Flame · 269848

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #825 on: June 02, 2010, 06:25:36 PM
"Huhwha?" Mirby said, startled. Her pendant began to glow warningly...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #826 on: June 02, 2010, 09:14:48 PM
"Something wrong?" asked Alice, instinctively drawing her knives.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #827 on: June 02, 2010, 09:23:33 PM
"I think it's... this guy..."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #828 on: June 02, 2010, 10:50:59 PM
Alucard rallied the troops, trying to sort out how he should proceed.
"Those who are oldest take front and back, in case of an ambush, people who can handle long range protect children from flying creatures, everyone must keep close, these are treacherous halls" He looked over to where Mirby was, spying the newcomer. "Ma'am if you need of any weapons or medical assistance I have some spare weapons and some healers.." He looked at the light the pendant emanated. To Alucard it seemed a bit dangerous.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #829 on: June 02, 2010, 11:06:57 PM
Alice narrowed her eyes and looked away from Alucard. "I'm fine."

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #830 on: June 02, 2010, 11:11:35 PM
I am never doing that again.

Everything was black, and Ammes couldn't see, feel, or hear anything outside of his own thoughts.

What was that freak doing, anyway? His "accident" looked a little too deliberate...

I presume I might be in this state for a while... I wonder if anyone else knows, though.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #831 on: June 02, 2010, 11:54:51 PM
"Is there something wrong, Mirby? Your amulet seems to be blinking a lot?" The fake asked, trying to keep the charade going a bit longer, knowing fully well that his secret might be discovered.

From the shadows of the room, three figures quickly crawled out from the cracks of the wall and dissapeared in the blink of an eye.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #832 on: June 03, 2010, 12:06:11 AM
"Alright then, nice to meet you, my name is Alucard, nice to meet you." He extended a hand towards the lady, a smile cracking his pale, handsome face.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #833 on: June 03, 2010, 01:37:36 AM
"I'm not sure... but..." The pendant's light grew stronger ever so slowly... "If my pendant is reacting... it means that you are of demon origin..."

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #834 on: June 03, 2010, 02:49:56 AM
       In a far distance, a couple of miles away from the evil castle known as Castlevania, in the eastern edge of Transylvania, there is a large lake that is known as the Yuba Lake. For the common folk, it looks as if it's any ordinary lake, but little do they know, that it would hide a very special secret and here-in begins the tale of two very attractive adventurers on a quest for riches and fame, among other things.

"I don't get why you had to complicate things when dealing with that merchant back in Jova town. I thought you already knew how to gather up those funds to get that White Crystal from him."

"Hey, didn't we get the crystal in the end? How could I have known that gathering up hearts from monsters would count as currency around here? Now can we stop this nagging?"

"No, we had to suffer many day and night shifts to get those hearts. Not to mention this whole 'WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.' time freeze that kept showing up right in-front of our faces every night. But I have to hand it to you, you managed to do one hell of a trade with that merchant in Aljiba town."

"Hell yea that was some awesome -beep-, wasn't it? We got a shiny Blue Crystal. That must be worth a big sack of coins, don't you think? The fancy things I could buy for those. But then again, I'm usually half-naked anyway. Walking around with too much clothes is uncomfortable, and my swirlies needs some fresh air, ya know. Ya know! : 3"

"Alright, alright already. Oy, you sure get all 'horny' over the smallest things..."

"I have horns on my head, ya know. Say, that might be it, right? Why I'm so -beep-ing horny and -beep-, huh?"

"If you say so, swirly. Ugh, this tunnel is killing my feet! Are we getting somewhere now or what?"

"Hey slow down, Speedy. We can sit by that lake over there."

As one has not figured things out yet, these two adventurers are of a very interesting kind. Both being female, one of them has short black hair and wearing glasses and a red shirt with a lightning mark on it, and the other one is a demon girl with a blue skin, red hair, horns on her head and green swirlies on her chest.

"Hey look at that! A mansion right across this lake. I wonder how we could reach it...?"

"I have no idea, girl. Can't we just eat something? My tummy is so grouchy right now. Hey, hand me that big wall meat we found a while ago! : 3"

They both sit down on a rock very close to the Yuba Lake, and discuss the things they have done for the past couple of days. It didn't take long until something strange started to happen right at this very spot.

"W-What was that!? Huh!? L-Look! The crystal! It's glowing!!"

"What the -beep-!? Hey man, what's up with this -beep-!?"

The whole area suddenly started to shake, the lake caused huge waves to splash all over it and after a while, the lake split itself into two lakes, where the middle of the lake suddenly reveals a new path for the girls to cross.

"Wow, who would have thought? This Blue Crystal is more valuable than we thought... hey, let's check out that mansion over there! Maybe we can find something interesting there...!"

"Sounds good to me, sweetie pie. Hey, maybe we can claim it as our own! Oh man, that would be so -beep-ing awesome!!"

They both walk the new path that just opened and they are about to enter the mansion, where the unexpected would happen...

Back outside an unmentionable village in Transylvania, our young and brave heroes Ms. Belmont and Laura are walking towards a new-found forest, accompanied by a noble-spirited man they met in the local pub in the nearby village. This forest has been said to lead them to the Castlevanian fronts, where monsters are guarding the entrance into the castle. The heroes enter the dark and scary forest, hoping that there won't be any dangers lurking about.

"Oh hey, I forgot to ask... what's your name and what's your business with Castlevania anyway?"

"You can simply call me 'Mace' for now. The business is that I have a couple of friends captive inside the castle. That foul man caused so much grief and pain to me and my family. It was unbearable. He showed no mercy whatsoever... he took everything from me with one big swipe from a executioner's sharp axe... without any reason! I am now following this path to seek revenge on the man that took the life of my family!"

"Aww I'm really sorry... I will be happy to help you on your journey to set things right... we have to rescue your friends and destroy that man who murdered your family..."

"Thank you, my lady. I am glad to have you help me through this."

They all walk through the forest and right away, they get attacked by Skeleton Soldiers that emerge from within the ground. They all have swords and lances on their hands, ready to strike our brave heroes. Unfortunately, they are all surrounded by all of these soldiers.

"Nya!? W-Where did they come from? W-What should we do, lady Becky?"

Becky grips her whip Love Bliss with her hand, ready to strike any minute.

"... We just have to hit them where it hurts the most...!"

"Stay on your toes, girls! This is no easy task! We're surrounded by them!"

"Ugh..."

The soldiers all take slow steps closer to the heroes, and things started to get very grim... when suddenly, out of no where, a mysterious being strikes a big chunk of the soldiers in front of the heroes at a tremendous speed, like that of a ninja.

"W-What was that just now nya!?"

"Look! Up there! By that tree branch!"

The mysterious being shows itself to be a lady wearing a yellow dress and a big E on their matching helmet. On her hand, she holds a sharp white pencil-shaped blade and with one jump from the tree branch, she slices three more soldiers.

"Hey don't just stand there, you hotties! I'll take the front side! Beat them up good!"

"Thank you~! Alright everyone, let's do this!!"

Becky jumps towards one group and smacks them with her Love Bliss. Laura strikes another group with sharp claws and high kicks. Mace hits the last group with his sharp blade that vanquish evil. Now that all the monsters are destroyed, they all take a rest and talk with the mysterious girl.

"Um, thank you for saving us back there. I um... huh...?"

The mysterious girl walked slowly towards Becky, walking around her, observing her body.

"Um, is something wrong...?"

The girl's face turns red with a big grin on it. Then she jumps right behind Becky and grabs, squeeze and rubs her big soft round tits up and down with a very happy smile on her face.

"N-Nyah~!! Aaaah~!! S-Stop it~!! Not so rough~!!"

The girl doesn't stop and enjoys the moaning of Becky's voice and softness of her tits. While this goes on for a while, Laura hits the girl on the head with an angry look on her face and things calmed down for a bit.

"Ow...! Sorry about that...! I was so happy to find you beautiful ladies out in this forest. I have this big fascination for big round soft things, and your boobies were no exception. C:"

"Um... OK... *blushing* um well, we have to thank you for helping us get rid of those monsters that were blocking our way. Could you tell us who you are?"

"Oh me? My name is Tank Heart. I'm always out looking for things that peek my interest, like I said a while ago and..."

The girl looks at Laura real quick with a mysterious look on her face.

"Hm? You look familiar... are you from the castle over there?"

"H-Huh? N-No... why you ask?"

"Oh, no reason. Hm, I think I have to warn you about this then. There seem to be a girl that looks very similar to you inside that castle, but she's probably just a fake. No way can she be as hot, sexy and beautiful as you. Oh well. There seem to be nothing fun happening around here now, so I best be going. I really really hope to see you girls again! *wink wink* ;3"

The girl jumps away at a fast ninja speed, disappearing mysteriously. The heroes keep walking through the forest until they reach the end of it. They get to the front side of Castlevania, and while they try to open the gate that leads to the inside of it, they see that it's locked.

"Oh no! It's locked! And we got so close too... what should we do now?"

"Hrm, I have an idea. See that clock tower out there on the horizon? There's a man there who could help us get inside the castle. He knows the whereabouts of the key and he also inherits special wall-climbing abilities, or so I heard. We should go there and meet him in person."

"Oh, alright~ Let's try that! Come on, Laura sweetie. We're going to get inside the castle soon."

"Yay~!"

They all change path and walk towards the clock tower, and that would prove to be a very difficult task, filled with big cogwheels and unstoppable amount of monsters lurking inside...

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #835 on: June 03, 2010, 03:22:13 AM
(Crap, and they say lighting never strikes twice. O3o; )

Afrula was resting in his coffin as his personal skeletal butler appeared with a note on a silver platter. the note read 'new intruders in the castle. Belmont approaching. doppelgangers at work on the rest of the intruders in the labyrinth." It set the note down on the coffin and left the room.

Meanwhile in the Labyrinth, Dan and the others...

"ugh..." Dan groaned as he leaned on the wall next to him. He noticed something in the corner of his eye. "What the?" he got up to follow it. several minutes later Dan came back looking very much like his old self before he began fighting. "Hey, sorry about leaving I was uh...investigating something." Said Dan.

(ps yes it's a doppelganger but I have an idea ofr it.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #836 on: June 03, 2010, 03:44:43 AM
text
[[Oh my... borderline yuri is not my thing, but you have me interested.]]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #837 on: June 03, 2010, 06:27:08 AM
[I don't know what to post @-@]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #838 on: June 03, 2010, 06:31:21 AM
[Exactly, I'm waiting for Lucky to shake my darned numbed hand]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #839 on: June 03, 2010, 07:00:08 AM
[I'm waiting on Jestah's response...]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #840 on: June 03, 2010, 01:51:25 PM
(Vixy, those characters seem very familiar...hmmm)

Rebecca Belmont and her companions have been followed by two winged demons.
"That girl, shie wields a whip."
"Is that the person Master Death told us to get rid of? We finnaly found her!"
" Yeah, it took us long enough! Let´s get rid of them!"
Karasuman and Malphas then proceeded to get ahead of the heroes to prepare an ambush...

A skeleton butler appeared inside Dr. Frankenstein´s lab to inform him about the intruders.
" Are you sure? The Belmont? Ha-ha! I get finnaly to test out an old invention of mine! Though I still have to finish the experiment in the labyrinth..."
The mad scientist looked at the other end of the lab where a number of specimen capsules filled with mysterious  liquids and creatures were placed. Inside one of them was a humanoid figure. The description of the creature was reading: BRUCE

The two girls who entered the castle walked by a luxurious looking room. Inside the room where many bookshelves, all of them covered by curtains for some reason. In front of a fireplace was sitting a pretty lady inside a luxurious armchair. She was looking into the fire and drinking a glass of champagne. The woman then noticed the two girls.
"Oh how lovely, it has been long ago since I had guests. What pretty faces you have! Come here and drink a glass with me!"

The Wallman - a small gremlin-like man with the ability to travel trough solid walls - was heading to his favourite place for lunch. As he reached his destination he exited the wall and looked for his secret hiedeout, where he always hides his favourite pork chop. But the wall where he hid the delicious meat was cracked open and the porkchop was gone.
A single tear appeared in the Wallman´s eye....

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #841 on: June 03, 2010, 06:34:52 PM
Hesitantly and more than a little reluctantly, Alice grasped Alucard's hand and gave it a firm shake.

"Let's just get one thing straight," she said sharply, glaring into the dhampir's eyes, "I'm not helping you people with anything here. If I end up giving you a hand somehow, consider it incidental to my own mission. I'm just in here to find the Count and send him packing...along with that damned werewolf, if I can find him somehow. And just so we're clear, I don't like your kind, and I can already tell I don't like you. The only reason I haven't tried slicing your neck open like a sheep is because you haven't done the same to me, at least not yet, and it'd probably just end up being detrimental to our cause." She paused, then hurriedly corrected herself. "My cause."

She tossed a jaded glance to Mirby. "Is that pendant of yours going to keep glowing like that? It's hurting my eyes."

-----

"Oh shoot! She's a vampire!"

"No, do you think so? What was it that gave it away, hmm? The fact that she just tried feasting on your blood and is about to take your head off to do just that?"

"Well, yeah, that kind of had something to do with it..."

Without a moment's hesitation, Laura leapt forward and delivered a flying kick to the lad's chest. He was thrown back against the wall, the breath knocked out of him, and the vampiress followed by pummeling his chest with her fists.

"No, you imbecile!" barked the demonic claw, "Get up! Get up! Fight her!"

The lad panted heavily once Laura stopped beating him. "I can't...hit...a girl..."

"She isn't a girl, you feather-brained ignoramous! She's a monster!"

"Aw, cute," cooed Laura snidely, "The little boy's being all chivalrous. I hate to tell ya, kiddo, but in this castle..." She jumped back, then rushed forward again and slammed her open palm against the lad's stomach. "Chivalry will only get you killed!"

-----

And elsewhere, in a deeper and darker recess of the castle dungeons, a lone Malachi lurched its way through the dark corridor. Its only thought was its desire to feast.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #842 on: June 03, 2010, 07:57:28 PM
"I don't really have any control over it... sorry..." Mirby hurried apologized. She turned away... "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..." she muttered.

[If Jestah would post, it would stop...]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #843 on: June 03, 2010, 10:06:42 PM
[Hold yer horses lass, I was a bit drunk last night and waited for the effects to wear off.]

The sound of children laughing could be heard from the hallway.

"Demon origin you say...Gye he he he he. How kind of you to notice little lass." The creautre gave a mischievious smile, its eyes turned into that of a cat's.

"Nyow. I'm afraid the time for charades has ended, and it is time for the real show to begin."

More shadows crept from the cracks in the room and hid themselves in the shade.

The creature straightend itself and gave a proper salute.
"Aten HUT! Show this humans and traitors that there is no hope for them to be leaving here alive!" The creatures body began to melt, its true shadow like form was could be seen amidst the liquified flesh.

"Let us play a spectacular mind game before your innevitable deaths...and no cheating!~" The creature swiped the amulet from Mirby. The doppleganger flinched a moment from the burning sensation in its hand, but it knew it must bare it so it wouldn't be easy for the humans to tell who was a fake and who was a real person.

The creature melted and escaped through a smole hole big enough to fit the amulet through.

[Prepare for a very confusing battle ahead. This things can mimic their oponents almost perfectly. Memory and all.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #844 on: June 03, 2010, 10:19:45 PM
Because of all the chaos that was going on around her, the nameless damon girl finnaly woke up.
"W-what´s with all this noise?  Can´t I sleep a bit longer?"
She then noticed the fighting around her.
"What´s going on?"

The Walman walked around the corridors of the Castle, still saddened about his loss. He then came across the Malachi that was lurking nearby. The Wallman looked at the demon with puppy like eyes, trying to hold back the tears.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #845 on: June 03, 2010, 10:27:18 PM
"Gah! My pendant!" Mirby screamed. "This is not good... hold on a sec... I may be able to figure this out..." She took a deep breath, and gathered her thoughts. She focused on the energy within her, the energy that had healed her... Her breathing became slow and steady, and she seemed to be in a trance. And then, for a brief second, she burned with that energy before it returned to where it lay dormant. Mirby opened her eyes, and only the whites of them were showing. "Using this power within me... I think I may be able to discern who is really who... but I don't think I'll be able to communicate who it is effectively... I'd say trust me, but the next me you see might not be me, if you know what I mean. Until this battle is over, trust no one!" Mirby dashed off to try to regain her pendant. She hoped that her father's soul would be able to help in this battle as well...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #846 on: June 03, 2010, 10:28:10 PM
"Son of a [sonic slicer]," snapped Alice, getting into a combat stance and preparing her knives for the battle ahead.

[Can they replicate Alice's time-slowing abilities? The watch itself is pretty much one-of-a-kind, as far as most people know, and not really an extention of herself.]

-----

The hulking Malachi, with its tentacled maw, looked down at the Wallman and let out a low, growling hum from its throat.

"What?"

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #847 on: June 03, 2010, 10:32:19 PM
Ammes stood over himself, watching--

Wait a minute... That's me.

Ammes had realized that he could somehow observe everything around him even though he hadn't regained control of his body.

Well, I have to admit, that's cool. Now, what of this?

Ammes looked around to see that there were shadows all over the room.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #848 on: June 03, 2010, 10:34:55 PM
Mirby encountered a few of the doppelgangers on the way, but she cut them down quickly. Her True Vision allowed her to pinpoint the location of the bastard who took her pendant, and she was hot on his heels.
---
The pendant began to glow brighter, and grow warmer with holy energy.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #849 on: June 03, 2010, 10:35:44 PM
The Wallman answered the monster´s question, trying to hold back the tears.
"Thief.*sob* A petty thief took my precious *sob* Will you help me*sob* to find him? "

The girl stood up, looking around in confusion. Who are all this people and what is going on, she thought to herself.  She was looking for someone familiar inside the chaos. She then literaly bumped into Alice.
"Ow, that hurt....Who are you or all this people around?"