Protoman Blues · 425501

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4650 on: July 15, 2014, 11:39:03 AM
"Sorry for the tone, but that's been bleeding continuously for hours and I was rather tired of it. Thanks for purifying it though," Taylor said, rubbing where the wound was and finding a scar in its place. "Though the blood is done flowing, I see the mark remains... I guess this was his gift to me... Hopefully it won't burn when he gets near or something..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4651 on: July 15, 2014, 06:06:15 PM
As the other scatter to seek medical aid or catch up on events Blue turns to Aqua Star who during the whole meetings was off humming some random tune to him self.

"Alright It's time you explain yourself." Blue stood before him her hands placed on her hips and a stern look on her face.

"Explain the what now?" Aqua Star tilts his head quizzically.

"Don't give me that I want to know why you really went rogue, we all worked together before because Shadow Star was a bigger threat but Flare Star had no qualms about attacking me this time!" Blue's tone is still quite serious and frustrated.

"Oh common I thought we were passed this, okay let me just sum this up. I really have no interest in fighting you, I find your company rather pleasant; and that colour choice? A okay with me babe!" before blue can interrupt and remind him not to use that term he raises a hand and continues "But the truth is White Beard is kinda killing my mood, I don't want riches or power I just want to do what I want to do; and being on the bad guy's side is not what I want to do." Blue can't deny aqua's star's expression seems sincere and admittedly she never had a reason to doubt him before.

"Alright alright I believe you, just answer me one more thing." Blue sighs relaxing her body language.

"Anything!" Aqua Star responds pepping up right away

"Where is the Omni-Gem right now, the resistance doesn't know how much power WilyII and White Beard will have if they find a way to draw more mana out of it." Blue looks back to the others still around recalling the final battle with Shadow Star.

"It's hidden at WilyII's main base, I think he and White beard were already using it to power up their stuff; I hate to say it but the resistance may become quite familiar with it's power soon. Oh and WilyII has been helping the captain mass produce the old Dark Star Mk.I ships, I think theres about five of them or so." Aqua Star strokes the chin of his faceplate as he recalls the details.

"Great plus his new Dark Star, okay okay I'll talk to the others warn them about what to expect in their coming battles, Thanks Aqua and sorry for mistrusting you." Blue pats him on the shoulder and turns to join the main group.

"Hey I don't know what your worried about babe, just go all super like last time and you'll tear through the cap and Wily's stuff no problem." Aqua Star gives the thumb up to her.

"It's not that simple, the power I got from the Omni-Gem has been all but used up; and I'm not sure I can turn into my Omni-Form again without it. Plus I'm sure the captain will have my new power in mind in his future plans; either way I can't rely on that form like the others.

But we have lots of new friends now; if I'm not strong enough on my own I'll rely on their power instead." Blue gives the thumbs up back and continues to head off not before feeling the infuriating "tap" of one of Aqua Star's whip arms.

"Go get'em babe!" Aqua Star chuckles.

Blue merely grumbles as she leaves to join the others.

(I'll wait for everyone else to finish their own discussions and plot points before she reaches the group, I'm sure they want an explanation of her presence and what brought her there anyway.))

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4652 on: July 15, 2014, 08:19:37 PM
(I wonder, shouldn't we have a specific place to regroup? Everyone is off doing their own thing right now.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4653 on: July 15, 2014, 08:22:21 PM
(I thought you were all heading to/at the infirmary to heal!)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4654 on: July 15, 2014, 08:31:05 PM
(Only the people that were seriously injured. I don't think everyone was injured.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4655 on: July 15, 2014, 08:34:03 PM
(Really the only ones who were 'seriously injured' were Kathy, Phi, and Sinos.  Asch was just exhausted and flustered.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4656 on: July 15, 2014, 08:37:47 PM
(Ah. Well then just have everyone regroup in the Control Room when everything is said and done and when you want to move the story along)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4657 on: July 15, 2014, 08:40:12 PM
(Like I said I just really want Zeta to meet everyone, intereact with them a bit, and maybe have Fxeni talk to Zeta about his fight with Quickie so her depression can be replaced with righteous fury.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4658 on: July 15, 2014, 08:55:39 PM
(Like I said I just really want Zeta to meet everyone, intereact with them a bit, and maybe have Fxeni talk to Zeta about his fight with Quickie so her depression can be replaced with righteous fury.)

((Feel Free to approach Blue, shes a new face after all))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4659 on: July 15, 2014, 09:05:23 PM
(Unfortunately Zeta is in a sort of depressed stupor trying to rationalize Quickie being evil and needs someone to snap her out of it, you have to approach her first so she can distract herself away from that.

However when she talks to Fxeni to get the details of his fight with Quickie, specifically the part about abandoning her friends for power, she'll replace that mentality with 'I'm going to smack some sense into that stupid [sonic slicer] in the name of the Shuffle Alliance because nothing is stronger than the real super power of team work and friendship is magic dammit'.   It wouldn't be the first time she felt that Quickie was being a stupid [sonic slicer] either.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4660 on: July 15, 2014, 09:36:39 PM
((Where is Zeta again at the moment?))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4661 on: July 15, 2014, 09:38:21 PM
(Probably in the same area to make things simpler, I wouldn't know since I didn't build the Fxenodrome.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4662 on: July 15, 2014, 09:52:39 PM
Blue approaches Zeta who seems to one of the few not engaged at the moment. "Hello." Blue comments waving lightly with her right hand "Am I interrupting anything?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4663 on: July 15, 2014, 09:55:38 PM
"Huh?" Zeta said as she stopped spacing out "Oh don't worry about that I was just thinking to myself, though I guess maybe I really shouldn't let certain things get to me right now."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4664 on: July 15, 2014, 10:00:27 PM
"No worries." Blue smiles "I'm new and I think this is our first time talking so I probably shouldn't be giving you advice but with such a big team why not talk to them if something is bothering you?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4665 on: July 15, 2014, 10:07:29 PM
"Maybe you're right, the thing is that not a lot of people here knew Quickie in the first place." Zeta sighed "She was like a sister to me really, but her suddenly acting evil is just a bit too hard to accept.

Vixy seems to be busy, plus I don't think talking to her would actually help me.  She tried helping me once when I had a different issue.....and I really don't want to think about that time either, way too embarrassing."

(For the record she was talking about the kind of thing that Vixy did to help Peebs when her psychic link with PB was driving her crazy.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4666 on: July 15, 2014, 10:11:02 PM
(Hmmm, I don't remember the Vixy helping PBPB thing being public knowledge, but that was so long ago I could be wrong)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4667 on: July 15, 2014, 10:12:41 PM
(It's not, but her helping Zeta in that way was 2 years ago, only instead of sleeping together it involved Marshmallow hell.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4668 on: July 15, 2014, 10:13:50 PM
(Ah okay. Just didn't remember XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4669 on: July 15, 2014, 10:16:56 PM
(Well to be fair it's the first time she's alluded to that, for good reason because it's really embarrassing to her.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4670 on: July 15, 2014, 10:22:47 PM
"Then there must be a reason, you obviously respect her. Maybe something out of her control?" Blue thoughtfully responds.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4671 on: July 15, 2014, 10:27:48 PM
"Well it's obviously that Baldy Mc Bathair's fault." Zeta grumbled "Seriously I don't know what he did to her but this is like the 4th person's he's mind controlled or attempted to mind control, or hack into someone's power armor to make the shoot up people. 

I mean isn't it bad enough that besides Aschy none of his other robots have free will?"

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4672 on: July 15, 2014, 10:34:25 PM
"You mean this WilyII guy right?" Blue tilts her head feeling as if there is a lot she isn't aware of given Zeta's emotional state.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4673 on: July 15, 2014, 10:42:59 PM
"Yeah him." Zeta nodded "Seriously I never personally met the guy, and at this point I'm glad I never did with how he makes his robots.  But I just don't understand him, why does he want to rule the world so bad when he's so old, why does he have to control everything, why go through all this trouble for some stupid empty goal when he can use his intellect to help people like he did before. 

I just don't like what I'm seeing, robots and droids being used for war and destroying things, creating something to destroy things or be destroyed themselves.  I don't want to keep seeing that."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4674 on: July 15, 2014, 10:49:37 PM
Blue nods understanding of her frustrations "I think I understand how you feel Zeta, back on my home planet a space pirate called captain white beard threw my world into chaos because of his desire for a certain treasure, while I was clearly built to fight I never considered myself a warrior till then; I didn't like turning my beloved island into a war zone and fighting other robots like Aqua Star back there it left a bad taste in my mouth.  I don't think we CAN understand these people instead we just have to stand up to these bullies and do what we think is right, right?" Blue smiles as if to lift Zeta's mood.