RPMVania

Flame · 269832

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #900 on: June 05, 2010, 03:34:27 AM
"Ngh, this is enough, you and your friends have lost." Alucard flipped his blade so the point (Or foil) was pointing toward his back, he thrust the blade into Alucart, swishing up and cutting his copy in two.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #901 on: June 05, 2010, 03:44:19 AM
[@Afroshroom: I was hoping not to continue with StrangeMan until he was woken up...but since everyone is really paying him no mind, might as well do something with the real Dan...where is he anyway?]

(Unconscious some where around the outer reaches of where the fight is taking. But if you don't wan to it's fine.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #902 on: June 05, 2010, 04:01:32 AM
[@Afroshroom: I was hoping not to continue with StrangeMan until he was woken up...but since everyone is really paying him no mind, might as well do something with the real Dan...where is he anyway?]
[[Should Ammy go and harass someone to see to him?]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #903 on: June 05, 2010, 04:45:11 AM
[No no, theres no need to do so. Besides that's not the real Strange Man anyway. I'll continue writing tommorrow, I seem to be tired for no real reason.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #904 on: June 05, 2010, 05:22:57 AM
[I'm just waiting on the return of Sedo...]

Mirby continued to wait... She passed the time by owning the doppelgangers at their board games, and proceeding to slay them if they complained.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #905 on: June 05, 2010, 09:58:51 AM
The girl got up and started aimlessly walking trought the battlefield, till she came across Mirby. She looked with confusion at her guardian, who was casually playing board with the doppelgängers.
"...What are you doing?"

----------------------------------------

The Persephone gave the doctor a serious look.
"I'm afraid the being known as Sedo had died when the woman known as Mirby purified her. I am merely an unholy maid blessed with the misstres' power and knowledge...call me Serina." She told him, as she smiled just like the recently deceased succubus would.

"I have come here for a favor, dear doctor."

Suddenly a shadow came to the room and threw a glowing object. Withouth looking away from the scientist's face, she grabbed the item and clutched it tightly in her hands.

She did not flinch once, even though the thing was burning her hands.

"I wish, no, I want to become immune to this." Serina commanded the man.     

The scientist raised an eyebrow. He took the pendant from the demon´s hand. The object´s holy light had no effect on Frankenstein.
"Make you immune to this? Are you aware what you are asking me to do? I am afraid that not even I am able to make a demon immune to holy powers. If I could then I would´ve immunised the Count a long time ago!"
The doctor then observed the pendant more closely.
"But since this object is in my possession, there is no way the girl can use it against you, but to make you happy, I can destroy it. The only way to make you immune to holy powers would be if I turned you into a machine. I doubt you would want that.."
Said the scientist with a mocking smile.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #906 on: June 05, 2010, 10:22:09 AM
"Passing the time; they told me to wait, and I can't really defeat them all..." Mirby commented absently.

---
Mirby's father watched the mad scientist from within the amulet.

Well, Gregory, this is a fine mess you've gotten yourself into... he thought to himself... However, nothing can destroy this pendant aside from burning it in the fires of hell for all eternity... and even then it's a stretch. I can... however... make myself vanish... Gregory summoned all his power and made the pendant burn white-hot. The scientist dropped the pendant in surprise, and it fell to the ground. Right before it hit, it emitted a bright flash and vanished. The scientist shrugged, figuring it had been destroyed.

The pendant reappeared elsewhere in the castle. As to where, Gregory wasn't sure. But he was safe, and he was going to find a way to return to his daughter. By any means necessary.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #907 on: June 05, 2010, 10:26:47 AM
By now, Bluebeard was simply throwing punches, since the only magic of his which he could use was superheating his thumbs to light his grenado, which he didn't have much time now to flick out, and the use of his weapons was a wasted effort at this point. So, he was simply stalling for time until Ammes could use magic again.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #908 on: June 05, 2010, 10:34:05 AM
(I wasn´t going to destroy the amulet, I had other palns with it...)
"There, all done.Is the anything else you want me to do?"
The scientist looked at the place where the amulet dropped. He was sure that he didn´t do anything to it, he was a human after all. An excited grin appeared on the mad doctors face.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #909 on: June 05, 2010, 10:46:41 AM
[My bad. How was I to know? You didn't give any indications of that.]

Gregory tried to gauge his location, but was hopelessly lost. And hanging from a pillar too...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #910 on: June 05, 2010, 10:56:01 AM
( An evil scientist never destroys things before researching! :P )
The girl looked in disbelief at Mirby.
"Wait for what?...Oh well, I might as well join you, right?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #911 on: June 05, 2010, 11:02:18 AM
[Hmm... Could the sword Bluebeard's been seeking out be in the evil scientist's possession? It looks like a cross between a Claymore and a Katana with a snow-white blade, a gold-colored hilt, and 8 silver seals going a quarter of the way up the blade.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #912 on: June 05, 2010, 11:03:01 AM
"Hold it right there... forgive me for this but... I must see if it's really you." Mirby stabbed right through the girl. She looked stunned, shocked, surprised...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #913 on: June 05, 2010, 11:05:22 AM
"..WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"
(Mirby doesn´t know about the girl´s ability...she wasn´t there when the girl discovered it!)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #914 on: June 05, 2010, 11:06:47 AM
[Aaaand I've been ignored... T-T]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #915 on: June 05, 2010, 11:08:15 AM
[I know, but the doppelgangers don't die like everyone else...

And Bluebeard, patience...]

"A test. With all these doppelgangers around, one can never be too safe..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #916 on: June 05, 2010, 11:10:59 AM
(Oh sorry, does that sword have any abilities?)
"A test. With all these doppelgangers around, one can never be too safe..."
"BUT WHY WOULD YOU STAB ME! And I am supposed to be a demon..you are no better than them!"
The girl´s eyes glowed red and little bats started crawling out of her body...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #917 on: June 05, 2010, 11:13:22 AM
"I would've stabbed Dan, or Alucard, or anyone else. I didn't single you out. I stabbed you because these doppelgangers would react differently to a stabbing than you. And plus, even if they copied that new ability of yours, it probably wouldn't be as effective."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #918 on: June 05, 2010, 11:17:27 AM
(Oh sorry, does that sword have any abilities?)
[Yes, but only Bluebeard can use 'em. It can make and manipulate lightning and electricity. His real/full name (Hachi-san is referred to as a 'he' by Bluebeard) will be revealed by Bluebeard later, either when he gets it back or he mentions him and someone asks why Hachi-san is so important.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #919 on: June 05, 2010, 11:21:00 AM
(Mirby, that´s kinda cold blooded you know... Also if noone can use that blade then I guess the doc has installed it into one of his many machines, probably a tinman has it :P)
"ARE YOU STUPID?! Recently you almost killed me with your powers!"
The bats that came from the girls body formed a small firball that was fired at Mirby. The ball missed her and hit one of the doppelgänger instead, burning it to death. The girl´s eyes stopped glowing and she looked confused at the burning mimic.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #920 on: June 05, 2010, 11:42:48 AM
Bluebeard continued fighting doppelgangers, until they suddenly stopped and stepped away, forming an arena around him, all of them copying him in appearance. After several minutes, all of them changed from his current armored form to that of his original form, that of a tall, young man with neck-length, curly blue hair, a thick, but short, blue beard, and wearing a loose, white shirt, dark blue jacket with a tricorn of the same color, light blue trousers, black, buckled boots, and a bluish-green sash. Bluebeard was, needless to say, stunned that they did this. Though, it didn't surprise him that they could use his form, since their master has his body captive. Then, one of them stepped forward. "Zehahaha! Don't you get it!? We can fall into formless masses when struck, stabbed, or sliced, and then reform! There's no possible way you can destroy us in your current state!" He shouted, pausing for a moment. "Zeheheh... Let's have a little fun with this!" He shouted before changing forms again. This time, into a large, round man with short arms and legs in a dark green tuxedo with a mess of lighter green hair.

Tch... Wonderful, as if this couldn't get any more frustrating, they can apparently access my memories too... And why'd they have to change into that bastard?

[Oooh... Bluebeard's past will be revealed... Maybe... In a flashback or two perhaps?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #921 on: June 05, 2010, 12:49:34 PM
Alice looked over her shoulder, only to find that both Mirby and the girl had absconded and gone elsewhere. She frowned, but continued fighting the doppleganger horde nonetheless. Still, it would be unfair to say she didn't feel a slight tinge of betrayal.

This is why you don't trust others. They'll always leave you when they need to.

[I really have nothing to do here besides idly kill dopplegangers. Is there even an Alice clone at all?]

-----

"H-hey," stammered Laura, struggling to free her leg from the demon's grip, "Let me go!"

"And why would I do that?"

"You said you couldn't hit a girl!"

"He did. I have no such ethical complications."

"Don't do this," said the lad hurriedly, hald-pleadingly.

"Showing concern for the monster who nearly killed you a moment ago? I'm ashamed to be attached to you."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #922 on: June 05, 2010, 02:02:23 PM
The mimic that posed as Alice stopped attacking. It looked Alice deep into the eyes.
"Tell me, how does it feel? What is the feeling of a being with a pathetic existence? Why are you even fighting? Do you care what the great lord Dracula will do to this world?"
The mimic came closer to Alice.
"You don´t care for money, but what do you care for? You expect some praise? You want people to acknowledge you as a human being? Wake up! That´s not going to happen! As if you could even lay a finger on the count..."
The doppelgänger took the shape of Remus the werwolf
" You couldn´t even fight me properly. How did it feel to find out how weak you are compared to non humans?"

-----------------------------------

Three mimics attacked the little girl, you could say that they wanted revenge, though, they don´t feel like that.
" You think I´m scarred? You can´t hurt me!"
The shapeshifting demons looked at eachother and grinned. Each of them took a different shape - manifestations of the girls fears.
One has turned into a muscular manly figure with long hair and a tentacle shaped hand.
The second one was some sort of humanoid white bat, who was wearring a long crimson cloak and carried a sword.
The last one took the form of Mirby. The Mirby clone was pointing at the girl a black version of the original´s sword.
"Demon, you are nothing but a nuissance, I should have killed you when I had the chance back then!"
The girl was scarred of these visions, not sure why.With tears in her eyes she ran away.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #923 on: June 05, 2010, 02:16:44 PM
[Blackhook, you magnificent bastard.]

Alice stopped in her tracks and looked at her own mimic with a deadpan expression. But for the first in a long, long time time, there was fear and sorrow in her eyes.

"No...I...that's not it at all...I..."

Memories came flooding back to her mind, memories she had long since repressed. The orphanage. The closet. The strange man. The pocketwatch. The mansion. The knives. Those six long years, years she would never get back. In the back of her mind, she began to question what it was all for. She wanted a family, and instead she was moulded into a machine, a tool that existed only to fight.

She never did find out what the old man had intended for her to do.

Once the doppleganger took on the form of Remus, Alice felt a sudden tinge of genuine panic cut through her. Her hands, trembling, lost their grip o her knives. The blades fell to the floor with a faint clatter.

"I...I'm not weak...!" She tried to say it, but even she had her doubts about that. It had never occurred to her that the one thing she feared more than anything else was herself.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #924 on: June 05, 2010, 02:42:16 PM
(I´ll take that as a compliment  [eyebrow] )

Copy Remus came closer and clser to the maiden. The enjoyment of torturing her was clearly seen in his face.
"It´s hard to hear the truth, isn´t it? You have noticed, haven´t you? All the demons and people around you have their purpose. The demons love the master of this castle, they love tormenting humans...The humans fight to save their lives, to free the world of darkness, for their ideals..."
The mimic was really close now
"Not only you lack strength, you lack a purpose. You should probably just die...but can something that doesn´t even exist die?"
The shapeshiffter changed it´s form one more time. This time it took the shape of the person who turned Alice into what she is now. The man that was supposed to free her that time, but instead he took her humanity. The man stretched his arm.
"Give it back."

--------------------------------

The girl still kept running away frm the three doppelgängers