Kit · 233373

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #925 on: May 20, 2013, 09:12:17 AM
Off in the distance, they heard a shriek, which was immediately followed by rustling.  Quickie glanced into the woods.  "Guess Mewtwo caught something."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #926 on: May 20, 2013, 09:16:57 AM
"I hope it's enough for all of us." Sakura hoped.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #927 on: May 20, 2013, 09:32:15 AM
"I can assure you that it won't be something puny.  Mewtwo isn't a small Pokemon,"  Quickie nodded.  "Though, he might go after something else.  I'm not sure, it's been a while since he's last hunted..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #928 on: May 20, 2013, 10:07:35 AM
"Hopefully, it's something big enough for all of us." Sapph said, pausing and taking his sword out a moment, as if contemplating going hunting himself.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #929 on: May 20, 2013, 10:19:01 AM
After several moments, Mewtwo emerged from the forest, a Sawsbuck slung over one shoulder.  He approached the group and flipped the freshly-killed Pokemon to the ground.  "Will this be satisfactory?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #930 on: May 20, 2013, 02:02:34 PM
"That works." Sakura said happily.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #931 on: May 20, 2013, 02:43:24 PM
(OH GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE EATING POKEMON 8D)

As Dr. Wily II looked at the group, listening to the group's conversation of eating Pokemon, his head started to tremble. Dr. Wily II reached up with both hands, and brought down his heavily trembling Pikachu. He gave it a big hug, and said, "Don't worry, you're just fine. I think it's best for you to return." With a scared nod, Dr. Wily II recalled his Pikachu, and walked over to see Mewtwo's catch.

"... Oh my. That's a catch."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #932 on: May 20, 2013, 02:46:46 PM
(Some times it's eat or be eaten, besides we don't have animals here...platypus non withstanding.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #933 on: May 20, 2013, 02:48:04 PM
(That's what the Lab is for. WE ARE ALMOST READY TO INTRODUCE CHICKEN)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #934 on: May 20, 2013, 02:50:00 PM
(What the hell is a chicken?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #935 on: May 20, 2013, 02:51:54 PM
(It's a Normal/Flying-type, and lays these things called eggs, that resemble Exeggcutes.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #936 on: May 20, 2013, 02:54:36 PM
(How can it make Exeggcutes!? o-O)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #937 on: May 20, 2013, 02:58:46 PM
(Beats me. But it's all in the name of SCIENCE!!)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #938 on: May 20, 2013, 09:33:37 PM
(I tried to think of the closest equivalent to deer, and I didn't want to use a Stantler.  And the Pidgeotto roost was my equivalent to a pidgeon roost, for a "fox in the hen house" scenario.  Keep Mewtwo away from farms.  He'll kill your Miltanks and raid your coops.)

(Also, I have some plans for Mewtwo's predatory behavior, but I'm not going to say what.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #939 on: May 20, 2013, 10:43:43 PM
(It's a Normal/Flying-type, and lays these things called eggs, that resemble Exeggcutes.)
(All pokemon lay eggs though. o3o)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #940 on: May 20, 2013, 11:08:49 PM
(Mammalian Pokemon are monotremes! :O)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #941 on: May 20, 2013, 11:12:33 PM
(Oh my god it's true!)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #942 on: May 20, 2013, 11:34:02 PM
Several minutes after Mewtwo had brought the sawsbuck to the group, Sapph had it skinned, the entrails cleaned out, and every edible part of it spiced and cooking on the fire. He was surprisingly calm and cheerful about doing it.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #943 on: May 20, 2013, 11:40:56 PM
"Dibs on a leg!" Sakura called.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #944 on: May 20, 2013, 11:42:17 PM
Quickie helped with some of the cleaning, mainly the disposal of the innards so as not to attract scavengers.  While she was doing so, she took notice to some of the Pokemon circling overhead.  The smell of blood was in the air, and should they leave any bit of the Sawsbuck in the open, it would certainly bring unwelcome company.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #945 on: May 20, 2013, 11:55:06 PM
"There's enough leg for everyone." Sapph said, turning the legs and other meat chunks on the fire for more even cooking. "Anyone who has a vicious-looking pokemon, it might be a good idea to let 'em out. Big predators are good for warding off scavengers." He said, letting Kaiser and Hero out.

"You realize I can make illusions that are more terrifying than Kaiser in one of his rare bad moods, right?" Rush asked, giving the tyranitar one of his cookies.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #946 on: May 21, 2013, 03:56:13 AM
"I don't have any 'vicious' Pokemon, but these should help." Sakura said as she let out her Aerodactyl, Roserade, and Dusknoir.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #947 on: May 21, 2013, 04:15:19 AM
"Aerodactyl works." Sapph said, nodding.

Rush sighed before his eyes flashed, making illusions around all the other pokemon that made them look like they were covered in spikes with massive claws and fangs. "That'll work to frighten off any scavengers."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #948 on: May 21, 2013, 04:20:05 AM
"Yeah and Castor here has Sleep Powder on her, so we can just knock those scavengers out." said Sakura

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #949 on: May 21, 2013, 09:43:36 AM
The group settled down for a good meal, their thoughts far away from the towns that they passed.  Even the notion of consuming wild Pokemon no longer seemed so taboo.  It was one thing to eat one's own Pokemon, as trainers considered the creatures to be akin to family members.  It was another to eat prepared Pokemon--creatures raised on farms as a food source.  And while hunting was not considered an option until recently, when one was presented with a slain Pokemon as a meal, one does not question its origins.  Eat the creature and do not let its sacrifice go to waste.

Meanwhile, in Viridian City, Giovanni was sitting down to a meal of his own.  Grilled Whiscash steak on ratatouille, and a wide glass of a golden ale.  His agents had procured a list of consumers in Saffron City who have purchased the local litter brand in the past month, which was thankfully rather small.  That list was cross-referenced with a list of owners who had Meowths, Persians, Skitties, Delcatties, Glameows, Puruglies, Purrloins, and Liepards, which shortened the list even more.  So much more that only a single name remained; that of a local restaurant owner.  However, a background check on that owner revealed that she did not possess any Pokemon.  So, why would she buy litter?  It was not as if Saffron City dealt with much in the way of climate change.  It remained relatively temperate all year.

Another check revealed that the owner had also left town recently, presumably on business.  Giovanni chewed a morsel of Whiscash as he considered this.  So, a local restaurant owner frequently buys a local brand of Pokemon litter.  For what?  Is she stockpiling in case some freakish ice storm suddenly hits?  Does she fill the litterboxes of stray Pokemon?  Does she use it to resurface her driveway?  An attractive mulch?  Composting?  

Giovanni rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger and then took a sip of his ale.  He sat back in his chair and ate some more of his meal as one of his agents, Domino, walked into his office without knocking.  Granted, the woman had quite possibly the highest level of authority next to himself, but she should still learn some proper decorum.  Giovanni signs her paychecks, after all.

Domino clicked her heals as she straightened, and then shut the door behind her.  She walked over to the desk, pulled up a chair, and sat down, her voice low.  "I just heard a very... interesting conversation down at the Pokemon Center today.  It may be of some interest."

Giovanni put down his fork.  "Go on."

"Several trainers had confronted some kid outside of town for reasons I'm still unsure of," Domino leaned forward. "They were set to battle this kid, and they described a group of trainers that were with this kid.  And here's the interesting part..."  She leaned in closer, her voice dropping lower, a sneer curling the corner of her mouth. "Apparently, that group had this 'unknown' Pokemon with them, and their PokeDexes had no data on it."

Giovanni raised an eyebrow.  "Did they describe it?"

"They didn't at first, but I heard another trainer mention it to their friend, who apparently wasn't involved in that incident," Domino nodded.  "They said it was tall, had pointed ears, a long tail, and--get this--was psychic."

"Where did they see this and how long ago?!"

"The day before, outside of town," Domino nodded again.  She sat back.  "I had already sent agents out to that area to investigate, and I am looking for more eyewitnesses.  If anything else comes up, I'll let you know."  She stood to leave.

"What direction were they traveling?"

"Excuse me?"

"The group," Giovanni reiterated, "what direction were they traveling?"

Domino paused.  "I wasn't able to get an exact location, but apparently the group had come from the direction of Saffron City."

Giovanni slapped the surface of his desk, which made Domino jump.  No, this was far too easy.  The beast wasn't this brazen.  He shook his head.  "Go find out what you can.  Report back as soon as you're able."

"Yes sir," Domino gave a nod and left the room.

Giovanni stared at his lunch as he mulled the information over in his head.  Suddenly, he lost his appetite.