VirusChris · 235517

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #275 on: August 14, 2009, 05:20:15 AM
Her one eye looks weird...  Is she winking?

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: November 05, 2009, 06:49:31 AM
Chris Corona - Spiky Hair Update

It's been awhile since my last submitted artwork. Anyway this is just an update regarding Chris Corona's hairstyle in Sketch form for the LaTale manga story I'm planning on making.

Originally I was suppose to mess around his head and hair areas, but I got carried away and drew the rest of his body. Took me about 40 mins or so drawing this.

I messed around with his hair on the left side (Chris' right side) and got a very vibe from this way of drawing his hair until of three large spikes going upward. For some reason the left side (Chris' right side) of his hair reminds me of Goku's hair in a way, which is cool though not intentional.

By the way his frosted tips of his hair are natural, not dyed. This is because of a genetic fault in his DNA regarding hair giving the expression that his hair strands age sort of faster resulting with the white tips.

I'm a little conflicted. I like this hair-style for Chris Corona as it suits his wild and childish side in the story, but in my own original manga series "VirusChris" Chris Yuushi has a Trident hair-style with no frosted-tips.

Should I go with what I original had for a hairstyle for Chris in "VirusChris" or switch over to the Frosted Spiky hairstyle. Hmmm...

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: November 05, 2009, 02:01:48 PM
You are getting better real quick, actually.

Keep it up!

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #278 on: November 05, 2009, 04:08:34 PM
I wonder, did you switch drawing styles initially? really looks like you did.. and for the better too.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: November 05, 2009, 10:00:06 PM
I think that looks better than the previous one.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: November 05, 2009, 10:15:49 PM
I wonder, did you switch drawing styles initially? really looks like you did.. and for the better too.

Switch drawing styles? No, this is still my style of drawing just adding a few more things to it.

So you guys like this hairstyle than the Trident version? I still plan on using it for the RPG series "The Legendary Heroes", but the manga "VirusChris" I'm still leaning toward the Trident but I am beginning to like this hairstyle more. Though the hair on the left (Chris' right) ends too quickly (the last spiky parts) making it look slightly weird in my opinion.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: November 05, 2009, 11:02:00 PM
This one is better  than the trident one.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: November 06, 2009, 12:43:57 AM
Glad you like it, but the Trident Hairstyle well be used for "The Legendary Heroes", "VirusChris", and the "Virakin Advent" series. I like that hairstyle as it's very unique

The spiky hairstyle will be used in my other series, "Magleutix", "LaTale: Tales of Corona", and another series.

Thank you for your honest opinion guys.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: December 24, 2009, 09:02:47 AM
Been awhile since I last posted anything in here. Here's an artwork dump of what I've done so far.

Drawings #68:

Wave Sword:

Today I'm showing off a weapon I design for one of my villain characters in my "VirusChris" series. This weapon is called a "Wave Sword" which was inspired by the Soulcalibur 3 Weapon used for the Create-a-Character mode.

I've changed the design of the blade in my mind from a regular looking Wave Sword to an unique, interesting design for it to make it look cooler.

VC - Manga Character Sneakers:
VERSION 1

VERSION 2

This a sneaker design for what my characters wear in my original manga series "VirusChris" which most of the characters wear.

I really never draw the laces before on any of footwear drawings, save for a few. I wanted to design some pretty cool, but simple sneakers that my characters to wear and came up with this after looking at other character sneaker designs.

I added in a separation between the bottom of the sneakers of the forefoot and hindfoot for grinding purposes.

Also I got the front part of the sneakers pointing upward from Shadow the Hedgehog's sneakers. That hedgehog's got cool shoes.

Tell me what you think of them, OK?

Soulcalibur Keyblade:

After looking at someone's else drawing of a KH version of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge I decided to make my own Keyblade versions of Calibur and Edge.

This is the Soulcalibur Keyblade, with SC being based off its SCIV appearance as the blade has the crystal-like look to it. The handle of, or the hilts(?), of the blade was tricky and I was having a tough time finding a look the fits it nicely and came up with this.

I'll make a Soul Edge version later.

I added in the "Kingdom Hearts" logo for fun, but the Soulcalibur Keyblade blocked me from connecting the two as I kept them apart.

What do you guys think?

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: December 24, 2009, 09:07:07 AM
Drawings #68:

I like the eye style at the top right. ^^

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: December 25, 2009, 01:49:32 AM
I am loving those shoes!!

Wave Sword pretty damn tasty too. *crunchig noises*

Eyes are well done as well. Keep it up.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: December 27, 2009, 10:19:05 AM
Glad you guys like it. Here's my next artwork.

Sasayaki the Wolf Girl - Please be my boyfriend...

This is my character Sasayaki, which is Japanese for Whisper (though I type this in an online Japanese to English dictionary, so I'm not sure if this is correct or not) from my Harem manga project, Magleutix. She was originally named "Luna" but decided to change it to a more interesting name.

She's a being called a "Weres" which is a werewolf, but not in the traditional sense. She can change between her wolf form and her human form (with wolf characteristics).

In this piece of artwork, after you saved or nursed her back to health, she asks you her savior to be her boyfriend. Will you accept?

Tell me what you think, OK?

I also did make another picture before this, but I'm not posting due to it being... indecent to some viewers.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #287 on: December 27, 2009, 05:00:05 PM
Sasayaki the Wolf Girl - Please be my girlfriend...

Fix~

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: February 15, 2010, 04:16:46 AM
It's a honor to have you edit one of my messages, VixyNyan-sama. owo

Chris Corona:

What way to kick off the new year than with a new drawing of mine's!

This is my latest look for Christopher Corona for my LaTale fan-manga series.

I really like how he came out and his new spiky hair, he suits me the best! And I manage to add in the armor shoulder plates and his Yin & Yang Pendant around his neck.

Though his right arm was giving me trouble drawing the right size and the hand. So hard to draw hands in that position, but I tried my best by placing my own hand on my body like that to get the idea on how to draw it.

What do you guys think?

Kingdom Hearts Original Character Delane - Front-View Pose:

This is the character called "Delane" made by TheRPGPlayer, a friend of mine on YouTube, who I revised and updated.

Delane had an old hairstyle which is still used his TheRPGPlayer's fangame "Kingdom Hearts: Generations of Guardians" made using the RPG Maker XP. Though I plan to add in the new hairstyle version in a copy of his entire porject since he sent it to me to help him fix a problem. ^_^

This format is for TheRPGPlayer so he can make a 3D Model of her by his request. This is his late Christmas Present from me.

How I got this pose was that I drew out her body figure outline first, then I start shaping it a bit to make her more feminine, after that I add the clothes, then I add in the eyes, nose, mouth, and hair, and finally correct any mistakes made.

I'll be doing the side-view pose of her so TheRPGPlayer can start modeling her in 3D.

So what do you guys think?

Posted on: January 09, 2010, 05:30:32
Delane - Front-View Pose:

This is the character called "Delane" made by TheRPGPlayer, a friend of mine on YouTube, who I revised and updated.

Delane had an old hairstyle which is still used his TheRPGPlayer's fangame "Kingdom Hearts: Generations of Guardians" made using the RPG Maker XP. Though I plan to add in the new hairstyle version in a copy of his entire porject since he sent it to me to help him fix a problem. ^_^

This format is for TheRPGPlayer so he can make a 3D Model of her by his request. This is his late Christmas Present from me.

How I got this pose was that I drew out her body figure outline first, then I start shaping it a bit to make her more feminine, after that I add the clothes, then I add in the eyes, nose, mouth, and hair, and finally correct any mistakes made.

I'll be doing the side-view pose of her so TheRPGPlayer can start modeling her in 3D.

So what do you guys think?

Posted on: January 12, 2010, 04:53:37 PM
Carving Destiny Keyblade:

Seeing everyone else making cool looking Keyblade on deviantArt I decided to make my own for my own original character.

This is my own original Keyblade design for my original character, Rev, in a Kingdom Hearts fan-game idea project entitled "Kingdom Hearts: Pieces of You".

My character Rev is a dual wielding Keyblade Wielder who uses this dark-based Keyblade and another light-based Keyblade, called Heart's Fate Keyblade.

I wanted to make a unique kind of Keyblade that's suited to Rev's fighting style. The reason the handle is design like that is for Rev to switch back and forth from a back-handed position to the regular hand position.

The shape of the Key's tooth resemble a D for "Destiny" and the arrow going backwards represents Rev's feelings toward Destiny.

Also I added the blade on the back of the Keyblade to make it more dangerous and cooler looking.

If you notice I added an upside down half-broken Heart near the bottom of the blade to represents half of the Keyblade's power, representing Darkness, and the other half is on Rev's other Keyblade, representing Light.

I had to revise the blade a few times to get the shape I wanted. What do you guys think?

PS: I plan to go back and use Photoshop to color it in.

Posted on: January 20, 2010, 05:51:54 PM
Chris Yuushi x Ami Rozu: Valentine's Day 2010

Chris: Happy Valentin's Day and Happy Birthday Ami!
Ami: Baka! You know I hate celebrating this day, even if my birthday's on Valentine's Day.
Chris: Well I got you this heart pendant, I hope you like it.
Ami: E-Eh!? T-Thank you... *blushes*
Chris: No problem!
Ami: You went through the trouble of getting this... so from now on please be more affectionate with me. *blushes*
Chris: Huh? What was that last one?

*Punches Chris square on the head*

Ami: It's nothing! Chris-baka!
Chris: Sheesh I'll never understand her sometimes.

This is my artwork for Valentine's Day 2010! Sorry I couldn't get to color it.

And, yes, my original character Ami Rozu's birthday is on Valentine's Day. Ain't that cute? ^_^

What do you guys think?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #289 on: February 15, 2010, 06:40:56 AM
Looking over your latest stuff, I have to say that you're definitely improving.  Keep it up.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: February 27, 2010, 05:00:09 AM
The Legendary Heroes: A Journey Reborn Official Title:

This is the official title for my RPG series "The Legendary Heroes" and the first game "The Legendary Heroes: A Journey Reborn".

Though I think I can do more with it, but I think it's good enough.

The font I used are my own original custom fonts called "The Legendary Heroes".
If you would like it, just let me know and I'll post a link for it.

What are your thoughts and opinions of it?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #291 on: February 27, 2010, 10:21:03 PM
Looks quite good, VC!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #292 on: March 03, 2010, 08:29:30 AM
The Legendary Heroes Title:

Here's a, slightly, improved title of it. If you think it's better.

Get Out Pervert!!!:

Here's another drawing of my original character Ami Rozu.

Basically what happens here is Ami was changing in her room and Chris knocked on the door to tell her that dinner is ready (or something like that), however Ami didn't close the door all the way so when Chris knocked on it the door open revealing a nearly naked Ami in front of Chris.

She gets peeved, but doesn't chase after him, for obvious reasons, for "accidentally" peeking on her.
I wanted to draw a very cute and irritate-looking Ami Rozu and I think I nailed it.

I used to-Love-ru as a reference when designing Ami's face here.

What do you think?

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: March 03, 2010, 08:42:50 AM
Nailed it indeed! Good work, Chris!

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #294 on: March 03, 2010, 08:20:59 PM
her face looks really good, and you've improved reaaaaaaaally fast. But please, please, fix her hair. Or her bangs at least.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #295 on: March 04, 2010, 02:12:55 AM
Great job as usual! You should check out RoNF Demo 2, Chris. It's come a long way since you gave me those scripts.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #296 on: March 04, 2010, 09:38:08 AM
I like the logo design for Legendary Heroes, though the "oes" seems larger than the "Leg," which gives it a slightly unbalanced feel.  Though, that is an interesting font.  A bit hard to read (I would not use that for anything beyond a logo), but interesting.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: March 17, 2010, 04:09:57 AM
her face looks really good, and you've improved reaaaaaaaally fast. But please, please, fix her hair. Or her bangs at least.

What exactly is wrong with the hair? Though I was trying to do a different hairstyle with Ami in this one, but ultimately I couldn't think of a good one to replace the hairstyle I've set for her.

Is it the side or top bangs that displeases you? I like it as it's a unique and unusual hairstyle you see everyday. What do you suggest?

PS: Also I just download your demo Mirby. I'll try it out for a few minutes.

Posted on: March 04, 2010, 09:16:49 PM
Random Manga Eye Sketches

Just a work of random eye sketches that you guys can use as reference to draw your own eye type for your characters.

Also I wanted to practice drawing a hooded jacket/t-shirt for characters that wear jackets with hoods on them. Took me a while to figure out how I should draw them.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #298 on: March 17, 2010, 04:40:26 AM
like I said on your DA, you ARE much better.
Ill compare again.

Also, the bangs aside- I DO prefer her WITHOUT those two things on the side of her head.

Also, in any case, can you try something?
you like the spiky "trident" look for his hair, but Ill admit, it looks very odd. could you try maybe- I dont want to say "redesign" but try giving his trident hair some style, or definition. it tends to look very odd at the back of his head.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: March 17, 2010, 05:15:46 AM
Though I did have a thought of a different look of Chris' Trident hair-style.
Also I design Ami to have her top bangs like that, I guess it looks weird to you but I have it rather cute on her and to make her make distant from the typical odd-hairstyles for the main heroine.

Would you like me to show you her mother's? It's the same, except the bangs are different.