Kit · 233398

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1100 on: May 30, 2013, 12:19:20 AM
Mewtwo merely stared in puzzlement as he lifted both himself and Quickie off the ground, Quickie surrounded by a blue aura.  "Later, should my reserves run low, I may partake in whatever you have available."

"Might be a good idea," Quickie nodded, already used to having to fly.  "It's been a while since I've last been to Fuchsia.  They'll have lodging where Mewtwo can crash, right?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1101 on: May 30, 2013, 03:11:35 AM
"I know the Pokemon center can provide some lodging." Said Sakura.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1102 on: May 30, 2013, 03:20:16 AM
(Then all at the Center will find out just how loudly Mewtwo snores. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1103 on: May 30, 2013, 03:22:15 AM
(Cats snore? o-O)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1104 on: May 30, 2013, 03:23:02 AM
(I've had cats who snored.  It's amusing.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1105 on: May 30, 2013, 03:25:02 AM
(Oh wow, didn't see that coming.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1106 on: May 30, 2013, 03:41:08 AM
(Oh yes. if it breathes, it snores.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1107 on: May 30, 2013, 04:55:50 AM
(And yes, Mewtwo breathes.  We've heard him breathe on several occasions.  A couple times in the first movie, a few times in Mewtwo Returns, a few of his noises in SSBM are breath sounds...  So, yes, Mewtwo would snore.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1108 on: May 30, 2013, 05:59:34 AM
Don spread and flapped his wings, taking off into the air with everyone else. "I think Koga could hook us up with a safer place to stay. If memory serves, he has a mansion hidden in the forest near the outskirts of Fuchsia." He said, thinking about how ridiculous it is for a ninja to have such a lavish estate. "Granted, it IS really hard to find and is rigged with booby traps to take care of unwelcome guests."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1109 on: May 30, 2013, 06:32:54 AM
"It should be fine." Said Sakura "I've found a couple of secret hideouts before and a [parasitic bomb] load of gyms have bobby traps."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1110 on: May 30, 2013, 10:36:55 AM
"Hopefully Koga isn't in on this... whatever it is..." Quickie said, mostly to herself.  

(I just realized that I never bothered to make a character sheet.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1111 on: May 30, 2013, 02:14:04 PM
(We're Flying~ And I would like to have a Moomoo Milk, Mr. Spock Spook.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1112 on: May 31, 2013, 12:13:02 AM
Following a path between the Kanto Safari Zone and Cinnabar Island lumbers a typically large Torterra.  A Riolu stood near the front of his shell, paw over his eyes as he looks around for something before letting out a dog-like yip and pointing towards a large mountain in the distance.

"Ro!  Ro!  Ro!"

Four more figures emerged from the land-like structure that made up Torterra's being; a Plusle and Minun pop out of the top of his tree while a Leafeon and a seemingly familiar adolescent run up behind Riolu, though his even more familiar miter is missing, revealing the full, slightly spiky mess that is his blue hair.

Looking past Riolu's outstretched paw is a town seemingly standing before a large, hard to miss mountain.  Hierophant observes the mountain before taking out a digital mapping device and checking their current location.

"That's Evolution mountain, alright," he said before looking back towards Riolu, "I still don't think you'll be able to find that Everstone in that mountain.  Not that I don't trust your familiarity with this region; it's just the name seems to suggest that it only has Evolution stones hidden inside it."

Riolu looks towards Hierophant rather nonchalantly, prompting him to sigh in reluctance, "Yeah...you're right.  It wouldn't hurt to look either way...."

He then looks towards the sky, noting the ever decreasing sunlight indicating the coming of nightfall, "But I think we should stop by their Pokemon Center for the night.  We've traveled a long way and some of us are due for a long rest."

As if agreeing with Hierophant's suggesting, Torterra bobs his head up and down, "Torterra!"

Riolu looks around before nodding in equal agreement to Hierophant's suggestion as they continue on their way towards the town beneath the peak of the mountain.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1113 on: June 01, 2013, 10:48:44 AM
Meanwhile, in Viridian City...

Giovanni walked down the dark corridor in the basement of his gym complex.  A few of the Pokemon in the cages flanking the hallway let out their cries, and others just watched him in silence.  Giovanni smirked slightly as he walked.  He could hear the howls of protest from that fanatical Pokemon protection group now.  Thankfully, their college campus ilk had not staged a protest on his grounds for a while.  His lawyers had made sure of that.

Turning a corner, he walked down a long hallway, passed several doors, and to a locked door at the end.  Inputting his passcode and swiping his card, he unlocked and opened the door, stepping through and allowing it to close and secure behind him.  He descended a flight of stairs, accessed another locked door with a different set of codes and cards, and emerged in a large, sterile corridor.  The area was well-lighted, the walls white.  His shoes clicked across the polished floor as he approached yet another locked door, accessed it with yet another sequence of codes, cards, and keys, and stepped into the anteroom.  He was immediately greeted by one of his assistants, who presented him with a set of disposable coveralls, which Giovanni quickly donned.  He secured the hood around his head, put on the goggles and mask given to him, slipped his hands into a pair of gloves, and followed the assistant in silence through what amounted to an airlock, where he and the assistant were doused in a disinfectant spray.  Finally emerging from the airlock and into the laboratory, Giovanni finally spoke.

"So, have you found anything?"

The assistant nodded quickly and handed him off to Domino, who was similarly dressed in white coveralls.  Domino gave a nod as she addressed Giovanni.  "Though, you didn't request it, we had AC-065-Σ trace the sample of litter.  It managed to get a lock on our target.  With your permission, we'd like to proceed with the operation."

Giovanni gave a nod.  He knew that the augmented Alakazam was powerful, but he was not fully aware of the extent of its abilities.  Unfortunately, due to the nature of the experiment, the creature could not be kept in the gym, nor be used for battle.  Giovanni's scientists had implanted circuits into the Alakazam's brain, and it was permanently connected to the computer.  Due to the exposed circuitry and brain tissue, the area needed to be kept sterile, hence the urgency of having Giovanni dress in what he equated to being a garbage bag.

Giovanni walked through the lab, to the chamber where AC-065-Σ was kept.  The enhancements had provided Giovanni with a powerful tool, though it had robbed the Alakazam of any semblance of life.  The Pokemon gazed at him with blank eyes, wires snaking from a metal halo that had been fitted into the creature's opened skull.  The Alakazam was a puppet.  A powerful puppet, but a puppet nonetheless.  However, for his own purposes, a puppet was all that Giovanni needed.

"You may proceed as planned," Giovanni gave a nod of assent.  Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Domino command another technician, who turned their attention back to their computer screen.  The Alakazam could no longer perceive verbal commands, and all of its information was fed straight to its brain.  It was far more effective that way.

Giovanni sneered behind his mask as he stepped back from the chamber.  For the first time that he had witnessed, a spark of life could be seen in the Alakazam's eyes.  It had received its orders.  It knew what it had to do.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1114 on: June 01, 2013, 04:10:58 PM
(... Oh god. This is gruesomely awesome... D:)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1115 on: June 02, 2013, 03:54:50 AM
Upon arriving at the Stone Town Pokemon Center, Hierophant rented the usual two bunk room to rest up and prepare for the long day of excavation and digging.

"I'm going to go find the cafeteria and see what we can get to eat," Hierophant said, "Any of you want to come along and find something to eat?"

Leafeon meows as he jumps up and down in excitement, while Torterra, stuck outside due to his size, groans in disappointment while tilting his head.  Hierophant grimaces while scratching the back of his head.

"Oh...that's right, you're too big to fit through the door...." he mutters, "Well...I could put you in a Pokeball and-"

Hearing this caused Torterra to freak out and stomp in place, causing the entire foundation to shake from his out of control Earthquake attack.  Though unaffected, Hierophant grimaces while putting his hands up in defense.

"I know you don't like being in a Pokeball, but it's only for a few seconds!  If you could just calm down-"

Torterra continued to freak out and worsen the Earthquake to the point of hearing crashing noises in other rooms.  Not wanting to be blamed for any damages Hierophant waves his hands up and down.

"Alright, alright!  I won't put you in a Pokeball!  I'll think of some other way of getting you in here!"

Torterra eventually calms down upon hearing that promise, though his nervous expression still remains.  Hierophant looks between his Leafeon, then Riolu, Plusle and Minun before sighing again and scratching his blue hair, slightly messy hair.

"Even if there are empty benches near the windows, it'll be a hassle feeding you with only your head fitting into the room...."

He then looks at the card plastered to his back, compressing his lips in concern before holding his hands together and spreading them out, summoning his gold staff.

"Hope this works...." he mutters before pointing the staff towards Torterra, "MINI!"

On command, the blue orb at the end of his staff glows white before firing off towards Torterra, causing his entire body to glisten while suddenly shrinking out of sight of the window.  Tightening the compression of his lips in more concern, Hierophant runs over to the window and looks out to find the once large Continent Pokemon had now been reduced to the size of a mature Turtwig.

"Terra!  Terra!" Torterra squeals with excitement while bouncing onto his hind legs and waving his stubby paws towards Hierophant's outstretched figure.  Letting out a relieved sigh, he climbs out the window and picks up Torterra.

"Wow....  I can't believe that actually worked," he chuckles, "You almost look like the Turtwig you once were when I first adopted you."

"Tor!"

Hierophant climbs back into the room and places Torterra down, allowing the other Pokemon to gather around and admire his new size.

"I should make a habit of shrinking you down when we go to places that allow Pokemon to wander outside their Pokeballs," Hierophant said before heading towards the doorway leading back to the main lobby of the Pokemon Center, "Let's get going.  Dinner should be starting soon!"

The other Pokemon cry out their respected names before following after him towards the cafeteria.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1116 on: June 03, 2013, 03:38:21 AM
Back in the skies over Kanto, Pyro held onto Jawbreaker and hollered out in joy as the shiny Garchomp swooped between the others and looped aroun Dr. Wily II. Mr. Spook then hovered next to the old man and offered him a tall and frosty glass of Moomoo milk.

"Gengar?"

"So are we there yet?" Pyro asked Quickie.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1117 on: June 03, 2013, 03:47:44 AM
Quickie shrugged. "No idea.  I think we're getting close, but I can't tell from this height."  She felt the blue aura around her dissipate for a split-second as she dropped about a foot.  She threw her gaze to Mewtwo, whose brow was furrowed in a tight grimace.  "You okay?"

Mewtwo shook his head and flung Quickie onto the back of Pyro's Garchomp.  "Take her!  Now!"  The blue aura vanished immediately as Mewtwo grabbed his head and plummeted to the ground.

"Mewtwo!"  Quickie reached to grab him by the arm, even though she knew that it was a futile gesture.  She looked to Pyro.  "We have to land!"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1118 on: June 03, 2013, 03:52:00 AM
Pyro nodded and gently kicked Jawbreaker in the sides with his heels to jet the Garchomp to dive for the ground.

"Hold onto something 'cause we're going supersonic!" Pyro shouted to her moments before Jawbreaker sped up in a mad dash to intercept Mewtwo.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1119 on: June 03, 2013, 03:52:11 AM
"Sakura your Aerodactyl is the fastest, perhaps you can catch up to Mewtwo before he hits the ground!" The voice in Sakura's head said urgently.

"I'll try!" Sakura says as she orders Starscream to dive bomb towards Mwetwo.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1120 on: June 03, 2013, 04:03:52 AM
Mr. Spook handed the milk to Dr. Wily II and grabbed Starscream's ankle. Though not as powerful as Mewtwo, the Gengar has enough telekinetic power to slow Mewtwo's descent and moved the genetic into the Aerodactyl's path.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1121 on: June 03, 2013, 04:07:32 AM
Mewtwo flopped onto the Aerodactyl's back, momentarily stunned. He lifted his head and looked around blearily.  "...I do not know what happened... As if someone or something just... shut off my powers."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1122 on: June 03, 2013, 04:17:46 AM
"Shut off your powers?" Sakura questioned as Starscream touched down on the ground.

Mr. Spook pulled out a blanket out of nowhere and Sakura laid Mewtwo on to it.

"How could someone shut down your power?"  Sakura asked concerned.

"Perhaps those Team Rocket people have found out that Mewtwo is alive." The voice in Sakura's head theorized.

"How the hell is that possible!" Sakura questioned mentally "Mewtwo can erase memories, they should have forgotten him!"

"Maybe so, but they must have some data on him in the computers in their bases." The voice stated.

"[tornado fang]!" Sakura agonized in her head. "What do we do!?"

"If it is necessary you may need to use my power." The voice offered.

"I can't do that Xuangzang!" Sakura yelled at the voice "If I do that they'll start coming after you, I can't do that to you!"

"True but since you are traveling with this group people are already after you, which means they might as well be after me as well.  No matter the situation the both of us will be at risk." The voice reasoned.

"....Fine, but only in an emergency!" Sakura relented "You draw too much attention."

"Very well, as long as I am able to be of use Hero of Ideals." The voice agreed.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1123 on: June 03, 2013, 04:21:32 AM
Pyro blinked and stared off into the sky, "Is that you Zach?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1124 on: June 03, 2013, 04:24:59 AM
(He knows Zekrom too? o-O)