RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 70186

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #500 on: August 04, 2013, 09:10:30 AM
"Huh..." Arche glanced at Hawkeyeni, then back at the unconscious AFRODOK. "I barely broke a sweat with this guy. Nice work, by the way, Hawkeyeni." He walked over to the where the ray gun fell and picked it up. He then tried to drag AFRODOK's body, but it was easier said than done.

"Jesus, this guy is packing some serious weight!" He struggled to even move him a few inches from where he passed out.

Arche spotted a flag pole at the corner if the room with rope hanging from it. He glided over to the rope, untied it and glided back over to AFRODOK. He tied him up tightly and said to himself, "Now where's that huge ass ship when we need it? "

(Is there any way for us to contact Hajime and the others on the ship?)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #501 on: August 04, 2013, 09:17:47 AM
(Is she already at the scene of the fight with the giant?)

Swallow - "Oh right... I was gonna get that Ice Cream that was on sale! Its a good thing I did now because it looks like they're running out!"

Swallow went to the store.

(So... no. She's a scatterbrained dimwit.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #502 on: August 04, 2013, 09:19:01 AM
(Okay then. XD)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #503 on: August 04, 2013, 09:25:08 AM
From the Skull Fortress of Doom, Dr. Doom II had been observing the chaos down at the 2 Muncipal Banks. "Arrrrrrgh... That AFRODOK screwed up... At least Py-Loki is using giants again... Even if they are so last episode."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #504 on: August 04, 2013, 09:26:32 AM
Hierophant heads back to the bridge, noticing AFRODOK was unconscious in Arche's hand.

"That didn't take long...." he mutters.

"We're still 10 minutes from finishing restocking and refueling the ship," Ittetsu said, "There's no way to let them know that we're still monitoring the situation, and Chariot appears to be too busy saving his own boots to toss the communicators you gave him earlier."

"We should head back there and do something about that giant afro tank....  But there's no telling how quickly he'll wake up...." Hierophant mutters, "We're going to have to hope someone notices the communicators under Chariot's cape and snatch it out to tell us what they plan to do with him."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #505 on: August 04, 2013, 10:50:16 AM
As the Pidgeys pooped onto his afro, AFRODOK slowly awoke. When he opened his eyes, he noticed that his whole body was tied to his orange hover-chair with rope. And quite a length of rope it was.

*in a helium high voice* "WHAT IS THIS!? YOU DARE TO TIE UP THE GREAT AFRODOK!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #506 on: August 04, 2013, 10:57:53 PM
Py-Loki's ear twitched when he hear AFRODORK--oops, AFRODOK's cry but ignored it in favor of the senseless chicken slaughter on the floor.

"Whoa! You can't show this on television!" he yelped.

No matter, how many angry chickens Hazardpool cut down, a dozen more would rise to take its place. Py-Loki then used his magics to summon something so awful and foul. A fifty-foot-tall Colonel Harland Sanders appeared from a portal wearing his iconic suit; in his hands he carried a bucket full of his eleven secret herbs and spices.

"Hmmm. Finger lickin' good!"

The chickens let out an alarmed squawk and stampeded over Hazardpool and flooded out onto the streets. One of them jumped onto AFRODOK and frantically flapped its wings as Colonel Sander burst from the wall and breathed fire that oddly smelled like elderberries.

"Hey Hazardpool, do you read??" The medawatch tranferring SumiLogan's voice.

"Ow, yeah I read ya buddy." Hazardpool gets up with a half torn outfit, covered in feathers, with chicken foot prints marked all over him, just realizing his attackers suddenly scrambled. "Yeah you better run."

"Nevermind that, bub. We've got ol' oversized muffin-head all wrapped up. How's it going on your side?" SumiLogan asks.

"You shoulda seen me, buddy." Hazardpool dusts of the feathers all over his body, "I was up against an enter horde of Kentucky Fowl Cockers..."

"Not now, bub." SumiLogan interrupted him, "Speaking of the Colonel, we just got another huge problem here, and I don't mean to burst ya bubble, but we got a Colossal Sanders, finger lickin' the city into chaos."

"What? Ya serious, buddy." He responds before hearing the words 'Finger lickin' good', "Riight, I got ya point, buddy. Leave it to me..."

"Bub, I know you're regeneration abilities make ya almost invincible, but I think ya wanna take care of the fox-puppy from summoning more unnecessary weirdness. Believe me the citizens ain't gonna be alive to cheer for ya if ya keep this up. Just focus on getting that fox to get rid of his toys." SumiLogan advised Hazarpool.

"Okey dokey." Hazardpool replied before cutting communications between him and SumiLogan.

(I'm gonna have to cut this one short, since I ran out of time preparing this, today.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #507 on: August 05, 2013, 07:03:34 AM
After a few hours of work the Sakuramobile was fixed and she had a more than adequate supply of Sakurarangs and Sakura-Bombs.

"Looks like our work has finally finished." Borock-bot stated as he wiped his hands with a cloth.

"Yeah this should be enough Sakurarangs and bombs." BatSakura yawned as she felt a bit tired.

"My Mistress I think now would be the time for you to rest." Borock-bot said in a concerned tone.

"Yeah I think you're right, I just hope Cardinal is handling himself okay." BatSakura sighed before turning to Berbil Ben "Um excuse me can you contact Hajime, I want to return to the ship."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #508 on: August 05, 2013, 07:07:36 AM
Ben nods as he heads to a radio console near the door and presses a few buttons to turn on the comlink and input Hajime's frequency channel.  After repeating what BatSakura said he looks back towards her.

"Would BatSakura like to take vehicle with you?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #509 on: August 05, 2013, 07:09:57 AM
"Yes I would." BatSakura nodded.

"I would like to accompany you as well." Borock-bot stated.

"Are you sure?" BatSakura asked.

"Yes, I get the feeling that I need to stay with you and perhaps explain a few things to this Hajime." Borock-bot nodded "I would also like to keep track of Cardinal's progress in your stead."

"Very well." BatSakura nodded.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #510 on: August 05, 2013, 07:14:39 AM
Batguy - "I guess I'm going back too, but I don't even know why I'm here..."

Batguy noticed something beeping coming from his belt.

Batguy - "Huh... Swallow's deployed? That stupid girl... she doesn't even know how to park her [tornado fang]ing bike... oh why did I make her my sidekick..."

Batguy had a flashback, the details weren't important but what the point was is why he made Swallow his sidekick.

Batguy - "Well, hopefully she finds a way to leave the nest... *snicker* I wasn't even trying to make a bird-joke there and I did. Still, she's getting to be the age where she should be out with friends... does she even have friends or does she never leave the house? I honestly guess I don't pay much attention to her."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #511 on: August 05, 2013, 07:16:14 AM
"Oh Batguy I didn't even know you were here." BatSakura yawned again.

"Greetings my name is Borock-bot." Borock-bot bowed.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #512 on: August 05, 2013, 07:17:59 AM
Ben nods as he turns back to the comlink and relays the answers and the invitation.  Within moments both Bat heroes, Borock-bot, and their vehicle are engulfed in a beam of light and transferred to the vehicle transport section of the ship's belly.

Hajime was at the console, working to power down and return functions to the bridge before heading over to greet the new arrival.

"Hi there," he said, keeping one fist behind his back whole holding his hand out towards Borock-bot, "My name is Hajime Tanaka, head mechanic of Blazkrieg."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #513 on: August 05, 2013, 07:19:40 AM
"Greetings I am Borock-bot." Borock-bot said as he shook hands with Hajime "I am a close ally of BatSakura, though behind the scenes instead of in the field."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #514 on: August 05, 2013, 07:23:56 AM
Batguy - "Don't worry, I didn't even know I was here... I was like in a daze."

Batguy looked at the other guy.

Batguy - "Bot? Like robot? Interesting. One of your... gadgets, BatSakura?"

Batguy sat perplexed, switching his glance between the two in some sort of suspicious manner.

Batguy - "I should... I don't even know."

Batguy thought to himself: "Maybe I should research this? Or should I be disturbed?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #515 on: August 05, 2013, 07:26:01 AM
"He's not a 'gadget' he's a good friend." BatSakura said with a bit of hostility "Don't you ever even suggest he's one."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #516 on: August 05, 2013, 07:29:31 AM
Hajime releases Borock-bots hand and looks towards BatSakura, "We're still about less then 10 minutes from finishing our ship's restocking and refueling, so if you want to go back to the bank, the teleportation room still has the coordinates."

He then studies BatSakura's aura a bit, "Though, from the looks of it, you seem to be in serious need of some downtime."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #517 on: August 05, 2013, 07:30:35 AM
"Yeah I think I'll turn in for now, but before that can I ask for a frying pan?" BatSakura asked suddenly.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #518 on: August 05, 2013, 07:32:08 AM
Batguy - "I meant no offense... I'm just.. astounded that there's such an advanced automaton in existence."

(Oy, I need to speed up my posting...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #519 on: August 05, 2013, 07:34:17 AM
"I'm sorry I really need some rest right now." BatSakura apologized "But how can you question this with all the other crazy things we've witness just today?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #520 on: August 05, 2013, 07:40:00 AM
Batguy - "I... don't know. I've just not seen such wonderous technological work. You couldn't even tell he's a robot..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #521 on: August 05, 2013, 07:41:44 AM
"Yeah I think I'll turn in for now, but before that can I ask for a frying pan?" BatSakura asked suddenly.

"A...frying pan...?" Hajime asked, nervous about where BatSakura was going with this request.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #522 on: August 05, 2013, 07:43:54 AM
"It's for security measures, I intend to remove my costume before I sleep." BatSakura explained.

"Somehow I'm not surprised." Borock-bot sighed.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #523 on: August 05, 2013, 07:51:22 AM
"Right...." Hajime mutters while nonchalantly scratching of the side of his head before heading for the door leading back to the hallway, "I'll make sure to leave it by your resting quarters when I find one that isn't covered in bacon grease."

He then heads towards the elevator and presses the "B" button to take him to the lounge area.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #524 on: August 05, 2013, 07:54:06 AM
"Thank you, Borock-bot come with me and help me set up." BatSakura stated as she went to find her quarters.

"Yes my Mistress." Borock-bot bowed and followed her.