• View Profile
Reply #2525 on: December 25, 2010, 10:08:28 PM
(Talk talk)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2526 on: December 25, 2010, 10:24:34 PM
((Invites Death over for a cup of tea- "Shall we talk?" 8D ))

"Lets go Dan!" Morder called out to Dan as the cursed robot finished slaying a gigantic Armor knight.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2527 on: December 25, 2010, 10:37:03 PM
Hidden in the dark, he was expecting them. He was waiting patiently looking at a cristal ball in front of him. Lord Death was expecting his guests

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2528 on: December 26, 2010, 06:10:45 AM
Morder and Dan reached the tower at the highest point of the top floor. From the top of the tower they could see the staircase leading up to the large circular throne room. There was still one more challenge before they could finally confront Afro.

As they approached the wrought iron doors of the tower, so intricately engraved and inset with designs of demons and skulls, the doors opened outward, creaking slowly as they did so.

The duo entered, and went up a small flight of pitch black marble steps. The area was dark. They reached another pair of doors, which opened as well. They entered, and torches lit up around the room. There was a star design on the floor, with strange symbols surrounding it. The walls were pitch black, as if there were no walls. Chains hung down, reaching high up into the darkness, all around the room. The whole room seemed almost like an endless darkness, the floor itself dissolving into the black... opposite from the entrance, sat Death himself, upon a throne of bones and skulls. In front of him, he had a crystal ball upon a pillar.

As they entered, the doors closed behind them. Down from the blackness above swooped down a Slogra and Gaibon, at Death's side. From below the throne, came a growling sound, and 3 sets of red evil eyes were visible.

"Ahahahahaha!" Death cackled in a demonic deep voice, with deep reverberations.

"Its... Been a while, Death... I see you never loose your pale boney complexion.", Dan mockingly said.

"thou can do nothing to myself in thy current form, mere machine... Or should I say, former machine...  By HIS orders, thou shall  BOTH meet your end- And forfeit your souls to the hellfire enshrined within Lord Dracula!"

"We'll see about that, foul aberration." Morder quipped back.
((Pretend death doesnt recognize him for now- and sorry for putting words in his mouth... couldnt help myself. XD))

((what say THIS as the battle theme with Death and his 3 (or would Cerberus count as 3 itself and therefore it be 6?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2529 on: December 27, 2010, 06:42:09 PM
Alucard reached his hand out to grab Hachi, holding it in his hand it felt strange, and yet satisfying.
"I do hope you permit me to use this, Bluebeard."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2530 on: December 27, 2010, 07:44:14 PM
"Go ahead. It's hard for me to control him without a body." Bluebeard said, the blade of Hachi sparking. "And with me in here, you can use Hachi's magic."

-----

Bjorn noticed how worried the doctor was about Bruce's ghost waking up. This gave the fat vampire an idea. "Hmm, I wonder, what should happen if I woke that red-haired kid up?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2531 on: December 29, 2010, 05:57:24 AM
(Sorry...been busy irl. >.>; )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2532 on: December 29, 2010, 04:57:13 PM
Frankenstein looked over to Bjorn´s ghost. Deep hatred showed in his eyes.The doctor still kept his composture and replied in a polite manner, though anger was noticable in his voice.
"I would say that it is in your interest that you don´t wake him up."
Frankenstein looked at the red haired ghost. His face always kept reminding him of the day, the day when Dracula returned, the day when he lost his...beloved.

---------------

The crystal ball in front of  Death showed him the pictures of the battle inside Frankenstein´s lab. The reaper looked back the duo.

"I wonder, home cometh that thou hath entered my chamber alone? It almost seems that thou are seeking thine demise sooner than planned by God?"

Death held a skull in his palm

"I can see it. I can see how much time thou living beings have on this earth. Yes, though that doesn´t mean that you cannot die sooner."

Death crushed the skull which woke up the sleeping hellhound. Cerberus noticed his prey and jumped at the two heroes.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2533 on: December 29, 2010, 10:07:54 PM
((Now, how BIG exactly is the doggy? I mean, it is under the throne, so it cant be too big right?))

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2534 on: December 29, 2010, 10:15:30 PM
(Well the Cv cerberus isn´t that tall)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2535 on: January 01, 2011, 01:26:05 AM
"Excellent, if we combine our magic, I will be sure to defeat the enemy swiftly." He thought.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2536 on: January 01, 2011, 10:36:21 AM
Morder and Dan readied for battle. Morder pulled out his dual swords, and Dan bared his own weapon. (Did we get your spear back? I dont remember now)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2537 on: January 01, 2011, 12:01:48 PM
(I´m not quite sure now...wait I think you were looking for it in the weapon room but now I´m not sure if it was there or not...)

Monster Orlox appeared behind Alucard.
"if you want to defeat your enemy then just don´t talk about it!"
Orlox released a strong energy beam from his mouth. Alucard Barely dodged the attack.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2538 on: January 01, 2011, 06:14:47 PM
(Actually, he was thinking that. Eheh..)
Alucard ran to the monster's sides, slashing Hachi in a slightly awkward movement.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2539 on: January 01, 2011, 07:23:46 PM
Orlox dodged the slash. The green monster the shot fireballs from its mouth.

----------------

The monstrous dog locked it´s eyes at the duo..all six of them. The three heads grit their teeth and growled. Cerberus was ready to attack.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2540 on: January 01, 2011, 07:45:28 PM
Mirby blocked the fireballs and then renewed her furious attack.

"You claim that I am a monster, one who kills all in her way for the sake of being in her way. But that is untrue; yet when given the choice between letting me go past you and fighting me, you choose fighting. Thus, I must fight, and self-defense is always a good reason to fight. And I must fight for the future, the future of all I know and love, because if I fall here from not fighting, then there will have been no point to coming here in the first place.

"This is not a question of what I'm fighting for, nor one of why. It is one of must I fight for this, and the answer is yes.

"The question now is what are you fighting for?"

With that, her furious attack became even stronger and a bit faster.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2541 on: January 01, 2011, 08:29:02 PM
Monster Orlox escaped Mirby´s though she was able to land a few hits. The monster was now facing both Mirby and Alucard.
"Making your big speech and yet you attacked me while I was turned away from you.I thought  I told you to keep that mouth of yours shut!"
Monster Orlox summoned some demonic skulls that flew at the heroes

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2542 on: January 01, 2011, 11:44:48 PM
"Listening to the words of tyrants, hypocrites, and monsters? Why would I do a thing like that?!?" The attack continued.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2543 on: January 02, 2011, 03:53:59 AM
Lightning exploded from Hachi when Alucard swung the sword, though it completely missed Orlox and flew at the doctor, most likely because of the awkward swing.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2544 on: January 02, 2011, 09:42:53 AM
The lightning bolt hit the doctor who was still in deep thoughts. Though the lightning had no visible effect on him
"Hmm, what was that?"

Monster Orlox grabbed Mirby with his massive hands and held her above the floor.
"Stop spouting such nonsence. You powerless human, you are nothing more than food. That´s the only reason humanity still exists.That is your fate!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2545 on: January 02, 2011, 08:46:22 PM
"NO! Our fate is to survive! We are not food, we are people, just like you were long ago. But seeing you now... I don't think even a shred of humanity remains in the beastly form! As such, your fate is to be destroyed like the monster that you are!" Mirby slashed with all her might and severed one of Orlox's hands, causing him to drop her. Unfortunately, upon landing she lost her grip one the Claimh Solais and it slid across the floor. She got up and ran towards it but before she could reach it Orlox stepped on it, gently enough that she wouldn't be able to get it. "[parasitic bomb]!" she muttered.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2546 on: January 02, 2011, 08:59:12 PM
(...HOW MANY [tornado fang]ing TIMES TO I have to tell that you are not holding the Claimh Solais? Screw it, fine, I´ll go along with it... Can´t blame you for not remembering every detail)

Monster Orlox looked at the place where his arm used to be. The transformed vampire would smile, if he was able to in this grotesque appearance.
"Vampires will always be above humans. You see this? This is nothing but a flesh wound to us, imagine if I were now to rip off your arm."
As he said that, the monster´s tail coiled around her arm.

Frankestein looked over at the scene and wondered.
"How come she was holding that sword, I thought I kept it at a safe distance...Tha woman is full of surprises..."

The ghost of Bruce was slowly opening his eyes...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2547 on: January 02, 2011, 09:05:01 PM
[then how did I attack you? And I honestly don't recall you ever saying it. Plus, now I'm not since you're currently standing on it. looking back a few posts you yourself said "Orlox dodged the slash" saying that I did in fact have the blade. No posts afterwards say that I don't. QED I win.]

"[parasitic bomb] [parasitic bomb] [parasitic bomb]..." Mirby's mind raced as to how to get out of this... "Alucard, help!!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2548 on: January 02, 2011, 09:50:59 PM
(1.The slash Orlox dodged was Alucard's attack, not yours.
2. I stated early ,before Frankenstein was going to experimant on Mirby who was tied on a surgery table, that the doc put away all of the equipment she had and  put the sword away from her so that she won't use it against him. The sword was somewhere in the lab and once mirby was freed the doctor wnt over to the sword, just to make personally sure that mirby wouldn't get it back. Frankenstein was also being attacked by Bjorn at the same time. In rage and out of reflex the doc used the sword to slash Bjorn's limbs and pin the vampire to the ground. The doc burned Bjorn's corpse and the sword should have stayed on the same place...)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2549 on: January 02, 2011, 11:36:06 PM
Since Alucard didn't seem to move, Bluebeard took possession of Hachi again, which was slightly easier with Alucard holding the hilt. He moved to stab straight up through Orlox's head, lightning sparking and ready to blast away the moment fang met flash.

((Note: Hachi is made out of the fangs of a semi-divine beast, not metal.))

My thread of Random Crap