Dr. Wily II's attempts at sprites and stuff (KOBUN MADNESS!)

Dr. Wily II · 455799

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #925 on: January 14, 2010, 05:10:13 PM
BTW, you can use Wily Fighter as a Fortress Boss if you want.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #926 on: January 14, 2010, 05:14:00 PM
Really? Sweet! :3
He goes into Generation 6 then... XD
Any special number you want to give him?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #927 on: January 15, 2010, 12:08:58 AM
Umm... Lemme think. He's a Wily 1 creation, so I suppose he would be SWN W-2 (Special Wily Number "Wily - 2")(He IS an assistant meant to be like a number two to Wily, so He's a "wily 2". Similarity in name not intended.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #928 on: January 15, 2010, 03:27:39 AM
Alright, duly noted. :3

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #929 on: February 11, 2010, 01:27:08 AM
Hey, Wily, wanna be a boss in my SMB3 hack?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #930 on: February 12, 2010, 12:57:41 AM
Tempting... If I don't die in lava, sure. XD

Also, oh god 1 month. I might as well repost my DWII Saga fanfic I wrote 2 years ago. >_>
It was written in the style as depicted in the Rockman mangas, so it might read weird. <_<

Chapter One: Fight on Megaman! The appearance of DWII!

(This story is set after the "last" classic game...)

Megaman defeated Dr. Wily for the last time, and locked him up in a maximum security prison.
This time, Megaman made sure that the events of Megaman 7 never happened again...

A few months passed, and then years and Megaman finally thought that peace has finally returned...
However, an explosion was soon reported at the Robot Museum. Megaman feared that Dr. Wily is up to his old tricks again, but the prison warden reported that Dr. Wily is still in his cell, and has apparently gone mad... (As in crazy mad)

Surprised, Megaman teleported to the Robot Museum, and saw a very familiar flying saucer. The flying saucer is grabbing onto Napalm Man, and was about to leave, when the top opened. What Megaman saw next shocked him; the man standing in the saucer looked almost like Dr. Wily, the only difference is that this gut is wearing a pair of spectacles.

"I'm Dr. Wily II, the new ruler of the WORLD!!!" And with that, the saucer flew away...

Megaman is shocked that another villain has appeared, and is depressed, thinking whether peace will ever be truly restored...
But he knew one thing, in order to restore peace, Dr. Wily II must first be stopped...

Megaman teleported back to Dr. Light's lab, and reported the appearance of Dr. Wily II to him.
Dr. Light said that there will always be evil lurking, and that Megaman must always be prepared.
Dr. Light also said that he had prepared for such an occasion, and had prepared Rush, Beat, Tango and Eddie up. Auto is also preparing his Big Eddie MKII for mobilization. The weapon randomizer is also ready to exchange P-chips for items.

Megaman prepared himself mentally, as Dr. Light installs a few upgrades to the Mega Buster.
Just then, a news report started reporting that 8 Robot Masters had begun attacking various parts of the country. Megaman quickly leaped into action to stop the attacks.

First stop, a strange bed tower in the city...

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #931 on: February 12, 2010, 01:06:30 AM
Ah an update!  8D

Actually, I like this stroytelling, simple.

Bed tower? Spring man?

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #932 on: February 12, 2010, 01:50:59 AM
Heh, thanks.
And no, not Spring Man. 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #933 on: February 12, 2010, 04:38:15 AM
Sleepy's man!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #934 on: February 12, 2010, 06:29:47 AM
Close, but no cookie. :P

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #935 on: February 12, 2010, 08:53:23 AM
Insomnia Man?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #936 on: February 12, 2010, 09:21:41 AM
And Sniper gets the cookie. :cookie:
Yep, rather ironic isn't it.
A BED tower, and Insomnia Man's the one behind it. XD

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #937 on: February 12, 2010, 02:50:00 PM
Gosh, i am sooo out of date, I need to see all your stuff ASAP
Sorryyyy ;O;

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #938 on: February 12, 2010, 02:54:58 PM
Don't worry about it.
It's the thought that counts. :3 *glomps*

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #939 on: February 12, 2010, 02:57:54 PM
 :)

Any progress on taking on RPM? Don't forget to shaaaaaare! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #940 on: February 13, 2010, 11:59:48 AM
8D

Chapter Two: Lack of sleep? INSOMNIA MAN!

Upon arrival, Megaman is shocked to see that the internal layout is similar to Spring Man's theme park. Bouncing fun, hurray for me he thought.

*cuts immediately to the boss gate*
That was easier than expected, Megaman thought.
When the shutters open, Megaman noticed that the room looked like an asylum cell, white padded walls, floor and ceiling.

Just then, a Robot Master teleported in.
"I'm... Insomnia Man... and I'm... here to put... you out of... your misery...", he yawned.
"A sleepy Robot Master, what was DWII thinking?"
MEGA BUSTER!!!
Insomnia Man jumped out of the way, and fired out a bright flash from his bulb buster.
Almost immediately, Megaman's vision started to blur, and dropped to the floor. Upon seeing this, Insomnia Man let off a lot of steam, and punched Megaman with his Wake-up Rock Punch. Contact was made, and Megaman was punched awake. He tried to jump out of the way, and found that he couldn't move. And with that, Insomnia Man launched a barrage of missiles, and all made contact.

The smoke cleared, and Megaman is seen badly bruised up by the attacks.
"I need to drink an E-Tank if I want to survive this battle, now how am I supposed to fight this guy? If I shoot him, he'll jump and fire that bright light. If I see the light, I'm fall asleep. If I fall asleep, he'll punch me, and then missiles. If only I don't fall asleep... I've got it!"

MEGA BUSTER!!!
Again, Insomnia Man jumped out of the way, and fired out the bright flash.
However this time, Megaman covered his eyes, thus neglecting the effect. Also, the bright flash also temporarily blinds Insomnia Man, so Megaman took the chance and pretended to fall asleep.
"Now to wait for the right moment..."
From the corner of his eye, Megaman saw Insomnia Man coming closer with this punch attack. At the last moment, Megaman slided out of the way, and released a fully charged Mega Buster. The charge hit its mark, and Insomnia Man was visibly shaken.
Insomnia Man then fired off another barrage of missiles, which Megaman easily dodged or destroyed, and fired another fully charged Mega Buster.
Again the charge hit its mark, and Insomnia Man seems to be stunned. Megaman continued firing fully charged shots, and soon, Insomnia Man was defeated.

You get... BRIGHT LIGHT!
"Woh, this new generation of Robot Masters is different from those by Dr. Wily. I must be extra careful next time...", Megaman thought, and teleported back to Dr. Light's lab.
Dr. Light analyzed the new Master Weapon and commented that Bright Light can cause enemies in the vicinity to fall asleep, make them easier to destroy.

Just then, a news report stated that a strange rainbow was forming over the central park. Fearing another Robot Master might be at work, Megaman immediately set off for his next challenge.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #941 on: February 13, 2010, 12:04:41 PM
See, I'm half right about Springman! 8D

Closes eyes? If only that could work in game...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #942 on: February 13, 2010, 12:16:03 PM
Yeah, if only. XD

Archer

Reply #943 on: February 13, 2010, 12:17:53 PM
Eat this - BRIGHT LIGHT!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #944 on: February 13, 2010, 06:33:38 PM
This is not so bad, Wily.
The problem is: too short(MUCH too short), and chaotic.
But hey, you did mention they are your old works.
Also:
I'm fall asleep

"I'm Asleep. Fall Asleep."

lol

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #945 on: February 13, 2010, 06:43:10 PM
Heh, I noticed it after reading through these again. XD

Plus, oh god yeah typos. XD

Thanks for the comments, though there's still 7 old chapters to go. XD

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
  • An Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #946 on: February 13, 2010, 06:51:18 PM
Who is next, I wonder.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #947 on: February 16, 2010, 04:12:16 AM
Chapter Three: Dance of the rainbow colours! RAINBOW MAN!

On the way there, he encountered some robot minions, and he knew right away that a Robot Master is behind it.
*Imagine Wood Man's stage, but in a park setting*

*Fast forward to boss area*   
After finally reaching the park's clearing, he saw a huge stage has been set up right in the centre. And on the stage, a Robot Master was dancing away, and rainbows seemed to be created by his dancing.

Megaman: A dancing Robot Master? Should be easy to defeat..."
He promptly fired a charged shot at the stage. The Robot Master jumped out of the way, and continued dancing. Megaman decided to get closer, but just as he did, the Robot Master fired a rainbow in his direction.

Rainbow Man: I'm Rainbow Man. Feel the power of RAINBOW COLOURS!!!
Megaman: Rainbows? Pfft! (Jumps out of the way of the fired rainbow.)
Rainbow Man: Oh, but you'll see...
Megaman: As if. Eat this, MEGA BUSTER!!!

But Rainbow Man jumped out of the way, and started to wiggle his belly.
Megaman: Now where did I see this before... Toad Man did the same thing!
Megaman immediately fired his buster at Rainbow Man, but the shots got reflected off Rainbow Man's body.
Megaman: What? Why didn't it work the same way as with Toad Man?
Rainbow Man: Because I'm NOT Toad Man! Rain Flush, MKII!!! (Acid rain starting to pour)
Megaman: AHHHH!!! IT BURNS!!! (Sorry for this, I couldn't help it.)

Megaman: GAH! MEGA BUSTER!!!
But Rainbow Man dodged again.
Rainbow Man: Now to taste my powers. RAINBOW BLAST!!!
As soon as he said that, an enormous rainbow was fired out from his twin busters. Due to the sheer size of the rainbow, that was no way for Megaman to dodge, and was hit straight on. As soon as contact was made, Megaman began to feel huge amounts of pain as each of the different colours had a different effect on him.
Rainbow Man: How does it feel Megaman? My Rainbow Blast colours each have a different effect. Red burns you, Orange lets you feel the power of explosions, Yellow paralyses you, Green corrodes you, Blue lets you feel the power of pressurized water, Indigo freezes you, and Violet adds to the pain. THAT IS THE COMBINED POWER OF RAINBOW COLOURS!!!

Megaman collapsed after the blast disappears, and Rainbow Man starts to dance in joy.
Megaman (in thought): Why are these Robot Masters so powerful? It's only the second Robot Master, and I'm already in such a bad shape. I'm not sure if I can hold out much longer. DWII's creations are much worse than Dr. Wily's, but I can't let DWII win! I must defeat him in order for peace to return. I CAN'T LOSE!!! There has to be a way to stop Rainbow Man. If only I could slow him down... Wait, Bright Light, maybe that might work!

As Rainbow Man continued to dance, he did not notice that Megaman has regained consciousness and has just drunk an E-Tank.
Megaman: Weapon change! BRIGHT LIGHT!!!
Just as Rainbow Man heard Megaman and turned to face him, he was blinded by a flash of light emitting from Megaman's body.
Rainbow Man: Ha! That was it? I didn't... even feel... a... thing...
Rainbow Man collapsed on the floor, and began to snore.
Megaman: Yes! It works! Now, MEGA BUSTER!!!
Megaman fired continuously at Rainbow Man, and when Megaman saw that Rainbow Man was about to wake up, he switched back to Bright Light and waited for Rainbow Man to be fully awake before activating Bright Light again. He continue this process until Rainbow man was finally defeated.

You get... RAINBOW BLAST!!!
Megaman: Another tough Robot Master down, six more to go...
And with that, he teleported back to Dr. Light's lab.

Dr. Light: You sure took a beating, Megaman.
Megaman: Yah, DWII's Robot Masters are way tougher than Dr. Wily's. I just hope that I can defeat all of them.
Dr. Light: No worries Megaman. I believe you can do it. But to be sure, let me upgrade you with a little something.

You get... Buster upgrade!
Dr. Light: This Buster upgrade lets you charge up your buster in half the time, and also increases the power of your charge shots.
Megaman: Cool, that will come in handy.
Dr. Light: Also, I have analyzed Rainbow Blast. It allows you to fire off a powerful rainbow, enemies will have no way to avoid it.
Megaman: It's payback time.

Just then, the mayor called in, and stated that a lot of strange random things have been happening at the local funfair, and wanted Megaman to immediately go there to investigate, just in case it's another Robot Master at work. With that, Megaman rushes off to the funfair.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #948 on: February 16, 2010, 05:56:55 AM
Violet is just like icing to the pain!  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #949 on: February 19, 2010, 11:25:38 AM
8D

Chapter Four: Randomness ensues! RANDOM MAN!

On the way to the funfair, robot piranhas are raining from the sky and Metools are flying in the air without the aid of propellers or jetpacks.
Megaman: Strange, and random indeed...

When he finally reached the funfair, the whole place has been rebuilt: Giant boxes the size of buildings with question marks on them littered the place. At the front gate, there is a robot parrot that started talking with Megaman approached it.
Parrot: To find the right box containing the boss room, you must take note of boxes.
Megaman: What the? What do you mean?
Just as the parrot was about to answer, the ground below Megaman's feet began to move, and sped him off to one of the boxes. Once inside, Megaman found that the room he's in is totally empty, except for a ladder that leads upwards.
Megaman: Oh well, it seems that the only way to get out is to go up that ladder...

After climbing the ladder, Megaman noticed that the room now has 4 doors labeled 3, 6, 9, and 12.
Megaman: 4 doors? Which one do I choose? Ah well let me try 9.
After he went through the door, he noticed that he has returned to the exact same room, even the ladder that he climbed up from.

Megaman: What? Why am I back in the same starting room? Maybe 3...
But it had the same result; he's still back in the starting room.

Megaman: HOW DO I KNOW WHICH DOOR TO CHOOSE?
Just then, the parrot's words echoed in his mind: "You must take note of boxes..."
Megaman: Boxes? *scans the room* 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, there are 6 boxes. That must mean I must go through the door marked 6!
He did just that, and noticed that this room is different from the starting room.
Again, this room has 4 doors, but since Megaman knows how to solve the puzzle, it's a lot easier.

*Fast forward to boss room*
After going through countless doors, Megaman finally reached the boss door.
A familiar robot teleported in, and Megaman was momentarily stunned.
Megaman: Eddie? What are you doing here? What has DWII done to you?!
Random Man: I'm not Eddie! I'm Random Man, DWII's third Robot Master, and I will show you the power of RANDOMNESS!
Megaman: Where does DWII get his ideas for his Robot Master? First a sleepy one, then a dancing rainbow, and now, randomness?
Random Man: How dare you mock DWII? I'll destroy you personally in the name of DWII!
Megaman: Never! MEGA BUSTER!!!
Random Man: Ha! That's it? Randomizer, Leaf Shield activate!
Random Man's flip-top opened, and Leaf Shield was generated, which deflected Megaman's buster shots.

Megaman: Leaf Shield? But that's Wood Man's master weapon!
Random Man: Yes, but my Randomizer allows me to replicate any Master Weapon to my advantage. Leaf Shield, attack!
Megaman: That was shocking, but I know how to counter Leaf Shield! *jumps over*
Random Man: Oh, a pity. Randomizer, Flash Stopper, activate!
Random Man's flip-top opened, and a bright flash of light is released.
Megaman: GAH! *frozen*
Random Man: Now that I have stop you in your tracks, Randomizer, Screw Crusher, activate and attack!
Random Man's flip-top opened, and a barrage of Screw Crushers began to rain down on Megaman, slowly chipping away his energy.

Megaman (still frozen): GAH! Another powerful Robot Master. Having access to all Master Weapons of previous Robot Masters, that's a huge advantage over me, even if I know how to counter them. If only I have a weapon to defeat him with. My Mega Buster doesn't work, maybe I can try Bright Light to put him to sleep. Or I could fight firepower with firepower using Rainbow Blast... Ok, I'll bet with Rainbow Blast.
Flash Stopper's effect wore off, and Megaman dropped onto one knee for support.
Random Man: Haha, it seems that you can't take another hit.
Megaman (panting): Oh yeah? Take this then. Weapon Change! RAINBOW BLAST!!!
Random Man: Randomizer, Skull + Plant + Left Barrier combo, activate!
Random Man's flip-top opened, and Skull Barrier, Plant Barrier and Leaf Shield all appeared and started to circle round him just as Rainbow Blast hit.

Random Man: Ha! With this ultimate barrier combo, no attack can harm me!
Megaman: You sure about that? Take a look for yourself.

What Random Man saw next shocked him; Skull Barrier got corroded by Green, Plant Barrier got frozen by Indigo, and Leaf Shield got burned by Red.
Random Man: WHAT!? This can't be!
Megaman: Oh yes it can. Final RAINBOW BLAST!!!
Random Man: NOOOOOOOOOO!!! *explosion*

You get... RANDOM PRESENT!!!
Megaman: 5 more left, and it's getting tougher... Must persevere... *teleports back to Dr. Light's lab*

Dr. Light: Welcome back, Megaman. Another tough opponent?
Megaman: Yes. Dr. Light, could you analyze this new Master Weapon?
Dr. Light: Let me see... Random Present. A parcel is thrown at the enemy. It has a 30% chance of destroying the enemy in one attack.
Megaman: Wow, that's powerful. What about the other 70%?
Dr. Light: Hmm, it says it will heal the enemy...
Megaman: What a strange Master Weapon...

Just then, a news report states that the military base just outside the city has been taken over by a Robot Master.
Megaman: Military base? I got to be careful...

Sure that it's another of DWII's Robot Masters, he immediately ran off to the military base.