RPMVania

Flame · 269642

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2500 on: December 13, 2010, 01:56:43 AM
The toxic loving, Metla Medley rised from the rubble who was so rudely thrown upon.

"...Two and a half minutes-s. That should be enough." He said, mostly to himself.

"But before taking care of the doctor-or, I should teach this brute a lesson-on" He referred to the very Bruno mecha that interrupted him whilst he was in thought.

Metla threw an insec with long, barbed legs at the mechanical monstrosity's face. Once the creature made contact, it's abdomen swelled up like a balloon and grasped tightly to the humanoid's head.

Meanwhile, the capsule holding ST was open and from it emerged our not very serious hero. The masked man poped his head out and looked at his sorroundings, noticing the pure and utter chaos in the room, which he then commented by saying:
"...Must be my birthday today...OH BOY!!"

ST jumped gleefully in the fray, skiping merrily around the fighting individuals.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2501 on: December 13, 2010, 06:55:53 AM
(Bruno is already dead..just saying...and he's not a mecha)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2502 on: December 13, 2010, 07:50:59 AM
(So, what happens now with Dan and Flame? mind if I take a stab at a flashback ending to wrap things up?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2503 on: December 13, 2010, 01:51:10 PM
(It's your Flashback..you can do whatever you want :D)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2504 on: December 13, 2010, 02:05:06 PM
[Remind who are the people in the room again. Also I know Bruno isn't a mecha, I was trying to use synonims for what he is, plus I was tired last night.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2505 on: December 13, 2010, 02:48:50 PM
((You two have already been counted in. So let's recap who is where:
Dan and Morder/Flame - last seen in a weapon room fighting a possessed sword, they managed to escape an explosion, but haven's been heard of since.
Group1 (Mirby,Alucard, Bluebeard,ST) - they are inside Frankenstein's lab, which has been transported to Bjorn's room. ST was still unconsious, The rest is preparing to fight. Inside the room are Frankenstein, Orlox and Metla, Bjorn and Bruce are dead.
Group2(Alice, Ammes, Lisa, Remus)- After having defeated Zephyr and Chronomage and recovering from their wounds, the group is following Lisa, who is leading them to the location of Group 1
Death- is waiting in the top floor, guarding Afrula's chamber...he is not alone
Afrula - is waiting inside his room))

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2506 on: December 14, 2010, 05:02:49 PM
-----------------------
Dan lay on the ground, badly damaged by Death's surprise attack.
"Agghh... Afro..."

Afro walked over to Dan and knelt down next to him.

"How does it feel? Hmm? Feel that pain? Yes thats right, you can only feel a small amount if it, due to your robotic nature... You WILL feel pain... You will feel the true extent of the pain I felt, always being number two to you and Flame! You with your resplendent armor, always taking the lead while I was the bumbling comic relief... But no... No more..."

He stood up and clasped his hands together, concentrating hard. he began to emit an evil black and crimson aura

Dan could only watch... "A...Af..ro..."

"DAN! YOU WILL FEEL WHAT IT IS TO BE A MORTAL HUMAN!"

He then slammed his palm onto Dan's chest and soething seemed to pulsate from Afro's hand into Dan. Black energy crackling all over Dan's body from Afro's hand.

"GAH!" Dan cried out in pain as something evil filled him up, causing him pain, until he passed out.

"Yeeeesssss.... Should I dispose of them..? They are not yet dead..."
Death asked, raising his Scythe

"Hold-"
 Afro said, raising his hand to stop Death.

"Master..?"

"I wish for Dan to feel the pain he has caused others, whilst not understanding true humanity. He shall feel Haman pain... Throw him out of the castle. Have my horses leave him at the nearby town."

"Then what, dear Master... Shall we do about the other?"

Afro walked over to Flame's unconscious body

"It would be a waste to just kill such a valuable soldier no? Dan has been sentenced to his fate, but this one... When I was still that pitiful human, he was the only one who seemed to care about my pains."

"Master...? This... Level of... Mercy is so unlike thyself, and unbefitting of the Dark Lord!"

"Are you questioning my ability as master of this castle, Death?"
Afro's eyes glowed red.

"No... Most certainly not... I beseech thy forgiveness... Master..."

"Hm..." Afro smiled.
"Take him to the Doctor... He has shown immunity to vampire transformation due to his nigh completely mechanical body, but he is still a human in the end... The Doctor surely can find a way to vampirize even a mechanical bodied Human such as this... Flame... You should be thankful... You get to live by my side... You will make a perfect Left hand... A perfect servant..."

Afro then laughed maniacally as he walked to his throne and sat down upon it,  leaving Death to teleport out of the room with Flame and Dan's bodies.

"As you wish, mine Master... Lord Dracula."

[FLASHBACK END]
-------------------------
((What do you guys think of that? If theres anything you dont like I can tweak it.))

NOW BACK TO THE PRESENT-

Dan and Morder were walking through the castle still, having fought a large array of demons and undead unholy creatures, leaving nothing in their wake. Morder continued to use his mysterious vial of black liquid to unlock magically sealed doorways.

Eventually they found themselves at the entrance to the top floor. they could see the throne room floating high up in the distance, directly in front of the moon, its staircase leading down to a small tower like structure.

"This is it.... The final battle..." Dan said
"Yeah..." morder responded.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2507 on: December 14, 2010, 08:13:32 PM
( O_O *begins to start a slow clap* Seriously though, that turned out better then I imagined. Bravo Flame, Bravo.~)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2508 on: December 14, 2010, 08:41:51 PM
( O_O *begins to start a slow clap* Seriously though, that turned out better then I imagined. Bravo Flame, Bravo.~)
haha, *blush* I aim to please. *takes a bow*

Edited a small typo in one of Death's lines. It was supposed to be UN-befitting of the dark lord, not befitting.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2509 on: December 19, 2010, 01:55:36 AM
"So... are you gonna move so we can get by, or will I have to force you to move? It's really your choice, ya know."

[My in-char way of saying YOUR TURN!]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2510 on: December 20, 2010, 06:03:08 PM
"So... are you gonna move so we can get by, or will I have to force you to move? It's really your choice, ya know."

[My in-char way of saying YOUR TURN!]
"Shut up, just shut up wench! Your voice is piercing trough my ears. I don't want to hear the noise from that mouth of yours any longer!"
Orlox was fed up by Mirby. He decided to show her the true horrors of his powers and changed into his second form: A giant green skelleton like being and a long lizard tail. It's red eyes starred down at Mirby.
Orlox took a deep breath and released a fire ball out of his mouth.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2511 on: December 21, 2010, 05:47:35 AM
"Well then..." Mirby said. She wiped some of the drool the beast dripped on her and blinked.

"Ahem... Well then..." She prepared to battle.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2512 on: December 23, 2010, 10:28:16 PM
(Meanwhile backstage Alucard gorged himself at the snack table, forgetting his duties for two or three weeks.)
Alucard's eyes shifted around to find a makeshift weapon of some sort, finding none he raised his fists and began incanting spells.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2513 on: December 24, 2010, 07:29:29 AM
((USE HACHI!! Bluebeard can't!))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2514 on: December 24, 2010, 08:00:17 AM
((Afroooooo, Oh afroooooooo...))

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2515 on: December 24, 2010, 09:26:40 PM
(You do realise that you can't meet Afrula just yet?)

Mirby was smacked by Monster Orlox and sent flying across the room

Dr. Frankenstein noticed Alucard chanting a spell, he wanted to stop him, but he wanted to see Orlox's fight, since it was the first time in a long that he saw a high class vampire using it's second form.There was also "Bruce's" ghost. If he was to wake up, it would be really bad.
"How long till she arrives?"
Wondered the doctor

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2516 on: December 24, 2010, 11:12:25 PM
(( We cant? why not? o3o I mean, I know we have to fight death first- I think- Though i figure it would be almost right before we encounter Afrula, like, room before or something-  Even then, id like to go across the top floor some. I cant RP Dan for him, after all. ))

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2517 on: December 25, 2010, 08:41:56 AM
(It was stated that the 5 Guardians of Dracula must be destroyed in order to be able to meet the count himself.Only 3 have been defeated so far. The top floor is where Death resides...and an army of demons :D )

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2518 on: December 25, 2010, 09:24:53 AM
((5 guardians? I totally missed that. Care to fill a pal in? Does Death count as a guardian hisself?))

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2519 on: December 25, 2010, 10:56:01 AM
(You didn't know that? It was established at the beginning. Death created a seal using himself, the Giant Bat, Medusa, The Creature and Akmodan (Mummy) as the keys. Akmodan, Medusa and The creature are dead. Before the bat could have been defeated, Zephyr and Chronomage saved it and brought it to Frankenstein. The doctor turned the bat into a legion bat - Lisa. He took her memories and sent her to the heroes. She's near invincible, only strong Holy and Dark powers can hurt her. Untill the seal isn't broken, no enemy of Dracula can come close to his room)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2520 on: December 25, 2010, 06:56:52 PM
((Nope, I totally missed it. Hmm. Reminds me of Walter and the seal to the Pagoda of the Misty Moon requiring the defeat of the other bosses... So where is this Lisa bathing? To be quite honest, id like to keep Dan and Morder separate from the other party. Particularly Mirby/Talyn Alucard, and Blackbbeard... yknow, anyone who would recognize Morder as Flame and possibly attack him. >.> tryin' to save the big reveal as "ZOMG ITS FLAME" for Afro... Unless we can play it off as general secret identity cluelessness. AKA the way Clark Kent gets away behind hiding behind a pair of glasses and a slouch. In any case then, i can always retcon the two having reached the top floor and have them instead enter another part of the castle. Just say the word, and "word of God" retons everything.

... Always wanted to say that. XD))

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2521 on: December 25, 2010, 07:12:32 PM
((She is together with Remus the werewolf (my chara), Alice (Lucky's chara), Ammes (That guy with the hard to pronouce name chara) and they are heading to the location of the others. I'm planning something with them.))

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2522 on: December 25, 2010, 07:13:32 PM
((Now I'm not sure what I should do...))

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2523 on: December 25, 2010, 07:14:37 PM
(You can have a little talk with Death :D )

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2524 on: December 25, 2010, 09:59:00 PM
((Like... you mean... "talk" talk..? or just regular ol' talk and leave/get dropped/etc..))