RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 70184

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #525 on: August 05, 2013, 08:01:06 AM
Batguy - "Ah, to smack somebody in case they come in? Or to attach to the door to make some noise if somebody comes in?"

Batguy pondered to himself.

Batguy - "Ah... I'd sleep as well but trust issues prevent me from bothering with sleep. Besides I can't feel comfortable unsuiting unless its at home. Well either way take it easy."

Batguy left the room and went to another room nearby. He took his mask off and took a deep breath.

Josei - "That girl... I can't help but feel like I've seen her before... she's really beautiful, that batsuit does nothing to hide that fact. Do I know any women? Just Swallow but she's just a girl... that's all, could be a business associate? Maybe, but I don't feel like I should jump to conclusions..."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: August 05, 2013, 10:40:29 AM
Meanwhile, Hazardpool was running back to the 2nd Municipal Bank. He was suddenly distracted by the Mini-McDs attacking Chariot. Their laughter reminded him of those grunts from Halo.

"Hmm, I wonder what happens if I..." Hazard ponders as he pulls out a deagle, takes a clear shot at a random Mini-McD, hitting it clear in the head...

*HURRAAYYY!!* went the Mini-McD, as its head exploded into confetti.

"OMG!? They actually do sound like those..."

"WHAT DID I TELL YA TO DO, BUB!" SumiLogan suddenly interrupted Hazardpool from his medawatch, "Get going, or else..."

"Alright, alright already. Party Pooper..." Hazardpool responded feeling a little grumpy.

"I heard that!" SumiLogan sorta over heard Hazardpool's remark.

"Nothing, nothing, I'm going, I'm going." Hazardpool decided to shut up and hurry back to the 2nd Bank.

(I'm just trying something here, hope Pyro doesn't mind, though. -u-')

Fear me.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: August 05, 2013, 10:48:04 AM
After knocking away several of the Mini-McDs, Chariot quickly notices a huge, afro-like mushroom wiggling within its roped confines.  One of the Mini-McD's dove for his ankle only for him to quickly lift it up while flipping his spear around and arching it far behind his head.

"FORE!!!" he shouts before golf-swinging the Mini-McD at AFRODOK's afro, wanting to see just how much it would chew on its seemingly organic fiber.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #528 on: August 05, 2013, 11:03:51 AM
(Lol, so in the end, even in this universe, his afro gets gnawed. XD)

*in a helium high voice* "HEY HEROES!! LISTEN TO ME!!"

As AFRODOK tried to get the heroes' attention, he suddenly felt something land in his afro. Unable to feel what it was since his arms were tied up, he initially ignored it... Until he heard... A buzz saw? His head then started to feel a bit itchy...

*in a helium high voice* "W-What's happening!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #529 on: August 05, 2013, 11:31:12 AM
"Ya got some lice runnin' through your mind, bub." SumiLogan quipped at AFRODOK, as he watched the Mini-McD going waka waka waka through his afro.

Fear me.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #530 on: August 05, 2013, 03:12:41 PM
*in a helium high voice* "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!!

AFRODOK hovered erratically, trying to shake off whatever lice there was in his afro.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #531 on: August 05, 2013, 04:01:55 PM
The man briefly glance behind to look at the wailing living mushroom before turning his attention back at the oversized Colonel.

"Wasn't that the guy who was aging the populace?" The man thought to himself "Maybe he would know a way to change them back to normal, but I can't ask him with this guy still around."

"Hey did anyone find that Fox-Boy yet?" The man shouted.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #532 on: August 05, 2013, 06:05:49 PM
Py-Loki was busy wrangling a platypus inside the bank for no good reason, careful not to get the venomous spur.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #533 on: August 05, 2013, 06:47:11 PM
"There you are!" Spider-Blues said as he hung upside from his webbing. "Ummmm, is there any particular reason you're doing this?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #534 on: August 05, 2013, 06:54:02 PM
"....Where the hell did that Platypus come from?!" The man asked incredulously as he narrowly dodged a fire breath and got more minor burns.  Interestingly enough, though no one noticed, the previous burns seemed to have healed slightly.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #535 on: August 05, 2013, 07:03:20 PM
"There you are!" Spider-Blues said as he hung upside from his webbing. "Ummmm, is there any particular reason you're doing this?"

Py-Loki held the platypus in a sleeper hold and only replied with a simple, "Cookies!"

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #536 on: August 05, 2013, 07:37:46 PM
"Yes, while cookies are the cornerstone of any healthy & snacktacular day of food consumption, they are not a reason to endanger people's lives like this!" Spider-Blues said. "Not even Girl Scout Cookies!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #537 on: August 05, 2013, 09:51:19 PM
"I know someone who makes better Cookies than the Girl Scouts!" The man shouted as he threw more bombs at the giant "If you send this guy back where he belongs I can give you some next time we meet!"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #538 on: August 05, 2013, 10:06:43 PM
*in a helium high voice* "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!!

AFRODOK hovered erratically, trying to shake off whatever lice there was in his afro.

AFRODOK suddenly leaped from Arche's grasp and started hovering erratically.

"H-hey, hold still, would ya!" He shouted to the Afro'd man, and dragged him back to the floor.

"What the hell is..." He noticed the Mini-McD gnawing at his afro.

"Hmm, I have an idea" Arche looked at the panicking AFRODOK. "Tell us who you're working for. If you don't spill, then this... whatever it is, will continue to gnaw at your precious afro." He smirked.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: August 05, 2013, 10:19:12 PM
As the fiasco continued, Chariot decided now as the time to hand out the communicator Hajime gave him before teleporting him down to the bank.

Since he noticed Arche mutter something about the ship, he decided to trot over there and give one of them to him.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 10:36:17 PM by Phi »

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #540 on: August 05, 2013, 10:26:02 PM
(Arche grabbed the ray gun beforehand, but I guess that aspect can be ignored...)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #541 on: August 05, 2013, 10:30:10 PM
(Sorry, didn't read clearly.  I rewrote the post)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #542 on: August 05, 2013, 10:36:03 PM
(You accidentally wrote "Phi"... XD Don't worry though, I changed it.)

"Huh? What's this?" Arche asked Chariot.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #543 on: August 05, 2013, 10:39:54 PM
"The communicator for the dragon ship," Chariot said simply, "They said to hand it out to whoever needed anything that can be teleported to and from the ship."

He then glances over to the the manic mushroom running around in circles with a Mini-McD chomping on his afro, "Though I don't think it would be a good idea to take that thing back."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #544 on: August 05, 2013, 10:59:15 PM
"Sweet." He took the communicator from Chariot's hand.

"Yeah, taking that thing inside the ship would be trouble, huh? So be it." Arche grabbed the rabid McD, tossed it above him and shot a fire blast at it.

BOOOOOOOOM! There was nothing left.

"I suppose I could interrogate 70s Afro-Disaster over here inside the ship." He said as he turned on the communicator.

"Beam us up, Scotty!" He yelled as he held AFRODOK in his arms.

(Spider-Blues ain't the only one getting a major Star Trek vibe. 8D)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #545 on: August 05, 2013, 11:09:07 PM
"...I'm seriously considering asking Ryuta to rethink the design of those telepads...." Hierophant mutters as Ittetsu puts in the coordinates of the communicator given to Arche and beams both him and AFRODOC into the ship.  He then puts in some more commands to throw up a force field so AFRODOC doesn't try anything while he's being held captive on the ship.

"We should be ready in five minutes," Ittetsu said, "Try and keep that oversize mushroom away from any openings so he doesn't try endangering the Berbils in his bid to escape."

Hierophant nods as he gets up and heads to the transportation room to check up on their new arrivals, passing by Hajime who had just gotten off the elevator with a rather large frying pan.  He stops for a moment and turns to his passing figure, opening his mouth to say something, but then decides not to ask and continues to the transportation room.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #546 on: August 06, 2013, 01:14:27 AM
"Yes, while cookies are the cornerstone of any healthy & snacktacular day of food consumption, they are not a reason to endanger people's lives like this!" Spider-Blues said. "Not even Girl Scout Cookies!"

"Endanger?" Py-Loki asked as if he never heard the word before (and did not ), "But aren't they having fun?"

"I know someone who makes better Cookies than the Girl Scouts!" The man shouted as he threw more bombs at the giant "If you send this guy back where he belongs I can give you some next time we meet!"

Py-Loki then turned to the man, then the rampaging Colonel, "Him? Hey Colonel! Time to go home!"

The Colonel's opened to cockpit where two platypuses were piloting the "giant." They chittered as they slid down the chute and waddled for rivers of Tasmania. As for the mech, it stood like a statue over the streets.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #547 on: August 06, 2013, 01:20:43 AM
The man just stood there and looked at the platypuses in utter shock.

".....And I thought the Owl's obession with birds and bird like objects was damn weird." He sighed.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #548 on: August 06, 2013, 02:00:44 AM
Better...than Girl Scout Cookies? Spider-Blues thought to himself. "Yes. Endanger. As in they are not having fun. Well, maybe that one dude with the boombox over there!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #549 on: August 06, 2013, 02:04:37 AM
The man stares at the old dude rocking with the boom box. 

"We really need to do something about these citizens or else they won't live to see their next birthday."  The man stated concerned.