Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 426838

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3900 on: March 03, 2014, 02:48:31 PM
"Yeah I get the feeling this isn't a mook like the others; how we going to do this? All attack at once?" Blue cracks her knuckles as if she is looking forward to the challenge despite how exhausted she is.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3901 on: March 03, 2014, 03:45:14 PM
"I have no idea." Asch said as he chugged one E-Tank before giving another to Blue "Wily's a tricky bastard and his robots are often unpredictable until they start attacking.  I think we should observe it's movements and then we make plans."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3902 on: March 03, 2014, 03:52:46 PM
"Thanks." Blue downs the E-tank "See what it can do before we go all out, alright." Blue flexes her damaged arm feeling a little better as the E-tank causes her auto-repair systems to work double time. "Just enough energy to try a trick of my own if things go bad." Blue says to herself.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #3903 on: March 03, 2014, 03:56:37 PM
"An appearance like that begs for a fight... Whoever he is, must be a confident little bugger," Sinos remarked. In a move of confident ignorance, he readied his blades anyways, entering a runner's stance. "However, in my experience, it's the first attack that decides the victory!"

Sinos started forward, then uses his Jump Boots to blast forward, aiming to strike the figure dead in the chest.

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3904 on: March 03, 2014, 04:01:33 PM
"Dammit Sinos, that's what got PB in trouble in the first place!" Asch yelled as he fired a Hadoken in hopes that if Sinos's attack missed his will hit.

(I think it's safe to say that Asch at least sees PB as a Leeroy Jenkins.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3905 on: March 03, 2014, 04:04:07 PM
The red figure slowly approached the group, as a large red mono-eye blinked on. He unsheathed a beam saber from his back, and went into a battle stance. Seeing Sinos charging towards him, he started to spin his saber in place, effecting up a beam shield that connects with Sinos, and pushed him back towards the group. The same beam shield then blocked, and dissipated the incoming Hadoken.

Omega - My name is Omega Joe. You might have bested my Zero Joe army... But you will not best ME!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3906 on: March 03, 2014, 04:08:29 PM
"Quick, some one get behind him!" Blue grasps a large chunk of debris before she spins around once letting the motion enhance her throw as the rock flys toward Omega Joe.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3907 on: March 03, 2014, 04:10:25 PM
"Taylor, Sapph, Sinos, dude with the twin swords surround him!" Asch yelled as he tried to circle the Joe and slide kick him.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3908 on: March 03, 2014, 04:22:59 PM
Omega Joe jumped into the air to dodge the incoming slide kick and the thrown debris, and hovered in place with the help of the boosters on his back. He then spun in place with his beam saber extended, raining down multiple saber waves.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3909 on: March 03, 2014, 04:33:03 PM
"Oh [parasitic bomb]!" Asch yelled as he was hit by a few of them and took moderate damage before dodging some more "Great this thing can [tornado fang]ing fly and we're grounded for the most part, that's just great."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3910 on: March 03, 2014, 04:39:18 PM
Blue dodges backward as the blade slices into the ground where she once stood. "W-woah!" she bites her lip as she fails to find anything she can throw that would get past his solid defenses. "Just enough energy to do this once..."

Blue clenches her fists her body engulfed by energy showing only an outline of Blue as she activates her fire form, the transformation complete she swings her arms out to the side horizontally dispelling the energy and generating two fire balls on her now open palms. "Time to turn up the heat!" The others likely groaning at the bad pun.

Blue whips the two fire balls at Omega Joe each exploding violently as they connect; even if he blocks he'll have to deal with the force of each blast.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3911 on: March 03, 2014, 04:57:27 PM
Omega Joe was pushed back by the explosions, the blunt of the attack mostly negated by his spinning. As if on cue, his spinning accelerated, raining more saber waves.

(I'm gonna leave this here for now.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3912 on: March 03, 2014, 05:55:34 PM
(Gotta hate work putting me on hiatus. I've been wanting Karring to jump in right now. Let's see what I can do, for now.)

"Hey!" Karring shouts a taunt to Omega Joe, as he uses his speed to dodge the danmaku of saber waves flying his way, "I dare ya te come down here and face me alone."

While Karring is desparately trying to divert Omega Joe's attention to him, Kathy's barely surviving on her own as a few slashes began scrapping a few cuts on her arms and legs.

"Oww!" she screams in pain as she began to slump to her knees.
"Hey, how is this fair if he can do that every 2 minutes." she moans while trying to dodge more saber danmaku.

As the sight of an injured Kathy began to irk Karring, he shouts again at Omega Joe.

"HEY LOSER IF YA SO GOOD AT ATTACKING FROM A DISTANCE, I BET YA DON'T HAVE WHAT I TAKES TO..."

"Karring please stop." Kathy tries to interrupt his futile attempt to distract Omega Joe, while trying overcome the searing pain of cuts all over her body.
"Pissing him off is just going to get us... killed... quicker..." she moans just before keeling over from the sudden fatigue.

(I'm out juice here. Someone else take over. If you have time to save a half wasted Kathy, feel free to do so, now.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3913 on: March 03, 2014, 07:01:05 PM
"Crap, Keco get Kathy and take her to the van!" Asch yelled.

"Why the hell should I do it, there's plenty of other people here, shouldn't that cassanova wanna be do it, or maybe that overly excited Leeroy Jenkins archetype who got us in this mess.  Heck why don't you do it Mr. Mediocre Flaming Kung Fu Guy, it's not like you can do much since you can't fly." Keco asked with a slight tone of disdain.

"You're also faster than most of us!" Asch countered "Don't just stand there and talk back at me, get her out of here before she gets more hurt!"

"Yeah sure whatever, it's not like this pea shooter is actually doing anything to him with that spinning and all." Keco shrugged, put away her gun, and did what she was told.  "You guys keep doing your useless tactics while I get Ms. Kitty Ears out of here."

Asch watched Keco carry Kathy and just shook his head in exasperation of Keco's attitude.

"Well excuuuuuseee~ me Princess!" Asch said out loud as everyone just stared at him in utter confusion and shock, even the Omega Joe. "Yeah that was probably way too much......Promise me you'll never let me do that again."

"Promise!" Everyone answered back and continued what they were doing.

(Don't ask me why that happened, I blame watching Suburban Knights a few weeks ago.  I hope I got Keco's attitude okay.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3914 on: March 03, 2014, 09:06:28 PM
"Common cyclops you can't block my attacks forever!!!" She rapidly launches fireballs again and again in desperation none of them managing to break Omega Joe's Guard. The "Useless" tactics comment brings an angry look to Blue's face and she holds back one arm charging up the next fireball to nearly double the size launching it at Omega Joe. The explosion is impressive but ultimately fails to damage Omega's Shield  enough to get through. Blue grits her teeth as omega joe glares at her almost mockingly.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3915 on: March 03, 2014, 09:42:43 PM
"Well then, let's see how this guy handles a little heat," MechaGarurumon growled as the triple barreled flamethrower on his arm began to rotate. "DIGI-MODIFY! HYPER WING! HYPERSONIC!" White wings sprouted from his back as he jetted over to the Omega Joe. "TRIPLE SCORCHER!" he roared as he started to rapidly spin around the foe, slowly raising in elevation until there was a fiery tornado where the Joe stood. MechaGarurumon flew back over to everyone else. "That may not do much but it might be a start..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3916 on: March 03, 2014, 09:59:31 PM
"This would probably be a lot easier if Sakura was here with us, Zeta too since her hammer may have been able to break that defense." Asch mused "Heck maybe even Peebs could find a way to get through that.  But they aren't and we have to stop this guy one way or another."

Asch then tried to run under the Joe, dodging as many sword wave barrages and ignited his fist.

"Shoryken!" Asch cried as he executed the flaming upper cut.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3917 on: March 03, 2014, 11:54:46 PM
(I was supposed to update much earlier but stuff happened. Um. Damn. Was hoping for a different kind of counter-attack, but I'll make it work I guess.)

Sinos, having been knocked off his feet, gets back up and blocks the saber waves coming at him. "Why are my more challenging foes always aerial..." he remarked. Not only that, but his energy was looking low, and he certainly couldn't pull off the same trick he used with boforte on such a low tank. So he used his Charge Boots to dash around and tried to launch his Coplasma Crossflare (the double saber wave technique) behind the Joe.

what

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3918 on: March 04, 2014, 12:08:16 AM
[Damn you guys go fast when I go to bed. o3o;;]

Sapph barely avoided most of the attacks. "Okay... Gonna need Perfect for this... And maybe more than just you three."

"Sorry boss, until you get back to the base and do a better patch job, this piece of junk's only stable enough for the three of us." War Greymon's voice said, the Dramon Slayers* appearing on Sapph's arms.

"Well, it works so far..." Sapph said, flying at the Omega Joe and starting to spin rapidly, arms over his head so he resembled a drill. "Great Tornado!"

(*Note: The Dramon Slayers are those big claw things on WarGreymon's arms.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3919 on: March 04, 2014, 01:23:24 AM
(Ok, let me see if I got everyone. Asch used Shoryuken, Karring is taunting, Blue fired a huge fireball, Mirby did a Flame Tornado, and SK is doing a Drill Run. Did I miss out anyone?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3920 on: March 04, 2014, 01:25:38 AM
(Sinos is using Coplasma Crossfire.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3921 on: March 04, 2014, 01:42:00 AM
(... Oops. Ok, taking into account everyone...)

Omega Joe was indeed unfazed by Karring's taunts, and instead was about to accelerate again if not for Asch's sudden outburst, causing him to stop spinning. Temporarily distracted, he was able to quickly spin up his beam shield again, just in time to block Blue's huge fireball. Smirking, he failed to notice MechaGarurumon had created a flaming tornado, trapping him inside. As Omega Joe raised his beam saber in an attempt to slice the tornado apart, he was caught off-guard by Asch rushing in with a Shoryuken, hitting him right under his chin.

Omega Joe crashed into the ground as the flame tornado dissipated due to the resultant dust cloud. Struggling to get up, he was hit by saber waves to his back. Although his armour was thicker than a Zero Joe, he could still feel the impact. As he was about to fall forward, Omega Joe saw another incoming attack, from Sapph. In a burst of pure rage, he stood up and literally GRABBED the spiraling knight, and flung him back at the group of heroes, still spinning.

Omega - I AM THE MESSIAH OF THE NEW WORLD! I WILL HERALD THE AGE OF THE MIGHTY DR. WILY II!!

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3922 on: March 04, 2014, 01:44:16 AM
Arche managed to dodge most of Omega Joe's attacks, however, a couple of his saber waves chipped away a bit at Arche's katana blades.

"Come on, I JUST bought these blades!" He yelled.

He inhaled and changed his stance, focusing on Omega Joe's position.

"Didn't think I'd need to use this move so soon..." Arche raised one blade at eye-level, and the other behind his back. He positioned his right foot a few inches in front of him and twisted his torso slightly.

"SPINNING OMNI SLASH!!"

Arche spun around like top, until he appeared as a blur. When he reached the appropriate momentum, he swung his katanas out in front of him; in less than a split-second, multiple energy waves shot out from his blades and aimed directly at Omega Joe.

(Yes, yes, late whatever. You guys post too fast.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3923 on: March 04, 2014, 01:50:52 AM
(And now to account for Arche.)

Omega Joe saw the incoming saber waves, and countered in the same manner; Extending out his beam saber, and spinning in place, firing off saber waves as well. Some of Arche's were intercepted, although some did hit Omega Joe, but he was mostly unfazed.

*bzzt*

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3924 on: March 04, 2014, 02:12:22 AM
"And you know what you do to big figures like that?" Sinos remarked confidently. He then shot forward with one Charge Boot, using the other Charge Boot and his momentum to juke and swing around to Omega Joe's back again, and struck him. "Coplasma AssassinationLVL2!"

(This could probably still be countered or whatever, your call. More or less, CP Assassination is just a back-attack, with LVL2 giving it fancy footwork.)

what