RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233360

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: January 14, 2013, 11:39:04 PM
"As do I." Sakura said as she got out the object that was in her pocket.  It was a jet black sphere with 3 circular indentations.

(It's basically Zekrom's Dark Stone.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #226 on: January 15, 2013, 12:47:35 AM
"And I have a PLATYPUS!" Pyro shouted in the surprisingly bustling courtyard adjacent to the now-abandoned Viridian City Gym, which appeared somewhat dilapidated from disuse.

Many of the startled passers by stopped to stare at him incredulously. He then pulled out the duck-billed monotreme from his backpack and held it up for everyone to see. The poor creature struggled in his grip and chittered though Pyro did not seem to fear its venomous spur. He ran up to a nearby female Cooltrainer.

"PET MY PLATYPUS!"

The Cooltrainer paused and screamed before running away in fear. Pyro spent he next half hour running around the courtyard chasing hapless pedestrians while holding his platypus until the entire place was empty. Not even the police dared to approach him. It was not long before he found a nearby payphone, loaded it with change, and dialed a random number-- which was coincidentally Saffron Sushi. He waited for three rings before he heard someone pick up and say, "Hello?"

"PET MY PLATYPUS!" He paused as the voice rang a bell in his chaotic mind, "Quickie? Want to pet my platypus, pullllll-eeze?"

(*Snicker* 8))

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: January 15, 2013, 01:15:16 AM
(Animals in the Pokemon world, this is madness!)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #228 on: January 15, 2013, 08:37:29 AM
Quickie took a sip of her Mango Lemonade before continuing her story. "We had been traveling together for years. It was honestly the greatest time of my life. Not only did I get to draw over 200 different types of Pokemon, but I had started making new friends all across the regions. Not just Pokemon friends, but real people. And then there was Blues. Always laughing. Always confident. Always making new friends wherever he went and continuing his dazzle quest with his electric Pokemon. And always making me feel good about myself in so many ways. I thought our adventure would never end. I honestly believed that we would be together forever.. But then, that one fateful day..."

"WE SHOULD BECOME GYM LEADERS!!" Young PB shouted out!

"Gym leaders? Us? You cannot be serious?" Young Quickie said.

"HAHAHAHA!!!" Young PB started laughing.

"Riiiiiight right. I forget who I'm dealing with here!" Young Quickie responded. "But what we would do with a Gym? How would that help you and your Pokemon shine on?"

"It's not just about helping myself and my Pokemon sparkle, talented artist girl!!" Young PB answered. "It's about helping EVERYONE! Look at all the people we've met in our travels. They'll never forget your art and they'll never forget my spark!! And maybe, just maybe, our example, our dazzle, our supreme sexcellence will inspire them to become better people and better trainers! That's what I want. AND WHAT BETTER PLACE TO SHAPE THE YOUNG MINDS OF THIS GENERATION WITH A GYM OF ELECTRICAL, EGOTISTICAL PROPORTIONS! HAHAHAHA!!!"

"Well, you do have a point. But I'm not an electric Pokemon trainer." Young Quickie stated.

"THEN THE CITY WE CHOOSE SHALL HAVE TWO GYMS. MY ELECTRIC GYM AND YOUR RANDOM GYM! WE'LL EVEN CALL YOUR GYM BADGE THE "ARTIST" BADGE. HAHAHAHA!!!" Young PB laughed.

"Hmmmmmm. Alright. LET'S DO IT!" Young Quickie said with excitement.

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" Young PB yelled out. "ONWARD TO GLORY!!"

As Young Quickie and Young PB began walking along the road, a lone Pikachu is seen running past them. Young PB's eyes light up immediately!

"A PIKACHU!! OOOOOH PB WANTS! HAHAHAHA!! QUICKLY, QUICKIE! LET'S MAKE A NEW FRIEND!!" Young PB gleefully says while running after the Pikachu.

The two of them run after the Pikachu when it just happens to run behind a much taller Pokemon. When Young PB & Quickie emerge from the bushes, they see the Pikachu behind Mewtwo. Mewtwo looks at the two young adventurers, but seems more focused on Young Quickie.

"You...who are you? You seem.....familiar..." Mewtwo telepathically speaks to Quickie.

"M-My name is Quickie. I....I know you from somewhere!" Quickie telepathically answers back.

Meanwhile Young PB looks at the two of them together and is a bit confused. "I hate to interrupt, but do you two know each other?"

"I REMEMBER! It was back when I was younger. While hiding out from some riders on the road, I had fallen into this science-y complex. There...there was this Pokemon in a large cylinder filled with water. You were only a baby then, but I could feel you touch my mind. You warned me to get out of there before the scientists came back....Mewtwo. Your name is Mewtwo, isn't it? "Young Quickie asked.

"Yes. I remember now as well. Outside of those scientists, you were the first human I had ever seen before. You seemed so warm, gentle, as oppose to the other humans using me, trying to control me." Mewtwo responded.

"Well, I'm glad to see you escaped those evil men. What are you doing now?" Young Quickie asked.

"I am currently taking care of these Pokemon, like Pikachu here. They are clones, like myself. I am responsible for their well being!" Mewtwo responded.

"Awwwwww, so much for him joining my party!" Young PB sighed. "WAIT. QUICKIE, YOU SHOULD DRAW ALL OF THEM!"

"Draw...them? What is this?" Mewtwo asked.

"JUST TAKE A LOOK AT HER ART. IT CAPTURES THE BEAUTY AND AWESOMENESS OF POKEMON LIKE NOTHING ELSE!!" Young PB stated while handing Mewtwo her sketch pads. "Her art preserves the memory and uniqueness of each Pokemon she draws!"

"Bluuuuues. You're embarrassing me!" Young Quickie said while blushing.

"No. He is correct. Your Pokemon drawings are very lovely. I can feel the love you put into these drawings, and in turn feel your love for the Pokemon you have drawn. I would be honored if you would draw us all!" Mewtwo said.

"Well, okay. I cannot wait!" Young Quickie smiled.

So as the days passed, Young Quickie began drawing each of the clones one by one. During that time, Young Quickie got to know Mewtwo better and they renewed a bond of friendship they both shared when they were younger. Young PB spent his time playing with the clones, even teaching some of them to dance and pose. Finally, Quickie was done drawing all of them, save Mewtwo. Before she continued, she had a talk with PB.

"Listen PB. I'm going to stay with Mewtwo and his clones for a while!" Young Quickie stated.

"Y-You are? But why?" Young PB replied with sadness.

"I need to stay with Mewtwo. I just...I just know that we belong together. For now he needs to stay with the clones, so I'm going to remain here with them." Young Quickie said with a tear in her eye.

"Well...if that's how you feel, then I CANNOT STOP YOU! No one understands the bond between people and Pokemon like me! If you two belong together, then you two belong together. I guess that...this is the end of our adventure, talented artist girl!" Young PB also said with a tear in his eye.

"I'll never be able to thank you for everything you've done for me. Your friendship and our trip has been the greatest time of my life. I'll miss you sooooo much!" Young Quickie said while hugging PB.

"NO WORRIES! I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN ONE DAY! HAHAHAHA!!!" Young PB said before kissing Quickie on the cheek.

"And that was it. Our journey together was over. Mewtwo and I watching as Blues continued on his path. Years passed as I remained with the clones, until finally it seemed like the clones would be safe from harm and could go on living like normal Pokemon. Mewtwo wasn't sure what to do with his life after that, so I suggested we go on our own adventure of self discovery. We eventually wound up at Saffron city, when we decided to open up a restaurant. Mewtwo was fascinated with cooking and decided to try his hand at Sushi. He loves it, and he's surprisingly very good at it. PB, now referring to himself as Lt. PB finally, brought his Gym trainees to Saffron on a field trip. I was so happy to see his dream come true.!" Quickie said

"That's amazing." Sakura said. "I hope our adventure with PB will be as exciting as yours!"

"AS DO I, YOUNG SAKURA! HAHAHAHA!!!" Lt. PB laughed while arriving back at the table!

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #229 on: January 15, 2013, 08:54:28 AM
Sapph rolled his shoulders and grinned. "Well, it's been a few years since I've had any excitement. Let's hope I can take the pressure."

"<What about your Elite 4 duties, Boss?>" Hero asked, tilting his head.

"Ah, those can wait. It's not like anyone's gonna make it that far anyway. Besides, there isn't anyone, besides the champion, that they can send after me that's able to force me back there. Last I checked, the champion was off doing something in Johto." Sapph replied to his absol, pausing a moment. "Now that I think about it... They could fire me if I don't go back when they call me..." He groaned, abruptly slumping forward to (unintentionally) bang his head on the table.

(Yeah, I'm translating what my pokemon say now so I don't have to keep repeatedly typing the syllables of their species name. =w= )

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #230 on: January 15, 2013, 08:57:51 AM
(Such a heartwarming backstory, PB, and how appropriate that I was watching Mewtwo Returns earlier today!  And Pyro, look at what you made me do... 8D )

<---

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #231 on: January 15, 2013, 09:00:06 AM
(Awwww I'm happy you liked it, Quickie!  owo)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: January 15, 2013, 09:02:13 AM
Sapph rolled his shoulders and grinned. "Well, it's been a few years since I've had any excitement. Let's hope I can take the pressure."

"<What about your Elite 4 duties, Boss?>" Hero asked, tilting his head.

"Ah, those can wait. It's not like anyone's gonna make it that far anyway. Besides, there isn't anyone, besides the champion, that they can send after me that's able to force me back there. Last I checked, the champion was off doing something in Johto." Sapph replied to his absol, pausing a moment. "Now that I think about it... They could fire me if I don't go back when they call me..." He groaned, abruptly slumping forward to (unintentionally) bang his head on the table.

(Yeah, I'm translating what my pokemon say now so I don't have to keep repeatedly typing the syllables of their species name. =w= )

"Eh I'm sure you'll be fine, if you need to get back real quickly I can just withdraw my Gardevoir, Athena, and you can teleport back the League in a flash."  Sakura said still holding the black sphere she had in her hand.

(Such a heartwarming backstory, PB, and how appropriate that I was watching Mewtwo Returns earlier today!  And Pyro, look at what you made me do... 8D )

<---
(Oh god that's just plain awesome. 8))

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: January 15, 2013, 03:48:21 PM
(Such a heartwarming backstory, PB, and how appropriate that I was watching Mewtwo Returns earlier today!  And Pyro, look at what you made me do... 8D )

<---

(*Snicker* My love for the monotreme is infectious. 8))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: January 16, 2013, 04:13:57 AM
(*Snicker* My love for the monotreme is infectious. 8))
(Still don't understand why an animal is in the Pokemon world.)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: January 16, 2013, 05:51:58 AM
(It is Pyro we are talking about. Nothing about him remotely makes sense. :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #236 on: January 16, 2013, 05:59:48 AM
(Very true.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: January 22, 2013, 12:20:26 PM
(Basically there seems to be no Gym Leaders and Sakura, Lt. PB, and Sapph are traveling the Kanto region while Pyro is trying go to Cinnabar Island to get a burger  making almost everyone in a 50 radius freak out in terror along the way.  The trio is currently in Saffron city eating some sushi while en route to Cerulean City while Pyro is in Viridian doing who knows what.  There's also some bad guys called Team Legend.
(LOL, C+P-ing from another RP. If and when Pyro does reach Cinnabar Island... I guess I can re-surface and riddle him something. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: January 23, 2013, 07:28:16 AM
(Well, I better get on with it then.)

Pyro kicked open the door to Pokemart, despite it being a sliding door, and pointed towards the ceiling for some inexplicable reason.

"This there a parcel in the house?! The Human-dex said something about picking up Oak Parcel, oh, and do you Twizzlers?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #239 on: January 23, 2013, 07:29:32 AM
(If nobody posts I'll post something tomorrow, I'm almost done with the update for the other RP.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #240 on: January 26, 2013, 11:06:44 PM
"But Quickie, I'm curious about something. How do you avoid immense media attention considering that Mewtwo, Mew freakin two, is your Sushi Chef?" Sapph pondered.

"Oh, that's easy. Mewtwo just mind wipes any press that get wind of our little gig here. He also senses anyone that might pose a threat to us by mentally probing the customers mind." Quickie responded.

"Soooo, is he reading our mind right now?" Sakura asked.

"Probably!" Quickie answered.

"HAHAHAHA! ALL THAT'S ON MY MIND IS SOME EEL SUSHI!! LET'S ORDER ALREADY!" Lt. PB blurted out!

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: February 05, 2013, 05:45:18 AM
The proprietor of the Pokemart raised his head above the counter.

"P-P-Parcel?" he asked.

"And Twizzlers! I got to have 'em all!"

The proprietor placed the parcel on the counter and a bag of Twizzlers on top of it before he ducked behind the counter.

"P-P-Please take them and go. No charge. I don't want any trouble."

Pyro happily took them and leaned over the counter to frown at him, "Awww, Trouble's my friend and you hurt his feelings."

With that he zipped out the sliding doors.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #242 on: April 12, 2013, 10:24:23 AM
"I don't think I've heard a better idea." Sapph said in response to PB declaring that they should order their food. "One order of the Super Spicy Seafood Soba and a bottle of Melon Ramune." He said, grinning and once again earning some wary glances from other customers.

It was at this point that Hero noticed something on the menu. "<Um, Boss? The menu says you need to sign a waiver for that.>"

"Huh? A waiver?" Sapph read the fine print on the menu and noticing something else. "Ooh, and it's free if I can finish it without 'relief'." He grinned again. "Bring it on!"

Posted on: February 04, 2013, 09:37:38 PM
((Aaaaaaand more villain filler to try to wake this place back up.))

"So, it seems like we all have our assignments then..." The Ho-oh-armored man grumbled, exiting the meeting room with the rest of the oddly-dressed people.

"You do remember where we're going, correct?" The Lugia-armored woman asked, apparently not holding much stock in her partner's attention or memory span.

"Yeah yeah, Cerulean Cape. I don't get why we have to go there." The man growled. "While the others prepare things in Saffron and Cinnabar."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #243 on: April 15, 2013, 09:43:43 AM
((Live, topic, LIVE!  I was enjoying reading it... and half-tempted to join in, but I'm not on top of the story enough to do so.))

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #244 on: April 16, 2013, 08:23:49 AM
(There really is no set story yet, cept an adventure. Haha, I do need to update though!)

Posted on: April 15, 2013, 01:59:16 AM
Finally, after everyone's meal was finished...

"MMMMMM MMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM I LOVE SUSHI! HAHAHAHA!!!" Lt. PB blurted out loud after eating his last piece of Eel Sushi.

"Same ol' PB!" Quickie said as she smiled. "You know, I probably shouldn't tell you this...in fact I know I shouldn't...but your Dark Mistress was here about 3 hours before you walked in her..."

"KAREN?!?! HERE?!?!" Lt. PB asked Quickie while lifting his shades! "WHERE? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!"

Quickie sighed then answered, "She's staying at the Hotel Saffronium on the corner of Onix St. and Timid Vulpix Blvd."

"QUICKIE! PUT IT ALL ON MY TAB!!! SAKURA, SAPPH! STAY WITH QUICKIE!! I'LL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!" Lt. PB yelled out as he ran out the door.

"Wh-what just happened?" Sakura asked Quickie

"Did you say Karen? As in Karen of the Elite 4 Karen?" Sapph also asked Quickie

"Hahaha, oh he hasn't told you this story yet? Ohhhh boy!" Quickie laughed while answering them. "Tell you what. We're closing in 10 minutes, so just sit tight for now while I wrap things up here. We'll go back to my place and I'll explain the whole thing."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: April 16, 2013, 08:52:23 AM
"Huh I never would have thought that he had a thing with Karen."  Sakura said as she finished her Chicken Teriyaki "Speaking of which Sapph aren't you and Karen in the same Elite 4?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #246 on: April 16, 2013, 09:24:27 AM
((I assume that the Karen in question is the one from Gold/Silver/Crystal and the remakes?))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: April 16, 2013, 09:25:34 AM
(Of course.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #248 on: April 16, 2013, 09:26:52 AM
(Oh baby YES!  0v0)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #249 on: April 16, 2013, 09:28:07 AM
[spoiler](And I guess I can say that Sakura and N kissed each other at one point.)[/spoiler]