Flame · 269847

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #800 on: June 02, 2010, 04:31:55 AM
Bluebeard sighed, put his cutlass away, and pulled out a couple grenado, superheating both thumbs. "Is it a one-way barrier or a two-way?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #801 on: June 02, 2010, 04:32:42 AM
The worm gave the wall one last ramming, and shattered it. It darted through the opening and charged at the group (and Ammes in particular, since he blew off several large chunks off of it).

Ammes emitted a shadowy mass from his and, and it took the shape of a javelin with a chain attached.

"Please keep the thing occupied for a moment. I need a moment before I finally finish that thing off."

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #802 on: June 02, 2010, 04:35:04 AM
"Got it!" Mirby jumped atop the beast's head and stabbed downward with her blade. The flailing beast began to thrash, and Mirby had to hold on for dear life. Fortunately, she was able to steer it with her blade. She made sure to keep it away from Ammes.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #803 on: June 02, 2010, 04:35:30 AM
"Will do, Ammes" Alucard charged along with his men, attacking with true precision and agility.
"If I had my armor, you'd be swarmed in flames."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #804 on: June 02, 2010, 04:40:15 AM
Bluebeard lit the two grenado. "Fire in the hole!" He shouted, flinging them at the worm. Hopefully, his allies would attempt to avoid the explosions that would occur shortly.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #805 on: June 02, 2010, 04:46:55 AM
Mirby was still riding the giant worm.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #806 on: June 02, 2010, 04:48:28 AM
With much effort, Ammes stood upright and held the javelin pointing upward. A black wind swirled out from Ammes and he started to floating high up.

"When I say, move out of the way, alright?"

The chain started to shake and went through Ammes's chest.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #807 on: June 02, 2010, 04:52:27 AM
Alucard closed his eyes, remembering his dark magic studies, attacking with a volley of fireballs.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #808 on: June 02, 2010, 04:58:02 AM
The doppleganger dashed towards the worm, his cape stood erect an ready to strike with it's blade.
While it was closing in on the worm, its focus was on the floor itself.

He drew closer and closer, as his blade was about to meet the beast's skin, the being tripped on a small rock.
"Whoops!"

When it had tripped, the rock went flying straight toward the worm. A small glint of mischief could be seen in the doppleganger's eyes.

The small stone hit a nerve of the worm, which caused it to head towards the tentacle headed man at fullspeed.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #809 on: June 02, 2010, 05:04:19 AM
Dammit.

Ammes thrust both arms in either direction and the javelin shot out and pierced the entire length of the worm. The worm froze in mid-air and the javelin and chain started to glow with an oscillating blue light. The worm began to dessicate, and in moments, the javelin and chain disintegrated and Ammes fell to the floor, unconscious. He appeared as if he were completely unscathed. The worm was barely alive and with what little energy it had, wriggled around in desperation.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #810 on: June 02, 2010, 05:06:31 AM
"COULD SOMEONE KILL THIS THING ALREADY?!?" Mirby screamed, still holding on for dear life.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #811 on: June 02, 2010, 05:06:56 AM
"Now! Long range attackers!" He commanded the men to throw their knives, shoot their bows, fire their guns, destroying the worm. "Another win for us, is everyone alright?" Little hands shot up, Alucard quickly tended to their wounds.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #812 on: June 02, 2010, 05:16:36 AM
"Now! Long range attackers!" He commanded the men to throw their knives, shoot their bows, fire their guns, destroying the worm. "Another win for us, is everyone alright?" Little hands shot up, Alucard quickly tended to their wounds.
[...What just happened?]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #813 on: June 02, 2010, 05:17:48 AM
[Medusa had people turned into statues, once she died, they came back to life, so now they are fighting to escape, hopefully we can drop them off somewhere.]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #814 on: June 02, 2010, 05:38:35 AM
[Oh right, forgot about the 75 people...they will be great for the hive's ambush. >BD]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #815 on: June 02, 2010, 05:40:21 AM
[And Fire Emblem style fighting! Or should I say, Advance Wars, if you know what I mean]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #816 on: June 02, 2010, 06:03:15 AM
[Not exactly what I had mind...your idea sounds awesome tough.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #817 on: June 02, 2010, 06:20:43 AM
Mirby fell to the ground and started gasping for air... "Took you guys long enough!" she yelled.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #818 on: June 02, 2010, 04:55:39 PM
The lad was too entranced to notice as the lady leaned over to him. Bearing her fangs, she was just about to plunge them into his exposed neck...

And then the demonic claw decided to take things into its own hands (such as it were). With a sudden jerking movement, it swiped upwards and knocked Laura's head away from the lad's neck. She fell to the ground wearing a look of shock and sorrow.

"Wh-what was that for? How could you hurt a lady in such a way?"

"Drop the act, vampire," said the claw, "I know your kind all too well."

Laura climbed onto her feet and giggled wickedly. "Well, I suppose there's no use with this if you've already seen through my ruse..." She grabbed her crimson dress and threw it off, revealing a combat outfit with a silver-grey corset and knee-high boots. A pair of feline ears appeared as she let her hair, now dark blue, down. She clenched her fists and smiled smugly at the lad and his demonic aide.

"Well then, boys...how about we settle this?"

-----

Alice watched the scene before her with distaste. She looked down at Mirby, who seemed to be the person closest to possessing something approaching common sense.

"Who are you and where am I?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #819 on: June 02, 2010, 05:05:27 PM
"Huh... oh, right. I'm Mirby, and you're in some sort of labyrinth. We're about to leave, so you should probably come with us."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #820 on: June 02, 2010, 05:09:18 PM
Alice hesitated to reply, but sighed and nodded in the end.

"Alright, fine. I have a score to settle with someone anyway."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #821 on: June 02, 2010, 05:12:57 PM
"Well if it's a denizen of the castle, then I've got one to settle too."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #822 on: June 02, 2010, 05:38:42 PM
(Isn´t Laura one of Vixy´s character..oh wait she doesn´t post here anymore so we can ignore that :D)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #823 on: June 02, 2010, 05:40:41 PM
[Damned if I know. I didn't read the earlier posts.]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #824 on: June 02, 2010, 06:20:34 PM
"Gye he he he he. That takes care of the magic user. Now to have some fun with this humans before killing them off." The doppleganger taught to itself.

It walked towards Mirby, it masked itself with a sad expression.

"Are you okay, my saviour? My little goof-up didn't hinder you in any way did it?"

The doppleganger continued to stall the group of vampire hunters, just a little more until his kin came rushing down from the hallway.
-----------------------------------

"DAMN THIS LABYRINTH FROM HELL!!" Strange Man shouted as he made a swift u-turn from another upcoming dead-end. The poor man seemed to have gotten himself lost in the labyrinth in his rush to see his companions. It didn't help that he also had a bad sence of direction.

"Gyeh. Chasing after this idiot is beginning to bore me." Said yhe doppleganger who posed as Mirby.

"Sisters, let's split up from here. A quarted of us continue to follow this imbecile. The rest of us go towards our lone brother in Medusa's Hamlet."

When the group were closing in on a fork in the road, a large mass of this creatures crawled towards the left.

"AH HA!" Yell the hooded man, quickly turning towards the group imitators and riding along the wall on his one-wheeled vehicle.

"I'm coming comrades!" Were the last words he said before dissapearing in the darkness.

"...Gye he he he! Idiot, can't even tell that was an obvious ruse. Come sisters, to Medusa's Hamlet."

The small group of dopplegangers liquified their bodies and crawled up into the ceiling. There was a small hole between the intersection and the pack squeezed themselves into it, heading straight toward the unsuspecting hunters.