RPMVania

Flame · 269616

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2375 on: October 11, 2010, 10:03:05 PM
----
Death easily blocked all of Flame's attacks and once again tossed him to the floor. Death then looked over to Afro

"..Master?"
----

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2376 on: October 11, 2010, 11:38:30 PM
An hour had passed, and Bjorn was sitting on a throne, looking at a pocket watch. "Any minute now, the Death Barrier Seal* will solidify, and the next phase of my plan will begin." He said, mostly to himself. He turned his attention to a visual shikigami, the other side of which was watching Bluebeard's body, which was in a large test tube filled with fluid.

---

Bluebeard himself had paced to the point where the floor was visibly faded where he had been treading. He had been trying the think on how to enter the sealed room when the door suddenly shone with a blue light before it faded. "I have a bad feeling about this..." He muttered, cautiously touching the door and opening it, something that slightly started the pirate spirit.

[*a seal Bjorn designed to keep Death out
And soon begins the battle of Bluebeard VS the remaining rebel vampires]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2377 on: October 14, 2010, 12:45:32 AM
Metla had returned to the throne room with vials of unbranded chemicles strapped to his belt.

"Lord Bjorn, are you planing-ing to do something about-t the intruder?" Asked the poison loving vamp.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2378 on: October 15, 2010, 12:46:33 AM
-----
"..." *o3o* Afro stared at Death.

The room was deadly silent, what Afro would answer next would determine the the actions of his friends, foes and those in the castle.
-----

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2379 on: October 15, 2010, 02:16:36 AM
Flame got up from the side of the room, his Buster sword broken. He like Dan and  Death, looked on at Afro.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2380 on: October 15, 2010, 04:20:44 AM
Bjorn grinned when Metla asked what his plan was. "Simple, we let him come." He said, putting the shikigami away. "After all, with the seal I have on this room, we cannot be killed." He said, sighing. "So, what is going to happen is we will turn the black pawn into a white knight." He explained, pretty much saying that his plan was to recruit Bluebeard to their cause.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2381 on: October 15, 2010, 10:26:27 PM
"I see...shall I prepare-e a meal for our guest-t then?" Metla asked his superior as he grabed himself with an apron.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2382 on: October 15, 2010, 10:33:51 PM
"My dear Metla, I think that this opponent is way out of your league...or can you poison a ghost?"
Asked Orlox in a bemused tune.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2383 on: October 16, 2010, 12:19:01 AM
"There's no need to prepare food, for he has no body." Bjorn explained, starting for the door of his throne room. "Be prepared to defend yourselves. He's here to fight. And just because we can't die doesn't mean we can't get hurt."

---

Bluebeard continued into the room, going down a long, broad, dimly lit hallway. He eventually spotted something that was in a spotlight. As he approached it, he discovered it was a game board. On it, there were several black pieces, 3 white pieces, and a handful of gray pieces, and they all looked eerily familiar. "What the hell is this?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2384 on: October 16, 2010, 07:26:58 AM
"My dear Metla, I think that this opponent is way out of your league...or can you poison a ghost?"
Asked Orlox in a bemused tune.

Metla gave a distorted chuckle.
"Now why should I poison-n the soul when I can merely-y melt it's host body-y." Metla replied, a few droplets of acid seeped from his mouth hole.

Metla then heard his Lord's warnings.
"Of course, Lord Roun-I-I mean Bjorn." The vampire stood his ground and waited for the right moment to strike at the upcoming enemy.

The door opens and a sea hardy armor appears from the shadows.

Now we wait, Metla thought to himself.   

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2385 on: October 16, 2010, 06:49:31 PM
As Mirby floated in the capsule, her magic slowly healed her wounds. She had become strong enough to allow the magic to block off the effects of the potion she floated in, although a few effects had already tried to start. She slumbered, catatonic in the capsule...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2386 on: October 25, 2010, 04:21:54 PM
Flame got up from the side of the room, his Buster sword broken. He like Dan and  Death, looked on at Afro.

-----
"..." *o3o*

Afro continued to stare at everybody until he opened his mouth and began to speak,"I...I...I..."
-----

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2387 on: October 25, 2010, 04:38:07 PM
(You know..you can speed things up...)
------
Death continued to stare at Afro.
"Was it a succes?"

------
Dr. Frankenstein found some devices he was looking for and put them on a table near the capsules.
"Once their wounds heal, I will put this inside their heads, just in case they try to rebel...Though I'm strictly against killing my specimen, I must make some preparations..."
The doctor looked around
"It's kinda weird not having anyone to talk to..."

----
Orlox gathered bats around himself.

"It's a shame that he is metalic...I could use a drink now"

The vampire then licked his lips.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2388 on: October 26, 2010, 07:00:35 PM
-----
Afro get's up and dusts himself off,"I...I believe so Death." He said smiling lightly as he looked back towards the floating figure, a new red gleam could be seen in his eyes.
------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2389 on: October 27, 2010, 12:59:41 AM
------------
"Afro..."

(Teim for flashback conclusion nao? Hmm. How do we manage Dan's Curse and removal from the castle, and Flame's Subordination and stuff? Battle?)
---------------------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2390 on: October 27, 2010, 07:46:34 AM
"You'll have to wait a bit longer. Until Death has be ousted, at least." Bjorn said as the doors to the room flew open and Bluebeard stormed in.

"Bjorn! Return my body to me!" Bluebeard declared, pointing accusingly at the fat vampire.

"Now now, Bluebeard, there's no need to make impossible demands." Bjorn said, holding his arms open.

"Impossible!? Don't give me that! I know you are the one responsible for the loss of my body!" Bluebeard shouted, lunging at Bjorn, swinging his sword vertically.

The large vampire instantly reached into his coat and pulled out something to block the weapon. "Zehaha! Looks like we have some steam to lose before we're coherent!" He shouted, pushing Bluebeard back. Upon further inspection, the weapon he used was a silver and black shikigami that seemed to be made of slime.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2391 on: October 27, 2010, 09:09:21 PM
[@Saphknight: Should I let you fight alone for a bit or can Metla jump in at any moment?]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2392 on: October 27, 2010, 11:11:20 PM
[Metla can jump in if you want a demonstration of the "can not die" bit that Bjorn keeps mentioning.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2393 on: October 28, 2010, 01:44:06 AM
[Hmm...I think I'll wait a bit before making a move. Will probably help build up this whole "cannot die" thing a bit.]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2394 on: October 28, 2010, 02:22:16 AM
Bjorn pushed Bluebeard back and lunged at him, swinging his shikigami at the pirate ghost. The two exchanged blows, their weapons clanging against each other, Bluebeard's Hachi letting sparks fly and Bjorn's Shikigami letting a few drops fly off and progressively regather in his other hand.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2395 on: October 28, 2010, 04:32:52 PM
------------
"Afro..."

(Teim for flashback conclusion nao? Hmm. How do we manage Dan's Curse and removal from the castle, and Flame's Subordination and stuff? Battle?)
---------------------------------

----------
"A-afro...no..." Dan muttered to himself as he fell to his hands and knees.

(yeah, a final flashback battle wold wrap this all up nicely.)
----------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2396 on: October 28, 2010, 06:51:10 PM
The magic had done its work. Mirby was fully healed from the epic clash between her and Sedina. The magic layered a thin protective shell, a cocoon if you will, around, and the rest went dormant. A sensor on the tank she was in started to blink, denoting that she was healed.

[Just trying to move this along...]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2397 on: October 29, 2010, 04:28:59 AM
(BTW, while Afro's awakening and stuff is being dramatically revealed and stuff, THIS is playing. Thats right. Not just the original, but the ever so epic arrange. )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2398 on: October 29, 2010, 09:14:42 PM
(YESH! >0< But i all seriousness, how shall this flash back conclusion go?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2399 on: October 29, 2010, 09:35:07 PM
(I dont really know. I was hoping you would have an idea I could work with. :P I was thinking some sort of battle, obviously- but the matter of HOW exactly Dan is cursed and thrown out of the castle needs to be adressed, as well as Flame becoming a minion. Hmm TO THE PM MOBILE!)