Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #675 on: May 31, 2010, 06:50:57 AM
[Nova: I'm still being grabbed by the enemy; I'm not on the ground.]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #676 on: May 31, 2010, 06:53:05 AM
[Allow me to just....]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #677 on: May 31, 2010, 06:54:59 AM
[Edit it? I'm waiting... I've only been being squeezed for four pages now.]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #678 on: May 31, 2010, 06:58:53 AM
I was checking what was going on very quickly, it's fixed.]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #679 on: May 31, 2010, 06:59:09 AM
Dan saw Alucard enter the room and the Nuculais holding onto Mirby, "Rrrr...Alucard! We gotta help Mirby quick!"

(Getting ready for battle :P)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #680 on: May 31, 2010, 07:01:16 AM
Mirby fell to the ground, battered, bruised, but still alive. But just barely. The pendant glowed with a feeble light.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #681 on: May 31, 2010, 07:02:58 AM
"Of course!" He weighed Mirby's blade in his right hand, a bit uncomfortable holding one in that hand.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #682 on: May 31, 2010, 07:05:21 AM
Dan dashed over to Mirby and picked her up. Dashing backwards taking her to a safe distance," Mirby...Mirby!" He smacks her a bit hoping to see a response.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #683 on: May 31, 2010, 07:08:41 AM
"Dan, a potion and some bandages would work better" He passed some to Dan, and poured the orange potion into Mirby's throat.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #684 on: May 31, 2010, 07:09:31 AM
The girl ran over to Dan and Mirby
"I will take care of her, you fight the monster!"
The large homunculus looked at his new opponents. It melted away, disappearring within the floor. It then emerged right behind Alucard.
(OOC: You know, you can control Nuculais as your own character, you know what tricks he has right?)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #685 on: May 31, 2010, 07:13:38 AM
Alucard turned around, his blades slashing at the monster.
"That will do" He tossed the potions to the demon-girl.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #686 on: May 31, 2010, 07:16:31 AM
Mirby could faintly feel a slapping sensation, but was unable to do anything about it. She just felt... weak... too weak to do anything really. The voices were also distant, but closer than they had been. Suddenly, a new voice popped into her head.

Mirby! Are you really going to quit now? it said.

But... I can't move... everything feels so distant, and it all feels weak... and I'm feeling just a little bit tired...

That's NO excuse! You need to get back! You are not tired, you are not weak.

How do you know? You're not me!

But I have to look out for you! It is not your time to die, dear. Let your soul reenter your body!

But... how?

It's not that hard. Just... imagine you're back inside of it...

I... I will try, Father.

Good. I'd be disappointed if you weren't going to. Now... it seems my power... is waning once more...

But... you can't go now!

Don't worry... I'll be ba..c..k....

Father? FATHER? I... I guess I'll have to trust him on this... Now to try getting back into my body....

She visualized it, and could feel the pain and the voices getting stronger, getting closer...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #687 on: May 31, 2010, 07:22:18 AM
Alucard turned around, his blades slashing at the monster.
"That will do" He tossed the potions to the demon-girl.

Dan joined in by running around to Nuculais and began to attack the creature's side with the spear.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #688 on: May 31, 2010, 07:25:46 AM
Mirby suddenly felt immense pain in her chest, her arms, her legs, all over. As such, she screamed in agony quite loudly. So loud, in fact, that the battle stopped for a second in surprise.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #689 on: May 31, 2010, 07:28:34 AM
Alucard glanced over at the girl and Mirby "If you could begin with her treatment." He said as he then cut the monster to pieces.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #690 on: May 31, 2010, 07:32:18 AM
"Thank god, she's recovered consciousness." Dan quickly muttered before rolling out o the way of an attack.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #691 on: May 31, 2010, 07:33:24 AM
Nuculais swung in a broad arc, forcing Dan back as he extended his other arm towards Mirby and the demon girl, only to be blocked off by Alucard and his blades.
The monster then curled into a fetal position, charging in immense energy, then releasing it on Dan and Alucard.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #692 on: May 31, 2010, 07:33:33 AM
The pain was immense, almost unbearable. Mirby wondered why, and how, she was still alive. Every bone, every muscle, every nerve ached and throbbed intensely. More intense than ever before. Her body was near broken, but she was still alive, somehow. Just barely. She continued to scream and writhe in agony.

The master of this castle, if he's paying attention, must be loving this... she thought bitterly.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #693 on: May 31, 2010, 07:38:04 AM
Back at the entrance, Edward was poking Tai since he still hadn't recovered consciousness.

(Anyway for any of you to get me back in the story somehow? That and a tl;dr version of it so far)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #694 on: May 31, 2010, 07:46:17 AM
The pain was immense, almost unbearable. Mirby wondered why, and how, she was still alive. Every bone, every muscle, every nerve ached and throbbed intensely. More intense than ever before. Her body was near broken, but she was still alive, somehow. Just barely. She continued to scream and writhe in agony.

The master of this castle, if he's paying attention, must be loving this... she thought bitterly.

Afrula was smirking to him self upon hearing a faint scream echo through out the castle, but for a moment he frowned,"Hmm, blasted fool still wont go away." He got up and entered his coffin to help regin more strength.

Back at the fight, Dan jumped over the energy wave and slahed the monster as he decsended down. "ALucard, we have to hurry up before this thing trys anything new." He shouted to Alucard.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #695 on: May 31, 2010, 07:48:21 AM
[Awaiting on Blackhook to do something with the woman in that there Greek Temple room.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #696 on: May 31, 2010, 07:51:41 AM
Back at the entrance, Edward was poking Tai since he still hadn't recovered consciousness.

(Anyway for any of you to get me back in the story somehow? That and a tl;dr version of it so far)
[Lessee... from what I know...
CHARS ENTER CASTLE
MIRBY MEETS BLUEBEARD
BLUEBEARD AND MIRBY FIGHT SOME ENEMIES
BLUEBEARD AND MIRBY MEET ALUCARD
THE THREE EXPLORE
SUCCUBUS NAMED SEDO TRICKS MIRBY
MIRBY FIGHTS DAN TO TRY TO KEEP HER BODY; FAILS
SEDO MAKES MIRBY HER TOY
MIRBY BREAKS FREE AFTER A HIGHLY SUGGESTIVE SCENE AND KILLS HER
MIRBY MEETS BACK UP WITH THE OTHERS
THE THREE AND THREE MORE COMPANIONS FIGHT A GIANT SNAKE, WIN
THE SIX ENTER THE LABYRINTH
MIRBY ALMOST DIES FROM BATTLE WITH MINOTAUR
MIRBY IS REVIVED BY DEMON GIRL
MIRBY HAS TO FIGHT LEGION, WINS
NUCULAIS APPEARS AND NEARLY KILLS MIRBY
PRESENT

That's a brief summary of what my character has done... rely on the others to fill in with their characters]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #697 on: May 31, 2010, 03:21:54 PM
Bluebeard instinctively ran over to the woman (after setting Strangeman in a corner where he wouldn't get spotted in case of trouble) and knelt down. "Hey are you okay?" He asked, not sure if she was dangerous or not.

[Would I be correct in assuming this woman is Medusa? If she is, I think Bluebeard, in his current state, would be immune to being turned to stone, wouldn't he?]
The woman replied
"Yes, I am fine, thank you...NOW DIE!"
The woman opened her eyes. Here eyes looked like those of a snake and were glowing yellow. The woman was starring at Bluebeard for a while, then she remarked.
"Oh my, you´re a possessed armor, aren´t you? Well this makes things a little complicated."
Bluebeard was wrapped by a large snake tail that came from the woman. The woman changed forms. She grew larger, her skin become green. Her hair turned into snakes.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #698 on: May 31, 2010, 05:01:26 PM
Nuculais' hands began to take the form of blades, he crossed them over his chest and charged Alucard and Dan.
"Strike for the core!" Alucard yelled as he sidestepped the attack and leaped onto the monster, striking it's pinkish red core.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #699 on: May 31, 2010, 05:05:23 PM
The pain wasn't dulling at all; Mirby continued to scream and writhe.