Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 400562

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5225 on: October 24, 2014, 05:19:19 AM
(Aww... Would have loved to see the ISS blow up from PBPB's rage... 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5226 on: October 24, 2014, 05:21:24 AM
(LoL, well she DID make the Red Alert lights turn on! 8))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5227 on: October 24, 2014, 05:28:08 AM
(But blowing up helps me deal with a few less problems! 8D)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5228 on: October 24, 2014, 05:31:04 AM
(Well sucks to be you. FOR WE SHALL DEFEAT YOU!!!  8D )

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5229 on: October 24, 2014, 05:34:25 AM
(Wow Peebs, wow.  Though it's not like Fxeni handled it better. XD)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5230 on: October 24, 2014, 12:30:22 PM
(Sounds like something Kathy would cause if she was starting to turn god-mode on Karring, for a felony he commited.)

Fear me.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5231 on: October 24, 2014, 03:32:42 PM
(Alright, now comes the hard part. I have to figure out how exactly someone would teach one to access the Morphogenetic Field. This may take a while.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5232 on: October 24, 2014, 05:53:47 PM
Sakura awoke to hear some scratching from outside of the door and got out of bed to see what was going on.  She was still very tired and her nap did nothing to make her feel rested, in fact she might have felt even worse than before said nap.  She contemplated seeing PB again as she felt maybe she was too harsh and didn’t express her true feelings about the matter, but she was still very hurt by his behavior now and before the war started and felt they may just blow up on each other again. 

With a heavy sigh she opened the door to see Yin with Narancia on her back.

“Oh it’s you two.” Sakura said with a bit of surprise “What brings you guys here?”

Yin immediately rushed into the room and jumped on her bed however Narancia fell off as he didn’t expect Yin’s sudden movement and didn’t hang on.

“Raiiiiiiiiii!~” Narancia whined as he held his head and started to cry.

“Oh dear Narancia!” Sakura gasped as she scooped him up to help the dwarf Raichu calm down a bit. “Yin you have to be careful when you run and jump so suddenly with a passenger as small as Narancia, he didn’t have a good grip on you.”

“Sol…..” Absol cried with very noticeable regret.

“It’s okay Yin, I know you don’t normally give rides to other Pokemon since you’re kind of small too, but it’s something to keep in mind for next time.  It would also help if you have Narancia wrap his tail around you while he’s riding.” Sakura responded with an understanding tone.

“Absol.” Yin nodded.

“Anyway what are you guys doing here?” Sakura asked again.

“Rai, Raichu, Rai Rai Chu!~” Narancia blubbered incoherently.

“I’m sorry Narancia, I’m having trouble understanding you like that.” Sakura sighed.  “You need to calm down.”

Narancia continued to cry as Sakura got more confused, Narancia wouldn’t normally cry over a small thing as falling down and getting hurt like that.

“Yin did something happen?” Sakura asked. “Narancia seems very distraught.”

Yin looked visually frustrated and looked slightly away from her, as if having difficultly trying to explain what was going on.

“Absol….Sol, Ab, Absol.” Yin said with distain.

“Pyreheart….has gone missing?” Sakura questioned.

“Rai, Rai, Raichu!~” Narancia continued to cry.

“You couldn’t find him anywhere?” Sakura repeated. “…..Did you check if he was in PB’s room?”

“Sol.” Yin nodded.

Yin went on to say that they literally looked everywhere they could go and PB’s room was the first stop.  However the door was closed and he didn’t open it.

“I see….maybe he was sleeping too and didn’t wake up like I did, he was always a heavier sleeper than I was.” Sakura sighed.

“Absol?” Yin asked her as she seemed concerned about Sakura’s behavior whenever she talked about PB.

“I’m okay Yin, we’ll try going there again….even if we end up yelling at each other again we’ll find where Pyre Heart went…..besides I had to talk to him sooner or later…..I guess it'll be sooner.” Sakura sighed again as she got up and headed over to her desk, she decided to bring the mementos of her father with her to better convey why she was so upset at PB’s decision to commit suicide by the angry mob that wanted to kill him.

One was a bronze amulet with the picture of her parents she never wears in fear of losing it; the other was a leather bound book.  Both had a mysterious eye symbol on them but she didn’t know what in the world it meant since her father was dead.

As she picked up both items while still holding Narancia, she noticed at the corner of her eye that her computer was blinking with a message on it.

“That’s weird….did Niu send me a record of the transactions for the members of the Resistance that bought weapons?” Sakura pondered as she went to check what it was “That doesn’t make sense, Borock-bot's the accountant not…….”

Sakura stopped mid-sentence as she found that it wasn’t Niu who sent her a message but PBPB who wanted her to talk to her or Fxeni ASAP.

“What in the world….this was sent hours ago!” Sakura gasped “ADA where is Fxeni?!”

“Fxeni is currently at the ISS.” ADA stated.

“Shoot….guess I have to talk to her now.” Sakura muttered “ADA, tell PBPB that I’m on my way to talk to her.”

“Understood.” ADA stated.

“Thank you…” Sakura sighed as she wondered what PBPB wanted to tell her, but felt a bit of a pit in her stomach “It looks like we have to postpone finding Pyre Heart at the moment guys, but as soon as we’re done we’ll try looking for him again alright?”

“Sol.” Yin nodded but could sense Sakura’s uneasiness.

“Rai…” Narancia said looking down.

“Don’t worry I’m sure Pyre Heart is okay.” Sakura assured him.

“Rai Rai?” Narancia asked her.

“Of course Zeta is too.” Sakura giggled a little “You’re trainer is really strong.”

“Rai.” Narancia nodded feeling a little better as everyone started to head to the bridge.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5233 on: October 25, 2014, 02:11:17 AM
"Incoming ship. It's signature matches the one that left with the crew for the battleship currently in construction," ADA said over the intercom in the hangar.

"Oh, good timing! I should go tell... Peebs..." Fxeni started to say. He shook his head. "Well, maybe I shouldn't. Hey ADA, could you let Peebs know that the crew and her stuff is here?"

"Affirmative," ADA replied.

The crew started piling off the ship one by one, and Fxeni decided to greet them as they got off.

Back at the ruins of Fxeni's mansion, Reaper was repairing the damage from the fight earlier. Hel helped him repair as well, tending to the arm that was damaged. They were both silent for a while as they toiled away.

"I've never seen you get that agitated before," Hel said, breaking the silence. "It is rather unusual."

"He is the first to do so," Reaper replied calmly, thinking back on the many fights he's had while serving the Emperor. "His mere existence vexes me."

The silence returned. Reaper's head was throbbing endlessly, the enormous pressure that started during the fight with Fxeni still fresh. Pressure... that must be what caused the anger, Reaper thought to himself with a sigh.

"What will we do now?" Hel asked, finishing the touches on Reaper's arm.

"Find another place to reside for the time being. Destroying Fxeni will take more eloquent planning," Reaper replied as he looked around. He puts back on his newly repaired mask, and stands up. "We make for the World Destruction Station."

"Will he aid us?" Hel asked, getting up as well.

"Chances are high, after the offerings we gave him. He won't be able to resist the possibility of more designs of that caliber coming into his possession," Reaper said as he started walking.

"Ah! Quite logical," Hel said with a smile, following in Reaper's steps.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5234 on: October 25, 2014, 04:19:01 AM
(Mmmm... World Destruction Station... Nice ring to it. XD)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5235 on: October 25, 2014, 04:51:52 AM
(Completely intentional! In the dimension he's from, that's what WDS stands for! Either that or I'm making the best of a brain fart)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5236 on: October 25, 2014, 05:01:52 AM
(Like I said, nice ring to it! XD)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5237 on: October 25, 2014, 07:16:47 AM
Sapph sighed at the interactions between Blue and Obsidian and started taking his helmet off, but, for some reason, stopped before it could even start opening. "......"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5238 on: October 25, 2014, 07:19:30 AM
"What's up Sapph?" Asch asked him.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5239 on: October 25, 2014, 08:19:24 AM
Sapph was silent for a few moments before answering. "... My helmet's jammed..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5240 on: October 25, 2014, 08:20:58 AM
".......That sucks." Asch said in a subdue shock "Is there anyway to fix it?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5241 on: October 25, 2014, 08:30:32 AM
Obsidian snickered at Sapph's predicament, finding it amusing that the knight was stuck with his face covered.

"If I knew specifically what was jammed, then yeah." Sapph responded, sighing. "Though, for now, aside from it probably being damaged during my 'being possessed', I have no idea what exactly is wrong with it. So I'll either have to tough it out until I figure it out, or just dismantle it and put it back together."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5242 on: October 25, 2014, 08:31:52 AM
"Can you eat with it on though?" Asch questioned.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5243 on: October 25, 2014, 08:59:43 AM
Taylor walked by and pulled near where Sapph's ear would be, revealing a thick piece of cardboard. The cardboard said "Haha you'll never find this. Love: Obsidian" on it.

"Well there was your problem," HeatGabumon said.

"And that's why he was snickering," Taylor added.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5244 on: October 25, 2014, 09:02:01 AM
"... Good point. I'm gonna need a screwdriver, a blowtorch, or maybe someone particularly strong to just pry this apart and I'll make a new one when the Giant Knight gets here." Sapph said, nodding. That's when Taylor somehow pulled out a piece of cardboard. "... Huh..." With that, he tried removing his helmet again. "... Still jammed..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5245 on: October 25, 2014, 09:02:31 AM
".....How the bloody hell did he put cardboard in there?!" Borock-bot shouted in exasperation.

"I'm more curious about how he could write something like that." Asch said in awe.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5246 on: October 25, 2014, 09:17:22 AM
"As much as you wouldn't believe me, I didn't do it." Obsidian replied. "The Sapphire Bastard-child had me sealed in a prison after he regained control of the armor."

Sapph sighed. "Yeah, that does seem like a pretty petty trick for the digitized ghost of an evil emperor."

Obsidian tsked. "I'm only evil because I aggressively conquered territories of the world. Other emperors do that and THEY aren't evil." The toaster retorted.

"You made it a point to burn down orphanages and abduct the survivors to train into your mindless soldiers."

"... For the record, I adopted the orphans and burned down the empty buildings."

"Still raised them to be mindless soldiers or heartless assassins."

The toaster went silent. "... Touche."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5247 on: October 25, 2014, 09:23:15 AM
"Well we have one AI saying he didn't write this, another AI saying you built him when you didn't... Are there any AIs around here that just tell the truth?" Taylor asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5248 on: October 25, 2014, 09:24:16 AM
".....You are evil." Zeta said as she put the cookies in the oven

"Okay so if Mr. Evil Bastard Douchenugget Toaster didn't put the cardboard ther who did?" Asch pondered.

"Perhaps one of his Digimon played a trick on him." Borock-bot suggested as he was relieved that something that illogical not caused by Pyro didn't happen.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #5249 on: October 25, 2014, 09:50:00 AM
"I'd have noticed it." Sapph said, shrugging. "But that's beside the point right now, as my helmet is still jammed and I'm starting to realize just how hungry I am... Can someone rip this open without smashing my head?"

My thread of Random Crap