Flame · 263902

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1500 on: June 30, 2010, 09:05:59 AM
Mirby lay there, unknowing of what transpired, in a deep recuperative slumber... Nothing would wake her...

[Go ahead... I already have plans for this]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1501 on: June 30, 2010, 09:14:26 AM
Alucard sucked on the wound in her neck. Even after there were no more signs of the original wound he kept leeching off her holy blood. He finally stopped, satisfying his primal thirst for blood.

"I hope it will stave my hunger.."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1502 on: June 30, 2010, 09:20:31 AM
Mirby awoke, a bit groggy. She felt a sore spot, and looked at Alucard. He grinned guiltily at her. "Meh, no matter," she said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1503 on: June 30, 2010, 09:32:19 AM
"I did not expect that reaction, would you care for something to eat?" He passed her some leftover meals as he got up.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1504 on: June 30, 2010, 12:35:27 PM
Lisa hugged Alucard
"Mr. Alucard, I´m so glad that you made it."

---------------------------
"You," said Alice. Her deadpan expression and tone defied her internal emotional conflict.

"Good evening Alice. The fact that I am hear means that you want something from me... Go ahead then."
Said the ghost, still avoiding eyecontact with her.

(Lucky, could you please do the whole dialogue?)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1505 on: June 30, 2010, 05:39:49 PM
Alucard hugged her back as a smile formed at his face.

"Thank you, Lisa"

Somewheres in the darker recesses of the castle were a group of figures, they were all dressed formally and had handsome looks, but if they were just good looking people, they wouldn't pick the lord of darkness' castle as their meeting place.

"Flame has been defeated, humans just keep running to the castle, and only 2 guardians left." The man slammed his pale fist on the table.
"We cannot let them continue at this pace, we must take initiative and counter."

"A mysterious girl, a woman with holy powers, the prince of darkness, a girl with time stopping powers, the wielder of the alucard spear, a body swiping ghost. And that is only the first people to have rally against us!"

"Not to mention Remus has betrayed us."

"Then shall we go slaughter them?"

The vampires all agreed and set off by their own or by large groups.

(Feel free to use these people.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1506 on: June 30, 2010, 08:02:30 PM
Nope, you won.

(Aw...I see. >_>)

(Meanwhile, offstage, Flame is sitting on his chair, having the armor and makeup taken off while he drinks a Dr. Pepper.)

(Dan plops down onto a chair next to Afro and Flame. Afro getting ready to go back out, and Dan preparing to rest for a bit before he goes back. "Nice Finale Flame." Dan says.)

Meanwhile in Dracula's throne room, Afro's personal Skeletal Butler appears next to him with a note on it's silver platter.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1507 on: June 30, 2010, 08:53:05 PM
Zephyr was leaving the vampire meeting, barely holding his laughter. He was soon stopped by another vampire - a man in a  blue victorian styled suit with long white hair.

"What´s so funny my dear Zephyr?"

Asked the vampire.

"Nothing Blackmore, only that the mysterious little girl isn´t such mysterious as you think"

"You know something?"

"Maybe I do...but why should I tell you? Perhaps you should try and fight them, maybe you will find out, or you´ll die. It´s a win-win situation really"

"You underestimate my abilities, very well then, I´ll show you my power and then my collection will increase."

"Yeah, whatever" Zephyr then vanished.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1508 on: June 30, 2010, 09:02:16 PM

(Dan plops down onto a chair next to Afro and Flame. Afro getting ready to go back out, and Dan preparing to rest for a bit before he goes back. "Nice Finale Flame." Dan says.)

("Thanks. I think it went well. Now, after this guys done with the un-makuping, ill go to my trailer to watch the story unfold from my live feed.")

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1509 on: June 30, 2010, 09:30:12 PM
One of the vampires went on the search for Remus.

(Alucard removed his wig to reveal- J! "All this makeup on my face makes me feel...beautiful. I want to be mysterious! That's why I wear a magic hat?)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1510 on: June 30, 2010, 11:21:43 PM
[And meanwhile this is all totally real for Alice. =P

Still working on the dialogue.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1511 on: June 30, 2010, 11:40:50 PM
"Yeah, I am a bit peckish. Got some blood?" Mirby winked and giggled a bit. "Nah, I'm just kidding." She savored the food that Alucard handed her.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1512 on: July 01, 2010, 12:09:23 AM
Alucard blushed slightly.

"Well, as soon as your done we have to keep moving."

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1513 on: July 01, 2010, 12:57:55 AM
As usual, the claw took over with the speaking.

"What do you think? In all honesty, what do you think? Would we be anywhere even remotely near this vile place if we - if I - did not have business with the Count himself? And allow me to assure you of this, my boy: you may be a strong fighter, but you would stand no chance with "arresting" us...unless, that is, you enjoy the prospect of having your jaw ripped open and being forcibly choked on your own curdled blood."

As Matt cleared his throat for a response...

"Well, I was trying to refer to how you wound up within the claw and how you met the boy. Even though your attitude says otherwise, I'm guessing you're not using him as a vessel. For a vendetta against a minion of Dracula, perhaps?"

He rubbed his temples before continuing. He has a way to give people the wrong impression.

"Of course, I could be over-analyzing and even you two don't know each other, you could just be partnering up for Dracula's bounty. Anyway, it does not matter...as long as we can work together, that is all that matters. Just one thing, were you going anywhere? If not, I think I can persuade someone to lend me a map. I was thinking along the lines of an Alchemic Lab..." as he spotted the same Persephone who talked to the invisible man, still annoyed by all the commotion shown earlier.

Among other things... , as Matt grinned a perverted smile at the Persephone's maid outfit.
------------------------------------------
As the strange man made his way through the castle, thanks to a special utility belt that followed the illusionary colors the man was putting off, made from mystical enchanter. Along with a belt, it served as nice underwear as well, since even he hasn't grown accustomed being naked for the sake of being invisible. He even keeps his trench coat nice and cozy in the knapsack on the side of the belt, as well.

He sighed, as he slowly made his way around the corner...but suddenly, he heard a voice...no, dozens of voices from a chamber. He immediately took cover and peeked around a corner, spotting a flamboyantly-dressed vampire with knife-like claws who vanished into thin air, amongst others with pale-as-a-ghost skin. He knew where he wasn't supposed to be...but, thanks to his talents, he has been trained in journalism and detective work. Maybe he should take a peek...

Just as he made his way to the open door, though, one vampire stood in his way. He was dressed in Oriental clothing, with reds and greens that weren't made from normal dyes in Europe. Another oddity was that his face was hidden behind a slip of paper, marked with foreign characters. The man recognized them, though...he grumbled to himself...

"He's...Jiang Shi? I've heard about him..."

"Likewise, Samuel the Sleuth," said Jiang Shi, looking beyond the paper, as if he could see Sam himself. Slightly disturbed, Sam asked:

"Wait...you can see me? Normally people just think it's their conscien-"

"If you understand your situation, you are outnumbered...but, if you would like to talk, follow me until I give you a signal." Immediately, he walked away in a slightly fast pace. Since there are only a few that could sense him, Samuel stalked the man for more clues.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1514 on: July 01, 2010, 12:59:48 AM
[I'm still confused by what's going on... -_-]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1515 on: July 01, 2010, 01:01:55 AM
[Maybe it's a bad idea for people to have more than 1 always active character.]

Offline MadManX

• Supporter of Everything Epic!
  • Robot Master
  • The Fightin' Fef!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Page
Reply #1516 on: July 01, 2010, 01:04:17 AM
(@Sapphire Knight- The battle between Alucard and Flame finished, Black Mage introduced new vampires anyone can control -take your pick, I've already made one for my subplot-, and your character is inches away from the graveyard within the castle walls.

Think I missed something, but that's the gist of it)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1517 on: July 01, 2010, 01:17:56 AM
[Hey Afro, what's your current location? I wanna be one of the Afrula's Hero Killers]

(StrangeMan is busy playing with his DS next to the other actors. "Hey Dan, make sure you tell me when we're about to start the next scene. I've been waiting for who knows how long to get back in the action...by the way, have you seen Soulie?")

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1518 on: July 01, 2010, 09:12:38 PM
[Hey Afro, what's your current location? I wanna be one of the Afrula's Hero Killers]

(StrangeMan is busy playing with his DS next to the other actors. "Hey Dan, make sure you tell me when we're about to start the next scene. I've been waiting for who knows how long to get back in the action...by the way, have you seen Soulie?")

[Afro is currently in his throne room receiving the news of Flames demise and Dan is out of the labyrinth as of now.]

("sure thing but I have no idea where she went." Dan replied as the young boy  costume was being re-prepped.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1519 on: July 01, 2010, 09:22:17 PM
[Lemme rephrase my question. With the next room over, is that where Alice is or is it Mirby, Alucard, and Lisa?]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1520 on: July 01, 2010, 09:30:16 PM
[Yes that is where Mirby Alucard and] Lisa are.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1521 on: July 01, 2010, 09:40:14 PM
(No, that´s where Alice  is... pay attention Nova)

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1522 on: July 01, 2010, 09:42:36 PM
(Si mama)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1523 on: July 01, 2010, 09:49:46 PM
Bluebeard ventured into the graveyard cautiously, motioning for the rest of his party to wait a moment while he investigated.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1524 on: July 01, 2010, 09:51:44 PM
(The room you entered is a graveyard...)