RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233383

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: December 29, 2012, 10:52:50 AM
Sakura raised a eyebrow at what Sapph said.

"I never knew there was an Elite cafe, so what have you heard about Vermilion?" Sakura questioned

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #151 on: December 29, 2012, 11:02:17 AM
Sapph sighed, cursing himself for his slip of the tongue. "First off, the Elite Cafe was installed at the Indigo Plateau by the Pokemon League committee to make or time there more enjoyable since we're not really allowed to leave." He started, grumbling a little. "As for what I heard about Vermillion City, it was that the gym leader was an eccentric nutball who constantly refused the position as the 3rd of the Elite 4."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: December 30, 2012, 02:16:47 AM
Sakura looks at Lt.PB still laughing his ass off.

"Yeah that seems a bit accurate, though he does have a point." Sakura said as her ass recovered "I do love Battling and Raising Pokemon but it's been awhile since I had fun.  I wanted to see the world and I figured that taking the League Challenge would be the easiest way.  I remember I enjoyed the sites that I did see, Sootopolis City, Mt. Coronet, Castelia City were all amazing.  But the people I met were a different story, they were serious, stupid, or dull. 

I remember this guy named Norman, he's the perfect example of what PB was talking about.  I was born in Hoenn so that was the first League Challenge I took, and the Petalburg gym was the first one there.  He told me that I had to get 4 badges before I could battle him, and considering the guy had 2 Slakings I could see why.  So I got the 4 badges and I was able to challenge him.  His gimmick for the gym was probably the weirdest I've ever seen, using Items.  All the trainers were using X Items and the like and each had one Pokemon, so I pretty much beated them easily.  Some of them actually wondered why they lost so I told them 'You may have the smarts it takes to be a trainer, but you don't have the heart.'  They were fresh out of the Smogon academy so they didn't get what I was talking about.

Eventually I got to him and he was one of the toughest guys I ever faced, and he just got the gym position.  I barely managed to beat him and he was shocked I actually won.  He then gave me the badge with a stoic face and told me I was strong enough to be the Champion.  Like I said he was one of the strongest opponents I've ever faced, but his Pokemon didn't seem like they were having fun.  They were all very scary, and keep in mind that while Slakings are strong, they aren't very scary.  I even heard he has a son who wanted to be a Pokemon Coordinator, but his father didn't really like the idea.  He didn't talk much about his family, he only cared about training and becoming the strongest. 

I didn't want to become like him, and I don't think I did, but I can understand how easy it is to lose sight of what's really important."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #153 on: December 30, 2012, 03:41:34 AM
"Yeah, I suppose I get what ya mean..." Sapph grumbled, trying to ignore the stinging and numbness in his rear. "I've been stuck at the Indigo Plateau for so long, that I guess I forgot..." He sighed, seeming to have gotten a little depressed again. That's when a shadow moved over them. Don and Rush had returned with a rather sizable box of Sunnyshore Saltwater Taffy, the zoroark yawning and dispelling his illusion when they landed. "Well, that was fast." Sapph said as Rush handed him the box.

"Can you return me to my pokeball for a while? I need a nap." Rush said, yawning.

"Alright then." Sapph nodded and returned the zoroark, and Don, to their pokeballs.

((Just making this known now, not being allowed to leave isn't the real reason for Sapph's staying at the Indigo Plateau without leaving. However, that real reason is being kept a secret until the leader of Team Legend gets revealed. >w>))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: December 30, 2012, 03:50:44 AM
"Yeah I don't blame you I mean you guys have to be at your peak and train constantly to push challengers to their limits.  I remember Steven was hard as [tornado fang], that Metagross was a monster. Vulcan was the one who manage to win it for me."  Sakura recalled as she pat Vulcan on the back "Vulcan was my first Pokemon and has been with me forever, I don't know what I would do without him."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #155 on: December 30, 2012, 03:55:54 AM
"Probably the same thing I'd do without Rush, Hero, or Kaiser. Struggle, fail, get steamrolled, and probably..." Sapph said, trailing off and deciding not to finish. "So, you said you wanted a piece?" He asked, abruptly changing the subject to point out the box of taffy.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: December 30, 2012, 04:00:19 AM
"Oh yeah!" Sakura said forgetting the serious atmosphere and grabbed 2 pieces.  She popped one in her mouth and chewed it.

"Ah I forgot how delicious this was" Sakura said happily "Here Vulcan you can have some too." She handed Vulcan the other piece and Vulcan enjoyed it as well.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #157 on: December 30, 2012, 04:31:28 AM
Sapph grinned under his helmet and, after lifting his visor out of the way, popped a piece of taffy in his mouth, but not before tossing a piece to Hero, Lt. PB, and Lt. PB's pachirisu.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: December 30, 2012, 04:56:08 AM
Elsewhere, in Viridian Forest, Pyro was trotting south when he suddenly came to a halt and Mr. Spook stopped clapping the coconut huskes.

"I am really hungry for taffy for some odd reason," he said to Loki.

The Zorua blinked, "Zor?"

He then shrugged and continued trotting down the worn path ahead, "Oh well. Time to get a movin'!"

(Think Team Legendary might be up to no good in Viridian City? ;))

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #159 on: December 30, 2012, 04:58:48 AM
(Nah, a little too soon for them tryingto be super-serious around Pyro again. =w= )

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: December 30, 2012, 07:19:50 AM
(I'm sure there is some way for Pyro to liven up Viridian somehow.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: December 30, 2012, 08:01:52 AM
(Bother the guards of Victory Road?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: December 30, 2012, 08:13:47 AM
(Nah, bother the coffee guy! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: December 30, 2012, 09:59:43 PM
(Any takers for the role? 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: December 31, 2012, 06:20:56 AM
(Or you could go with the Japanese version and make him a drunk.  Also you can bother that guy who makes you deliver Oak's Parcel.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #165 on: December 31, 2012, 06:37:43 AM
After a while, the party finally made it to Saffron. "Alright then! Which way is it to sushi?" Sapph asked, turning to Lt PB.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: December 31, 2012, 06:39:30 AM
"WHY, IT'S IN JAPANTOWN OF COURSE!! COME, YOUNG TRAINERS! MY EEL SUSHI AWAITS! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Lt. PB laughed!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: December 31, 2012, 06:41:26 AM
"So is there just Sushi or are there more things there?" Sakura asked, she wasn't too familiar with Saffron.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: December 31, 2012, 06:44:16 AM
"Why, it's a full fledged Japanese Restaurant, young Sakura. It has Chicken Teriyaki and even a HIBACHI!!! HAHAHAHA!!! NOW THAT'S A SHOW!" Lt. PB replied!

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #169 on: December 31, 2012, 06:46:29 AM
"Well then, Lieutenant, lead the way." Sapph said, motioning forward. Hero was preoccupied with sniffing the air. Something seemed off to him.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: December 31, 2012, 06:46:47 AM
"Does it have Curry?  I know it's not Japanese but I'm kinda in the mood for some Curry Buns, and Fried Calamari." Sakura pondered.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: December 31, 2012, 06:53:11 AM
"Fried Calamari is more of an Italian dish, young Sakura. HOWEVER, I DO BELIEVE THEY HAVE CURRY CHICKEN! HAHAHAHA!!" Lt. PB said.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: December 31, 2012, 06:55:08 AM
Elsewhere, Pyro finally made it to the outskirts of Viridian City. There were barely any people on Route 2. Either he had scared everyone away or it was really a desolate place for trainers. He came across an old man blocking the path. Curious, he carefully approached the motionless codger who reeked of alcohol though Pyro did not recognize the scent. He picked up a stick and started poking the old man with with it.

"Hello...mister," he said, "Are you dead?"

The tip found its way to the old man's nostril.

(I hope someone can indulge me here.  -u-')

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: December 31, 2012, 07:00:12 AM
"I see, I guess I can get that along with some sushi, and mochi, or maybe I should get a Chicken Katsu with some Sriracha sauce on the side.  I've never really been outside of Celedon, and this place is just so big.  I mean not as big as Castelia or Hearthome city, but still very big.  Plus I haven't been to many Japanese Resturants either, it's pretty new to me." Sakura sighed.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #174 on: December 31, 2012, 07:53:23 AM
"I remember an article a couple years back about how Team Rocket once took Saffron City hostage by occupying Silph Co." Sapph said, somewhat randomly interrupting the conversation.

"Sol..." Hero turned his attention in the direction that Silph Co presumably was.

"I wonder how much damage was done..."

My thread of Random Crap