Flame · 95190

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #275 on: November 05, 2009, 06:50:57 AM
Jesus Christ, I'm SO out of loop.
When the new season started, I stopped watch completely.
Now there's so many episodes, and I'm too lazy to catch up(especially, since they are all on MU).
FFFFFFff....

Help?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: November 05, 2009, 07:03:31 AM
Youtube? 8D

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: November 05, 2009, 03:31:52 PM
Youtube? 8D
Thanks but no thanks. : P

I don't watch anime/shows on streams. I prefer having them in HQ.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #278 on: November 05, 2009, 03:39:32 PM
Mm. sometimes the Youtube ones are actually not half bad. But then again, its only 2 guys who do subs. and they do pretty good quality.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: November 05, 2009, 03:41:57 PM
Wow....83 was just....wow...it was really well directed.

Seriously now. This was probably the best episode of this season so far. For once since the season began, Jack's being treated the way he used to. Not only that, but it was also pretty much a sideblow to his way of behavior in this season. I really, really hope the whole thing continues like this. Also, it's been a while since we had such a well animated episode, hasn't it?

EDIT:

Has there been any pics as to what this guy looks like?

VS

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #280 on: November 05, 2009, 07:27:46 PM
Seriously now. This was probably the best episode of this season so far. For once since the season began, Jack's being treated the way he used to. Not only that, but it was also pretty much a sideblow to his way of behavior in this season. I really, really hope the whole thing continues like this. Also, it's been a while since we had such a well animated episode, hasn't it?

EDIT:

VS
Not only that, but Jack's duel, however short, was ACTUALLY fun to watch. Which i cant say the same for many of the other duels this season.

Also, awesome. So, Yugi is still in possession of the puzzle- what about Jaden? does he have Yubel in his head yet?

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #281 on: November 05, 2009, 08:08:25 PM
Hm.
Judging by those two screens, the art style looks rather nice.
I hated the Pyramid of Light art style. Good to see they are putting out something nice this time.
AND IT BETTER NOT BE A [tornado fang]ing BORE, LIKE POL OR I'LL... well, [sonic slicer] and moan. : /

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: November 05, 2009, 08:18:23 PM
Yeah, Pyramid of Light was terrible. with a terrible plot. It was such a milkingthat it wasnt even funny. Twas nice to see Pegasus though. though they dissapointed me- i was expecting him to show Kaiba an empty eye socket. (even if they didnt show the viewer)

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: November 06, 2009, 06:33:47 AM
Yeah, Pyramid of Light was terrible. with a terrible plot. It was such a milkingthat it wasnt even funny. Twas nice to see Pegasus though. though they dissapointed me- i was expecting him to show Kaiba an empty eye socket. (even if they didnt show the viewer)
Now, imagine THIS:
I watched this horrible piece of [parasitic bomb] move, when I knew barely anything about YGO AAAND I hated it with passion.
Why did I do it, you ask? WELL, Let's say that some things you do for your friends. : /

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #284 on: November 06, 2009, 06:56:15 AM
The anubis plot really made little relevant sense, and actually FELT like a bad idea for the same of milking.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #285 on: November 06, 2009, 03:26:39 PM
I hated the Pyramid of Light art style. Good to see they are putting out something nice this time.

The issue with Pyramid of Light was the skin color of everyone. They looked way too tanned. Obviously 4Kids wanted it to look more American. They fixed that for the Japanese release where the overall character design looked more like the series.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #286 on: November 15, 2009, 01:40:42 AM
The issue with Pyramid of Light was the skin color of everyone. They looked way too tanned. Obviously 4Kids wanted it to look more American. They fixed that for the Japanese release where the overall character design looked more like the series.
IN AMERICAAAA!

Posted on: November 06, 2009, 21:25:26
All I have to say about 84 is whoa. Just whoa.

[spoiler]God damn, 3 Red Demons Dragons? [tornado fang]ing WHOA. And then Jack pulls the ultimate killer on him and sics a 7000 attack Savior Demon Dragon on him. COMPLETE INCINERATION.[/spoiler]
[tornado fang] yeah. You go Jack [tornado fang]ing Atlas.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #287 on: November 15, 2009, 01:45:05 AM
All I have to say about 84 is whoa. Just whoa.

[spoiler]God damn, 3 Red Demons Dragons? [tornado fang]ing WHOA. And then Jack pulls the ultimate killer on him and sics a 7000 attack Savior Demon Dragon on him. COMPLETE INCINERATION.[/spoiler]
[tornado fang] yeah. You go Jack [tornado fang]ing Atlas.

This now beats the Blue-Eyes as a whole. holy hell.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #288 on: November 15, 2009, 01:52:14 AM
I was just about to say, Jack has just proven himself to be FAR more awesome than Kaiba could ever DREAM of.
And yknow, Red Demons is far cooler than Blue Eyes, really.

I forgot to mention tho- [spoiler]The fake Jack is the one who summons 3 Red Demons Dragons. one purple, one blue, and one brown.[/spoiler]

It looks like, in any case- The duels are finally starting to pick up and get awesome again.
Hmmm... I wonder if we'll see Fake Yusei some time? That would be interesting.

Personally though, I really wanna know the mystery behind the new fourth wheel in the terrific trio.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: November 24, 2009, 04:26:58 PM

Hey, guize. I just wanted to ask.

I've ripped all kind of graphic [parasitic bomb] from Tag Force 4, and am currently in the process of ripping [parasitic bomb] from TF3.
Anyone wants some? Full folder with all the things I ripped(except the models and card images) is 70-something mb.
I can upload it to mediafire or megaupload or whatever.

WANT or DO NOT WANT?

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #290 on: November 25, 2009, 02:47:05 PM
Sure, why the hell not.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #291 on: November 25, 2009, 05:38:22 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XMPLO4C
HERE IT IS! Everything (ALMOST) from Tag Force 4.

However, keep in mind that the character portraits are NOT organized (Except Carly, Jack and... Judai). I just didn't bother at this time. The worst thing however is, that they are IN PARTS. As in, some parts of their bodies are and the faces. You have to put them together in Photoshop or any other program that can use transparencies and layers(so, anything but PAINT). The good thing is, you can create many different expressions with this, and it's not that hard to organize all of it.

I will soon rip all of the things from Tag Force 3, so "let's stay in touch".

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #292 on: November 25, 2009, 07:40:27 PM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #293 on: November 26, 2009, 05:28:50 AM

Oh Aki...what happened to your awesomeness...where did the Black Rose Witch go that I loved so much?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #294 on: November 26, 2009, 05:37:29 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJbiH7dEhE[/youtube]
BEST 5D's moment EVER.

So, how bout that Wild wild west Yusei eh? Once again, Yusei proves that he is awesome by killing 3 opponents in one trn and then twirling his gun into his holster.
BTW, I dig the gun that turns into a duel disk XD Its much better than that hybrid from GX.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: November 26, 2009, 08:44:12 AM
Oh Aki...what happened to your awesomeness...where did the Black Rose Witch go that I loved so much?
I don't know, man. She seems pretty all right now. It showed, that she actually changed through the course of the show.
Plus, I like her when she's so moe like that. Tough that's just my opinion.

So, how bout that Wild wild west Yusei eh? Once again, Yusei proves that he is awesome by killing 3 opponents in one trn and then twirling his gun into his holster.
BTW, I dig the gun that turns into a duel disk XD Its much better than that hybrid from GX.

A gun that turns into a DUERU DISKKU? WAT

I hope that it's better than what that [shadow runner] O'Brien had in GX.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #296 on: November 26, 2009, 08:50:40 AM
No, this is actually a damn pistol. they pull it out, and slide it on their arm, were it pans out inexplicably ino the perfect squares that make up the card slots. (so much for logic)

its odd. you gotta see it for yourself. XD

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: November 27, 2009, 08:46:33 PM
So, I've just learned that Yu-Gi-Oh! R was released in America.
So, anyone has it and can give a little review. I'm most interested in the quality of translation and are there any retarded cuts/censorships.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #298 on: December 10, 2009, 07:09:51 AM
Sorry. Cant help you there Kharaxel.

Anyway, who watched 88? Just as expected of yusei the genius. Seriously, picking a security collar with a rusty nail. He's just like MacGyver!

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: December 11, 2009, 11:48:29 AM
What I wanna know is, why is coming back for Kiryu now? Why not right away after they had beaten Rudger? What does he want him for? I thought WRGP teams were composed of three members, so what does he need Kiryu for? As a spare? What about Aki, does he have so little faith in her riding duel skills?

I'm not even sure what to expect of 5D's anymore, this third season has been wierding me out ever since it began. I mean, seriously, what's with all that western crap? And were in Japan would you find such a place?

And I can already see that Gattling Ogre card will be tuned down if it gets a OCG release. Probably reducing damage from 800 to 500 or 300 even.

There is a new trailer out for the movie.
[youtube]EWZDpWo9Nlw[/youtube] [youtube]tEhC_RrN3vo[/youtube]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/msk6jz (subbed properly)

Damn, I got goosebumbs upon hearing Kazama Shunsuke again...