General RP Discussion topic

Police Girl · 178963

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #600 on: June 25, 2013, 07:52:53 AM
I really wonder where the heck Karen got that cape and how the Jolteon and Umbreon gave birth to a Eevee live.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #601 on: June 25, 2013, 07:54:06 AM
Heh, just because you only see it in a day-care center doesn't mean Pokemon don't breed in the wild!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #602 on: June 25, 2013, 07:54:44 AM
But there still would have been an Egg.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #603 on: June 25, 2013, 07:56:15 AM
Who's to say they weren't carrying it with them?

Haha, I might have gotten to that if it didn't update so freakin' fast!  8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #604 on: June 25, 2013, 07:58:54 AM
Well the Pokemon RP is kinda more traditional while Wilypocalyse is a bit not traditional.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #605 on: June 25, 2013, 08:03:29 AM
I might have to bow out then. With work and such, there's no way I can keep up with that one.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #606 on: June 25, 2013, 08:04:54 AM
I guess that might be a good idea.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #607 on: June 25, 2013, 08:17:30 AM
Well, I guess it's a good reason I retained Jessie, James, and Meowth's silliness to a point.  In the Black and White series, they practically lose their campiness and took their assignments seriously and even accomplished a few tasks along the way.

And maybe after we get Mewtwo back, we can try and turn it back into the campy, less serious RP it was supposed to be. 8D

Yeah, I wouldn't mind going back to the goofiness after all this.  I'll need a break, anyway!  I like a serious RP, but not all the damn time, hence why this is updating so fast; I'm trying to finish off the plot so we can get back to the fun.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #608 on: June 25, 2013, 08:19:38 AM
Maybe then I can write pPB and Karen.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #609 on: June 25, 2013, 08:21:41 AM
I doubt it would help, but there's still the Recap thread, and some confidence that PB and Karen haven't been completely pointless in Mewtwo (And possibly the cards) rescue. :P

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #610 on: June 25, 2013, 08:30:45 AM
The sooner Mewtwo blasts his way out of Team Rocket's HQ, nukes the building from orbit (just to be sure), and wipes Giovanni's memory (again), the sooner we can get back to the fun non-plot.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #611 on: June 25, 2013, 08:57:32 AM
Well I'll decide later on if I'm going to bow out or not. There's no rush!

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #612 on: June 25, 2013, 10:45:31 AM
Well the Pokemon RP is kinda more traditional while Wilypocalyse is a bit not traditional.
Traditional? What's traditional about living tarot cards, immortal 10-year-olds, and sword fights to the death in the Pokemon world?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #613 on: June 25, 2013, 10:53:14 AM
Aside from the fact that it remembers where it takes place and who's supposed to be the focal point of the RP?

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #614 on: June 25, 2013, 11:06:32 AM
Point taken.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #615 on: June 25, 2013, 01:51:17 PM
Wait...he's gone? So my experience fell on deaf ears?

...Actually maybe I'm okay with this. 8U

No, I'm still here. Just went back to lurking, that's all.

As, for NPCs, well I've got bunch of them, stashed away, yet I never had time to fully develop them. Kathy, was what I wanted to focus on more than just me, since I just threw her in the blue. Though I've been thinking that Kathy would use her abilities to forge weaponry, sort of making her a metalsmith. I'm okay with her being an NPC, since I still wanna have time to develop her more.

Other characters I can throw in as NPCs are Shelia, an Aegyl with Skyseer abilities, and Lettice, a Gria with Netherseer abilities. There are also my Slutty Maneater Girls, that I had little time to prepare, Kassandra Black (black widow), Li Mei (Mantis), and Nefertari (scorpion).

Feel free to use them as you will, but I'm leaving Hazard out of the RPs. If there's any questions about my characters, please just ask. I need more time to figure out what went wrong, before I think of rejoining the RPs.

Posted on: June 25, 2013, 17:58:22
And as for the Wushu Campaign. I'll have to admit, I know very little about the Star Wars bounty hunters. I may have watched SW but the only memorable character I can remember is Darth Vader. I know too little about Boba Fett at the time, so I had to do a little research on his character, just to get the flow going. And its like only getting to know that character for the first time, yet I lack the experience to RP as him.

Besides, my only focus was on the WilyRP. I had no interest in the PokeRP, therefore I knew nothing as to what's going on there. I'll admit when I joined the WilyRP, it was all rushed, giving me too little time to realize, I threw in a complete mess. When I took the RP-ing for granted, that was where my downfall happened. I jumped in and got burnt immediately on entry, and that was where I realize, I need to train my mind first, before taking action, because this is RPM, not BnG, and I needed to remember that.

There was no excuse for my behavior, I apologize for that.

Fear me.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #616 on: June 25, 2013, 04:15:29 PM
I really don't have enough Pokeknow to participate in the PokeRP, especially since all of the seriousness I'm hearing here. Like, otherwise I could join for a laugh and be a "Megaman Gym Leader" and use Pokemon dressed as Megaman characters xD

what

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #617 on: June 25, 2013, 04:37:17 PM
Well there in lies the other problem. They don't really fit in with what's happening anymore. Their characters are written to be very adventurous, spontaneous, and carefree. But with what's going on, they don't really have a place in the group. Not to mention that they're useless if no one else can write them accept me in an RP that updates 3-4 pages before I can get a chance to join back in. XD

Might as well add my $0.05 to this (since we took pennies out of circulation), but I imagine there is possibly a way to have them fit in if I managed to carry Pyro that far in the Pokemon RP as he has some similar character traits as Lt. PB and Karen though he is mad as a room full of hatters. Granted, Pyro's niche is to annoy the antagonists in a manner similar to the Warner siblings from Animaniacs.

I suppose with practice I could write the characters if need be. My only concern is that I am uncertain whether I could do them justice.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #618 on: June 25, 2013, 05:14:07 PM
No, I'm still here. Just went back to lurking, that's all.

As, for NPCs, well I've got bunch of them, stashed away, yet I never had time to fully develop them. Kathy, was what I wanted to focus on more than just me, since I just threw her in the blue. Though I've been thinking that Kathy would use her abilities to forge weaponry, sort of making her a metalsmith. I'm okay with her being an NPC, since I still wanna have time to develop her more.

Other characters I can throw in as NPCs are Shelia, an Aegyl with Skyseer abilities, and Lettice, a Gria with Netherseer abilities. There are also my Slutty Maneater Girls, that I had little time to prepare, Kassandra Black (black widow), Li Mei (Mantis), and Nefertari (scorpion).

Feel free to use them as you will, but I'm leaving Hazard out of the RPs. If there's any questions about my characters, please just ask. I need more time to figure out what went wrong, before I think of rejoining the RPs.

Posted on: June 25, 2013, 17:58:22
And as for the Wushu Campaign. I'll have to admit, I know very little about the Star Wars bounty hunters. I may have watched SW but the only memorable character I can remember is Darth Vader. I know too little about Boba Fett at the time, so I had to do a little research on his character, just to get the flow going. And its like only getting to know that character for the first time, yet I lack the experience to RP as him.

Besides, my only focus was on the WilyRP. I had no interest in the PokeRP, therefore I knew nothing as to what's going on there. I'll admit when I joined the WilyRP, it was all rushed, giving me too little time to realize, I threw in a complete mess. When I took the RP-ing for granted, that was where my downfall happened. I jumped in and got burnt immediately on entry, and that was where I realize, I need to train my mind first, before taking action, because this is RPM, not BnG, and I needed to remember that.

There was no excuse for my behavior, I apologize for that.
See, this type of response is what we were hoping for (or I was, at least). Calm, collected, plus an apology to boot!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #619 on: June 25, 2013, 10:11:57 PM
I think I can use Kathy as an NPC weapon forger to try to fix PB and Sapph's weapons, even though in the end she won't be able to fix any of them but Sakura can hire her for her weapon's shack. I think I'll write 2 more parts, the akward one and once where Zeta reveals to Sakura the 3 who hold the rest of the Shuffle Aliance crests.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #620 on: June 25, 2013, 10:30:16 PM
See, this type of response is what we were hoping for (or I was, at least). Calm, collected, plus an apology to boot!

Yeah, he broke the deja vu chain and prevented a spat of nasty drama.

Good on him, he didn't end up like THAT OTHER GUY.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #621 on: June 25, 2013, 10:34:07 PM
Right I just need him to edit some previous posts and have someone to delete some others.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #622 on: June 25, 2013, 10:45:41 PM
Right I just need him to edit some previous posts and have someone to delete some others.

delete which ones?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #623 on: June 25, 2013, 10:46:57 PM
Mostly the Hazard related ones.  I'll go into specifics later.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #624 on: June 25, 2013, 10:51:27 PM
Well, let me know if I need to alter any of mine.