RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233414

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1325 on: June 04, 2013, 05:05:06 AM
"Okay then." Sakura nodded "Why don't you try a Dragon Claw?

"Very well." Xuangzang nodded "YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1326 on: June 04, 2013, 05:15:18 AM
"NIGHTBLADE. USE DETECT!" Karen shouted out.

"SOL!" Absol cried out as it detected the Dragon Claw and blocked it.

"Now, use NIGHT SLASH!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1327 on: June 04, 2013, 05:21:08 AM
"Xuangzang dodge!" Sakura cried.

Xuangzang managed to avoid the attack by flying in the air.

"Use Fusion Bolt!" Sakura cried.

Zekrom's generator begins turning as he glows blue and dive bombs Nightblade.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1328 on: June 04, 2013, 05:51:23 AM
"DODGE IT, NIGHTBLADE!" Karen yelled out.

"SOLLLLL!"

Nightblade tried to avoid the attack but was unable to. The Fusion Bolt attack hit Absol straight on as she was knocked to the ground.

"UP. NOW!" Karen loudly commanded Nightblade, as she got up. "EXCELLENT. PSYCHO CUT!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1329 on: June 04, 2013, 05:57:48 AM
The attack hit Xuangzang as he wasn't fast enough to dodge it.

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked.

"I'm fine, this fight is quiet enjoyable!" Xuangzang smiled.

"Okay, let's try a Focus Blast now!" Sakura yelled.

"Understood." Xuangzang said as he fired a Focus Blast.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1330 on: June 04, 2013, 06:03:13 AM
"DODGE!!" Karen shouted as this time Absol was able to dodge the Focus Blast. "GOOD WORK. NOW, NIGHT SLASH, NIGHTBLADE!"

"ABSOLLLLL!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1331 on: June 04, 2013, 06:04:43 AM
"Counter with a Dragon Claw!" Sakura ordered.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1332 on: June 04, 2013, 06:08:25 AM
Quickie woke up briefly, hearing the battle outside.  She rubbed her eyes, put her glasses on, and went outside to see Karen and Sakura battling.  Blinking a few times, Quickie shrugged, went back inside, and curled up on the bench.  Beside her, Mewtwo woke up.

"I hear a battle..."

"Yeah," Quickie nodded, "Karen and Sakura are battling.  Go back to sleep."  She pet Mewtwo, who dozed off.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1333 on: June 04, 2013, 06:09:41 AM
(It's Karen not PB.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1334 on: June 04, 2013, 06:11:15 AM
(Shows how much I was paying attention. :P  Edited.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1335 on: June 04, 2013, 06:13:06 AM
Ryo, Plusle and Minun stood near the window of their quarters, watching the battle from a safe, comfortable distance while chewing on their last piece of cake and finishing the last few drops of milk.  Because it's an official Pokemon Battle, they can't interfere and use the cheering techniques they learned from Blazkrieg; not that it bothered them since it was a fair fight between friends and not a one-sided, anything-goes battle against evil.

Genbu, meanwhile had settled down on the lower right bunk of their room, having since fallen asleep after a good meal and a confident belief that tonight was going to go by smoothly.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1336 on: June 04, 2013, 07:08:47 AM
The two Pokemon charged at each other unleashing their attacks. They hit and a massive light came forth from the colliding attacks. After the smoke had dispersed, both Pokemon were in the middle, standing, until finally Absol collasped.

"Absol is unable to battle. YOU WIN, YOUNG SAKURA! HAHAHAHA!!!!" Lt. PB shouted.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1337 on: June 04, 2013, 07:13:18 AM
Mewtwo woke up again, rubbing his head.  "Must he yell like that?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1338 on: June 04, 2013, 07:18:38 AM
"You did it Xuangzang!" Sakura cried happily as she ran up to pick up Xuangzang.

"I must say it's good to battle other Pokemon other than Reshiram." Xuangzang smiled "Though I recommend you teach me some more special attacks to compensate for this form.  I don't know how long I can stay like this, but if I can I would like to.  I don't want to go to my stone form anytime soon."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1339 on: June 04, 2013, 07:50:38 AM
Karen put Night Blade back into her Pokeball. "Excellent work, Night Blade. You did well as well, Sakura!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1340 on: June 04, 2013, 07:53:20 AM
"Thank you." Sakura nodded.

"Feeling better now?" Xuangzang asked.

"Yeah I do." Sakura nodded "This battle really did the trick."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1341 on: June 04, 2013, 08:01:49 AM
"Sometimes you just need to remind yourself why you collect friends in the first place. To have fun with them. To play with them." Karen said.

"Truer words never spoken, my dark mistress!" Lt. PB stated.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1342 on: June 04, 2013, 08:17:09 AM
"I guess you got a point." Sakura smiled.

"She is." Xuangzang nodded "Remember you're not alone."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1343 on: June 04, 2013, 09:30:39 AM
(This seems like a good spot to jump ahead a bit and switch perspectives...)

After a hard night in Viridian City...

Giovanni trudged through the underground complex to a conference room.  His head felt two sizes too big and that cold thing happened to his stomach as he thought back on the night before.  His insurance adjuster had yet to return his calls.  His house was in shambles and his car was flattened and he swore that the taxi driver ripped him off because the idiot's accent was so damn thick that Giovanni could barely understand a word he said.  The seat was uncomfortable, as well.  The cab companies must fill their seats with golf balls...

He had made arrangements to stay at a corporate apartment downtown until his house could be repaired.  He just needed the insurance adjuster to come by and assess the property damage.  He knew, however, that that would be a while, as he would no doubt not hear from his adjuster for at least two weeks.

Giovanni muttered something under his breath, felt the hip flask in his pocket, and desperately wanted a cigarette.  He entered the conference room and nodded to the agents seated around the table.  Taking his seat, Giovanni let out a breath.

His secretary spoke, first.  "I contacted your insurance agent, and you have a meeting later today at 1 pm at their office.  They'll assess your car's damage and replace it."

"Good," Giovanni said flatly.  "Anything else?  How did last night's operation proceed?"

"It failed," Domino bowed her head for a moment.  "However, we did manage to secure a trace and deal some damage before we were forced to shut down."

Giovanni sat up.  "What exactly happened?"

"AC-065-Σ was bombarded by a focused psychic attack," Domino explained, "from multiple parties."

Giovanni let out a groan and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger.  "Is it still functional?"

"We shut it down just in time, sir," Domino nodded, "though, AC-065-Σ unleashed its own attack.  Our target was Mewtwo's vital functions, but we're uncertain how effective it was."

"Did you secure a trace?"

"The attack originated from a Pokemon Center in Stone Town, a borough about a ten-minute drive from Fuchsia."

Giovanni sat back and templed his fingers.  They had a secure lead. 

"There's more, sir," Domino continued. "We received word from Agent Ahrzayl.  She battled a Pokemon near Fuchsia, and her description matches that of Mewtwo.  She also noted that its performance was hindered and at times appeared sickly, so we know that AC-065-Σ was effective in restraining its powers."

"Excellent!"  Finally, some good news!  Giovanni leaned forward.  "Keep our field agents apprised of the situation.  I want to know everything that's going on!"  He stood.

Domino stood as well.  "Sir, should I radio your helicopter?"

"Of course," Giovanni nodded.  "I could use a vacation."

"On my way," Domino quickly left the conference room.

The secretary stared at Giovanni.  "Should I cancel your 1 o'clock, sir?"

Giovanni nodded as he helped himself to a cup of coffee and started for the door.  "I shall be in my office until departure."  With that, he left the room.

(Sapph, Obsidian is free to drop by at any time.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1344 on: June 04, 2013, 09:44:03 AM
When Giovanni got back to his office, he would find a man in a heavy suit of black medieval armor, with a face-obscuring helmet, and a red cape, with two people wearing black-and-gray armor standing to either side of him. "Hello again, Giovanni." He said, making no attempts to hide his voice. Giovanni would recognize this voice as the loudest critic of his previous underlings. Obsidian.

(I imagine Obsidian's voice to be that of Richard Epcar, the English voice actor behind Batou from Ghost in the Shell, Bobobo, Zangetsu from Bleach, and Myotismon.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1345 on: June 04, 2013, 09:46:50 AM
Giovanni glanced out into the hallway and closed the door behind him.  "What brings you here?"  The formalities were for show.  He simply did not want Obsidian in his office, but he made a show of helping himself to his spirits and offering Obsidian a glass.  "Scotch?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1346 on: June 04, 2013, 09:49:39 AM
Hierophant stirred as the morning sun seeped through the window and warmed his face.  He and Synthis had turned in sometime during the night, having agreed that the ominous sensation may have been hampered by some kind of vehicle malfunction.

Propping himself on his hands and observes the area from the bottom left bunk of his rented sleeping quarters, he finds the Pokemon sleeping in the other beds had since disappeared.  Before he could contemplate the most possible places they would be heading off to, he years Pokemon-like grunts from the other side of the window.  He climbs out of bed and looks towards it to find Ryo, Plusle and Minun practicing a well orchestrated, Japanese cheerleading performance to a lively, but low-volume song.  Genbu and Synthis were also outside, observing the performance while basking in the warm rays of the morning sunlight to further revitalize their own grass-type bodies.

He smiles a bit, finding it nice to wake up to such a peaceful, yet jive-inducing sight as he pulls his green boots on and picks up the magic duffel bag from the top left bunk, popping it open and speaking into it.

"Rokenbass!"

The interior bag flashes as he pokes his head in to make sure everything was accounted for.  Aside from some shards and other trinkets that were more useful as selling items, there was a crate of Ethers and other rejuvenating items at one corner of the room, and off in the shadows is an old, leather-bound book with the title "Book of Magic" etched onto its red texture in gold flakes.

Satisfied with his findings, he pulls his head back out and closes the flap before slinging it over his shoulder and heading outside to where the Pokemon were gathered.

"Well, I see you're all rested," he said, though not in a tone that would interrupt Ryo and his Pikachu-like team from their morning practice, "What do you say we head to the mountains after breakfast and start searching for that Everstone."

At this, the trio stop their practice momentarily and turn to nod towards him in excitement.  Ryo runs over to the boombox he pulled out of the duffel bag early in the morning and shuts it off, handing it back over to Hierophant to put away before they head back into the Pokemon Center and towards their cafeteria to find something to eat.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1347 on: June 04, 2013, 10:07:06 AM
"Oh no, last time I had scotch I met my defeat." Obsidian said, crossing his arms behind him. "I simply came to tell you that I have my soldiers placed in strategic locations and am prepared for my endgame." He said, somewhat cheerfully. "All I have to do is eliminate my biggest threats." He said, drawing a rather large sword and pointing it at Giovanni. Giovanni wouldn't need to see his face to know he was grinning menacingly.

However, after a moment, Obsidian sheathed the sword again. "You can go on your vacation. I have no interest in taking you out of the picture just yet." He said, laughing mockingly. "That beast those scientists you had those scientists make and the trainers he is traveling with are a bigger threat to me than you are." He said, one of his men setting a file on Giovanni's desk. "Though, if you don't do on vacation, you could turn this into a fun game." He added, laughing maniacally as he and the two underlings with him teleported away.

(The file has basic info of everyone in the group, save Hierophant, whom there is only a photo of, and an overhead photo of most of them with Mewtwo. As well as a crudely-marked map of where Obsidian's HQ is: a specific building in Fuchsia City.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1348 on: June 04, 2013, 10:17:10 AM
Giovanni stood there, dumbfounded.  He set the glass aside and made his way to his desk, flipping through the file.  Slapping the folder closed, he contacted Domino.  "Is my chopper ready?"

"Ready to fly, sir."

"I'll be at the helipad in five," Giovanni closed the connection, grabbed the file, and hurried out of his office.  Little did Obsidian know his true motives for this "vacation."  Their swords would clash, most certainly, but Giovanni hoped to retrieve the beast before Obsidian killed it.  As for the rest of the group, he could care less what happened to them.  Let them fall to Obsidian.  Just, allow him to take a piece of the action beforehand.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1349 on: June 04, 2013, 10:24:10 AM
(Obsidian's motive for giving Giovanni that file: Get Giovanni to drop Team Rocket on the main party to distract them from tracking him down long enough to pull off his endgame and/or kill Sapph.)

My thread of Random Crap