RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233386

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #975 on: May 22, 2013, 04:57:21 PM
"You know for something that doesn't make sense, that makes a lot of sense." Sakura replied.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #976 on: May 22, 2013, 07:16:01 PM
Mewtwo took the hint and concentrated his efforts on the leader.  He used his powers to grip the leader and lift the man off the ground, holding the surprised grunt in the air.  He quickly cast his glance over his shoulder.  "We need this one alive."  With his free hand, he gestured to two other agents who were stupid enough to try and make a move toward him.  "The rest, however, are another matter."  The men were sent flying backward, where they hit the ground like beached fish.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #977 on: May 22, 2013, 08:48:06 PM
(Wait... What does a mook rating of 15 mean? >_>)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #978 on: May 23, 2013, 01:11:17 AM
(It's arbitrary, basically a counter as to how long a fight can last.  The more actions taken against the enemy players, the more the rating is reduced.  15 is a pretty low number.  If everyone were to get two success rolls each, it would take about three turns each to lower it to zero.  And that's not counting any NPCs people control.  I can always just nix the rating, it's not really needed.)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #979 on: May 23, 2013, 01:17:55 AM
"Ooh, you ticked of the psychic kitty," Pyro told the leader while still hanging onto him, "Guess who he is." 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #980 on: May 23, 2013, 01:23:13 AM
"Do we really have time for this?" Sapph asked, pointing at one of the armored guys at random for Kaiser to charge at and bowl over. "I mean, they're wearing such a gaudy combination. Who the hell wears bright yellow with black anymore?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #981 on: May 23, 2013, 01:24:42 AM
"Maybe they're fans of Team Electabuzz or something?" Sakura quipped.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #982 on: May 23, 2013, 01:26:56 AM
(Yes, use what Pyro said to your advantage.  You have a rare and valuable Pokemon in your midst, and nameless mercenary NPCs.  It's not as if Mewtwo is going to go unnoticed.)

The corner of Mewtwo's mouth curled in a smirk as he tightened his grip on the wide-eyed agent.  His focus was centered on this man, as the agent had all of the answers that they sought.  He maneuvered the man through the air, toward the edge of the clearing, where he lowered the human to the ground.  Still maintaining a tight grip, Mewtwo stepped closer, "I am going to offer you a chance to leave intact.  All I ask for in return is information.  You will do this for me, will you not?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #983 on: May 23, 2013, 02:15:46 AM
The armored man in mewtwo's grip struggled, still gripping tightly to his own sword. "And what makes you think a threat to my life will prompt the information you want, Freak!"

Sapph winced. He was pretty certain that calling Mewtwo a freak was a BAD idea. How bad, he wasn't quite sure, only that this grunt was definitely in for a bad experience.

(Mind games are more effective than threats of violence.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #984 on: May 23, 2013, 02:22:30 AM
"Wrong!" Pyro replied, "Try again!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #985 on: May 23, 2013, 02:24:04 AM
Mewtwo leaned in close, his muzzle practically touching the man's nose.  "Because, unlike other Pokemon, I am ready, and willing to carry out my threat."  He squeezed the man's throat enough to prove that he wasn't joking.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #986 on: May 23, 2013, 02:36:17 AM
The man coughed a little when Mewtwo choked him. "Can't answer questions you don't ask." He said, flat-out ignoring Pyro.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #987 on: May 23, 2013, 02:44:33 AM
"Let us begin, shall we?" Mewtwo narrowed his eyes.  "Who do you work for, and how did you find us?"

Quickie watched Mewtwo forcefully interrogate the man, flicking her gaze between him and the other mercanaries.  None of them made a move toward her, as she was apparently not percieved as a threat.  However, she could tell that their focus was on Sapph, and now Mewtwo, who held their leader in a vice grip.

(You have a bunch of mercenaries at your disposal.  Their commanding officer is being held captive by an unknown Pokemon.  Lots of things could happen here, they don't need to wait until Mewtwo either gets his info or breaks the guy's neck.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #988 on: May 23, 2013, 02:58:53 AM
"Lord Obsidian has eyes everywhere!" The leader of the grunts croaked, grinning wickedly under his helmet. "He's more interested in getting his revenge on the Sapphire Knight than he is on capturing you, Science Project!"

Most of the other men seemed to forget that they had pokeballs as 3 of them lunged at Mewtwo, aiming to strike with their swords. At least 2 of them, if not all 3, were intercepted and sent flying by Kaiser. Of the remaining 4, one each lunged at Sapph and Sakura, while the other two sent out a Feraligatr and Alakazam to attack PB and Karen.

Sapph, in turn, used his sword to parry the attack launced at him.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #989 on: May 23, 2013, 03:01:33 AM
Sakura blocked the attack with her katana and deflected the attack. 

"You think this thing is for show?" Sakura taunted "You're dead wrong!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #990 on: May 23, 2013, 03:05:15 AM
"Science project..." Mewtwo repeated to himself, wondering how the man knew.  He shook his head.  "If your leader lives, as you so claimed, then for what purpose would there be for revenge?  And for your leader to send out flunkies to do his bidding?  To deny him the satisfaction of soiling his own hands with the spilled blood of his enemy?"  His grip tightened.  "You are lying!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #991 on: May 23, 2013, 03:10:20 AM
"Grk!" A bit of blood spurted from the man's mouth. "The subtleties of a well-thought plan. It is not my place to question."

The man that attacked Sakura simply cracked his neck and attacked again.

Sapph didn't give his opponent a chance to strike again, as he punched the grunt in the neck and floored him while he was still off-kilter.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #992 on: May 23, 2013, 03:16:06 AM
Sakura kicked the guy in the gut and he crumpled to the ground as the air escaped his lungs.

"Really is a Pokemon battle to good for you or something?" Sakura asked as she point the sword at the grunt's neck.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #993 on: May 23, 2013, 03:21:41 AM
Mewtwo considered the man's words for a moment, before touching the agent's head with his other hand.  After scanning the man's mind, Mewtwo released his grip and backed away. "Tell your leader this; we will not go down easily."  He turned his back and brought his attention to the fight.

Quickie grabbed a large stick and brandished it as a weapon as she stepped into the fray.  Waiting for a moment, she ran right into the fight, head down, whacking a mercenary in the arm with the stick before she grabbed the man's wrists, trying to force the blade from his hands.  She had managed to gain the upper hand by sheer element of surprise, and she was able to pry the sword away enough for her to slip her body between the man and the weapon, and force herself backwards in order to break his grip.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #994 on: May 23, 2013, 03:27:37 AM
"Oh, he already knows." The grunt said. As if on cue, the grunts that had charged in to attack with swords all seemed to deflate with Gastlys floating out of the armors and flying away, leaving just the leader and the two who had their attentions set on PB and Karen.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #995 on: May 23, 2013, 03:29:12 AM
Quickie stood there, holding the stolen sword firmly in both hands.  Near the clearing, Mewtwo had focused his attention on the other two remaining mercenaries.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #996 on: May 23, 2013, 03:29:47 AM
(Wait were those two not human?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #997 on: May 23, 2013, 03:30:59 AM
(Actually, it's more like 5 that weren't human. There were the 3 that attacked Mewtwo but got knocked away by Kaiser.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #998 on: May 23, 2013, 03:32:42 AM
"....That guy wasn't human?" Sakura questioned.

"It appears so." The voice in her head confirmed.

"What the hell is going on her?" Sakura thought to herself.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #999 on: May 23, 2013, 03:34:13 AM
Sapph simply stabbed his sword through one of the now-empty suits of armor. "Figures that a ghost would use ghosts..."

My thread of Random Crap