Sometimes these pages only require one scan; sometimes they keep coming out all lopsided.
* I don't think Clockwoman, if she makes it into Roll Boss Rush, will keep that cape.
* Horrorman is fairy sarcastic, in contrast to his strong resemblance to a Predator. (At least, I think he will. Dunno if Megaman Triple Threat will have pre-fight dialogue)
* Thinking about it, it doesn't seem likely that RS-Rock, Roll, Proto, and Dr. Light would have such varying hair colours (at least, if we don't assume that RS-Proto is a redhead). Not that Roll dyeing hers would keep the neighbors off Dr. Light's back.
* Speaking of hair dye, was Magnetman's hair always like that?
* Not sure how Classic Farfalla feels about Gutsman.
* Aida always had a similar helmet shape to Splashwoman's, IIRC.
* Centaurwoman (aka Ikehara-Centaur"man") stands out to me not just because she's one of the first female RMs in the entire MM series (if not THE first), but because of the mild(?) controversy surrounding her back in the day. See, the concept of Centaurman pulling a Samus is exclusive to the Ikehara continuity, but the MM community used to think that the mangas (pick an author) shared continuity with the games--or worse, overwrote the games--and thus there was some debate over whether or not game-Centaur was female, too. I believe this led to a rumour/misconception that Ariga-Centaurman was female as well.
* Technically, Pipi is RS-Beat. S/he only appeared in Ice Age, IIRC.
* I see what Archie did there.
* No official art of Nightracer exists (at least, not to my knowledge), and her toy is a redeco'd Go-Bots Bumblebee, so improvisation was in order. Nightracer has the dubious honour of being half-official--the toy is official (was an exclusive at the 1995 BotCon convention), the character (created by Raksha) isn't.
* Was Chromia ever officially a Decepticon at any point in the TF franchise, or was it just for that TF doujin? Either way, I gave her some chest armour, because completely-human boobs on Tranformers make my brain tie itself into knots (shaddap, Decepticon Thunderblast).
* I think CN!Proto looks a bit too much like game-Proto...
* Quake Cross wasn't too difficult to design, despite Quakewoman lacking any known alternate designs with which to use elements of. I re-used that long solar panel I put on Quakewoman's helmet back when all I had of #15 was a fairly tiny .JPEG of the cover.
* Derpy didn't lose an eye; she just wears that eye patch when she's flying.
* Despite the face Proto is making, I think he wouldn't mind Vinyl Scratch.
* RS-Farfalla has a data belt (not pictured), which I guess means she's an info courier of some sort? (Kinda like Johnny Mnemonic, except she's not at risk of a head explosion if she goes over-capacity.)
Wait, where'd Rush go?Posted on: August 06, 2012, 10:14:48 PM
Finally done with this page; the events of it gave me some trouble.
Dream-based; these five Links (or maybe just four?) briefly appeared in it as part of someone else's art.
'tis a crossover of OoT and Four Sword(s?), with all of the Links having slightly different features ("slightly" being the key word), and with two of them gender-bent. Blue Link's the one whose appearance I remember the most; she was shorter than the other Links, had black lipstick, dark brown hair, and a few more piercings (her stark-white face wasn't carried over to here, though).
Whether or not Yellow Link was originally present, he was added for balance purposes.