RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233428

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1400 on: June 06, 2013, 01:35:54 AM
(I already fixed the part where I mistook the ship for still being in the air, but I'm still sticking with Genbu's Leaf Storm as a futile attempt to either distract or knock the ship out of the way.  I'm sure others might try to help with the redirection or at least help protect Mewtwo from being captured 8D)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1401 on: June 06, 2013, 02:39:06 AM
Socks the Rotom came bounding out from the Pokecenter, still possessing the vending machine. "He" tried firing out cans of Soda Pop at the craft with machine gun-like speed. When that failed to put a dent in the craft's hull, the Plasma Pokemon abandoned the vending machine and hovered around his trainer.

"Hey that looks like a cool new toy! Can I play with it?" Pyro asked. 8)

"Roooo-TOM!" [eyebrow]

Socks sped towards the crafted and entered its electrical systems. At various points, he sent a surge through anything he thought was worth wreck. Various consoles sparked and belched smoke from the electrical fires. A few of them even exploded in a shower of spark and fused their circuits. Once he was done with his mischief, Socks bolted out in a streak of yellow and orange, giggling impishly.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1402 on: June 06, 2013, 03:01:14 AM
"Shiva, Venus come out!" Sakura yelled as she threw 2 Pokeballs containing her Milotic and Jynx. "Use Ice Beam on those cannons!"

The two Pokemon did as they were told and began freezing the cannons.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1403 on: June 06, 2013, 04:03:57 AM
Mewtwo saw the incoming blast and made a dash for the Center's doors, firing off two Shadow Balls in his wake.  The agent thought that he was weakened already?

(Edit:  Misread the post.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1404 on: June 06, 2013, 04:46:09 AM
(Okay, so, I was offline yesterday... Can I get a brief summary of what's currently happening? >3> )

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1405 on: June 06, 2013, 04:47:28 AM
(Zekrom is tiny and Ahzaryl is attacking us again.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1406 on: June 06, 2013, 04:53:53 AM
(Giovanni's helicopter is en route, but I'd give his eta at about twenty minutes.)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1407 on: June 06, 2013, 05:33:39 AM
Ahrzayl covered the Froslass from the explosions that came from the cannon's base and the control boards. Her head whipped around, her eyes glowing a deep pink through the smoke and embers.

"What. Is going. ON?!" The enraged captain cried.

"I-I don't know! The systems! They just...shorted out and they're all blown! It might explode at any time!" Steiner explained.

Ahrzayl couldn't believe it. She looked on as the last of the plasma balls were fired from the cannon before it was frozen over. If it hadnt shorted out, the anti-freezing wouldve kicked in but how?! She continued to look at the assualt but it soon turned to a glare aimed at the trainer and her Mewtwo. Much bigger explosions broke threw the hull but she continued her gaze. They'd pay for making her look like a fool again. Everyone was yelling orders just barely over the sounds of bursting flames and smoke and embers blocked most view.

"Captain! You need to get out over here! We can handle this. The ship will be changing forms in a few moments." A saluting grunt coughed.

Froslynn tugged on the tail oh Ahrzayl's coat trying to get her to come on. Reluctantly, she followed, only letting the interior wall break her glare.

From the outside, the cannon hung like a dead arm. The last of the shots were destroyed by the shadow balls. It creaked and groaned before it tilted and ripped completely off its base and crashed to the ground. The broken hinges were retracted as the door closed up. Their secret weapon had been destroyed. Suddenly the ground started to rumbled as the grounded ship came back to life. Pressurized air spewed from the bottom of the ship and bottom flaps flew open and armor plated rubber rolled out. They almost instantly filled up, surrounding the bottom portion of the ship with an oval like balloon. The Grand Rydon was now a gigantic hovercraft. It turned and slid across the ground, cloaking itself in the process. Not that it would matter much until repairs were finished as smoke was still streaming from the creases of the closed cannon gates and dust and rock were being thrown about by the hoverjets. Finally, the hovering base sped off as the jets on the back pushed it into high speed away from the pokecenter and out of sight.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1408 on: June 06, 2013, 05:51:29 AM
Mewtwo panted as he watched the battleship fly off.  That irritating tightness still gripped his chest and he could feel his heart flutter against his breastbone.  He thumped his chest with one hand, ignoring it.  Perhaps he needed more sleep, or to have at least gotten a chance to digest his breakfast before battle.

Quickie rushed over to him.  "You did great!"

"I had a good trainer," Mewtwo nodded.  "You need not be so critical of yourself or your skills.  You chose the proper commands."

"I'm just horribly out of practice," Quickie shrugged.  She started for the Center. 

Mewtwo followed her, taking a deep breath and rubbing his chest with one hand.  He made a mental note to use the opportunity to rest and recover, as he was still fatigued from the previous night.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1409 on: June 06, 2013, 06:05:05 AM
Hierophant watched as Mewtwo and Quickie made their way back in, but couldn't help but sense a more threatening force heading their way.  Whatever it was is a good distance away, plus his abilities may not be well understood by those not versed in the art of Tarot Energy.

Ryo walks up to him and tugs his leg, wanting to get back onto the mountain and continue searching for the Everstone.  Hierophant looks towards him while scratching his head.

"Right....  Although we may need to keep an eye out for anymore problems," he said, "Which I have a feeling may not be too long from now...."

Ryo cocks his head to the side, but seems to sense what Hierophant was getting at.  Posu and Nega soon showed up along with Synthis and Genbu to show their preparation for returning to the mountain.  Hierophant sighs a bit as he closes his eyes and concentrates on his Magical Energy.

"We're better off walking back," he said, "Ether's are expensive back home and I don't want to use too much of my spells in one day."

The group nod as they begin heading out of the Pokemon Center to head back to their original morning objective.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1410 on: June 06, 2013, 06:12:13 AM
"That was interesting." Sakura noted as she started to head back to the center.

"Indeed, that girl is quiet unusual.  I don't fathom how she think that one Pokemon was enough to take down Mewtwo, never mind the fact that we have so many trainers here that could have taken that thing down." Xuangzang questioned.

"Well Joteons are powerful, that's why everyone loves them." Sakura sighed.

"Oh right I forgot you're not very fond of Jolteons." Xuangzang recalled.

"It's not that I just wonder if there's so many Jolteons because the Trainers want them or if the Eevees want to evolve into them." Sakura replied.

"I see, not a lot of trainers think about whether they want Pokemon to evolve or not." Xuangzang pondered.

"Yeah they don't, they only care about being stronger and being the best.  I just don't like it and wish I can change that, but I can't force my Ideals on others, I would be no better than Team Rocket or Plasma if I did that." Sakura sighed.

"At least you realize this." Xuangzang nodded "You are the most ratoinal of all the Heros I've chosen, you were the only one who thought that way."

"So I'm the most rational despite my short temper and violent tendencies?" Sakura laughed.

"Yes because you only do that to a few people and not an entire land." Xuangzang nodded.

"I guess." Sakura shrugged

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1411 on: June 06, 2013, 06:38:48 AM
Back in the Center, Mewtwo flopped down backward on the bench and let out an exhausted breath.  "I think I shall take the opportunity to sleep some more..."

"Go for it," Quickie nodded.  She sat down on the bench beside him and busied herself with gathering up her things. "That Alakazam must have really taken a lot out of you last night."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1412 on: June 06, 2013, 06:48:44 AM
"Ever thought of being a gym leader?" Pyro asked as he balanced the tray on his head once more, "You can have all the sandwiches you want."

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1413 on: June 06, 2013, 06:51:39 AM
"Poor Mewtwo." Sakura said as she sat on the other side of Mewtwo and pet him.

"I agree, no one should have to go through what you did." Xuangzang said as he perched in Sakura's lap.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1414 on: June 06, 2013, 07:22:07 AM
Once back on the mountain, the group continued to where they last left off.  Hierophant casts Libra on where he was pointing to next, finding more evolution stones buried deep in the surface.

"At this rate, it could take us all week to find the Everstone," Hierophant sighs, "Guess it's a good thing I have nothing planned for most of this trip."

Ryo tugs on his leg again, prompting him to look over to see the worried look on his face before smiling a bit.

"No, it's no problem.  They wouldn't have summoned me out here if they felt I was too busy or unfit to help you get what you need to dignify your position as one of their newest cheering divisions."

He then couches down to Ryo, "Besides, I like helping people.  No matter what problems slow us down, I'll keep trying my hardest to make sure it gets resolved as quickly as possible."

Ryo brightens up a bit, "Ro!"

Hierophant chuckles before standing back up, "Now, how about we get back to finding that elusive Everstone?  I'm sure we'll make some progress by dinner."

The five Pokemon nod in excitement as they continue scouring the mountain for the white glow that signified the Everstone's presence.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1415 on: June 06, 2013, 07:31:05 AM
Quickie looked to Sakura, who was seated beside her and Mewtwo.  "Last night took a lot out of him.  He said he had a headache since he woke up."

"A slight one," Mewtwo clarified, rubbing his chest and stretching. "Though, it is mostly fatigue.  I assume that last night's sleep was not restful enough."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1416 on: June 06, 2013, 07:34:05 AM
"To be honest it probably would have been better for you to sleep on a bed, though it might not make too much difference." Sakura noted.

"I did like sleeping on a bed for the first time, though I prefer to perch on things." Xuangzang pipped up.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1417 on: June 06, 2013, 07:39:59 AM
Quickie stood.  "Let's go find you a room, then.  That way, you can sleep and no one will bother you."

Mewtwo laid there for a moment longer before getting to his feet.  He let out a harsh breath, still trying to relieve that nagging tightness in his chest.  He thought for a moment about when the feeling arose, remembering last night.  That Alakazam must have done something, but he was not entirely sure what the attack was.  He was far too distracted, mainly concerned with attempting to break the creature's hold.  He shrugged, rubbed his chest, and followed Quickie down the hall and to an empty room.  Some peace and quiet and a decent sleep should relieve the feeling.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1418 on: June 06, 2013, 07:43:16 AM
"You think he'll be okay?" Sakura asked.

"I don't know, only time will tell." Xuangzang shrugged.

"I wonder what we should do now." Sakura pondered.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1419 on: June 06, 2013, 08:01:38 AM
Meanwhile, in the airspace outside of Stone Town...

"We have an ETA of five minutes," Domino glanced up from what she was concerning herself with.  She had maintained contact with the lab at Giovanni's request.  AC-065-Σ still had a trace on Mewtwo and confirmed that the beast was still in the vicinity.  However, the creature's handlers were under orders not to engage, should Mewtwo attempt to retaliate.  The Alakazam was Giovanni's strongest weapon, and he did not want to risk losing it again.  Thus, Domino was ordered to keep in contact with the handlers and relay any information regarding AC-065-Σ's lock on Mewtwo.

"Has Mewtwo shown any activity?" Giovanni's question was asked half-heartedly, as an attempt to make some sort of conversation.  His gaze was on the window, watching the clouds go by.  His behavior was odd to Domino, and she surmised that there was something on his mind, but he wouldn't let on as to what it was.

"AC-065-Σ detected psychic activity from Mewtwo, and we assume that it may have been engaged in battle--" Domino cut herself off as she received a message from the pilot.  "Sir!  We were tracking something on radar and got a visual!  Agent Ahrzayl's battleship is leaving the airspace!"

Giovanni sat up straighter.  "What in blazes was she doing there?!  I didn't authorize an attack!"

Domino shook her head.  "If she's anything like the other agents, she's trying to impress you.  The spike in psychic activity, what we thought may have been a battle...  If Ahrzayl was there, she may have engaged Mewtwo in an attempt to capture it."

"That fool!" Giovanni hit his arm rest with the heel of his hand.  "She has absolutely no idea how powerful it is!  The beast would have mopped the floor with her!"  He chuckled.  "Though, I do admit... I would've liked to have seen that..."

Domino laughed as well.  "We'll be landing shortly, sir.  I'll contact our ground patrol and alert them.  Should I authorize AC-065-Σ to engage?"

"Do it," Giovanni nodded.  "But, be subtle about it.  Target something that the beast won't be able to detect.  What was effective last time?"

"We targeted its vitals with a Psycho Cut, sir," Domino nodded.  "I'll inform the team.  Targeted attacks should weaken it sufficiently for capture."

"Excellent," Giovanni sneered as he templed his fingers.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1420 on: June 06, 2013, 08:24:49 AM
Hierophant ran to the edge of the mountain overlooking the town, noticing something heading towards the area.  There was a sense of domineering greed lurking within, suggesting it belonged to a crime boss of sorts, perhaps the same one that owned that Alakazam who had been causing Mewtwo pain everytime he used his psychic powers.

"These guys sure are tenacious," he mutters as the other Pokemon rally around him, "Can't blame them, considering how rare and powerful that Mewtwo is...."

Synthis and Genbu look towards Hierophant, pondering what he intends to do.  He looks between the town and the surface of the mountain before turning his attention to the other Pokemon.

"I trust that the group can take care of this problem, but at the same time I don't want the Pokemon in the Center falling victim to whatever crossfire might ensue from this oncoming fight," he said, "We better head back there and help protect it from this next problem."

The Pokemon nod as they jump onto Genbu's back, allowing him to slide down the mountain and gallop down the road back towards the Pokemon Center, hopefully to help ward off the problem without being spotted and targeted as another threat.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1421 on: June 06, 2013, 08:26:39 AM
"Hey Sakura remember when you said that the giant Meatball Sub shouldn't got to waste?" Xuangzang recalled.

"Yeah." Sakura nodded.

"There seem to be some wild Pokemon eating it now." Xuangzang pointed out.

Sakura looked outside to see that what Xuangzang said was true, there were many Wild Pokemon feasting on the giant sandwich.

"Cool, we should check it out!" Sakura said excitedly.

"You want to catch one?" Xuangzang asked.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I caught something." Sakura said as she and Xuangzang head out the door.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1422 on: June 06, 2013, 08:31:35 AM
Quickie took one last peek in the room, noting that Mewtwo had fallen asleep.  Quietly, she shut the door and walked down the hall.  Walking through the waiting area and outside, she heard the sound of distant rotors and looked to the sky.  "...What is that, a Chinook?"  She could hear the double rotors, but she could not yet discern an exact shape.  Though, the angle of the craft, she could tell that it was headed in her direction.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1423 on: June 06, 2013, 08:44:53 AM
Nearing the Pokemon Center, Hierophant sees Sakura and her Zekrom heading outside to observe the feral Pokemon that had just shown up to feast on a free meal.  While it wasn't in his best interest to blow the enemy's cover and set himself up to be a liar, he also couldn't afford to watch her be targeted first.

"Get back inside!" he shouts towards Sakura, "You're about to have unwelcomed company!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1424 on: June 06, 2013, 08:47:10 AM
Quickie heard the shout and rushed over to its source.  "There's a Chinook or something headed this way!  I could hear it inside!  What's going on?"