RPMVania

Flame · 269827

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #925 on: June 05, 2010, 02:46:19 PM
Alice recoiled in horror and instinctively grabbed the watch she carried with her. That little golden pocketwatch.

"You're not really him," she said weakly, "You're not him. You're just a monster...a monster..." She couldn't help but tremble. She went along with the charade, finding it difficult to listen to herself. The damned mimic knew just how to hit her where it hurt the most. "I won't give it back to you...not after what you did for me. I forgot how to feel hope and love because of you."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #926 on: June 05, 2010, 02:48:46 PM
The man didn´t react to what Alice said. He only repeated.
"Give it back"

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #927 on: June 05, 2010, 03:37:48 PM
Ammes looked at the dopplegangers that had Bluebeard surrounded.

Hm? Who is that? I haven't seen that person before...

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #928 on: June 05, 2010, 03:42:15 PM
"No...I won't..."

Alice was caught in an internal struggle; on the one hand, she hated the man for taking away her humanity and turning her into little more than a living weapon; on the other hand, he was the closest thing she had to a family, and a part of her couldn't bring herself to hate him. She just didn't know what to do. Her grip on the pocketwatch tightened.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #929 on: June 05, 2010, 04:15:29 PM
[Question, are we out of the maze, because everyone can just wander around freely without getting lost, and where exactly is Alice, with the 75-surely less by now-soldiers, or in an entirely different room?]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #930 on: June 05, 2010, 04:21:37 PM
The dopplegänger became more agressive.
"GIVE IT BACK!"
Sudenly the little girl who was chased by the 3 mimics bumbed into Alice, interupting her internal struggle.
"Oh it´s you! Please help me  O^O"
Alice´s mimic looked angrily over to the other three.
"It looks like it´s time for you to DIE!"
The 4 doppelgänger then proceeded to attack Alice and the Girl.

[Question, are we out of the maze, because everyone can just wander around freely without getting lost, and where exactly is Alice, with the 75-surely less by now-soldiers, or in an entirely different room?]

(You all are still inside Medusa´s room, which is big enough for all this to happen. Alice was send here by Remus, who thought that she would be a good enough specimen for Frankenstein. Yes, you are still inside the Labyrinth.)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #931 on: June 05, 2010, 04:28:29 PM
[That clears things up]
Alucard sent the soldiers to execute all the dopplegangers, but they seemed to keep coming, despite whatever attempts they could make. It was surely looking like a one-sided battle as the fakes came up with new ways to deceive the men, but even so they valiantly fought back. There was blood and flames and holy water, but Alucard and his men kept fighting, their hope for humanity renewing their strength.
"My soldiers, there may come a time where the strength of man falls, a day with wolves and shattered shields, but it is not this day!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #932 on: June 05, 2010, 04:56:17 PM
Alice's instincts quickly kicked in and, without even realising it, she had drawn more knives out. Her six years had ensured that in a fight-or-flight situation, the latter was never an option.

"Get behind me," she said to the girl. Her internal ordeal had been replaced, quite jarringly, with contempt at the doppleganger for trying to take advantage of her.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #933 on: June 05, 2010, 05:21:57 PM
The doppelgänger that was torturing Alice turned into the maid herself.
"Playing hero is nothing for the weak! We´re going to prove that for to you!"
The 4 mimics attacked from all sides at the same time.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #934 on: June 05, 2010, 05:24:47 PM
Alice shut her eyes and, hesitantly, activated her stopwatch.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #935 on: June 05, 2010, 05:47:12 PM
The girl was holding onto Alice when the maid activated her stopwatch. The girl was shocked when she saw how the colors of the world around her faded away. Everything and everyone was moving at a very slow pace,even the dopplegangers were getting closer in a slow motion tempo. Everyone was affected  except for them.
" Wow, how can you do that?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #936 on: June 05, 2010, 07:12:43 PM
"I don't know," said Alice frankly. It was the truth, though. She flung the knives at the dopplegangers and dragged herself and the girl behind the creatures before time returned to normal.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #937 on: June 05, 2010, 07:38:31 PM
Three doppelgängers were killed instantly After the time went normally again. The only one standing was Alice´s copy.
"So, you used you ability. You should cling to that watch, it´s the only thing immportant to you, am I right? You think it makes you special? Fool! You cannot match the powers of Zephyr and Chronomage, the real rulers of time in this castle! And you little girl!"
The doppelgänger turned into the demon girl.
"You are in an even worse situation than her. You think that with your powers you can be helpful to your group, but you can´t control the powers! You are a demon just like all of us, who knows how long it will take till you become a hindrance to them? What´s even better, you don´t even have a past, or a name? You don´t even know what you are! You two are really a nice pair."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #938 on: June 05, 2010, 07:46:54 PM
Alice glared at her mimic and aimed a knife at her.

"Stop talking. I never wanted to be the best at anything. That was all his idea." Alice put her arm around the girl's waist, whether she realised it or not. It seemed as though some part of her, a maternal instinct, had made itself known after years of being forced into the furthest reaches of her soul. "Do what you want with me, I'll gladly carve you freaks up. Leave the girl alone. She didn't ask for this."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #939 on: June 05, 2010, 07:49:03 PM
Alucard finished dealing with the fakes, he looked over at Alice, thinking to intervene, but thought better of it, instead he treated the wounds of his men; Burying the dead as well.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #940 on: June 05, 2010, 08:11:20 PM
"Do you know what you are up against?"
The mimic took the form of the feared count Afrula himself. Everyone looked over to the fake count. Altough it was not the real deal, everyone felt a bit nervous looking at him. The fake smiled maniacly
"The time has come when Master Dracule shall finnaly triumph over humanity! We will be able to wreak havock!"
The fake count dashed towards the girls.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #941 on: June 05, 2010, 08:16:31 PM
The guy that the doppelgangers surrounding us copied... Is me. Bluebeard thought, hoping Ammes would hear him so the doppelgangers wouldn't. And the fatass that the doppelganger in front of us is impersonating someone I really dislike...

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #942 on: June 05, 2010, 08:20:17 PM
"Don't try that on me. You're just a goddamned clone." She pulled out some more knives. "Besides, even if you were the real Count, well, that would just make my job all the easier."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #943 on: June 05, 2010, 08:29:38 PM
"What´s wrong? Why can´t my words reach you anymore? You are no fun anymore!"
The fake counts fingers grew into full length swords. He then slashed at the two girls.

"You can do it miss! This ugly man is no match to you!"
Encouraged the girl

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #944 on: June 05, 2010, 08:36:14 PM
Alice tried blocking the blades with her own knives, but the brunt of the attack still broke through and slashed across her chest. She cried out and fell backwards, still holding onto the girl.

"Got damnit...don't tell me I have to use this thing again..."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #945 on: June 05, 2010, 08:41:08 PM
"Fight, Alice. These are just demons without minds." Alucard said, obviously new to the whole encouragement thing, his men stood ready to help her, his hand shot out. "Enough, this is her battle, for the time being go and listen to her for the time being." Alucard ran out of the room in wolf form, searching for an exit.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #946 on: June 05, 2010, 08:46:28 PM
"Don´t worry! I can help you!"
The girl´s eyes glowed red and bats started crawling out of her body.Some bats crawled into Alice´s wounds, merging with her flesh. The rest of the bats formed two fire balls that flew towards the fake Dracula´s hands, burning them so strongly that the weapons broke apart.
"*pant* now..you can finish him* pant*"
 The girl was exhausted from overusing her powers again.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #947 on: June 05, 2010, 08:53:07 PM
That's you? Or rather... that was you? Does the green man have something to do with your being in a suit of armor, perhaps?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #948 on: June 05, 2010, 09:02:51 PM
Yeah, that fat bastard is the one that led me here.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #949 on: June 05, 2010, 09:05:10 PM
"You god damned assholes. A bit high-strung, aren't you? I thought you said it didn't matter if one of you died; your mother would just spawn more of you. And then this little girl comes over here, and kills one of you, and then you freak out. You really should just CALM THE HELL DOWN!" Mirby sliced up several of the doppelgangers! "Go ahead, take me on if you want! If this date is who I think it might be, this will make it all the more interesting!" She laughed maniacally.
---
Meanwhile, in another part of the castle, the pendant hung on a pillar. A crow landed nearby. It looked inquisitively at the pendant, pecked at it a couple of times. Gregory tried sending a message to it, a message to pick the pendant up. The crow obeyed, and then Gregory used his spirit to take control of the bird.

Now... hmm... where's the labyrinth... he thought, flying around, searching for the place where his daughter was.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything