(Yeah I had to do it. XD)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: December 06, 2012, 01:01:39 PM
(Well, I just wanna say the more W2PB uses his hidden abilities, and the more FRESCA he's exposed to, the hidden protocal I previously mentioned will kick it, and once it reaches 10... You know what happens. [eyebrow] Still... I wanna see you in that outfit now. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: December 06, 2012, 01:04:41 PM
(Jeez I wonder if Sakura will be able to stop it when it does happen, I like writing W2PB's development.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: December 06, 2012, 01:16:34 PM
(It's part of the bitter-sweet journey of Master and Student... And it adds more rage towards me in the final battle lol? 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: December 06, 2012, 01:17:39 PM
(I guess, I wonder if PB will come before or after that.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: December 06, 2012, 01:26:13 PM
(Depends on PB and this tolerance for pain and rage and frenzy! [eyebrow])

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: December 06, 2012, 06:17:55 PM
(It will probably come before that. XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: December 06, 2012, 10:28:14 PM
Just as Berbil Jade approached the docking bay of the SexStation, she notices a straggler break from the pack and head in the same direction.  She can tell by the alert on the Arwing's scanner that he was not to be trusted and immediately launches another Smart Bomb towards him, followed by a hail of lasers from the Twin Blasters the Berbils managed to install into its wings.  If the Smart Bombs didn't at least derail his trek towards the station, at least the blinding light will act as a smokescreen to keep him from dodging the lasers fired at him.

WilyII was about to peek through the bars of the crate when one of Hajime's wires coiled around it, hiding the three Berbils from sight.  Unbeknownst to the maniacal doctor, the claw end of the wire secretly knocks the latch off, allowing them to escape at any time.

"Let's just say I'm out for more than just your debt," Hajime said, "It isn't easy keeping up a normal life when you have to salvage enough to put food on the table."

Hearing this only made WilyII more greedy as he was certain the other pocket Hajime was shaking money out of was the Resistance; anything he can do to discombobulate their plans is all the more reason to prod the contents of the crate.

"Well, if that crate is so important, perhaps you should take it with you in case some...unruly intruder doesn't try and steal your precious income," WilyII offers, "Here, let me help you carry that crate to our...place of negotiation."

Another wire pushes WilyII back as Hajime keeps nonchalant about his approach.

"I'd rather you didn't," Hajime said, flatly, "My arsenal pack is more than capable of carrying something this heavy."

"Oh, but it would be rude of me not to make you carry something that's expensive and easy to break," WilyII insists, pushing against Hajime's second wire while attempting to grab the one bound around the cage, "If I can just have a small peek inside, I'll be able to know how many robots to summon and take over the carrying process."

WilyII continues to push against the second wire until he eventually steps to the side, causing it to fly past him and into a nearby wall, producing a small, wire-shaped dent.  While Hajime tries to get the second wire out, the sinister doctor turns his focus towards the other wire covering the bar-covered peephole.

"Now then," he snickers, pushing the wires away from the peephole, "Let old WilyII have a look see-"

The second WilyII pushed the wires off the crate, the door flies open, causing three spherical wheels to fly out at him.  One smacked him in the face, the second bounced off his head, and the third hit his shoulder, sending him into a spin and making him too dizzy to think straight as the balls rolled off into the nearest open door they could find.

By the time WilyII regained his senses, the first thing he saw was Hajime's nonchalant leer before he turns his attention to his abacus and tosses some more beads around.

"And that's another fee for ruining a delivery meant for someone else," he mutters while studying the position he flicked the beads in, "Keep this up and you'll be in the same situation you put your old experiment verifier in."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: December 06, 2012, 10:58:34 PM
(Berbil revolution, Berbil revolution! 8)

I kinda wish we could turn this into a fan game, but that would take a [parasitic bomb] load of work and probably would never happen. Plus I have no idea what Sakura's Job Class would be nor who would be a Black Mage character.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: December 06, 2012, 11:13:20 PM
(Actually, PBPB is a black mage. I was going to save that surprise till her fight with Sakura. Since she's not as skilled a hand-to-hand fighting as PB, she decided to master the dark arts!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: December 06, 2012, 11:16:08 PM
(Then what the heck would I be.  I know that you and W2PB would be the Warrior Class,  Borock-bot may be the default healer since he has the trademark Tales Series most crazy weapon Ping Pong Telekinesis,  and Zeta would be a Dark Knight.  So who the heck would Sakura be?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: December 06, 2012, 11:20:31 PM
(Probably a Ranger or Paladin)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: December 06, 2012, 11:21:13 PM
(A summoner, maybe?  She is a Pokemon trainer from what I'm reading right now)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: December 06, 2012, 11:22:31 PM
(Huh maybe a Summoner with decent attack since she has the Z-Saber that she still hasn't freaking used?  :|)

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: December 06, 2012, 11:33:56 PM
(Opportunity!)

Alastor blinked as a warning message flashed across his vision informing him that DrWilyII had suffered physical harm.In the space of a moment he vanished from the Recovery Lab and reappeared at the Doctor's side. Offering the Doctor a hand up, he levelled the other person in the room with a warning glare, crimson eyes glowing dangerously.

(I think your brainwashing did more than make him subservient, Doc.)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: December 07, 2012, 01:00:19 AM
(Looks like I won't get my subplot finished until after the server transition. That's fine, why rush it?)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: December 07, 2012, 01:24:04 AM
Fxeni watches the enemy ships begin to spin furiously, shooting out less lasers than before. 'This is probably to thwart any more physical attacks,' He deduces, ' but I might just be able to use this to my advantage.

"Usagi Squadron! Attack the enemy ship that is furthest away from the Sex Station, keep it distracted. This one... is mine" Fxeni orders through the comm.

He then examines the rotation pattern of the ship closest to him, looking for an opportunity to strike. He sees his chance and activates the Fxescythe's thrusters at max speed, following the outside of the ship against it's rotation. He plunges the beams of the scythe into the ship, tearing through it's armour. He maneuvers his suit so that the scythe passes through each orb, destroying each one as the friction of the beam slices through their defenses. Once the ship opens up, he keeps the Fxescythe's momentum going as he cuts through each of it's limbs, ending with the head section. As the head section is dislocated from the rest of the ship, the suit does a flip and slices the head in half, causing a spectacular explosion as the Fxescythe dashes out of range.

"That's one more down! Hold the line Usagi Squadron, I should be there momentarily" Fxeni says as he holds position for a moment, observing the area around him.

(Well, leaving it open for you Doc!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #292 on: December 07, 2012, 01:46:10 AM
(You know looking at the Ranger Archetype on Wikipedia, I think that does fit me a bit more.  Maybe.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: December 07, 2012, 01:52:55 AM
(TOLD YA! I know my girl!  8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #294 on: December 07, 2012, 01:54:29 AM
(Yeah it said that Rangers can fight in close quarters though it's usually Dual Wielding, but their attack isn't that great.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: December 07, 2012, 02:31:46 AM
Hajime just stares back at the new arrival, not wanting to do anything that would give the doctor more chances to outweigh his debt.

It was hard to make out this person from the naked eye alone, but the lack of organic soul, indicates that he is a full metal robot made of material that was clearly out of everyone's understanding.

"I guess that bump on your head made you too disoriented to think properly," he said, putting the truck in reverse, "I'll come back later when you've patched up your bruises.  I'd cure you right now, but that would probably cost more than you already owe me."

Without waiting for a response, he backs his Dragon Truck out of the hanger and drives away from the WDS, keeping a spiritual watch to make sure WilyII hasn't already found the three escaped Berbils and attempted to round them up with the others that were unable to escape their confines.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: December 07, 2012, 09:45:22 AM
(Okay, its time to bring this to a cliffhanger.)

Akai ran through the halls of the Sexstation, believing that her existance would just be one of burden to RMZX and everyone else.

Akai - "I understand that he doesn't hate me anymore. But I know that I'll never be able to replace the one he lost."

Being an android, she couldn't cry. But if she was human, she would be.

Not looking forward, she bumped into somebody.

Akai - "Oh, I'm sorr-"

That somebody was Berbil Joe.

Akai - "Oh! Its you, the one who fixed me..."

The robotic bear stared at her, being a berbil, its face didn't change, but Akai didn't know that he was currently under the control of the malicious Tron.

Meanwhile, in the Sick Bay...

RMZX - "Damnit! Get up you lazy [tornado fang]er!"

RMZX struggled to get out of bed, the pain in his body still trying to force him down.

RMZX - "Come ON! 1...2...3...NOW!"

Using all the energy in his body, RMZX sprang out of bed, with a burst of adrenaline, he almost didn't feel the pain anymore. He dashed out of the Sick bay on his way to look for Akai.

RMZX - "I'm coming Akai..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: December 07, 2012, 09:58:02 AM
(DUN DUN DUN!  8B)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #298 on: December 07, 2012, 09:58:30 AM
(Yeah, now would be a good time for that danger, Tron.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: December 07, 2012, 09:59:58 AM
(Yeah we need to figure out what RMZX, Akai, and Borock-bot have to deal with.)