Kit · 233421

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1350 on: June 04, 2013, 10:30:31 AM
(Well, Giovanni won't know that.  He's been drinking too much. :P)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1351 on: June 04, 2013, 10:55:29 AM
(Well, that's the point! As far as Giovanni should be concerned, Obsidian was only there to say that this handful of trainers was a bigger threat to his plans than an entire crime syndicate.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1352 on: June 04, 2013, 11:04:01 AM
(So, better for Obsidian that Giovanni keeps hitting the bottle, eh?)

The morning had come and gone, and Quickie was getting something from the cafeteria.  She had left Mewtwo sleeping on the bench, a hand-drawn sign beside him reading "DO NOT DISTURB."  After his hellish night, he was certainly allowed to sleep in.  But, seeing as how it was nearing lunch, it was time for him to wake up.

Quickie returned from the cafeteria with a box of food.  She moved the sign, sat down on the bench, and gently shook Mewtwo awake.   "Hey.  It's almost lunch.  Time to wake up.  I brought something to eat."

Mewtwo finally groggily sat up, his fur plastered against the side of his head, his eyes glazed over.  He blinked a few times before he rubbed his eyes, yawned, stretched, and sniffed.  "How long was I out?"

"You got a good eight hours," Quickie handed him a box of food.  "Here."  She opened her box.  "How you feeling?"

"Much better, though a bit tired," Mewtwo rubbed the back of his neck with one hand as he readjusted himself.  He opened the box to find a sandwich and other food that didn't require the use of silverware.  "Still have a lingering headache, though that should go away."  He sat the box before him, took the sandwich out, and began to eat.

"We could probably get you some pain reliever before we leave," Quickie nodded.  "That is, if we plan to leave today.  I'll need to find out what the plan is.  I mean, Sakura barely slept last night."

Mewtwo nodded.  "I was not aware of that."

"Once you konked out, you were dead to the world," Quickie smiled at him. "A bomb could've gone off beside your head, and you wouldn't notice.  Though, you kicked me a couple of times."

"I apologize for that," Mewtwo took another bite.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1353 on: June 04, 2013, 11:43:43 AM
The group of Pokemon and materialized card were already making their way towards the base of Evolution Mountain, looking around for a good place to start climbing.

From up close, the mountain practically lives up to its purpose of being the largest of all other landscapes in the area.  Thankfully they didn't have to worry about the long haul as there were stairs implemented close by for citizens and visitors to safely scale up and get a good view of the town as they scour the area for a particular evolution stone.

Once they reached the top of the mountain, Hierophant places his hands together and spreads them out, summoning his staff before pointing it towards the ground.

"Libra!"

The orb on his staff glows, causing the areas in front of him to reveal faint, silhouettes of unscathed evolution stones naturally planted deeper into the mountainous terrain.  Each glow represented the type of element that caters to its respected species of Pokemon: red for fire, green for grass, blue for water, and yellow for thunder.

"If I remember correctly, Everstones should give off a white or grayish glow when exposed to Libra," Hierophant mutters while scanning his staff around, "If I can keep this staff lit as we're exploring every part of the mountain, we should be able to figure out where the stone is and how deep it's buried under the mountain."

Ryo, Plusle and Minun nod in agreement as they follow him, Genbu and Synthis on a seemingly aimless path along the peak of the mountain.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1354 on: June 04, 2013, 03:08:02 PM
Elsewhere, in the cafeteria kitchen, Pyro was assembling sandwiches at a furious place with Loki (who appeared adorable wearing a hair net) on his shoulder.  Mr. Spook and a reluctant Firebrawl were giving their trainer a hand, Jawbreaker had his head stuffed in the fridge, and Memphis hitting on any female that came within his sights, human or Pokemon. As for Socks, the Rotom possessed one of the center's vending machines and chased after unwary trainers.

"So much to do!" Pyro said, "The plumber's coming to visit and he's bringing friends." 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1355 on: June 04, 2013, 03:55:31 PM
(Great job everyone, that went just as I imagined it would have... Sans exploding Alakazam brains. 8D)

Dr. Wily II had been standing outside, just at the entrance of the Pokemon Center. How long has he been there, not even he himself knew. He reached into one of his labcoat and pulled out a cigarette box. Opening it, he pulled out a short breadstick, and began to chew on it slowly. Last night's plan to counter whatever was hindering Mewtwo seemed to have worked, though Dr. Wily II had a gut feeling that it won't be the last... At least it won't happen again in the immediate future. After watching Metagross hovering around the Pokemon Center, he took one quick look inside.

The rest of the group were mostly awake, and Dr. Wily II noticed Quickie seated beside Mewtwo, as he was eating away.

"You are really in great company Mewtwo. All of these people, some even strangers, are so wiling to help you. It really warms my heart... And I believe it would warm Blaine's too..."

Dr. Wily II turned away and sighed. Too much is happening at such a breaking speed, and Team Rocket is at the fore-front. They must be stopped.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1356 on: June 04, 2013, 07:26:44 PM
"I admit, although the kid is completely insane he makes good food." Sakura said happily as she took a bite out of a sandwich.

"I see you don't feel conflicted about the fact that he's immortal anymore." Xuangzang remarked also eating a sandwich.

"I decided that I shouldn't try to think about things I can't understand anymore, it'll just make my brain overload which makes me hysterical." Sakura shrugged.

"That would probably be for the best." Xuangzang nodded "The only thing I want to understand is if I can stay this size for the time being, I don't want to stay in a Pokeball anymore."

"Why's that?" Sakura asked.

"It's not obvious?" Xuangzang retorted "I was stuck in stone form for who knows how long because both of us are paranoid, the only reason I'm not in stone form right now is because I see no point in hiding when there are people who are after us regardless now."

"Oops sorry, I didn't think about that." Sakura lamented.

"It's fine, I often forget how you feel about things so I can't just expect you to understand everything about me and get mad at you for some minor insensitivity." Xuangzang dismissed.

"Wow you're pretty laid back about this." Sakura remarked astounded.

"Although I believe that humans at their core haven't changed that much, the world has.  I can't be like other Legendaries and just make the same mistakes because we don't learn about the world we in, especially the ones that hibernate like Groudon and Kyogre.  Seriously those guys are idiots, they only know how to kick the stuffing out of each other, same with Dialga and Palkia though I guess they live in their own world or plane of existence or something so I guess they have something of an excuse but not a good one.  That's why they have Rayquaza and Giratina or Arceus watching over them and break their squabbles, they act like children! At least Mewtwo is trying, though he still has much to learn, but compared to us he's young.  However he's still somewhat ignorant from how long he's been trying to avoid society and he's paying for it.  

Because of this I have taken it upon myself, and I believe Reshiram does the same as, to actually try to learn about the world around us instead of just being an ignorant, self absorbed idiot who people revere just because I'm powerful!"  Xuangzang ranted.

"....Damn that's a huge standard you set for yourself." Sakura blinked.

"I'm the Dragon who sides with Ideals for a reason." Xuangzang shrugged.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1357 on: June 04, 2013, 07:31:49 PM
(catching up then I'll be 'droping in'.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1358 on: June 04, 2013, 07:46:24 PM
Mewtwo finished his meal, cleaned his hands, and got off of the bench so that he could stretch his legs without accidentally kicking Quickie.  Mid-stretch, he looked at Quickie.  "So, that Pokemon with Sakura...  What is it?  I had heard it speak to me last night, telling me to focus."

Quickie looked over. "I'm not sure.  A Zekrom, I think.  Why?"

"It is certainly an... interesting creature.  Somewhat reclusive,"  Mewtwo got down on all fours and stretched his back until he heard the tight joints pop. "Ah... Its size is an illusion, that I can ascertain.  It is far more massive."  He paused as he stood and stretched his arms and back.  "It speaks of Legendaries."  He cracked his neck, sat on the bench, and looked at Quickie.  "Am I a Legendary?"

Quickie nodded.  "Yep."

"What does it mean to be a Legendary?"

Quickie shrugged.  "Not sure.  I don't think it's a protocol for you to follow.  You are in control of your life, you make it what it is."

Mewtwo nodded slowly.  He cracked a small grin. "You have been picking up quite a bit from me."

(Going out for a walk.  Hopefully I don't miss anything.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1359 on: June 04, 2013, 08:00:54 PM
"Hey Xuangzang I have a question." Sakura asked as she thought of something.

"What's up?" Xuangzang asked.

"What makes a Legendary Pokemon a Legendary Pokemon?" Sakura pondered.

"Good question, it's a term that humans came up with, due to their fear and reverence of us.  The one thing we have in common is that there is only one of our species and we can't procreate, though Manaphy is an exception and even then they only make Phione." Xuangzang explained "Other than that I think the term is stupid."

"Huh." Sakura said as she continued to eat her sandwich.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1360 on: June 04, 2013, 08:08:28 PM
Pyro burst in balancing a tray of sandwiches on his head while Firebrawl came in behind him carrying a pitcher of cold lemonade.

"People say a lot of crazy things about me and it spreads and spreads and spread till everyone knows about me." 8)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1361 on: June 04, 2013, 08:12:36 PM
"Yeah I know that." Sakura laughed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1362 on: June 04, 2013, 08:51:40 PM
"Ooh, lemonade!"  Quickie stood and poured two glasses of lemonade, one of which she handed to Mewtwo.  "Nice and cold."  She took a drink.  "Pyro, you make great food!"

Mewtwo sniffed the glass, lapped some of the lemonade, and then finally drank it proper. "Very nice."  He licked his chops.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1363 on: June 04, 2013, 09:22:43 PM
Ahrzayl was still gripping the collar of one of the scientists aboard. Her teeth clenched and her now dark pink eyes burning holes right through the man's head.

"What...DO YOU MEAN THE CANNON CANT CAPTURE THAT MEWTWO?! Thats what it was built for!!" She yelled down the scientist's throat.

"W-Well, y-you see, Miss Captain Ahrzayl Ma'am, we *gulp* never thought it w-would make friends we these trainers and become seasoned pokemon rather than its, well, wild animal like self it was before. We...simply dont have the technology aboard this ship to capture it...*GULP*" The man said turning white, angling a limp finger toward the cannon docked within the hull.

Ahrzayl bottom lip jutted out anher eyes narrows. Not a moment later, the man she was talking flew into another group of technicians and fell over like bowling pins. Ahrzayl was incredibly angry. The whole mission would be for nought if they couldnt capture Mewtwo. It looked like she'd have to do things herself AGAIN.

"You there!" Ahrzayl yelled and pointed at a rocket member.
"Bring me Static. I'll handle this personally."

She then brought up a phazecom interface in front her, show the bridge and more importantly, the second in command's face.

"Ma'am!" She exclaimed and saluted, letting a tiny smile crease her lips.

"Julia, drop the ship." The pink haired captain said in a low voice as she was also busy adjusting her gloves.

"Wh-What? But Ahr- I mean, Captain, the pokecenter is right below us." The officer said with a growing worried look.

"Does it LOOK like I-" Ahrzayl stopped mid sentence and looked down as she thought about it. Nurse Joy would no doubt be inside. She couldnt risk it. "Er...drop us just outside. I'll take care of things from there." Ahrzayl finished.

"Ay Captain!" Julia squealed, cheering back up.

The rocket member brought the pokeball containing Static inside and bowed out as Ahrzayl then made her way to the platform in front of a big door.

A ways above the pokecenter, the Team Rocket airship decloaked. The ground trembled as the massive armored black monster plummeted toward it. Its shadow would grow quickly upon the trainers outside.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1364 on: June 04, 2013, 09:38:02 PM
A devious ripple penetrates Ryo's senses as he snaps his head towards the Pokemon Center.  Hierophant sensed it too through his Tarot Energy and the group ran to the edge of the mountain to find the ship the pink haired Team Rocket member was piloting suddenly appear just outside the area.

"Can't these guys be a little more discrete with their entrance...!?" Hierophant groaned before looking towards the Pokemon around him, "Alright, let's go catch up to them before they start picking a fight with the group still inside!"

The Pokemon nod as they moved in closer to him before he raised his staff into the air.

"Teleport!"

The entire group vanished and reappeared on the roof of the Pokemon Center so they don't further startled the citizens who were already running scared of the giant ships sudden appearance.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1365 on: June 04, 2013, 09:46:12 PM
Mewtwo let out a low growl.

Quickie snapped her gaze to where he was looking.  Setting down her lemonade, she stood, approached a window, peeked outside, then spun around, her back against the window.  "Guys?  We have a problem..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1366 on: June 04, 2013, 10:00:23 PM
"Not again." Sakura sighed as she got up.

"These people have too many resources." Xuangzang also sighed as he followed Sakura out.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1367 on: June 04, 2013, 10:14:47 PM
"Huh?" Pyro blinked as he felt the ground tremble and the tray balanced on his head began to wobble, "Is it raining Wailords?"  :o

Firebrawl shook his head and tightened his fists. Jets of flame shot out his wrists as he prepared for battle.

(Hm. Did Giovanni authorize this action? I sense possible insubordination.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1368 on: June 04, 2013, 10:20:49 PM
(Giovanni's helicopter is en route, and no, he did not authorize this.  Someone's pay is getting docked! 8D)

Quickie dashed over to Mewtwo.  "You sure you're feeling okay?  If you're not fit to fight, then you shouldn't..."

Mewtwo nodded.  "I feel fine.  I can use my powers without consequence."  He stood, cracked his neck and back, and took a deep breath.  "I sense that... agent.  She is of no consequence.  The battle will be short."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1369 on: June 05, 2013, 12:04:04 AM
(I probably wont be able to post for a few hours. Brother's bday. I'll get back asap though. And dont worry, she's generally the 'act first, think later' type.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1370 on: June 05, 2013, 12:06:49 AM
(Fine by me.  I plan to have dinner, anyway.  Perhaps work on some things.)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1371 on: June 05, 2013, 08:56:03 AM
(wow...that was a long day. Sorry guys for making yall wait so long.)

The giant airship hit the ground with a booming THUD, throwing most things not planted to the ground up into the air. The ship, undamaged from the fall, sat in the cloud of dust and rain of debri. As the dust settled and a big door opened on the side of the armored ship, folding down into stairs. At the top of the stair stood Ahrzayl and her Froslass, gripping a pokeball in her hand.

"Well, we meet again, trainers! Now hand over the Mewtwo so this is the last time we have to." Ahrzayl shouted out of a pulldown megaphone.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1372 on: June 05, 2013, 09:03:49 AM
(No worries.  I fell asleep on the couch earlier! XD)

Quickie rolled her eyes.  "Great, just announce to the entire town that we have him..."

Mewtwo let out an irritated groan.  "If we are to battle, I am prepared to do so."  He looked to Quickie.  "And I am yours to command."

Quickie's eyes widened.  "Seriously?  You want me to give you commands?  Like a trainer?"

Mewtwo nodded.  "The outcome would be better if we had a strategy, which I want you to devise.  We cannot simply rely on my strength alone, in the event that it is used against me."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1373 on: June 05, 2013, 09:06:40 AM
"Her again?" Sakura sighed.

"I'm surprised that this woman is attacking us so soon after that humiliating defeat she suffer yesterday." Xuangzang stated "Though I find her amusing."

"I don't." Sakura said bluntly.

"I see, anyway something must be done with her yes?" Xuangzang guessed.

"Yeah but I want to let Mewtwo have this one." Said Sakura "I'm sure he could go for some payback."

"Very well." Xuangzang nodded.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1374 on: June 05, 2013, 09:09:45 AM
(Eh, isn't the first slow down we had; certainly won't be the last :P)

"She sure took her time getting here..." Hierophant mutters, "A ship that size, I expected her to have shown up sometime last night...."

Ryo and Synthis looks towards Hierophant, pondering whether to get involved, but he meekly scratches the back of his head.

"Eh....  Let's wait a bit...." he mutters, "Boisterous as she is, I don't want to get mixed up in anything that will get you all captured and forced into any torturous deeds."

Ryo groans a bit before looking back towards the ground where the feisty Team Rocket Member stood, continuing to egg the others into another fight.