Kit · 233441

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1500 on: June 08, 2013, 12:19:55 AM
(They're sorta under the same circumstances as 'Trigon'. Caught and released because they have duties to fulfill. It originally was going to be the same regarding the Swords of Justice, buuuut that would've been a bit much, I think.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1501 on: June 08, 2013, 12:21:12 AM
(That's what we have Pyro for.....maybe.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1502 on: June 08, 2013, 12:25:12 AM
(Besides, the threats of Giovanni and Obsidian become somewhat nullified if we bring in ALL OF THE LEGENDARIES.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1503 on: June 08, 2013, 12:29:02 AM
(Hell all we need is Arceus perhaps.  Also I'm amusing myself with the idea of Darkrai following us and being apologetic for causing us nightmares.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1504 on: June 08, 2013, 12:37:54 AM
(Sapph has a special pokeball made with Cresselia feathers that nullifies Darkrai's 'Bad Dreams' ability while he's in it.)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1505 on: June 08, 2013, 04:01:50 AM
Dr. Wily II's eyes widened in disbelief at the words coming out of Giovanni's mouth. When he turned to see Mewtwo, he could see the angish and confusion in Mewtwo's eyes. He slowly lowered his fists, and seemed to go into a sort of slump.

"It... It was all a theory... Nothing more than a theory... I never expected a living specium..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1506 on: June 08, 2013, 10:33:53 AM
Mewtwo stared at him, though his gaze was starting to defocus, due to the effects of the dart finally taking effect.  He shook his head, trying to combat the sedative.  His joints ached as he raised himself onto his hands and knees, slowly, expecting one of the grunts to come over and zap him again.  No one made a move, however.  "You were... coerced...  You had no choice..."  He looked to Wily.  "Right?"

Giovanni also looked to Wily, his sneer ever present.  "Do you want to tell it now, or save the storytime for the ride back to base?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1507 on: June 08, 2013, 12:16:32 PM
Dr. Wily II turned away from Mewtwo's gaze. "It... I... So foolish... So naive..." From his body movements, even a kid can notice that Giovanni wasn't lying. Dr. Wily II hang his head in utter mental defeat.

"What do you want... Sir."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1508 on: June 08, 2013, 12:31:29 PM
Giovanni smirked.  "Well, we've come to take Mewtwo home, and I'd like you to join us.  After that battle with AC-065-Σ, it's been looking a bit worse for wear, so I need you to examine it when we get back."  He looked to Mewtwo.  "Just lay down and let the tranquilizer do its job.  You must feel absolutely awful, so why don't you have a nice nap?"

Mewtwo growled, shaking his head.  "I would sooner die than serve you..."

Giovanni got down on one knee to look the clone in the eye.  "Don't make me call your bluff, beast."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1509 on: June 08, 2013, 03:57:28 PM
Dr. Wily II cannot bring himself to look at Mewtwo, as he nodded at his latest order. At the back of his mind, he cursed at Giovanni for using such blackmail... Then again, Giovanni is known to do whatever it takes to get what he wanted, no exceptions. With head still lowered, Dr. Wily II pulled himself along, staying behind Giovanni.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1510 on: June 08, 2013, 04:22:46 PM
Giovanni stood and turned to Domino, who handed him a set of restraints.  He then faced Wily.  "First, let's see where your loyalties are, hm?"  He handed the restraints to Wily.  "Restrain the beast," he accepted another item from Domino, which he handed to Wily, "then dose it."  In his hand was a pre-filled syringe.  "We need to ensure that it won't struggle and hurt itself during transport."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1511 on: June 08, 2013, 04:39:09 PM
Dr. Wily II lifted his head, and stared at the restraints, and the syringe that are currently in his hands. He stared at them for a while, before his body clicked and seemed to move on it's own accord. Slowly approaching Mewtwo, his body went onto one knee, and his hands instinctively worked with the restraints.

"I... I'm... Sorry..." With the restraints secured onto Mewtwo, Dr. Wily II hestitated with the syringe. He limped over to Mewtwo's back, and knelt down again, his mouth to Mewtwo's ear. "I'm truly sorry..." With one swift movement, Dr. Wily II injected the syringe's contents into Mewtwo's neck tube.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1512 on: June 08, 2013, 05:28:12 PM
Giovanni smiled in satisfaction as he motioned for his troops to load Mewtwo into the back of the vehicle.  "Excellent work, Doctor.  You will be compensated."  He looked to Domino.  "Our job here is done."

Domino nodded and relayed a command to disband the troops.  "009 to Team Rocket combat unit leaders.  Our operation was a success.  Fall back and report to base."

Not far from them, Quickie came running over just in time to see the troops loading Mewtwo into the vehicle. "No!"  She ran up to the group, but was stopped by several grunts. "Let me through!  You can't take him!"

"We can, and we will," one of the grunts jabbed Quickie in the stomach with a stun pike, sending her to the ground in a heap.  The grunt nodded and looked to Giovanni.  "You want Mewtwo's trainer?"

Giovanni shook his head and spat.  "Absolutely not!"  He paused.  "Get on the horn with the Saffron agents and have them destroy her business.  Teach her a lesson she won't soon forget."

"Yessir!" The grunt stepped away from Quickie's crumpled body and made the call to the other field agents.

Giovanni looked to Domino. "Order a raid on the girl's home.  Have your agents confiscate anything and everything related to Mewtwo."

"On it," Domino gave a curt nod and ducked into the vehicle to establish comminications.

With a sneer, Giovanni glanced at Ahrzayl's ship and opened a com connection. "Agent Ahrzayl, for leading us to Mewtwo and your part in our operation, you will be promoted.  Report back to base for reassignment."  He handed the comlink back to one of his grunts and turned to Wily. "Shall we be on our way, then?"  Chuckling, he walked to the vehicle, opened the door, and climbed inside.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1513 on: June 08, 2013, 05:35:17 PM
Dr. Wily II gasped as he saw Quickie's body curled up after that jab.

"Was that really necessary!? Why bother her any longer!? YOU ALREADY HAVE MEWTWO!!" Dr. Wily II questioned, only to be shut up by Giovanni glaring over. He slumped in defeat again, this man is indeed ruthless. Unable to do anything, he followed behind Giovanni and boarded the vehicle as well.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1514 on: June 08, 2013, 07:44:45 PM
"Quickie!" Pyro jumped off Dialga and scrambled over to her side, "Are you okay? Did Mr. Plumber's friends hurt you?"

Meanwhile, Giovanni failed to notice that a lone Voltorb somehow rolled onto his seat. Electricity crackled around the Pokeball-like orb before it exploded in a brief, but blinding, flash of light that singed his expensive Kalosian suit and blackened his face. Oddly enough, the explosion did not even affect Dr. Wily II or Domino in the slightest.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1515 on: June 08, 2013, 08:17:52 PM
Giovanni snorted in annoyance and slammed the door shut.  At his signal, the driver turned the SUV around and drove off to Giovanni's waiting helicopter.

Domino looked over at him.  "Shall I arrange for dry-cleaning?"

Giovanni nodded, but did not say a word.  He used his handkerchief to wipe his face, and then half-turned and craned his neck to peer into the rear compartment.  On the floor, limbs restrained and heavily sedated, Mewtwo laid there.  The clone's eyes were half-open and glazed over, his jaw slack, his tongue flopped out of his mouth.  Some foam rimmed the corners of his mouth, and Giovanni could hear the clone breathing slowly.  He turned around, settled into his seat, and adjusted his tie. "You have been a powerful asset to us, Doctor.  I hope we can continue this partnership."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1516 on: June 08, 2013, 08:22:30 PM
"Quickie!" Sakura shouted as she saw Pyro by Quickie's side and ran to her. "What happened!"

"I'm sorry." Trigon said behind her "We have failed, they got Mewtwo and Dr. Wily."

"Oh no....." Sakura said as her eyes teared up "No....."

"Sakura, there was nothing we could have done, there were too many of them and they would have gotten away with more Pokemon without your efforts." The Dialga said from behind.

"I know, but I vowed to protect Mewtwo, I vowed that nothing would happen to him!" Sakura anguished as the tears kept flowing "I wasn't strong enough to protect him!"

"Sakura calm yourself." Xuangzang said as he moved close to her and grabbed her hand "There may be a way we can save him."

"How, we don't even know where he is!" Sakura shouted.

"I may be able to help with that." Giratina stated "I can follow them to their base, they can't detect me in the reverse world."

"You can?" Sakura sniffed.

"We can help too." Trigon added "They said they were going to ruin this woman's business and home, we can scare them away before they set foot in them and escape if they try to capture us."

"They want to destroy her home and resturant as well?" Sakura's eyes widened.

"It appears that man is quite vengeful and will stoop to anything to get what he wants." Xuangzang noted "The fact that Quickie was so close to Mewtwo and help him seems unforgivable to him, that she would keep him away from their toy."

"Trigon, Dialga or was it Dave?" Sakura asked.

"You may call me whatever you want, I don't mind." Dialga stated.

"I'll call you Slade." Sakura nodded "Please make sure Quickie doesn't lose anything else!"

"Very well." Dialga/Dave/Slade nodded "I'll protect the restaurant, I quiet like her sushi and would not like to see it go."

"I'll protect her home, she was quiet generous not to tell anyone about my visits until you showed up there." Trigon nodded.

"Thank you." Sakura nodded still crying.

"Would you like to give me a name as well?" Giritina asked.

"Blood." Sakura stated "Follow Team Rocket, I want to know where their base of operations are."

"Understood."Giratina/Gary/Blood nodded as all three of them disappeared.

"He won't get away with this, I can't forgive that monster!" Sakura shouted to the heavens tears still running down her face.

"I will follow your ideals." Xuangzang stated as he shared the same look in his eyes as Sakura "This will not go unanswered."

(I hope you don't mind that I named the other 2 Pyro.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1517 on: June 08, 2013, 08:30:25 PM
Dr. Wily II took his position behind Giovanni, and just stood there, though in his heart, he cheered for the Voltorb. A lot of things are currently going through his head, providing no reprive from the current situation. In the eyes of those that protected Mewtwo, he was nothing but a traitor now. Not that he will blame them, tonight created more questions than answers for him. As the vehicle began it's course, Dr. Wily II stole a look at the limping form of Mewtwo. So unfitting for a Pokemon that yearns for freedom and purpose. But there's nothing he can do for him now... At least... Not until they return to the labs...

"As you wish... Sir."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1518 on: June 08, 2013, 09:04:55 PM
(S'all good.)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1519 on: June 08, 2013, 09:53:16 PM
Genbu ran to the door upon seeing the grunts retreating, followed quickly by Ryo, Posu and Nega, surrounding the glass on either side of the sliding doors.  Despite knowing they had fallen into a trap, they still couldn't let the wild Pokemon and the Center fall into Team Rocket's cruel expectations.

They looked to each other, pondering what they should do.  Finding the Everstone remains their top priority, but because they witnessed a kidnapping in progress they were most likely expected to help out.

Hierophant, meanwhile, sensed the sudden dwindling onslaught and runs back towards the town to find the Team Rocket parade preparing to leave.  His Vanish spell was still active, making him invisible to normal eyes.  Compressing his lips, he looks between his and Blazkrieg's Pokemon still in the Center, then the fight between Sapph and the immortal knight before reluctantly running back towards the Center to check up on the Pokemon he was tasked with helping and protecting.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1520 on: June 08, 2013, 11:56:16 PM
After a few moments, Quickie groaned and slowly raised herself on her elbows.  She looked about in a daze, blinking a few times before the situation dawned on her.  Giovanni's vehicle was gone, and so was Mewtwo.

She sniffed and tried to sit up, only for her joints to spasm in protest, sending her onto her back with a thud. That guy was right... those do hurt like hell.... Letting out a breath, Quickie looked to Pyro, then to the fleeing Rocket grunts and vehicle convoy.  "I'm sorry...  I wasn't fast enough..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1521 on: June 09, 2013, 12:02:58 AM
"We'll get him back Quickie." Sakura said as she dried her tears "Giratina, who I'm going to refer to as Blood, is following them in the reverse world."

"Why did you give him a new name?" Xuangzang asked "He's not exactly your Pokemon."

"It's more of a code name, so we can talk about him without drawing attention that we know him.  We should probably refer to Mewtwo as Fuji too, we can't let them know we're after them until it's too late." Sakura reasoned.

"I suppose that might work." Xuangzang nodded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1522 on: June 09, 2013, 12:12:57 AM
In the distance, Quickie could hear helicopter rotors.  After a moment or two, she saw the helicopter rise up into the air and fly away.  She let out a heavy sigh and once again attempted to sit up, despite her aching joints. "Agh... I saw Wily with them...  He didn't betray us... did he?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1523 on: June 09, 2013, 12:19:45 AM
Hierophant compresses his lips as he continues to watch the aftermath of the situation.  Many of the trainers were in a similar predicament as Quickie, having suffered their own episode of voltage trying to fight off the grunts who either beat their Pokemon into a bloodied heap of unconsciousness or swiped them based on their rarity.

He only had enough magical energy for one more spell, and while he can rectify this problem with another Ether, he wasn't about to abandon his current objective to buy another batch.  Still, he can't stand by and watch the entire town struggle to right themselves when they have their own problems to take care of.  Heaving a hopeful sigh, he points his staff towards the trainers closest to the Pokemon Center.

"Curaja!"

Anyone who heard the voice noticed a glowing ball of light appear from the shadows of the woods as it disperses and surrounds them with bright, encircling sparks, relieving the pain they had suffered during their stunned and agonized situation.  He stands in the shadow, watching before making his way towards the Pokemon Center with Synthis following close beside him, catching Ryo's attention as his emotional presence rippled through his youthful aura senses.  Posu, Nega, and Genbu, though lacking the same aura-sensing abilities as Ryo, knew he had noticed Hierophant presence and moved closer to hear what he had to say.

"I'm sorry," he mutters low enough for them to hear, "I suppose I should have paid more attention to what was going on right in front of me instead of getting involved in a situation that may not have anything to do with the safety of the town...."

The Pokemon look to each other, unsure of how to respond to this.  Hierophant sighs before looking towards Ryo.

"I don't mean to do this, but could you use your Foresight on us?  I used the last of my magical energy to cure most of the towns folk and don't have enough to dispel our vanish status."

Ryo compresses his lips before firing a transparent red beam from his eyes, bringing Hierophant and Synthis back to their normal, tangible existence.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1524 on: June 09, 2013, 12:35:56 AM
In the distance, Quickie could hear helicopter rotors.  After a moment or two, she saw the helicopter rise up into the air and fly away.  She let out a heavy sigh and once again attempted to sit up, despite her aching joints. "Agh... I saw Wily with them...  He didn't betray us... did he?"
"I don't know, but I don't want to jump to conclusions just yet." Sakura sighed "I don't think he would go back to them willingly."