RPMVania

Flame · 269828

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1000 on: June 07, 2010, 11:27:33 PM
[What would they want in Alucard's room?
Lets just say Alucard patiently awaits whatever.]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1001 on: June 07, 2010, 11:35:55 PM
Alice heard the name "Remus" and flinched. Once the girl recognised the knives, Alice decided there was no point in denying it. She took out the pocketwatch, flipped it open and held it in her hand.

"I guess you're right."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1002 on: June 07, 2010, 11:40:59 PM
[So, I kinda lost track. Where is everyone else (besides Ammes) and what are they doing?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1003 on: June 08, 2010, 12:32:32 AM
Gregory heard that voice that asked the question, and then he heard the voice of the girl that carried him here. I may need to help here. He ran to where the voices were coming from, and found the girl who brought him here being confronted by another woman; this one owned the voice he'd heard earlier. He stepped in. "Need some help, miss?" He unsheathed the Claimh Lunais.

[BTW, I figured if Claimh Solais was the blade of light, it would follow that the blade of darkness would be the Claimh Lunais, because of Sol and Luna. That make sense?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1004 on: June 08, 2010, 01:10:31 AM
Alice didn't even look over her shoulder at the newcomer offering his assistance. She kept her gaze fixed firmly on the other young woman.

"Help is not something on my agenda. I have this one."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1005 on: June 08, 2010, 01:17:50 AM
"Well in that case... know where my daughter Mirby is?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1006 on: June 08, 2010, 02:10:23 AM
[So, I kinda lost track. Where is everyone else (besides Ammes) and what are they doing?]
[[Speaking of which: Are you still continuing the doppleganger massacre?]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1007 on: June 08, 2010, 05:24:02 AM
[[Speaking of which: Are you still continuing the doppleganger massacre?]]
[Well, all the doppelgangers that were surrounding Bluebeard are gone, and whether or not he moves on to kill everything else in the room depends on where everyone else is and what they're doing.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1008 on: June 08, 2010, 07:24:12 AM
[Mirby's waiting on Neo Sedo, and Gregory's looking for her.]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1009 on: June 08, 2010, 02:58:39 PM
Alice was getting annoyed by the man's questioning. "No," she said firmly, hoping he would scurry along and leave her to her own business.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1010 on: June 08, 2010, 06:52:24 PM
"Fine. Also, kill her slowly... make sure she knows suffering before she perishes... it's what scum like her deserve." With that, he left, cape trailing. Now where could she be... he thought.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1011 on: June 08, 2010, 08:09:46 PM
Gregory´s words hit the lycanthrope like a stabbing to the heart. She knew those words very well, it wasn´t the first time she heard something similiar. Leena started to feel rage, a rage as big that her batons started emiting lightning everywhere.  Her fur got affected by static electricity. The floor beneath her started cracking. In a blink of an eye she passed by Alice, the only thing the maid felt was a static shock. The next minute the were panther was standing behind the spirit of the pendant, slashing at him furiously with her thunder charged batons.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1012 on: June 08, 2010, 08:33:49 PM
"Into the gardens, my friends!" His men roared with anticipation, rage and sheer determination as they stormed the garden dwellers. Axes sang through the air as they implanted themselves onto the skeletal demons and lusty succubus'. Alucard lead his men through the gardens, knowing distinctively where to go and what nefarious traps await.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1013 on: June 08, 2010, 09:10:17 PM
The brave men and women that fought bravely in the labyrinth and now were causing fear in the eyes of the undead. Those brave people were not prepared for their next battle... From the skies sudenly started dropping a hail of arrows. The arrows were faster and stronger then normal fired arrows. They were able to pierce trought the warriors sshields and weapons. Some were killed instantly while others where finished off as they were lying on the ground.
Only then people , 7 men and 3 women, of Alucards "army" survived the attack.
"What was that? You were leading those weaklings against our lord Dracula? I thought you could do better than that, Alucard!"
Alucard looked around and noticed a young boy on top, dressed in dark green, with a hood covering his head. He carried a huge crossbow, almost the same size as he was. The boy was aiming at Alucard, but he wasn´t firing.
"Tell me Alucard. How can you betray yor own father...your only family!Give me a good answer and maybe I Loxley the foxy sniper might give you a honourable death"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1014 on: June 08, 2010, 09:16:04 PM
"Loxley..!" Alucard's eyes darted around, looking for where the arrows were fired.
"I have betrayed my father because he is wrong about humans, they are not weak or pathetic at all! My mother herself told me not to blame humans for her death, I cannot attack innocent people who cannot even defend themselves!" Alucard transformed into mist as the arrows whizzed by him, reappearing where Loxley stood, unsheathing his silver blade and extending it towards Loxley. "I will kill my father so he cannot harm any more poor civilians!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1015 on: June 08, 2010, 09:27:11 PM
Loxley stayed calm. There was no fear in his eyes when the half vampire was pointing his weapon at him.
"Poor civilians you say? You mean those poor civilians who hunt down everyone who is different from them?! You should know what we´ve been trough...those poor civilians killed your mother, lord Dracula´s wife. The lord is as heartbroken as you! Why don´t you support him! YOU ARE AFTER ALL HIS ONLY TRUE FAMILY!"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1016 on: June 08, 2010, 09:33:27 PM
"His methods won't solve anything as long as it's genocide!!! Father himself was in love with human women, she herself said it was not their fault! If this is how he resolves things, then I will simply come back again and again to stop this madness! Did you not see my comrades? One simply had gotten lost and yet you still hunt her down! Mankind ill needs a savior like him!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1017 on: June 08, 2010, 09:37:20 PM
Alice shuddered briefly as the shock tingled its way through her body, then whirled around to watch the lycanthrope taking her rage out on the man. At that moment, she felt a strange mixture of relief and annoyance.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1018 on: June 08, 2010, 09:41:39 PM
"You are older than me, yet you are so naive! The doctor said o too.He said that normal humans are too dumb and weak and that we are supposed to show them they rightful place!"
Before Alucard could stop him, the boy jumped down from the tree, firing his crossbow at the tree in midair. The bow was capable of firing hundred armors in 10 seconds with a force that easily destroyed the tree.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1019 on: June 08, 2010, 10:13:34 PM
Alucard transformed into a wolf, dodging away the arrows and pouncing on the boy.
"It simply shows your knowledge, the doctor is a cynical old man, nothing more."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1020 on: June 08, 2010, 10:36:42 PM
Both of them landen on the ground. Loxley quickly jumped backwards to keep distance between him and the wolf.
"You think high about yourself don´t you, now show me your resolve!"
Loxley pointed his oversized crossbow at the hurt survivors of his last attack.
"Now, surrender or you know what is going to happen to this poor civilians!"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1021 on: June 08, 2010, 10:46:22 PM
"I trust myself because I am the prince of darkness, Alucard" He threw his sword on the ground. He leaped to where he was aiming, transforming into mist to cloud his sight before changing back, gliding over to him in incredible speed and striking him in the heart. "I know what they did to mother, but I do not wish for revenge on them."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1022 on: June 08, 2010, 11:03:48 PM
Loxley dropped his weapon and walked back, holding his wound.
"Urgh.. damn you..but you know it takes more to kill a lycanthrope!"
Loxley´s body started changing it´s shape. He became larger, his skin grew red fur.He turned into a Were fox. His eyes were glowing red and he fletched his sharp teeth. It looked like his wound healed a bit after the transformation.
"I thought you would understand...you are just like us and yet."
He was about to attack, but he got interupted
"Don´t waste words, brother, words can´t change the way of his heart."
The two were approached by the young woman in a blue dress with long curly brown hair. She had a sketch book in one hand and in the other a large broadaxe.
"Katrina? Perfect, you like drawing hunters when they are on the verge of death. So I´m going to get you a new model!"
"I am afraid you are not strong enough, you are after all facing the son of lord Dracula...I don´t want to loose my family"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1023 on: June 08, 2010, 11:09:22 PM
Alucard winced at the mention of the name Katrina. He took out a dagger from his leg, pointing it at the siblings.
"I ask you to withdraw from this attack on Castlevania, it would be better than toiling away in the darkness." He said, his hair flowing behind him in the wind.
"Katrina sounds familiar..."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1024 on: June 09, 2010, 01:19:16 AM
"Ah, my dear, you should know I'm but a measly spirit. After all, you're the one who brought me back to this labyrinth." The blows went right through the apparition. "And plus...  I'm already gone." The image faded, and Gregory was further down the hall, on his knees for a second. "That did... take a bit out of me..." His form wavered for a second, and more energy was sucked into him to stabilize the ghost. "That was close." He walked further down the hall.

I need to be more careful... this constant intake of dark energy is not good for me... where the hell is she?