RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233008

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2100 on: July 02, 2013, 04:34:30 AM
Music seemed to follow Memphis as he strutted down the corridors and ogled the female members of the crew. He passed by Mewtwo's compartment, completely oblivious to the Genetic Pokemon's plight.

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I'm a woman's man, no time to talk
Music loud and women warm
I've been kicked around since I was born
But now it's all right, that's okay
You may look the other way
We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
I'm a-stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive
Oh, when you walk

Pyro, on the other hand, poked his head from above the threshold and tilted his head.

"Is Mr. Mewtwo sick?"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2101 on: July 02, 2013, 04:53:20 AM
Hierophant and Merrick followed after Wily and Mewtwo only to be stopped by Pyro's question.

"We aren't sure," Hierophant said, "They're taking him to sickbay to figure out what's wrong with him, but he keeps saying it's nothing serious."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2102 on: July 02, 2013, 05:04:32 AM
Mewtwo scratched at the base of his tail, then rubbed the back of his neck.  He coughed and rubbed his eyes.  "The air where Team Rocket held me did smell odd...  Perhaps it is merely residual effects from whatever was in that air."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2103 on: July 02, 2013, 05:10:08 AM
"Or maybe you got a bug," Pyro countered and a bevy of bug types from the lowly Caterpie to the suckling Heracross to even a blazing Volcarona appeared from no where. The eternal boy blinked, "I didn't say 'Bug-type.'"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2104 on: July 02, 2013, 05:25:27 AM
Mewtwo just stood there and blinked for a moment.  Quickie dismissed the intrusion and ushered Mewtwo down the corridor.  "Come on..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2105 on: July 02, 2013, 06:49:52 AM
Hierophant seemed more concerned by the amount of time Mewtwo had been scratching his tail and neck then the wild Beautifly clutching the back of his head after Pyro inadvertently summoned the entire bug Pokemon population.

The neck was self-explanatory, but he didn't notice anything that would prompt him to want to keep scratching it.  Perhaps it was a seasonal rash, but he can't help but think there was something stuck in that part of the tail that was causing more than a harmless itch.

He could cast Libra and get to the bottom of it, but doesn't want to startle anyone if there was something serious that needs to be taken out right away.  Reluctantly, he decides to wait until they arrive before contemplating helping out with the observation.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2106 on: July 02, 2013, 07:40:36 AM
Ahrzayl was asleep in her chair, her pink hair draped over her face and leaning almost out of it. Julia, also asleep, lay her head on her folded arms on Ahrzayl's lap, kneeling next to the chair. Next to Ahrzayl was a cuddling Froslynn, nestled under her arm. The night was pretty clear, wispy clouds blew buy and moon glew with a warm light. The Superia hummed as it glided through the sky, invisible and on auto-pilot. A shadow seemingly slid by in the background, retrieving something from Julia's console.

Suddenly, the door to the bridge opened and entered Quickie. The shadow slid into the background, two sheened orbs absorbed into the darkness. Ahrzayl turned around rubbing her eye and asking her what was up. The trainer explained her situation and Ahrzayl directed her to the storage room by the engine room. She'd accompany her but she had company herself. Ever dreary, Ahrzayl fell back to sleep over the arm of her chair. Behind her were two cups of half drunken tea, a third by Julia's Console. Two circular sheens appeared for a split second but went unnoticed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2107 on: July 02, 2013, 07:46:26 AM
Quickie returned and followed Mewtwo, Heirophant, and Wily to sickbay.  "I got some crackers and found some soup in storage.  You should be able to keep this down."

Mewtwo nodded slowly and reluctantly entered sickbay, though he just found a stool and sat on it.  He refused to even touch the exam table and he glared at it in revulsion.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2108 on: July 02, 2013, 07:51:58 AM
Hierophant thought he noticed something, but decided not to think too deeply on it since it was unfamiliar territory and he currently had no right to investigate.  Instead he turns his attention back to Mewtwo, noting his reluctance to get on the exam table, but currently having no means to do anything about it.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2109 on: July 02, 2013, 08:07:06 AM
Sapph, meanwhile, was walking down the halls and exploring the ship on his own, with Hero to his left, Rush to his right, and the rest of his pokemon in their pokeballs. However, he had somehow managed to get himself hopelessly lost. "I really should've just stuck with everyone rather than trying to figure out how to get around here on my own..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2110 on: July 02, 2013, 09:27:49 AM
Hierophant thought he noticed something, but decided not to think too deeply on it since it was unfamiliar territory and he currently had no right to investigate.  Instead he turns his attention back to Mewtwo, noting his reluctance to get on the exam table, but currently having no means to do anything about it.

Quickie folded her arms and gave Mewtwo a look.  "Listen, the sooner we check you out, the sooner you can go back to sleep.  You don't want to be here any more than we do, and we don't want to be here long."  She wrinkled her nose. "I can't stand that mediciney smell..."

Mewtwo heaved an irritated groan and finally relented, climbing onto to the exam table.  "Let us get this over with.  I assure you that it is just fatigue.  Wily can attest to our bad week."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2111 on: July 02, 2013, 10:06:16 AM
With Excalibur's Odor Sleuth glowing bright, the two Chariots eventually make it to Fuchsia City, unknowingly ahead of the group.  Without stopping, the Shiny Arcanine bounds through the dirt pathway until he finds the familiar presence of the Pokemon Center near the south end of the city and charges in with little regard to the other trainers and their Pokemon wandering about the lobby.

The more human Chariot leaps off Excalibur and pulls his slowly debilitating Skitty counterpart off, dragging him to one of the vacant rooms and laying him on the bottom bunk.  He then looks to Excalibur who had followed after them, now being careful not to bump or step on any of the Pokmeon along the way, and squeezed his relatively large body into the room.

"Keep an eye on Danny while I go get some milk," he said, "Team Rocket may have lost interest in us after we lost them in the forest, but I don't trust they'll completely forget what we saw."

Excalibur barks in acknowledgement as Chariot heads to the cafeteria on the other side of the lobby to see what kind of milk was available.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2112 on: July 02, 2013, 10:46:40 AM
Meanwhile, in the stuffy Station 47...

Hart leaned his chair back and propped his boots on the desk before him.  Just across the room, in a holding cell, were a very cross trio of lower-ranked agents.  Hart regarded them with a glance before he pulled out a pack of cigarettes, tapped one into view, put it to his lips, and then lit it.  He leaned farther back in his chair, puffing a small plume of smoke to the ceiling before he sat forward.  "This is the first time I had to arrest one of our own."  He snickered.

Jessie furrowed her brow, but remained silent, while James sulked on the bench.  Meowth muttered something under his breath that Hart didn't catch.

Hart's radio emitted a burst of static and he quickly answered it. "Hart here.  Go ahead."

"Have Butch and Cassidy arrived yet?  What's their ETA?" Domino's voice snapped over the speaker.

"Haven't heard from them, yet," Hart tapped some ash off of his cigarette and glanced at the holding cell.  "What do you want me to do with Jessie and James?"

"Keep them in custody for the time being," Domino replied, "If Butch and Cassidy don't contact you, call me and we'll progress from there.  Slade is finishing his sweeps, so I'll send him over to the station.  Once we land, I'll get on the horn at base, do a conference call."

"Gotcha, over and out," Hart closed the connection and returned to his smoking.  He leaned back in his chair, balancing it on its back legs as he threw his glance to Jessie and James. "I still don't know how you losers are still in this organization."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2113 on: July 02, 2013, 11:23:55 AM
Jessie eventually regains her snarky behavior and humphs while crossing her arms and turning her nose to the sky.

"We just happen to find the most valuable places and things that could be worth just as much value to our boss and Team Rocket than even the Pikachu that continually defies our expectations," she snorts.

"Just call us the team's living charms," Meowth mews while raising the middle of his three paws, his charm glistening as if to strengthen the point.

"Of course...we could be even more valuable if you'd just give us a few more minutes to catch that Arcanine and the Skitty that's now holding one of those magical tarot cards," James mutters nervously.

If Tarot Skitty wasn't a few minutes away from shutting down to conserve energy, Danny's sneezing would have transferred to it mimicking his reaction.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2114 on: July 02, 2013, 02:29:50 PM
Quickie folded her arms and gave Mewtwo a look.  "Listen, the sooner we check you out, the sooner you can go back to sleep.  You don't want to be here any more than we do, and we don't want to be here long."  She wrinkled her nose. "I can't stand that mediciney smell..."

Mewtwo heaved an irritated groan and finally relented, climbing onto to the exam table.  "Let us get this over with.  I assure you that it is just fatigue.  Wily can attest to our bad week."
"Aye... It has indeed been a bad week... Still, we all are concerned that it's more than fatigue at work here." Dr. Wily II approached the exam table, pushing along a trolley of medical tools. Just as he was about to have a look at Mewtwo, he noticed Mewtwo itching the tip of his tail.

"Hmm. Itchy tail?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2115 on: July 02, 2013, 07:39:41 PM
Pyro pulled out a pair of x-ray specs with spiraled lenses and slipped them over his eyes.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed as he saw something weird at the tip of his tailbone, "Something's going blinky blinky!"

Butch and Cassidy were making their approach on Station 47 and Cassidy could not be happier. Though she did not explicitly say so to the boss, she reveled in this assignment because it would give her a chance to gloat to Jesse about her numerous successes compared to Jesse's countless failures. Even her team's periodic failures seemed minor compared to the rare Pokemon they captured for Team Rocket. Particularly, that Porygon they stole from a Celadon lab and the upgrade needed to evolve it. She slipped on her headset and spoke into the receiver.

"Agent 009? This is Agents 014 and 015," she said, "Our apologies for the lack of transmissions. We encountered some interference and our making our approach, over."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2116 on: July 02, 2013, 10:25:58 PM
Mewtwo scratched at the base of his tail, before Quickie reached over and moved his hand away.  He leaned his head back and tried not to look at the trolley, or all the tools spread out on it.  "It might be just a rash, from something."  He tried to think of how he could excuse his condition, particularly since Pyro said that it was something in his tail.  Mewtwo shuddered and rubbed the back of his neck, then picked at the tape that still secured the IV to his neck-tube.

Quickie noticed Mewtwo's increased unessiness, particularly his fidgeting and how he was throwing furtive glances around the room. "Relax.  The sooner we check you out, the sooner you can leave."  She gestured to the back of his neck. "And we'll get that IV out, finally."  She would have attempted to remove the catheter herself, as she had interned in a Pokemon Center before, but that was years ago and her training was a faded memory.

Posted on: July 02, 2013, 08:22:26 PM
Butch and Cassidy were making their approach on Station 47 and Cassidy could not be happier. Though she did not explicitly say so to the boss, she reveled in this assignment because it would give her a chance to gloat to Jesse about her numerous successes compared to Jesse's countless failures. Even her team's periodic failures seemed minor compared to the rare Pokemon they captured for Team Rocket. Particularly, that Porygon they stole from a Celadon lab and the upgrade needed to evolve it. She slipped on her headset and spoke into the receiver.

"Agent 009? This is Agents 014 and 015," she said, "Our apologies for the lack of transmissions. We encountered some interference and our making our approach, over."

"Acknowledged, 015," Domino replied.  "I will be landing shortly, so until we touch down, I'll be incommunicado.  However, I'll be on a video feed to the station as soon as possible."

Giovanni's voice cut in. "If Booth is with you, tell him to keep that temper under control!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2117 on: July 02, 2013, 10:45:35 PM
"If you want, I can cut down on the examination time by using my Libra spell," Hierophant suggested, "It should be able to detect anything that doesn't belong in the body and bring it to light so the doctors can easily remove it."

Chariot eventually returns to the rented bunk with a jar of milk to find Danny had jumped out of Tarot Skitty's mouth, reverting it back to its original, white Skitty appearance.

"If it weren't so embarrassing, and adds more weight to Excalibur during travels, I'd suggest we start looking for a Miltank just to keep Tarot Skitty up and about until we get Yan-Yan back," he mutters while dumping the milk in Tarot Skitty's opening mouth.

"Or at the very least get a bag for yourself to carry any extra milk we might need to take along," Danny suggested.

Chariot groans in reluctance before picking up Tarot Skitty, "Right.... Let's get this over with....  Last thing we need is for Tarot Skitty to start drifting off and wind up in someone else's mitts.

Excalibur got up and follows the two Chariots out the Pokemon Center and down to the Pokemart to find something to carry their supplies in.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2118 on: July 02, 2013, 11:29:44 PM
"If you want, I can cut down on the examination time by using my Libra spell," Hierophant suggested, "It should be able to detect anything that doesn't belong in the body and bring it to light so the doctors can easily remove it."

Mewtwo bristled at the words and his fidgeting and furtive glances increased as he looked around for a place to hide.  He could easily force everyone away from him with a Psywave, but these people were his friends and he did not wish to hurt them.  Nor were they trying to hurt him.  But, with the bright overhead lights beating down on him, the coldness of the table beneath him, Wily selecting various items for the exam, and this talk of removing something from his body made his heart leap into his throat and stay there.

Quickie put her hand on his shoulder.  "Relax."  She looked to Pyro, then to Heirophant.  "You think there's something in his tail?"  She glanced at the base of Mewtwo's tail, and her mind raced as to what could possibly be in it.  "There's not that much that would be put there...  I mean, yeah, it's an ideal place for injections.  And before Team Rocket zapped me, I saw them shoot him in the tail with a tranq."  She moved her hand and carefully felt the area where Mewtwo was scratching.  "...There's a bump there."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2119 on: July 02, 2013, 11:44:41 PM
"Could you be anymore blunt with your offer?" Merrick mutters nervously after seeing Mewtwo freak out at the possibility of surgery.  Hierophant groans a bit while scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry...."

Hearing Quickie mention a bump where Mewtwo was scratching, Hierophant moves closer to the tail and hovers his staff near the affected area.

"Libra."

The orb glows as its reflection off Mewtwo's tail causes the source of the bump and irritation to glow bright enough for everyone in the room to see.  A holographic version then projects itself from the top of the orb, identifying it as being more than a broken needle from the tranquilizer.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2120 on: July 03, 2013, 01:44:56 AM
Quickie blinked at the image. "...the hell is it?"  It was clearly some sort of electronic device, with what appeared to be a battery pack.  But, she could not readily tell what the device was, aside from that it consisted of a circuit board encased in a plastic shell.

Mewtwo also stared at the image.  He wasn't quite sure what the object was, but he knew that it needed to come out, and everyone in the room was intent on removing it.  His heart pounded in his throat and he moved to pull himself off the table.  There was a console in the corner that he could hide behind, as his exit was blocked.

Quickie took notice and quickly grabbed him by the shoulders to hold him down. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Hold on, there!  Whatever that thing is, it needs to come out!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2121 on: July 03, 2013, 07:31:45 AM
Looking at the projected image of the irriation, Dr. Wily II paused for a bit. "That... That looks strangely familiar... Although I can't get it off tehe top of my head. However, since it's foreign to all of us, it indeed needs to come out." Seeing Quickie trying to restrain Mewtwo down for the inevitable surgery, Dr. Wily II said...

"Calm down Mewtwo... Trust us." And comically pulled out a loaded syringe and injected into the air.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2122 on: July 03, 2013, 07:38:36 AM
That was the last straw, as parody was still something that was lost on Mewtwo.  He wrenched himself free of Quickie's grip and clambered off of the table, wedging himself behind a console.

Quickie crouched in front of the console.  "Come on out.  Whatever that is, it needs to come out, or you'll get worse.  You want to feel better, don't you?"

Mewtwo nodded, though he did not emerge. "How long will this take?"

"A few minutes," Quickie shrugged, "if it's just under the skin.  You won't even need to be asleep for it."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2123 on: July 03, 2013, 07:43:16 AM
Dr. Wily II quickly put aside the needle after seeing Mewtwo freaked out. "Sorry about that... Strange impulses..." Dr. Wily II said sheepishly while scratching the back of his head. Continuing from Quickie...

"Ahem, from the looks of it, the object does look shallow in position..." Dr. Wily II slowly approached Mewtwo, anf gently touched the tip of his tail. "It feels shallow too, given the bump it's created. A little local anesthatic, and it'll be gone in minutes."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2124 on: July 03, 2013, 07:50:37 AM
"Whatever it is, it's infected, and thus, it needs to go," Quickie nodded.  "The sooner, the better.  And, the sooner you let Wily take that thing out, the sooner it's done.  After that," she shrugged, "antibiotics and you're good to go."

Mewtwo still refused to emerge.  He scratched at the base of his tail, feeling the bump.  He pressed on it and winced.  His stomach decided to follow his heart into his throat and he felt ill, though this time it was as a result of frayed nerves.  He coughed and panted. "Very well..."  After a few moments, he conquered his reluctance and emerged from behind the console.  Shaking, he climbed back onto the exam table and focused on calming his breathing.

Quickie rubbed his shoulder.  "Just relax.  And hold really still.  Try not to move your tail so much."