RPMVania

Flame · 269839

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #875 on: June 04, 2010, 05:39:16 PM
The other Mirby's looked at each other in dissapointment. They glared at the warrior ans shouted: "That's not fair! We wanted to fight!" Their voices sounded like misbehaved children.

They drew back their blades and sat down as they too waited for the arrival of the guest.

"Your lucky we were just sent here to keep you occupied." One of them told the woman, its eyes turning back to their former cat-like selfs. 

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #876 on: June 04, 2010, 05:40:42 PM
"Well, I'm pretty occupied with waiting, so shut it. Or do you want to end up like your friends?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #877 on: June 04, 2010, 06:04:19 PM
"Gye he he he he! That's funny, the human girl thinks we're afraid of death." Said one of the dopplegangers who merely laughed at the girl.

"Doesn't matter if we live short lifes or happen to survive and live to fight another day. Fact is, we're very expandable creatures." Said another mimic.

"We just live to serve our Lord and his dogs in anyway we can. Most of the time is just pest control like we're doing now...but that's okay with us, as long as the fights are exciting." Said the third one, who was busy playing with a nearby bug.

"Besides, we can easily be replaced by the next brother or sister that comes from mother's everlasting birthsack." Said the fourth one who morphed its legs into a chess table and played with its nearby sibling.

"King me!"

"Nyow, that's not the right game sis."
----------------------------------

The rat was closing in on the rusted door of Doctor Logston Von Frankestein.

"Crapalmostthercrapalmostthercrap!"

The mimic ran as fast as he could before the amulet burned it completely.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #878 on: June 04, 2010, 06:06:55 PM
Alice frowned in distaste when she saw her own Doppleganger take form in front of her. She immediately threw a handful of knives at it and gave it a fierce glare.

"You may look like me," she said bitterly, "But you have no idea what I've been through to get this far. You freaks are as good as dead."

-----

"Hit her! HIT HER!"

"I can't...!"

"C'mon, kiddie," grinned Laura, roundhouse-kicking the lad a couple of times over, "Why don't you just hit me?"

"I can't...hit...a girl...!"

"Aw, too bad. I guess I'll just have to beat some sense into you!"

As Laura flipped back and lunged forward for a sweeping axe kick, the lad's oversized demonic claw leapt out and grabbed her leg. Both the lad and Laura were equally shocked at the sudden display of violence from the lad's own arm.

"If you won't settle this," the demon snapped visciously, "I will."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #879 on: June 04, 2010, 06:13:04 PM
"Oh, whatever. Just leave me alone. And if you're so good at morphing, morph into a chair so I can sit!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #880 on: June 04, 2010, 06:16:22 PM
"We would, but we're afraid we would get your human stank all over us." Replied the nearest doppleganger.

The others laughed at its remark.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #881 on: June 04, 2010, 06:19:28 PM
"Well then shut the hell up and leave me alone until my 'date' as you are so keen on saying gets here." Mirby suddenly became worried over who it might be, impossible though it may be.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #882 on: June 04, 2010, 06:50:12 PM
"Nyow, no need to get angry, girl. We're just teasing." The dopplegangers began to go about their buisness.

Some played with insects and small mice that were crawling along the hallway. Others continued to play their boardgames...badly if I might add. One seem to take this time for its nap. Another one, who was far away from Mirby decided to spend its time just staring at the girl. Crouched down like an animal, waiting to pounce on its prey. The last one had brocken and wall an started to feast on a well cooked mutton.

[Now I play the waiting game and see if Blackhook responds any time soon.] 

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #883 on: June 04, 2010, 06:57:33 PM
Dr. Victor van Frankenstein took a closer look at the woman in front of him. He then recognised the Aura and that scary smile.
"Ah, it is you, I almost did not recognize you. So tell me, how may I help you dearest Sedo?"

----------------------------------------------

The little Demon girl was rooting for the Fighting maid, while the doppelgänger behind her still tried to hurt her with the sword. The girl looked at him fith a bored expression.
" Are you still at it? I thought you would learn after 65 hits that you can't hurt me."
The girl sticked out her tongue at the shapeshifting demon.

[C'mon people, I almost can't catch up]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #884 on: June 04, 2010, 08:19:02 PM
Alice produced more knives and kept flinging them at the dopplegangers, hoping she wouldn't have to pull out her pocketwatch. It had been a long time since she had trained with it, and she didn't want to risk harming anybody besides the enemies with it.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #885 on: June 04, 2010, 08:46:47 PM
"So I cannot hurt you? I will figure out your secret then! What if I turn into you!?"

The dopplegänger then proceeded to do what he said, transforming into an exact replica of the girl. The mimic girl starred at her original and grinned maniacly, but then it´s grin frowned.

"What is this? How can this be?  You don´t know yourdelf about this power..or any of your powers? You can´t control, you don´t know why you have this powers! You don´t even have a name? What the hell are you?"

The girl got irritated by the shapeshifting demon

"That´s my line! I´ve been wondering the whole time what the hell you are! And why did you turn into a little girl?"
"W-wait, you don´t even know what you look like? I´m getting confused by you! Not fun, not fun at all!"

For some reason, the girl got more angrier ad angrier at the mimic. The girl´s eyes turned red , giving her face a demonic appearance. Her entire body started breaking apart, each part taking the shape of a red bat, creating an entire swarm of them! Before the copy could do anything, it was covered by bats. After a while the bats regrouped back to the girl. The girl was kneeling down, catching her breath. There was no trace of the doppelgänger left..

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #886 on: June 04, 2010, 09:43:49 PM
[@Bluebeard: We're having a war agaisnt a hive of dopplegangers. Ammes (Spectro) is apearantly using spectral projection and is trying to communicate with you in your mind.  Meanwhile, I'm lying on the floor unconcious waiting for someone to pick me up.]
[[Also, Ammy still can't move, either.]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #887 on: June 04, 2010, 10:45:41 PM
Bluebeard, who had pretty much been defending himself against doppelgangers when Ammes' voice echoed from somewhere inside his helmet. How the heck do people keep getting in here while I'm not paying attention!? He thought, pausing a moment to look around before going back to what he was doing. Yeah, I hear ya.

[By the way, has whatever crawled into the armor been revealed yet?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #888 on: June 04, 2010, 10:58:41 PM
"You cannot beat me now!" Alucard said, grabbing the fake weapons, Alucart sword and shield.
"With these weapons I am more powerful than before, I doubt you can copy them!" Alucard said, hoping his clone would follow along with the plan.

Meanwhile, the army started regrouping, driving back the dopplegangers as they kept tight, making sure no enemy would slip through their defenses.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #889 on: June 04, 2010, 11:03:03 PM
I've got another bright idea. What say you hide my body in your armor for a moment? And when I finally have control over my body again, you can pretend to have magical attacks to throw these things off-guard.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #890 on: June 04, 2010, 11:12:10 PM
[By the way, has whatever crawled into the armor been revealed yet?]

(@Bulebeard: I'm presuming it was a doppelganger :\

@Jestah: Where is Strangeman exactly?)

The Dan copy looked around at the fighting going on, "Well I knew I shouldn't of knocked out that robot...now I got n one to fight..." he pouted.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #891 on: June 04, 2010, 11:15:21 PM
[It crawled in long before we got into the labyrinth, so I get the feeling it isn't a doppelganger, but Ammes is in for a bit of a surprise.]

Very well. Just be warned, you'll have to share space with my weapons, which shouldn't be too big of a deal with the size of this suit. Bluebeard replied, making his way to Ammes' body, which he placed in his armor.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #892 on: June 04, 2010, 11:29:27 PM
Good. Now, I might be able to help you differentiate between our allies and their dopplegangers while in this form, though it might not be for too long.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #893 on: June 04, 2010, 11:42:05 PM
[@Bluebeard: Its going to now, seeing as your going to put somebody else inside you...ya ho *sheds a tear* I thought we had something special ]

Inside the living armor, laid a very small and very tired fairie. One who had red skin and reavealing leather clothing. Her bat wings twitched a bit, probably due to flying for too long. The tiny being was in a deep sleep, resting to restore her stamina and magical strenght.
-----------------------------------

Alucart gave a mischievious  smile and chuckled a bit.
"Very well...if you want to play that way."

The mimic raised his arm, and a blade began to slowly emerge from its wrist.

"I will duplicate your strongest blade, son of Dracula."
Alucart stare down at his oponent. The sword still emerging from his wrist.
-----------------------------------

The Persephone gave the doctor a serious look.
"I'm afraid the being known as Sedo had died when the woman known as Mirby purified her. I am merely an unholy maid blessed with the misstres' power and knowledge...call me Serina." She told him, as she smiled just like the recently deceased succubus would.

"I have come here for a favor, dear doctor."

Suddenly a shadow came to the room and threw a glowing object. Withouth looking away from the scientist's face, she grabbed the item and clutched it tightly in her hands.

She did not flinch once, even though the thing was burning her hands.

"I wish, no, I want to become immune to this." Serina commanded the man.      

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #894 on: June 05, 2010, 12:05:56 AM
Bluebeard flipped several grenado out, lighting their fuses as they flew into and blew up numerous doppelgangers.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #895 on: June 05, 2010, 12:09:46 AM
"Now I have you!" He charges Alucart with his previous sword, breaking through the fake shield and stabbing Alucart's heart. "Did I forget to mention this is a fake?" He said as his enemy fell to the floor.
"Do you see? It is a fake, drive the monsters back!" The soldiers obediently followed, killing the monsters and fighting together.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #896 on: June 05, 2010, 12:13:47 AM
[@Mr.J Po Flavah: ...When did Alucart form a shield? The sword hasn't even finished emerging from his body yet.]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #897 on: June 05, 2010, 12:15:18 AM
[Symphony Of the Night, I believe, besides the emerging from his body still doesn't matter.]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #898 on: June 05, 2010, 12:50:44 AM
(Jestah, you have anything specific for Strangeman in mind? If not I'm sure he and the real Dan can team up for a while. o3o)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #899 on: June 05, 2010, 03:24:57 AM
[@JPF: I was saying that Alucart did not materialiaze the shield in question. Just the sword.]

"Didn't have to, gullible young vampire." Said Alucart as he rose from the ground and quickly stabbed the man's shoulders with his two lance like fingers.

"Did you forget? We Dopplegangers can copy everything from a person or animal. From their appearance down to their very memories." He cackled as his wounds were healing.

[@Afroshroom: I was hoping not to continue with StrangeMan until he was woken up...but since everyone is really paying him no mind, might as well do something with the real Dan...where is he anyway?]