(Ah I see.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #476 on: August 04, 2013, 04:55:08 AM
Not knowing that Py-Loki had since left for the Second Muncipal Bank, and not wanting to stop from his current advantage, AFRODOK squealed.

*in a helium high voice* "STOP SHOUTING AND ATTACK THE HEROES!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #477 on: August 04, 2013, 05:45:31 AM
Py-Loki's ear twitched when he hear AFRODORK--oops, AFRODOK's cry but ignored it in favor of the senseless chicken slaughter on the floor.

"Whoa! You can't show this on television!" he yelped.

No matter, how many angry chickens Hazardpool cut down, a dozen more would rise to take its place. Py-Loki then used his magics to summon something so awful and foul. A fifty-foot-tall Colonel Harland Sanders appeared from a portal wearing his iconic suit; in his hands he carried a bucket full of his eleven secret herbs and spices.

"Hmmm. Finger lickin' good!"

The chickens let out an alarmed squawk and stampeded over Hazardpool and flooded out onto the streets. One of them jumped onto AFRODOK and frantically flapped its wings as Colonel Sander burst from the wall and breathed fire that oddly smelled like elderberries.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #478 on: August 04, 2013, 05:53:08 AM
"What the hell is with that Fox Boy and giants?!" the man shouts as he pulled out a red and black grapple gun, fires it, and climbs to a nearby building "Hey Colonel what do you think of this recipe?"

The man throws a few capsules which covers the giant Colonel's face in goo.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #479 on: August 04, 2013, 06:00:20 AM
At the same time as the flying goo was nearing Colonel Sander, a spinning, silver ridge whacks him in the back of the head, sending him tumbling into a nearby fire hydrant and breaking it off its bolts, sending a fountain of water flying into the air.

"Hey, buddy!  A certain animal right's activist already made a parody jeering your chicken-killing antics!"

The ridge doubles back and lands in the hands of Danny the Chariot, the arrowhead of his spear sparking from the Justice card being pinned to the back plate of his chest armor.

You impulsive dolt! Amy shouts from within Chariot's conscience, almost causing him to fall over from the shock, I said handle this with discretion, not destruction!

"Now I'm beginning to wonder why Hierophant was so quick to toss her to me...." Chariot grumbles as he brings his spear in front of him and prepares for a counterattack.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #480 on: August 04, 2013, 06:07:53 AM
"First a man dressed as a Spider, then a Chicken that can divide into multiple copies of himself, then that crazy guy who may as well be made of rubber, then a Fox Boy that can summon giants which somehow include Colonel Sanders and now this knight?" the man thinks as he runs up to the knight "This is already crazier than 'mom's' day."

"Hey you have any idea how to deal with this thing?" the man asks the knight "I don't normally fight giants, and we sure as heck aren't in Shingeki no Kyojin."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: August 04, 2013, 06:26:19 AM
Arche Storm flew over to Hawkeyeni and whispered to him. "If we wanna beat this guy, it seems we have to disarm and/or disable that ray gun of his. Think your arrows can pin the gun out of his hand?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #482 on: August 04, 2013, 06:31:34 AM
"First a man dressed as a Spider, then a Chicken that can divide into multiple copies of himself, then that crazy guy who may as well be made of rubber, then a Fox Boy that can summon giants which somehow include Colonel Sanders and now this knight?" the man thinks as he runs up to the knight "This is already crazier than 'mom's' day."

"Hey you have any idea how to deal with this thing?" the man asks the knight "I don't normally fight giants, and we sure as heck aren't in Shingeki no Kyojin."

"Well, we can call PETA and have them deal with this?" Chariot jokes, "But seriously, why not just knock the old codger and his chicken nemesis back in that portal fox boy brewed up and let them peak each other to death."

Oh, that would be an excellent idea.... Amy squeals before yelling into Chariot's conscience, IF IT WEREN'T INSIDE THE SECOND BANK!!!

Chariot flinches again, but since no one can hear Amy, it seemed as though he was having random spazzes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #483 on: August 04, 2013, 06:35:07 AM
"I don't know about that, there's too many people around." the man said "And I don't think we can exactly lure him to a deserted place."

He notices the spazzing.

"Uh dude you okay there?" he asks.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #484 on: August 04, 2013, 06:43:46 AM
About that time a pack of midget Ronald McDonalds with sharp jagged descended upon the area. They bit into anything they could find for the little Gremlins they were and then a purple blob-like mass with four arms stormed in behind them crying out for, "MILKSHAKES!"

As for the goo covering the Colonel's face, it burned after he blasted it with his breath. He noticed that mystery man was the one who threw the capsules and reached for her with his grease-smeared hand.

"Finger lickin' good!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #485 on: August 04, 2013, 06:46:47 AM
"I don't know about that, there's too many people around." the man said "And I don't think we can exactly lure him to a deserted place."

He notices the spazzing.

"Uh dude you okay there?" he asks.

"Never better...." Chariot grumbles, contemplating flipping Amy's card around so she isn't yelling at his conscience, "Well, ideas aren't my forte.  I just beat whatever's terrorizing my home and wherever I end up."

He then taps the foot end of his spear on the ground, "Time to charge up to Thundaga and see if it'll be enough to kill something the size of a mountain."

A bolt of lightning crashes down on the arrowhead, causing the sparks surrounding it to balloon to three times its normal size.  He then charges towards the looming giant Sander and thrusts it towards his ankle, sending a blanket of bolts surging through his body upon contact.  He was too concentrated on executing his attack to realize that more messed up fast food mascots were swarming the two banks.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #486 on: August 04, 2013, 06:47:18 AM
As AFRODOK's attack continued, more and more civilians are transformed into senior versions of themselves, and like a mind-controlled zombie horde, began to advance on the heroes' positions, and stopped their furniture throwing.

*in a helium high voice* "You have to get past them to get to me! WHAT WILL YOU DO PUNOES!?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: August 04, 2013, 06:49:16 AM
(That's not BatSakura it's Cardinal, her Robin but still unidentified.)

"Oh [parasitic bomb]!" the man shouted as he back flipped away from the incoming hand.  "No way that's going to work on me!"

the man threw some bombs at the hand at the first opportunity he had and then noticed the McDonalds.

"What is with this guy and fast food mascots!" the man asked incredulously.  

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #488 on: August 04, 2013, 07:00:13 AM
"Maybe he's hungry for a Happy Meal...?" Chariot mutters while finally noticing the oncoming Ronald McDonald demons, his spear still stabbed into Sander's ankle.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #489 on: August 04, 2013, 07:00:57 AM
Jared from the old Subway commercials appeared for a minute, and then he was messily devoured by some Mini-McDonalds. Then another lone Mini-McD bit down on Chariot's leg. Colonel Sanders recoiled when the bombs exploded against his hand, so he retaliated by firing another jet of his atomic breath.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #490 on: August 04, 2013, 07:06:51 AM
The man was engulfed in the flames but as the flames dissipated he was mostly unharmed as he covered himself in his cape.  He had a few burns but noticeably they didn't look like normal burns.

"Now I know why I have to wear this stupid cape." the man mutters as he took out more bombs and threw them at him "Have some more toys for the meal!" 

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: August 04, 2013, 07:16:29 AM
Chariot yelps as he kicks and shakes the Mini-McD's off his brown, leather-strapped boots.

"Hey!  Hey!  Watch the cow hide!" he yells while whipping his Thundaga-charged spear around and knocking the other Mini-McD's onto each other, riddled with electricity which spreads to everything they come into contact with.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #492 on: August 04, 2013, 07:29:52 AM
Arche Storm flew over to Hawkeyeni and whispered to him. "If we wanna beat this guy, it seems we have to disarm and/or disable that ray gun of his. Think your arrows can pin the gun out of his hand?"

Hawkeyeni nods, and pulls out three arrows from his quiver. "This is what we'll do, Afropunk!" He yells out as he fires them off towards the man with the afro. The first arrow is another net arrow, positioned in such a way as to hold the civilians down to the ground. The second one lands at the afroman's feet and shatters, with a green substance starting to eat away at the floor.

"WOAH!" AFRODOK exclaims as he jumps backward to avoid the acid. the moment he lands, another arrow hits the ground right below him sending out a concussion wave, knocking him to the ground. Hawkeyeni fires another arrow straight at his hand holding the gun, knocking it away.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #493 on: August 04, 2013, 07:35:54 AM
*in a helium high voice* "GAAAAAAAAAAAH!! MY AGING RAYGUN!!" AFRODOK managed to hover back to a stable position, though the concession wave did frizz up his afro.

Seeing his senior "army" under a net, unable to get out, AFRODOK placed his hands onto his afro, and it started to glow.

*in a helium high voice* "I still can fight! AFRO BEAM!!" AFRODOK's afro stopped glowing, and fired off a red beam of energy.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: August 04, 2013, 08:11:21 AM
Arche dodged the Afro Beam and flew straight for AFRODOK. His hands glowed a bright red and aimed them towards AFRODOK, firing a huge flamethrower.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: August 04, 2013, 08:35:53 AM
*in a helium high voice* "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!"

Before AFRODOK could counterattack with another Afro Beam, he was blasted with a face-full of flames. Hovering erratically, and with a very frizzy afro, AFRODOK crashed into a nearby lamp-post, and fainted with Pidgeys flying around his afro.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #496 on: August 04, 2013, 08:41:24 AM
Spider-Blues simply looked around at all the chaos. "Well....this has been some day. Gotta find Fox-Boy though!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #497 on: August 04, 2013, 08:45:45 AM
"I think last I saw him he was looking at the chicken corpses before he summoned that thing!" the man yelled as he dodged another stream of fire "Seriously, I can't do anything to this guy without damaging the city, this [tornado fang]ing sucks!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: August 04, 2013, 09:01:15 AM
(Well since Batguy won't be in this fight...)

A Robin's Egg Blue bike speeds onto the scene.

??? - "Gonna Crash!"

A person jumped off the bike as it crashed into a fire hydrant. They removed their helmet to reveal a short black haircut and pale mask around their eyes. The person in question was a female, about 5'7'', wearing
light blue spandex and a black cape.

This was Swallow, Batguy's sidekick.

Swallow - "Holy Balls of Fire! Looks like I'm not late to the party! Good thing I got here when I did."

Swallow - "Now... what was I actually going to do?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #499 on: August 04, 2013, 09:04:45 AM
(Is she already at the scene of the fight with the giant?)