Kit · 233389

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1000 on: May 23, 2013, 03:40:16 AM
Mewtwo merely nodded.  "I have the information that I need."  He advanced toward the remaining two mercenaries, eyes flashing blue.  With both hands outstretched, he pinned them where they stood.  "There is a reason why you two were not merely ghosts.  And I would like to know what that reason is."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1001 on: May 23, 2013, 03:52:40 AM
The two seemed to waver there, not answering. Meanwhile, the leader, still where Mewtwo had interrogated him, let out a cackle. "Don't even bother with them! Their brains are pudding! I made sure of it myse-!" He was cut short by Hero biting his neck. Sure enough, the leader seemed to evaporate from the armor, reforming just over it as a Gengar. "Kehehehaha! Lord Obsidian will make you ALL suffer soon!" He shouted before spinning rapidly and seeming to blink out of existence.

"Well... That explains why threats of violence had little effect." Sapph grumbled.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1002 on: May 23, 2013, 03:56:30 AM
Mewtwo still focused on the remaining mercenaries.  Keeping one held in place, he approached the other.  As a test, he grasped the man's arm and bit it, only to find that the man was indeed human.  He studied the man's face, releasing the other agent.  Placing both hands on the man's head, Mewtwo closed his eyes and concentrated, searching through the human's mind.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1003 on: May 23, 2013, 04:02:14 AM
Mewtwo wouldn't find much in the mercenary's head. Just a haze, and images. Hot springs, Mt Silver, Cerulean, Cinnabar, Fuchsia city, and a suit of Black Knight's Armor. A look into the other man's mind would only reveal the same thing, with the only difference being that Fuchsia's image being stronger.

(Edit: Forgot to add in the visual image of Obsidian himself)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1004 on: May 23, 2013, 04:07:09 AM
Quickie approached him.  "Find anything?"

Mewtwo looked up.  "Just... images.  There is a connection between them... a city.  I managed to discern a sound, perhaps the city's name... 'Fyuu-sha'?"

"Fuchsia," Quickie corrected.  "Anything else?"

Mewtwo nodded and ripped the hat off of the man's head.  He pointed to a scar.  "This man was lobotomized."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1005 on: May 23, 2013, 04:12:18 AM
The feraligatr and Alakazam that the two mercenaries had sent out looked a bit bewildered.

"So, they were just being used as living puppets then..." Sapph sighed, rubbing his temples. "Something seems VERY wrong here..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1006 on: May 23, 2013, 04:16:34 AM
Mewtwo turned his gaze to the confused Pokemon. "You have nothing to fear from me.  You were being used.  You need not stay here, go and find your true purposes."  He turned back to the group.  "We cannot leave these men here."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1007 on: May 23, 2013, 04:27:31 AM
"Just what the hell is going on?" Sakura muttered as she lose strength in her legs and slid to the ground.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1008 on: May 23, 2013, 04:46:14 AM
Sapph grumbled and crossed his arms, thinking. "I don't know... But I think that the answers we want are in Fuchsia City... Or a trap..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1009 on: May 23, 2013, 05:23:39 AM
Quickie shrugged.  "Really, there's only one way to find out..."  She busied herself with gathering her things, sheathing her newly-acquired sword.  She stopped and straightened.  "What do we do about those two?"  She pointed to the lobotomized agents.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1010 on: May 23, 2013, 05:46:49 AM
Before Sapph could suggest anything, the alakazam and feraligatr picked up their trainers and vanished, getting teleported away by the psychic type. "Well... That takes care of that then..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1011 on: May 23, 2013, 05:49:35 AM
Quickie raised an eyebrow. "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Mewtwo nodded assent. "As do I.  The leader referred to me as 'science project.'" He shook his head. "But what really troubles me is why I could not sense that they were not human..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1012 on: May 23, 2013, 05:51:14 AM
"I don't understand this, I just don't understand this." Sakura said to herself.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1013 on: May 23, 2013, 06:03:17 AM
"We should probably try to wrap our heads around what's going on before we try to make too much more progress." Sapph said, rubbing his temples. "It'd be a bad idea running headlong into things without much caution." He continued, turning to Mewtwo. "Was there anything to the images you saw in that guy's head aside from Fuchsia City?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1014 on: May 23, 2013, 06:07:55 AM
Mewtwo was silent for a moment. "I saw armor... black armor.  The hot springs and Mt. Silver, to which we were headed.  Though, I saw other things...  Cerulean, is it?  I was never quite certain of the name of those caves... I also saw... Cinnabar..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1015 on: May 23, 2013, 06:13:25 AM
Sapph groaned at the mention of Black Armor. "Dammit, he really IS back." He sighed, dropping to his knees.

Hero, who had been investigating the vacant armor of the leader of that squad, decided to pipe up. "[There's something odd about this suit. I know it's unoccupied, but it just feels like there's a void.]"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1016 on: May 23, 2013, 07:14:45 AM
(Commandeering Wily with prior permission...)

Wily had hung behind the group and managed to steer clear of the fight.  He watched the investigation, though his mind was stuck on one thought; Cinnabar.  Blaine.

Shakily, he approached Mewtwo.  "Cinnabar...  You saw Cinnabar.  Did you see anything else?  A face, perhaps?"

Mewtwo shook his head.  "No, I did not.  I only saw vague, hazy images."  He paused.  "Though, one of them did refer to me as a 'science project.'  After seeing Cinnabar, I was able to make a tentative connection.  However, we have more pressing matters..."  He moved away from Wily and to the empty armor.  He put his hand into the suit and promptly withdrew it, as if he were bitten.  "It is cold.  Empty.  Dark."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1017 on: May 24, 2013, 07:21:33 AM
"This trip has certainly turned into much more of an adventure than I had originally planned." Karen stated to Lt. PB. "Still though, the mistress of the dark is intrigued by these circumstances!"

"As am I. IT IS OUR DUTY TO HELP OUT HOWEVER WE CAN!" Lt. PB dramatically shouted out.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1018 on: May 24, 2013, 07:27:48 AM
"I agree with you, but I still can't move right now." Sakura said still sitting on the ground "Too many crazy things happened at once."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1019 on: May 24, 2013, 07:32:44 AM
Lt. PB offered his hand to Sakura. "Stand with us, young Sakura. Stand with us!" he said to her. "Stand for JUSTICE! Stand for FRIENDSHIP! STAND FOR POKEMON!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1020 on: May 24, 2013, 07:33:39 AM
"I would but my legs kinda went numb." Sakura sighed.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1021 on: May 24, 2013, 07:34:51 AM
"THEN I SHALL CARRY YOU FOR JUSTICE!!!" Lt. PB said as he bent down and picked Sakura up!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1022 on: May 24, 2013, 07:36:14 AM
Quickie nodded to Sakura.  "Take your time.  I think we all need a moment to process this."  She looked around the clearing.  "So, where are we headed, now?  I mean, we have so many options, which is closest?  Might be the best way to go, so we're not circling."

Mewtwo continued to study the empty armor, picking up pieces and smelling it.  "It smells... wrong."  He crouched and held the armor piece in one hand, placing his palm flat on its interior.  "I will attempt to trace it..."

"You've learned so much since I've last seen you," Wily marveled at him.  He backed away so that he wouldn't accidentally distract the clone, turning around and putting his hands in his pockets.  "With the information that's come to light, it seems more and more likely that Blaine's disappearance is connected to Obsidian.  Why else would Mewtwo have seen Cinnabar?  They must have taken Blaine for something..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1023 on: May 24, 2013, 07:37:18 AM
"If it weren't for the situation, I would have so kicked you in the balls the minute you put me down." Sakura stated a bit dryly.  "I just feel a little pathetic that I have to rely on someone like this."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1024 on: May 24, 2013, 09:19:41 AM
Sapph just sat there, thinking. A lot of this seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite put his finger on how, as non of this was implemented during Obsidian's attempt to overrun Johto.

My thread of Random Crap