Yugioh 5 D's

Flame · 95104

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #300 on: December 11, 2009, 09:21:05 PM
What I wanna know is, why is coming back for Kiryu now? Why not right away after they had beaten Rudger? What does he want him for? I thought WRGP teams were composed of three members, so what does he need Kiryu for? As a spare? What about Aki, does he have so little faith in her riding duel skills?

I'm not even sure what to expect of 5D's anymore, this third season has been wierding me out ever since it began. I mean, seriously, what's with all that western crap? And were in Japan would you find such a place?

And I can already see that Gattling Ogre card will be tuned down if it gets a OCG release. Probably reducing damage from 800 to 500 or 300 even.
a. because he didnt know where Kiryu was, he heard of him, and went, actually, didnt that lady call him there?
b. he wants to save him because they are/were friends. (Seriously, do you expect Yusei to just leave him there?)
c. what does she have to do with this? she's not even interested in the WRGP. the team is him, Jac and Crow. kiryu is his friend though. maybe they will expand the quartet into a quintet? (mystery genius doesnt seem to serve much purpose right now either.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #301 on: December 11, 2009, 09:46:12 PM
Meh, I forgot about the letter from that doublecrossing, backstabbing chick. My bad.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #302 on: December 12, 2009, 01:53:05 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVlGcwqZG1M[/youtube]
WAT. seriously, wat.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #303 on: December 12, 2009, 02:08:34 AM
What a coincidence. It also has the Emerald Hill Zone vibe also, reading from the comments.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #304 on: December 12, 2009, 02:16:25 AM
Yeah. But the melody sounds just like Elec mans stage...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #305 on: December 12, 2009, 02:21:21 AM
Konami must've been inspired by MegaMan when they made 5D's. Or must be a coincidence.  :\

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhAvOz8e8E[/youtube]

Same MM vibe here, seems some of the tracks are remixed MM tunes.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #306 on: December 12, 2009, 02:25:50 AM
Reminds me of Express UG from Zero 1, with a little bit of... Cant place what- X series bit.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #307 on: December 12, 2009, 02:29:02 AM
Yeah, so the sound duel team decided to remix a few MM tunes a little. I am listening to what sounds like Roll's theme in the OST.

...And did you take a good notice on some of the monsters? Seems that Konami was capcom-inspired on this one.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #308 on: December 12, 2009, 02:42:06 AM
Lol? No, I didnt see them. which ones?

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #309 on: December 12, 2009, 02:46:50 AM
More or so the recent sets. moreso the ones that look like the enemies of various capcom games.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #310 on: December 12, 2009, 02:50:11 AM
Oh. I havent looked at the cards much since my freshman year in HS. I still like the game, but now Im just not willing to spend money on them cards... Not even that English Magician of Black Chaos Ive wanted forever now.
ive merely watched the series.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #311 on: December 12, 2009, 04:10:27 AM
There is a new trailer out for the movie.
[youtube]EWZDpWo9Nlw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DMlGysqqjo[/youtube]
Now in English. 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #312 on: December 12, 2009, 04:21:16 AM
This looked awesome, until i saw Judai.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #313 on: December 12, 2009, 05:43:11 AM
This looked awesome, until i saw Judai.
Cant be helped. Maybe he will actually be cool. I think his best was near the very end of GX, where his eyes sharpened a bit, and he seemed to "calm the [tornado fang] down" a bit.
though personally, Id love to see how Atem and Yusei get along. They seem to behave almost exactly the same, so I would lol at how fast they would get along.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #314 on: December 12, 2009, 05:47:40 AM

though personally, Id love to see how Atem and Yusei get along. They seem to behave almost exactly the same, so I would lol at how fast they would get along.

Well, about Tea and Alexis.. (Tea's jap name escapes me, I don't know Alexis' origional name) they could be the female support lead dream team!  8U

..I still remember how almost usless Yugi's friends were in Pyramid of Light.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #315 on: December 12, 2009, 05:49:45 AM
Tea is Anzu.
but they could indeed. I would post a picture of them together, but I might get banned.

Archer

Reply #316 on: December 12, 2009, 06:14:46 AM
I don't know Alexis' origional name
It's Asuka.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #317 on: December 12, 2009, 12:37:10 PM
Seriously, that Tag Force 4 music sounds so familiar, it's creepy.

Did anyone check if someone from Capcom was involved in the production of the fourth game?

---

Also, I just checked some episode titles and descriptions for the next few episodes. Looks like this whole western setting/Save Kiryu arc is going to drag on to at least episode 92.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #318 on: December 12, 2009, 12:40:50 PM
Yusei is still McGuyver. Though personally this little mini story was somewhat fun.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #319 on: December 12, 2009, 01:58:10 PM
Cant be helped. Maybe he will actually be cool. I think his best was near the very end of GX, where his eyes sharpened a bit, and he seemed to "calm the [tornado fang] down" a bit.
Yeah. Judai actually became quite I'M SERIOUSMAN. I liked him more at that time.
Still, TROOMAN is win. So is Darkness... even tough he's so bland that I can't help but laugh.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #320 on: December 15, 2009, 03:26:01 AM
So yeah... About that game...

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #321 on: December 15, 2009, 09:15:35 PM
Ever since they showed Carly as a Dark singer, fans had been all over her and she got popular because of it. Carly wass beautiful all along........ -AC

So yeah... About that game...

HmmmmmmmMMMMM?!  :o

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #322 on: December 15, 2009, 09:46:30 PM
They just finished a round of children's card games, if you get my drift.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #323 on: December 16, 2009, 03:10:12 PM
Sound Duel 2 will have two CDs.
PREPARE FO [chameleon sting]ing AWESOME!

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #324 on: December 16, 2009, 03:39:43 PM
Sound Duel 2 will have two CDs.
PREPARE FO [chameleon sting]ing AWESOME!

Na-Na-Nandato?! Source?