RPMVania

Flame · 269640

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2550 on: January 02, 2011, 11:40:15 PM
Orlox picked Mirby once again up, this time to use her as living shield against bluebeard´s sword.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2551 on: January 04, 2011, 05:54:20 PM
[Looking back... oops. D: Sorry bout that. Eh, don't have it now so all's good.]

Mirby's magic started to radiate from her body, burning Orlox's hand as it grew more intense and more powerful.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2552 on: January 04, 2011, 06:04:53 PM
Altough it hurt, Orlox didn´t want to let go of her no matter what. Suddenly a ray of light hit Orlox´ foot. the claimh solais flew  upwards, cutting trough the vampire´s leg, making him lose his blance and let go of Mirby. The sword continued and stopped in front of Mirby.

"Young lady, I feel a great amount of light inside you, let me help you..."

A male voice came out of the sword.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2553 on: January 05, 2011, 03:57:54 AM
(Okay okay, sorry sorry.)
Alucard adjusted his hands around Hachi, measuring the blade and its weight as he dove it into Orlox's deformed stomach. He sent purple flames of powerful intensity inside the vampire.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2554 on: January 05, 2011, 08:46:27 AM
Along with Alucard's purple flames, Bluebeard made Hachi launch massive amounts of electricity.

Bjorn simply stayed where he was. Whether it was because he was waiting for something or because he had no clue what to do was uncertain.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2555 on: January 05, 2011, 05:21:19 PM
The attack destroyed Orlox´ monstrous body. Tha vampire used his remaining strength to return to his humanoid form.
The vampire was catching breath. He was bleeding from several parts of his body.
"Damn it...this can´t be for real. Metla, please help me..."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2556 on: January 05, 2011, 05:51:23 PM
Mirby fell to the ground with a thud. She was panting, staring at her sword... "Who... what... what just happened?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2557 on: January 05, 2011, 06:16:48 PM
" No need to be confused, I just took possession of myy old sword"
From the claimh solais emerged a figure. It was a young man with flaming red hair- the ghost of Bruce.
" Good evening M´lady. I am..or rather was Gregory Morris..you may call me Greg."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2558 on: January 05, 2011, 07:56:47 PM
[Did not expect this! Cool!]

"Okayy... I kinda still need a sword to defend myself, so do you mind if I utilize this for a little bit longer? And if you're still here do you have some unfinished business in this world or something?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2559 on: January 05, 2011, 08:47:00 PM
"Technically, I failed to defeat Dracula while I was alive...but usually this castle simply absprbs a soul whether or not you still have some unfinished task"
Greg looked at the beheaded body which was known as Bruce. He sighed.
"Well, it looks like a powerful seal protects this room...and it seems that killing the caster didn´t break it, but we can think about that later. I offer you my help. It seems you are quite talented with my sword but I might bring out the full potential of the claimh solais."

Frankenstein started shaking slightly when he noticed that Greg is awake now.
"How long till she´ll arrive?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2560 on: January 06, 2011, 05:51:45 PM
"What an interesting turn of events." Alucard mumbled as he relaxed Hachi further in his hands.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2561 on: January 06, 2011, 08:09:13 PM
"Any help would be greatly appreciated; I thank you for this. And I will do my best to slay the monster responsible for leaving you in this ghastly form!" Mirby prepared for attack.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2562 on: January 07, 2011, 03:19:06 AM
Bjorn sat criss-cross, floating in the air.

Bluebeard's head poked out of Hachi. "Well, Bjorn did say that to remove the seal would require destroying half the castle."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2563 on: January 07, 2011, 02:59:41 PM
"The castle would have been destroyed in the aftermath, it only means less corridors to fight through." He looked down at Bluebeard's head oddly sticking out.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2564 on: January 07, 2011, 03:54:44 PM
Greg smiled at the group.
"No need  to worry about that. There is a way to break the seal without killing you. The problem is that our enemies won't allow us to escape. "

Orlox was gathering his last bits of energy.
"A Morris? The family that shares blood with the Belmonts? How was Frankenstein able to turn him into his slave? I shoul get rid of them before he can tell them some important secrets."
Orlox once again turned into his monstrous form. A magic circle formed in front of him as he was preparing to blast the group with a stream of dark light.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2565 on: January 07, 2011, 04:27:00 PM
"Quickly, let us end him!" He shifted into a wolf, running up to Orlox while gripping Hachi. He shifted back and grabbed Hachi as he landed on Orlox, infusing the blade with his own magic as he cut parts of the monsters body, disarming him slightly."
"Finish him off!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2566 on: January 07, 2011, 06:12:33 PM
Mirby looked at her blade, at the spirit of Greg, and dashed up to Orlox. With a mighty leap she shoved the blade, now radiant with holy energies and powered up to the max, directly into Orlox's skull, piercing it and sending shocks of white light throughout his body. Cracks appeared in his skin as light boiled and burst out in streams of pure luminescence. And then, a bright explosion of holy power. When the light faded and the smoke cleared, there was naught but a large black burnmark on the floor where he once stood.

[Odd that you chose Greg as his name, when that is the name I chose for Mirby's father.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2567 on: January 07, 2011, 06:56:35 PM
(Dang it...well I chose the name for obvious reasons though.)

The ghost of orlox appeared at the place where he was slain. suddenly the claimh solais started glowing and absorbed the ghost in it's blade.

"The true power of the Claimh Solais, to feed on darkness. THough you must be very experienced to use this power."
Said Greg emerging from the sword.
"I don't think you can use that technique on your own yet, but you got potential..."

"Are you scared now Bjorn?"
Asked Frankenstein, preparing for an upcomming battle.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2568 on: January 07, 2011, 09:06:56 PM
"Well then... who's our next opponent? We've got a meeting with the castle's master, and I for one don't want to be delayed any longer."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2569 on: January 07, 2011, 09:25:34 PM
Suddenly the group dodged a large fireball, but it's explosion was big enough to ent the group flying.

"I think it's time that I perform my final experiment with you. How long will you be able to survive a fight against me? I have seen your fights since you entered this castle, so I know that I can't underestimate you."

Dr. Frankenstein touched the big screws on his shoulderpads and removing them, after that steam emitted from the shoulderpads as the fell to the ground. The doctor then unbuttoned his jacked and folded it tidly before he put it on the floor. as last he put down his glasses and put on the googles he was wearring on his forhead.
The group had a clear view at the doctor's upper body, which seemed human but it clearly looked like fake skin. What is the secret of the doctor's body?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2570 on: January 07, 2011, 09:29:55 PM
"And this is where we have to be careful... I can tell just from his looks that he's not even human anymore. And what he is now is definitely powerful. Eh, we should be able to take him if we're careful..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2571 on: January 07, 2011, 11:09:08 PM
"Hachi's main abilities won't work on him. I think he can absorb electricty." Bluebeard said, pulling his head back into the sword. "I hope I can remember what else he can do and that it'll work."

---

Bjorn grinned and floated off to a safe distance. He turned to face Metla. "My friend. I have one question. Do you wish to go to paradise?" He asked, a dark gray transfer bomb shikigami with a blood red, bat-shaped symbol, hovering next to his head. "If you do, then you will have to make the journey alone, as you are the final one of us alive."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2572 on: January 08, 2011, 06:48:02 PM
>_>
<_<
*Morder attacks the Mutt*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2573 on: January 08, 2011, 07:06:55 PM
The Cerberus jumped high into the air and spit out fireballs at the two heroes from one of the heads.

-----

(HEY ST! Do you wanna join in the fun or shall I just kill of Metla?)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2574 on: January 08, 2011, 08:53:03 PM
Alucard set Hachi in front of him, widening his stance so as not to get knocked back too easily. (A serious problem for castlevania protagonists)
"I'm sure he will be able to absorb my black magic as well, it seems physical weapons will have to do."