RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233452

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1575 on: June 09, 2013, 08:09:47 AM
"I can't believe I'm seeing her again." said Sakura as she walked outside.

"You've met her?" Xuangzang raised an eyebrow.

"I did but she ran away before I could even talk to her." Sakura explained.

"I see." said Xuangzang.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1576 on: June 09, 2013, 08:16:26 AM
Hierophant seemed lost as to what he should do at this point.  His main priority was to help Ryo get the Everstone, but at the same time, he didn't want to abandon what he had just witnessed.

Ryo tugs on his leg.  Though aware that he might evolve if he becomes too attached to the group, he still wanted to help, knowing that even Blazkrieg will put aside their own personal agenda to help those crossing their paths.  Sighing in reluctance, but at the same time agreeing that he couldn't simply ignore the giant Donphan in the room, he follows the group outside with the other four Pokemon following after him and Ryo.

Once outside, he turns to Genbu and points his staff towards him, "Esuna!"

The staff glows before firing off a beam of light that surrounds and reverts him back to his original size.  He waits until the orb fades completely before casting another spell.

"Float!"

The same routine happens again, only this time, a large pair of wings sprout from Genbu's sides.  Genbu marvels at the wings before flapping them up and down, causing his enormous being to lift up off the ground.

Once assured that Genbu has his floating under control, Hierophant looks towards Darkai, "If you want, I can have Genbu carry your master.  His wide shell and plethora of shade should keep him secured and protected from the glaring sunlight."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1577 on: June 09, 2013, 08:18:38 AM
"That should work." Sakura said raising an eyebrow at a now regular sized floating Torterra.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1578 on: June 09, 2013, 08:32:34 AM
Latias watched in interest as the Torterra sprouted wings due to the magic of Hierophant. "Interesting..." She said, blinking. "In order for us to get there in time, me and Tsukiyomi will have to pull your pokemon along." She said, looking skyward as a blue blur seemed to drop down and rush around the group several times before slowing down into Latios.

"Tch. It should figure that I'm too late for the party." Latios said, sounding a little disgruntled.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1579 on: June 09, 2013, 08:34:09 AM
"It's okay, we had plenty of help." Sakura sighed "Though it didn't seem to be enough."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1580 on: June 09, 2013, 08:38:24 AM
Hierophant looks towards Genbu, who obviously has never flown before as he struggles to swim in the air like a normal turtle only to get stuck in place.

"I guess it would be best," he said, "Even if he has gotten used to flying, he may not be fast enough to keep up with his current weight."

He then looks back to the two Legendary Pokemon, "Any idea on how you want to achieve this?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1581 on: June 09, 2013, 08:54:21 AM
"All we need is some rope." Latias said. "Enough to make three harnesses and 2 thick leashes."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1582 on: June 09, 2013, 08:55:35 AM
"Would this work?" Sakura asked as she pulled out some Escape Rope.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1583 on: June 09, 2013, 09:06:47 AM
Latios examined it. "Yeah, that'll do." He said, crossing his arms. "Just tie us together with the torterra in the middle, saddle up, and hang on tight."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1584 on: June 09, 2013, 09:08:54 AM
"Okay then." Sakura said as she began to harness the Eon duo.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1585 on: June 09, 2013, 09:11:22 AM
Hierophant nods as he helps Sakura find a suitable position to tie the rope around Genbu's shell without getting it caught on the rocks and trees standing on its mossy surface.  Once secure, he takes his end of the remaining length of rope towards Latios, "Should I tie this around you, or hand it over for you to carry?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1586 on: June 09, 2013, 09:17:45 AM
"Tie it around." Latios answered. "Best to not worry about grip."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1587 on: June 09, 2013, 09:19:15 AM
"So uh do we just sit on the Tortera?" Sakura asked.

(If that's the case than Quickie, PB, and Karen are staying behind.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1588 on: June 09, 2013, 09:22:16 AM
Latias nodded as Darkrai sand into Sakura's shadow again. "Yes. Some of your friends will have to stay behind and wait." She said.

"Of course, our backs ain't broke." Latios added, scratching his chin.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1589 on: June 09, 2013, 09:25:25 AM
"Okay then me, Hierophant, and Pyro will go." Sakura nodded as she got on the giant land turtle.

"It feels like those stories of Santa Claus I've heard about." Xuangzang stated as he perched on the tree.

(I love making Xuangzang a bird. XD)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1590 on: June 09, 2013, 09:31:04 AM
Latios blinked at Xuangzang perching in one of the torterra's trees. "Y'know, I swear we've met..." He said, shrugging and turning to face forward. "Probably a past generation... Anyway, just say when we're ready."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1591 on: June 09, 2013, 09:34:23 AM
"Judging by Genbu's size compared to everyone else's size, and probably weight, and the need to keep your friend in the center where he'll be less likely to fall off, I'd say he can carry around five to eight beings," Hierophant estimates while climbing onto Genbu's back and observing the extent of his width.

Ryo hops onto Genbu's back running up to Hierophant while carrying his duffel bag in his paws.  Hierophant looks towards it while scratching his head in contemplation of what Ryo was insinuating.

"Are you sure?  We may be on the road for a while, and I know how restless you can get."

Ryo barks a couple times while bouncing the bag up and down, prompting Hierophant to sigh and take it out of the Riolu's paws.

"I suppose your right; there is the Book of Magic you can occupy yourselves with."

He then places the bag on the ground and opens the flap as Posu and Nega jump onto Genbu's back with Ryo.

"Rokenbass!"

The flap flashes a few seconds before fading, allowing Ryo, Posu and Nega to jump in.  Despite their size, the bag doesn't expand to compensate for their entrance.  Hearing that the others will stay for the duration of the trip, Hierophant looks over to the remaining group.

"We'll be ready to leave as soon as the rest of you have decided what to take along and where to sit," he calls out.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1592 on: June 09, 2013, 04:57:57 PM
"Dashing through the snow, on a one Torterra open-sleigh," Pyro sang out, "Ov'r the forests we go..."

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1593 on: June 09, 2013, 05:48:04 PM
Quickie watched them leave.  She glanced toward the back of the Pokemon Center, noting that PB and Karen were nowhere to be seen.  She sighed, bowed her head, and quietly left the Center.  She needed to take some time to clear her head.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1594 on: June 09, 2013, 05:49:43 PM
"Laughing all the way HA HA HA!" Sakura sang along.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1595 on: June 09, 2013, 10:12:07 PM
Hieropant just sat in the middle of Genbu's shell, keeping watch of Sapph's almost splayed out position.  While he enjoyed observing Sakura and Pryo singing a Chrismas Carol, with the added meowing of Synthis acting as sort of a Pokemon instrument, he didn't feel like joining in.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1596 on: June 10, 2013, 12:30:02 AM
Away from the Pokemon Center, Quickie wandered aimlessly along the streets.  The sky was clouding over, a chill wind wafting through the town.  She turned down a deserted side street and kept walking, eyes on the ground.  She had to figure out a way to rescue Mewtwo, but how?  She was just one person, she had no Pokemon, and the others were dealing with far more pressing matters.  She couldn't even help fight off Obsidian due to Team Rocket!

Quickie slumped down on the curb and heaved a sigh.  "I'm sorry, Mewtwo..."  She took off her glasses and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.  "I couldn't protect you, I couldn't get to you in time... Now, you're gone...  And I had to go and try and be a hero, only to get myself hurt, so I couldn't even help Sapph..."  She sighed again.  "I'm sorry...  I'll find you... somehow..."

"Mrrreow?"

Quickie snapped her gaze to her left, where a scraggly Meowth had begun to approach.  The Pokemon stopped, sat, and cocked its head to one side.  Quickie gave it a sad smile.  "Hey, lil guy...  Sorry I'm bumming you out... had a rough day... lost a good friend..."

The Meowth pawed over and rubbed against Quickie's leg.  Quickie smiled and reached down to scratch it behind the ears.  The Meowth purred and looked up at her.  "Mrrreow?"

Quickie shrugged and pet the Meowth.  "You know just what to say..."

"Mabel's taken a shine to you," a voice from a nearby porch announced.  Quickie turned to see an older woman sitting on the porch, watching something on a portable TV.  "That Meowth's been hanging around here for a month, now.  We think someone dropped it off.  Real friendly, but we ain't taken it in, yet.  So, the neighborhood feeds it.  You got any Pokemon?"

Quickie shook her head.  "I had... lost mine today..."

"At that commotion earlier at the Center?"  The woman frowned, but her gaze remained on her TV.  "That's a damn shame, lemme tell you.  I seen the cops going by, heard sirens an' everything.  Real big mess.  Said there were civilian casualties, too.  Lots of rare Pokemon stolen."

Quickie nodded.  "I tried to stop them... but failed."  She looked down at the Meowth, who looked up at her and mewed.

The woman shook her head again. "It's a damn shame, really.  Seems like it ain't the only thing Team Rocket's up to, lately," she paused and finally looked at Quickie.  "Say, you from Saffron City?"

"Yeah," Quickie nodded, suddenly dreading that question, "why?"

"I think this concerns you," the woman turned up the volume.

"--police in Saffron City are investigating a sudden fire at Saffron Sushi, a local business.  The cause of the fire remains unknown at this point, as firefighters are on the scene, containing the blaze.  The restaurant was closed for the season, and thus far, no injuries are reported.  We will continue to update you as we receive more information..."

Quickie was on her feet.  "No..."

"Mreow?" the Meowth rubbed against her legs and looked up at her.

"You say your Pokemon was stolen, huh?" the woman turned the volume back down. "Well, Mabel there likes you.  If you're gonna get your Pokemon back, you'll need help.  Mabel's kept the Ratatas down round here.  Kicks some Growlithe butt, too.  Ninja Meowth, my son says."  she nodded.  "You'd better take her."

Quickie was hesitant, but she soon bent and picked the Meowth up in her arms.  The Pokemon purred and rubbed against her.  "Thanks."  She smiled.  "Guess I'd better be off."  She turned and headed back up the street.

"You be careful now, dear," the woman called after her, "good luck."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1597 on: June 10, 2013, 12:40:12 AM
(Guess Dialga couldn't get there in time. :\)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1598 on: June 10, 2013, 12:40:53 AM
(With any luck, he'll stop the apartment raid.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1599 on: June 10, 2013, 12:43:55 AM
(Yeah perhaps he joined Palkia in that.)