Kit · 233427

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1425 on: June 06, 2013, 08:49:25 AM
"Huh?" Sakura asked.

"He's right, there's a helicopter headed this way." Xuangzang observed.

"Crap what about these Pokemon!" Sakura shouted.

"Hang on." Xuangzang stated as he flew in the air.  He voiced some growls which gain the attention of the wild Pokemon.  He motioned them to follow him and they did so one by one.

"Okay let's get these guys in there before that helicopter shows up!" Sakura ordered as she began to carry the smaller ones to speed things up.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1426 on: June 06, 2013, 08:55:49 AM
Genbu pivots around the remaining feasting Pokemon, acting as a barricade as Hierophant, Synthis, and the cheering trio jumped off and carefully scooped up the remaining Pokemon, Hierophant taking up two Pokemon while Ryo held one in his thumbless paws and Synthis picked up another by the scruff of its neck with his mouth, being careful not to drive his sharp fangs deep into its flesh.

"Stay outside and keep guard until the rest of us get inside," Hierophant commanded Genbu, "I'll shrink you down once the wild Pokemon are safely secured."

"Terra!" Genbu barks while nodding in acceptance as he looks towards the sky in search of the coming vehicle.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1427 on: June 06, 2013, 08:57:57 AM
Quickie helped to shoo some of the Pokemon in the direction of the forest.  "Git, git, git, git!  Go hide!"  She stopped and looked over her shoulder, noting that the helicopter was much closer, though its approach seemed to have halted.  It was in the process of landing.  Over the roar of the rotors, she swore she could detect the sound of approaching engines.  "This is bad... this is really bad..."

Inside the helicopter, Domino looked to Giovanni.  "I sent a signal to Agent Ahrzayl.  We could use her as a distraction."

"Excellent," Giovanni nodded approvingly. "Her battleship will help keep things in our favor."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1428 on: June 06, 2013, 08:58:29 AM
"Okay I know you're a Magician and probably have an idea what's going on." Sakura started "Can you tell me please?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1429 on: June 06, 2013, 09:06:07 AM
"I only know that the person controlling that vehicle is a greedy overlord," Hierophant answers, "I have a feeling this may be the leader of that Team Rocket member who's been attacking you since last night."

After putting down the two Pokemon, Hierophant ran back outside and points his staff towards Genbu.

"Mini!"

The orb on his staff glows before shooting a beam of light around Genbu, shrinking him down to his Turtwig size.  Not wanting to waste anymore time, he scoops up his miniaturized companion and carries him back inside, then looks back outside, noting the remaining mess of meatballs that are still attracting more Pokemon from their usual terrain.

"We need to find a way to clean that mess up so it doesn't attract anymore Pokemon," he mutters before pointing his staff towards the mess, "Teleport!"

Thinking only of the peak of the mountains, the orb glows again and zaps another beam towards the mess of meatballs, causing it to disappear and reappear on the exact same peak.  The Pokemon drawn to the meat immediately smelled where it disappeared to and rushed off to find their free meal.

Hierophant sighs a bit with relief before closing his eyes and concentrating on his Magical Energy.  Already he had wasted too many spells and was now down to about two or three.  He didn't want to waste an Ether so soon, but considering this next situation may dwindle into a typical Pokemon battle, he feels it should be better to treat it as such unless the situation gets targeted on the trainers as well.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1430 on: June 06, 2013, 09:13:14 AM
"Giovanni." Sakura clenched her fists.

"I would have recommended that I be returned to my normal size, but it's much too dangerous." Xuangzang reasoned "Good thing I spent last night watching those TM CDs you have, I need all the power I can get in this form if I need to fight."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1431 on: June 06, 2013, 09:17:32 AM
"Oh crap," Quickie knew that she had a bad feeling.  On the horizon, she saw an oncoming parade of vehicles.  Without another word, she ran back to the Pokemon Center.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1432 on: June 06, 2013, 09:20:46 AM
"Oh [parasitic bomb]!" Sakura shouted.

"I really wish Reshiram was here now." Xuangzang gulped.

"Hey that Pyro kid attracts Legendaries, maybe I can get him to attract my former Palkia, Trigon, again somehow." Sakura pondered.

"It's worth a shot, this may as well be war." Xuangzang nodded as the 2 of them went looking Pyro.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1433 on: June 06, 2013, 09:33:20 AM
At the back of the vehicle convoy, Giovanni rode in a large SUV, Domino by his side.  His arms were crossed and his Persian was sitting attentively in the rear seat, meowing.  Giovanni merely shot a glare over his right shoulder to silence the Pokemon. 

On the floor at his feet was a tool case, which Domino was digging through.  The Elite Agent had packed plenty of her signature black tulips, and she had seen to the outfitting of the grunts under her command.  Each soldier was equipped with stun weapons that were designed to target and short-circuit nerve impulses.  During laboratory tests, the blasts sufficiently incapacitated Pokemon of various types, and the only resistance that was studied was due to the setting.  Domino sneered.  There was a setting designed especially for Mewtwo.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1434 on: June 06, 2013, 09:39:45 AM
Ryo, Posu and Nega occupied themselves calming down the wild Pokemon they corralled inside along with Xuangzang's earlier coaxing, while Hierophant peeked back outside without drawing attention to himself.

"I have a feeling it won't just be the Legendary Pokemon getting involved in this fight," he mutters, looking towards the rest of the city as citizens were starting to take notice the approaching vehicles and rallying around to figure out what was going on.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1435 on: June 06, 2013, 10:28:20 AM
Quickie ran to the Center and burst through the doors.  She bolted passed other trainers and members of her group, jumped over a stray Pokemon, and brushed by Nurse Joy as she ran down the hall.  Slipping on the floor, she careened around a corner and skid to a halt in front of the door to her room.  Panting, she opened the door a crack and peeked in.  Mewtwo was sound asleep, curled up.  He had absolutely no idea of what was on the way and Quickie was hesitant to wake him.  He needed the rest.

(And on that note, I'm going to bed.  No doubt all hell will break loose while I'm asleep. :P)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1436 on: June 06, 2013, 11:13:09 AM
As the vehicles drew nearer to the town, some of them noticed the red R painted on the hoods of some of them.

"Hey!  Didn't we see the same 'R' symbol on those two people who tried to steal our Pokemon some time ago!?" one of them shouts.

"They must be reinforcements sent to steal more of our Pokemon and the evolution stones we've dug up so far!" another shouts.

"Not this time!  Let's chase them outta here!"

Hierophant watched as half the town started taking out their pokeballs and rallying towards the entrance to engage the threat, then looks towards the oncoming vehicles.  Normally he wouldn't stop them, knowing that it was their responsibility to protect their town from any threat that tries to rob them of their Pokemon, but upon looking back towards the vehicle, and acknowledging where the overlord is stationed at by the transparent crown and cape of an Emperor, he notices nine transparent cups all but surrounding his very presence, suggesting there was something he knows about that will earn him an easy victory if the town's trainers start rushing towards the mob brashly and without consideration of what had happened to them the last time they encountered a similar threat.

"No wait!" he tries to call out, but the overwhelming number of transparent wands, each equating to seven per trainer, bothered him to the point of not wanting to rush out and stop them himself.  No matter how much he doesn't want to see them charging into an already rocky start that would result in several Pokemon being snatched out of their grasps and turned against them, he still can't bring himself to do more than let the town do what they think is necessary to protect their town from another thieving onslaught.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1437 on: June 06, 2013, 11:35:20 AM
Ahrzayl was lying in her queen sized bed with a sleep Froslass beside her. She hadn't bothered getting out of her clothes. Though she'd been pretty tired herself, she couldn't get to sleep. Images of the battle earlier flashed in her mind. Why couldn't she have won? What was she doing wrong? She shut her eyes tight to push the questions away and calm her mind. Who knew she'd wind up in such a mess? She opened her eyes and watched Froslynn sleep. She started to remember the better days, before Team Rocket and slowly drifted off. Her eyes dimming to a greyish violet.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, waking Ahrzayl back up and stirring the Froslass.

"Permission to come in, Captain." A grunt requested.

Ahrzayl rubbed her eyes, hopped to her feet and adjusted her clothes.

"Granted." She told him.

The door slid open and the lacky walked in informing his captain that she had a call waiting on the main line at the bridge.

"Alright. How are the repairs going? And what of the others?" She asked.

The repairing of the hull would only take a little longer and there were only minor injuries inflicted to a small amount of the crew. She thanked him and watched as he left, the door closing behind him.

Ahrzayl looked back at the sleeping pokemon in her bed, frowned, and left for the bridge. Once there, she sat in her seat in the middle of the circular room and pressed a button on her armchair to bring up the screen with whoever was sending the message.

(Aaaaaand good nig- zzzzZZZZZzzzz....)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1438 on: June 06, 2013, 03:08:04 PM
Pyro was in the main lobby,  decorating the room with streamers of every color. He saw Quickie bolt past him but shrugged to himself as Zach (Mew) helped him hang a banner reading "Welcome, Mr. Plumber!" from the ceiling. Mr. Spook was installing the disco ball when he stepped down from the ladder and pondered for a brief moment.

"This party needs something," he murmured before a bolt of inspiration struck, literally. A lightning bolt appeared from out of nowhere to zap him in the skull and make his jet-black hair stand on end, "I know! We need music! I wonder where Nurse Joy keeps the stereo. Mr. Plumber's going to be so impressed!" 8)

He ran for the supply closet and opened the door. Palkia (Paul or Trigon, whichever) poked his head out and roared in anger.

"Yikes!" Pyro yelped.  :O

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1439 on: June 06, 2013, 05:23:40 PM
Sakura and Xuangzang found Pyro next a supply closet.

"Pyro I need you to..." Sakura began before seeing the head of Palkia sticking out of the closet "Oh he's already here."

"So this is the the almighty Palkia." Xuangzang mused.

"Yeah that's him." Sakura nodded "Trigon do you remember me?"

The Palkia turned to Sakura hearing the familiar name and acknowledged her.

"Oh Sakura it's been awhile." Trigon stated "How have you been?"

"I'm fine just on another journey is all." Sakura said as she moved closer to him "How come you're always so mad at Pyro?"

"The kid keeps switching through dimensions whenever he wants, it's annoying and sometimes he does it when I'm sleeping." Trigon sighed.

"I can understand that though there's nothing you can really do about it." Sakura laughed "Anyway I need a favor."

"Sure, I'll do anything since you saved my life." Trigon stated "What do you need?"

"There's some bad guys heading this way trying to catch Mewtwo and we can use all the help we can get." Sakura replied.

"Gotcha, I'll head outside then." Trigon nodded and faded out of sight.

Outside the 13 ft Palkia phased into existence and roared menacingly at the vehicles.

"Hey Pyro can you attract more of them?" Sakura asked.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1440 on: June 06, 2013, 06:23:32 PM
(You know... I have something planned, but given the flow of updates, the epic battle will be over when I come back in, so no updates from me. :P)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1441 on: June 06, 2013, 07:12:38 PM
(I sort of have something planned.  Basically, we've been kicking Giovanni around a bit too much.  I want to give him at least a partial victory.  Just something to help cement that he is indeed a major threat and simply not some drunken megalomaniac who's having a particularly rotten day.)

Inside the combat vehicle, Domino opened a secure channel with Ahrzayl's ship.  She immediately handed the comlink to Giovanni. "Your authority holds more weight."

Giovanni took the comlink.  "Agent Ahrzayl, you are hereby ordered to report back to your previous location.  Your assistance with a Combat Unit ground assault is required.  Proceed to the coordinates immediately."  He handed the comlink back to Domino, who closed the connection.  "Has AC-065-Σ begun its attack?"

Domino nodded. "AC-065-Σ has engaged Mewtwo.  I ordered a targeted attack to put it to sleep.  Mewtwo should be in dreamland by now.  The attack will keep it sedated enough that AC-065-Σ can perform other targeted attacks without alerting it to our presence."  She paused and looked to Giovanni.  "Should our operation succeed, we are equipped with enough tranquilizers to keep it unconscious long enough for transport."

As much as Giovanni did not like Domino's wording, he knew from experience that his plans did fail.  He nodded. He tried to maintain a level of confidence in the operation, but his week was straining his patience.  He looked at the hip flask that was poking out of his bag.  The alcohol certainly was not helping matters, either.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1442 on: June 06, 2013, 07:37:59 PM
Pyro stuck his head inside the closet and shouted, "Hey Dave! Hey Gary! Can you come to the party as well?"

Both Dialga and Giratina pushed their heads through the relatively small door frame and roared in the affirmative despite their mutual annoyance with the boy. Elsewhere, far beyond the horizon, Rayquaza sensed something and flew off in the direction of Kanto at hypersonic speed.

"Maybe I should invite a band," Pyro said. 8)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1443 on: June 06, 2013, 07:44:49 PM
"Wow Giratina and Dialga too?" Sakura said in astonishment as the other 2 dragon Pokemon joined Palkia in looking absolutely terrifying.

"I'm curious of this band that this child is talking about." Xuangzang remarked.

"Who is this band?" Sakura asked.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1444 on: June 06, 2013, 07:46:21 PM
([eyebrow])

Pyro winked, "I'm thinking polka!"

Then he scurried off to return to his decorating.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1445 on: June 06, 2013, 07:50:12 PM
"Wait I need Mew to watch over Mewtwo!" Sakura shouted at the boy.

"You think Team Rocket might try something on him again, if they haven't already?" Xuangzang asked.

"Yeah, no doubt they're after Mewtwo.  We got to make sure what happened last night doesn't happen again." Sakura said looking down.

"You have a good point, perhaps we should look for the other members of our group." Xuangzang added.

"Agreed." Sakura nodded and started to look for everyone else.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1446 on: June 06, 2013, 07:51:49 PM
Quickie was standing nervously in the hallway as Sakura approached.  "I really don't want to wake him, but I don't think I have a choice..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1447 on: June 06, 2013, 07:53:35 PM
"Yeah I agree, I don't want him out there but we can use his power." Sakura nodded.

"Is it possible to attack by staying in this room and not going outside?" Xuangzang asked.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1448 on: June 06, 2013, 07:58:32 PM
"Either way, I'd have to wake him up," Quickie shrugged.  "Mewtwo is a sight-hunter.  He needs to be able to see his target, or at least have a mental link.  Hiding him away while he attacks won't work, and there'd be too much property damage."  She peeked into the room. "He's exhausted, I don't want to force him to battle...  but, I don't think we have a choice."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1449 on: June 06, 2013, 08:00:52 PM
"Yeah I don't want to underestimate them, I wish I could carry more than 6 Pokemon right now." Sakura sighed.

"It's too bad trainer limits didn't account for things like this." Xuangzang agreed.