RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233438

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1525 on: June 09, 2013, 01:01:21 AM
"No....  I don't think he would...." Hierophant mutters as he walks out of the Pokemon Center, carrying Genbu in his arms while the remaining four followed behind him, "I caught a glimpse of his emotional energy just as he was leaving with the rest of Team Rocket; eight swords hover around him with two more just waiting to join the onslaught of the other eight.  That man must have done something to force him to submit to his rule and help in incapacitating Mewtwo."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1526 on: June 09, 2013, 01:06:16 AM
"So we have to save him as well." Sakura sighed.

"I'm surprised that you can keep calm about this." Xuangzang noted.

"I can't break down at a time like this, not when I can do something to help this time." Sakura stated

"I see." Said Xuangzang.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1527 on: June 09, 2013, 01:22:00 AM
She sniffed and tried to sit up, only for her joints to spasm in protest, sending her onto her back with a thud. That guy was right... those do hurt like hell.... Letting out a breath, Quickie looked to Pyro, then to the fleeing Rocket grunts and vehicle convoy.  "I'm sorry...  I wasn't fast enough..."

Pyro could only offer her a hug and his infectious smile, "We'll get him back!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1528 on: June 09, 2013, 01:52:19 AM
Quickie accepted the hug and utilized Pyro to pull herself to her feet.  She wobbled a bit, but managed to catch her balance.  She sniffed and rubbed her elbows.  Every joint ached.  Heaving a sigh, she looked around, her gaze settling on the woods.  "Sapph!  We should go help him!"  She started to run, but stumbled forward on her hands and knees.  "Dammit!  Dammit, dammit, dammit!"  She bowed down and buried her face in her arms, trying not to cry.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1529 on: June 09, 2013, 01:55:49 AM
"Where is Sapph?" Sakura asked.

"He's fighting some guy in Black armor, I believe he's the other enemy we have to worry about." Xuangzang noted.

"God dammit, just what we need." Sakura muttered as she stood up and offered Quickie a hand.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1530 on: June 09, 2013, 02:32:31 AM
Ryo tugs on Hierophant's legs wondering why he wasn't acknowledging Quickie's crumbling state.  Hierophant looks between him and Quickie before sighing and scratching the back of his head.

"Somehow, I don't think it's just her paralysis that's holding her down...." he mutters, "In any case, we should worry about the other guy that ran off...."

He then places his duffel bag on the ground, whispering the usual password to make it flash before reaching in and pulling out another bottle of blue liquid, yanking the cork out and guzzling it down until his entire body sparkled slightly and some of his magical energy returns.  He then walks over to Quickie and holds his staff towards her.

"Cura!"

His staff glows as glistening lights surround Quickie, recharging enough of her energy to help her ward off the paralysis that was locking her joints.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1531 on: June 09, 2013, 02:58:43 AM
Quickie took a moment before standing.  She looked around at other trainers who were also dealing with similar trouble.  "They just didn't care who they hurt..."  She shook her head.  "We need to go help Sapph..." She took a few careful steps, testing her stiff, aching joints.  A few more steps and she happened upon a downed tree branch, which she bent and gathered up to use as a walking stick.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1532 on: June 09, 2013, 03:17:40 AM
"Quickie you're in no shape to help him right now." Sakura said as she put a hand on Quickie "You need rest."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1533 on: June 09, 2013, 03:18:43 AM
(Sorry guys, had to work The Shift yesterday and today. Back read and will post a bit later.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1534 on: June 09, 2013, 03:40:17 AM
Hierophant's compressed lips tightened before walking over to Quickie and pulling her free arm around the back of his neck.

"Let's hurry, but I suggest you don't rush into an already ensuing fight when we get there, or you might damage more than just your Pokemon and yourself."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1535 on: June 09, 2013, 03:43:36 AM
"She didn't have any other Pokemon." Sakura corrected "Just Mewtwo."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1536 on: June 09, 2013, 04:05:10 AM
"I haven't battled in years," Quickie nodded. "My Pokemon were released in a refuge, as I couldn't bring myself to store them in the PC.  And Mewtwo was more of a housemate than a Pokemon..."  She shook her head.  "We have to get him back..." she looked to the woods, "and we have to help Sapph...  Obsidian will kill him..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1537 on: June 09, 2013, 04:08:23 AM
"Okay but let's get you in the Center first, I don't want anything to happen to you and I need to get Vulcan." Sakura reasoned "I can't sword fight as well as Sapph but Vulcan can at least surprise him."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1538 on: June 09, 2013, 04:34:03 AM
(Aaaand I return after a day of forced yardwork to see that Team Rocket has left successful and the group is off to collect Sapph.

Hmm... I'm gonna wait until the group gets there for my next post. I have reasons. =u= )

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1539 on: June 09, 2013, 04:57:15 AM
Hierophant looked between Sakura and Quickie, unsure of who he should be siding with.  Rest should be the top priority, but at the same time letting Quickie stew, feeling she should be helping Sapph in a fight that was clearly between him and his source of anger would only make the effort more strenuous.

He lets out a reluctant sigh and hands Quickie back over to Sakura, "I'll go keep an eye on your friend and bring him back if anything happens.  I haven't fought a whole lot and want to make up for not doing my part to keep this town, and your friends safe."

Synthis rubs his leg, wanting to go with him since he, himself feels equally responsible for not paying attention to more than one situation.  Hierophant looks towards him in concern, but nods in agreement and acceptance for his aide.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1540 on: June 09, 2013, 05:00:24 AM
"Thank you, and be careful." Sakura nodded "Come on Quickie I'm taking you to the Center and I'm not changing my mind."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1541 on: June 09, 2013, 05:02:34 AM
Reluctantly, Quickie submitted.  Rest would give her time to formulate a plan of action.  She may not be able to help Sapph at the moment, but as soon as she was able, she planned to be out there.  In the meantime, she had another concern.  She was going to go after Mewtwo.  She was going to get him back.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1542 on: June 09, 2013, 05:06:00 AM
Hierophant watched as the two head into the Pokemon Center before looking towards Genbu, Ryo, Posu, and Nega, "You best head inside and keep an eye on them in case anymore threats try to jeopardize this city.  I'm sure you've been through a lot yourselves and need time to recuperate from that earlier situation."

Though they were equally reluctant, they nod in agreement and followed Quickie and Sakura inside.  Hierophant observed one last time before heading back into the woods with Synthis following close beside him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1543 on: June 09, 2013, 05:13:50 AM
Sakura and Quickie arrived in the Center with Hierophant's Pokemon, Xuangzang, and Sakura's Milotic and Roserade following close by.  The Center was intact, albeit with some of the floor frozen by Shiva the Jynx.  Vulcan and Fenri were there as well but the were not in the best shape.

"So much for Vulcan helping Sapph, but at least you guys weren't taken as well." Sakura sighed as she put Quickie on a bench and Xuangzang perched on the bench  before Sakura sat down next to Quickie and Xuangzang. "Just take it easy right now okay Quickie?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1544 on: June 09, 2013, 05:16:41 AM
Quickie nodded in silence.  She looked at her bag, containing several of Mewtwo's belongings, and sighed.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1545 on: June 09, 2013, 05:22:09 AM
Pyro, on the other hand, disappeared and was heading in Sapph's direction while mounted on Jawbreaker who stomped with about as much grace as a 186-foot-tall Tyranitar...

(If you get my drift. ;))

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1546 on: June 09, 2013, 05:24:57 AM
"They're pulling back!" Julia interrupted over radio.

Ahrzayl stopped in her tracks, as did Froslynn. Besides alarms and grunts still rushing about, it was quiet. Just then, Giovanni himself communicated with her and she saluted. Accepting the orders, she quickly returned to the bridge.

"Julia, take us into the clouds and follow the lead squad back to base. The mission's accomplished. Technical, make sure shields and repairs are at least 80% by the time we get back. Medical, have the injured prepared to be transfered to home base hospi and the mortally wounded 'fitted with appropriate equipment'. Analysis, have HQ ready the mind wipe and training room ready for any and all pokemon that were 'rescued' from the center." She said, running quickly through orders and procedures.

Through the smoke rising from the deck, she caught a glimpse of the trainers she previously encountered. She zoomed in on the trainer that once had Mewtwo in her possession. Froslynn looked to see an almost sorry looking expression on Ahrzayl's face, just as she had on hers.

Well...she...just should've given the experiment back and things wouldn't have been like this..." Ahrzayl admitted. "W-Whatever though! I can't feel sorry for my enemies!" She propped back up.

They rose and rose until the pokemon center battle ground became really small then rocketed forward as the started to fly back to HQ. Ahrzayl slumped back in her chair and flung her head back. It had been some day and now she was super tired. She couldn't help but be excited also about her promotion though! She wanted to find a better to Froslynn to break the news. It was her after all that pushed the little pink haired girl to get this far those years ago. She smiled at the thoughts but wondered what the boss would do with Mewtwo now that he had him again before she drifted off into a nap.

(as a past-tense post since i wasn't here. kinda freaked out too, connection was lost and wouldnt let me post. luckily the 3ds saves all data on a page so i was able to recover it. phew!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1547 on: June 09, 2013, 05:28:54 AM
Sakura looked at Quickie not knowing what to say.

"Just give her some time Sakura." Xuangzang said mentally.

"I know Xuangzang." Sakura mentally sighed "I just wish I could do something for her, but until now I haven't dealt with people and I definitely never had to deal with a situation like this.  It's frustrating."

"I'm aware but I'm sure she'll be fine, her eyes are still bright and filled with the power of Ideals, she won't give up." Xuangzang noted.

"I know that Xuangzang." Sakura mentally nodded "But this is seriously going to be tough, she can't defend herself right now."

"That is true." Xuangzang agreed "Perhaps she can catch some more Pokemon for herself."

"That might not be a bad idea, and the Safari Zone is in Fuschia.  If we can convince her she can catch a Pokemon there as a starter and we can go from there." Sakura pondered.

"That sounds like a good idea, but we should wait until Quickie rests before you suggest it." Xuangzang recommended.

"Agreed, she's been through way too much." Sakura mentally nodded.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1548 on: June 09, 2013, 05:54:52 AM
(So, should I go ahead and post with the assumption that Hierophant and Pyro are right there?)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1549 on: June 09, 2013, 05:58:31 AM
(I suppose)