"What's Upsetting You Right Now?"

Joseph Collins · 486259

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2150 on: August 30, 2014, 01:12:41 AM
I kind of do understand his butthurt of not knowing about the trip, but yeah it's kind of petty especially when he started talking about conventions.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2151 on: August 30, 2014, 01:15:37 AM
I still can't fathom why you're his friend.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2152 on: August 30, 2014, 01:25:14 AM
He has some good qualities, but they're very quickly being overshadowed.  I don't talk to him that much anymore, since I'm infrequent on Skype, never on IRC, and generally ignore him on TFN.  He wasn't this bad, but he's very quickly becoming increasingly uncomfortable to be around.

Most of all, I want him to get it through his thick skull that he can't live with me.  I refuse to allow that and I've told him so.  He needs to leave me the [tornado fang] alone about that and grow the hell up.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2153 on: August 30, 2014, 03:47:21 AM
Why does he call himself an old man?

Goodwood confuses me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2154 on: August 30, 2014, 03:55:33 AM
I thought he was referring to his dad.

But anyway, I just PMed another SWFanon admin about Goodwood's behavior and learned that he's been like this to other people on IRC and has gotten himself banned from Halo Fanon (or Halo Nation, the admin wasn't sure which) due to being belligerent and increasingly creepy.  He's going to look into options on what to do with Goodwood.

So, it's not just me who has been having a problem with him, lately.  He's gotten creepier, and Brandon (the admin) said he noticed the increase after the Wook's April Fools debacle.  The guy's been spiraling downhill since. 

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2155 on: August 30, 2014, 03:59:28 AM
Sounds like he really needs some mental help.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2156 on: August 30, 2014, 04:01:55 AM
He's blaming it on his joining 4chan.  But yes, he needs to get help, grow up, and leave us all alone.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2157 on: August 30, 2014, 04:02:52 AM
you don't "join" 4chan.

what an idiot.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2158 on: August 30, 2014, 04:08:04 AM
He's blaming it on his joining 4chan.  But yes, he needs to get help, grow up, and leave us all alone.
Oh please 4chan may be something of a cesspool but that's hardly a trigger for madness,  stupidity maybe but not madness.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2159 on: August 30, 2014, 04:12:04 AM
Well, I've updated Brandon with information regarding Goodwood's banning from the Lit IRC, so we'll see what comes of it.  As long as Goodwood is off Freenode, then I can be active on IRC.  I could care less about any wiki bannings; I just want him to leave me alone on IRC.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2160 on: August 30, 2014, 06:09:52 AM
He has some good qualities, but they're very quickly being overshadowed.  I don't talk to him that much anymore, since I'm infrequent on Skype, never on IRC, and generally ignore him on TFN.  He wasn't this bad, but he's very quickly becoming increasingly uncomfortable to be around.

Most of all, I want him to get it through his thick skull that he can't live with me.  I refuse to allow that and I've told him so.  He needs to leave me the [tornado fang] alone about that and grow the hell up.

This almost sounds like Panda.

BTW, this is the same guy who wanted to run for public office, right?  8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2161 on: August 30, 2014, 06:16:42 AM
This is the same guy.

Okay, I talked to Brandon and he's talking to Jello, and they're going to take care of the IRC issue.  Another person on IRC has had problems with Goodwood, concerning him making them feel uncomfortable.  Needless to say, everyone's getting pretty damn sick and tired of him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2162 on: August 30, 2014, 06:40:09 AM
This almost sounds like Panda.

BTW, this is the same guy who wanted to run for public office, right?  8D
Is that Panda guy really that bad? :\

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2163 on: August 30, 2014, 06:41:48 AM
He was, but he's not anymore.  He also wasn't as douchy.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2164 on: August 30, 2014, 06:51:18 AM
This is the same guy.

Okay, I talked to Brandon and he's talking to Jello, and they're going to take care of the IRC issue.  Another person on IRC has had problems with Goodwood, concerning him making them feel uncomfortable.  Needless to say, everyone's getting pretty damn sick and tired of him.

Yes. Shocking that his campaign went absolutely nowhere.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2165 on: August 30, 2014, 06:54:24 AM
This is the same guy.

Is Jello their version of our Jelly? 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2166 on: August 30, 2014, 06:57:44 AM
Yes, except he's a Grand Admiral.  Grand Admiral Jello.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2167 on: August 31, 2014, 05:19:00 AM
Well, Brandon banned Goodwood from IRC and holy [tornado fang]ing [parasitic bomb], did it backlash.  Whatever.  It's done.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2168 on: August 31, 2014, 06:14:37 AM
TFN has an IRC, or are you referring to something else?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2169 on: August 31, 2014, 06:33:27 AM
TFN has an IRC, and he was banned from there recently.  I was referring to SWFanon's IRC where he was banned tonight.  This is his third recent IRC banning, and all for the same behavior.  The backlash was intense, as I had helped to initiate this latest banning.  So, yeah, he gave me the third degree.  Once I explained why I went to the admin and why he was banned, he apologized.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #2170 on: August 31, 2014, 06:22:45 PM
Can't believe we have to move again because my father is a [tornado fang]ing idiot making petty arguments with my mom that she won't tolerate anymore. Jesus Christ, my parents are [tornado fang]ing idiots.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2171 on: September 01, 2014, 02:14:51 AM
That... that really sucks.  Why do you have to move?  Is it due to noise from your folks?

My complaint today is trivial compared to yours.  I was going to continue the Saga of Goodwood, as hot on the heels of his banning from a third IRC channel, he's making himself into an annoyance elsewhere. 

TFN's fanfic forum is populated by mostly adults, including adult women with families.  The majority of us are coffee drinkers.  We started getting into a topic about coffee, and we started talking about how we like our coffee, what brands, what blends, and how it's the nectar of the gods.

The topic started with me saying that I made the unfortunate decision to combine coffee with a sriracha mayo sandwich and my stomach hurt.  Goodwood chastises me for drinking coffee, saying how it's evil and it "serves [me] right" for using it as "a crutch to get out of bed."  The rest of the users came to my defense, including the casual coffee drinkers, and the topic segued into coffee in general.

Throughout the conversation, Goodwood kept saying how much he hates coffee, how it makes him gag, how it tastes like mud and guano (know this from experience, Woody?), blah blah blah.  We get it, Goodwood.  We know you hate coffee.  We know you look down on coffee drinkers as lazy scum of the earth.  We know you think it tastes like mud and guano (again, know this from experience?).  We know you hate it with the burning passion of a thousand white-hot suns!  We know it makes you gag!  We know you don't drink coffee!  We get it, Goodwood, we get it!  Harping on it will not make us suddenly agree with you!  What are you trying to accomplish with complaining about how much you hate coffee when we talk about the elusive Pumpkin Spice Latte that Mua'dib brings us from the planet Arrakis?!  Just go away because us grown-ups are trying to have a talk!

Christ.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2172 on: September 01, 2014, 02:23:57 AM
What a douche. My suggestion for locking him and mrkhan in a room together still stands.

Together, they can talk about the evils of eating pork and drinking coffee.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2173 on: September 01, 2014, 02:30:08 AM
My god I like coffee but I don't rely on it to get up, and I can go weeks without it.  Seriously I can understand why people wouldn't like coffee, but some people do need that pick me up sometimes, or just really like coffee. 

I only really like regular coffee, mochas just feel too thick and flavored coffee, like pumpkin and gingerbread, just tastes disgusting to me. 

What a douche. My suggestion for locking him and mrkhan in a room together still stands.

Together, they can talk about the evils of eating pork and drinking coffee.
And then they can [sonic slicer] at each other about their religion being superior in a sound proof room.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2174 on: September 01, 2014, 02:36:17 AM
Goodwood is an atheist and a militant one at that.  He targets religious members on TFN (we thought he drove one away because the user hadn't posted in so long, but the user came back, though he refuses to talk about his summer because of Goodwood being there) for ridicule and was banned twice for it.  He made a topic about kosher and halal diets and claiming that they were "hokey," which pissed off a Jewish member because he made the topic within minutes after she said she was Jewish (she was doing an AMA and Goodwood asked her why she didn't eat pork (because that slipped out while talking about a literal sausage fest), and she responded simply that it wasn't kosher).  She doesn't condemn pork-eaters, though.  What Goodwood did was uncalled for and he was temp-banned for it.

I'd love to lock him in a room with mrkahn and time it to see how long it takes for the room to become covered in blood when they start going for each other's throats.