Yugioh 5 D's

Flame · 95103

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: June 28, 2009, 04:06:35 AM
I cant wait till that next Sound duel. When was it coming out again?

also, Jack is the bastard child of Rudger and Kaiba. His hairdo looks just like young Rdger's, except without the long part, and his attitude, is totally Kaiba.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: June 28, 2009, 10:09:44 AM
I cant wait till that next Sound duel. When was it coming out again?

It has vanished from CD Japan and the likes. It got indefinitely delayed, but most sources say it was pushed back to Fall.

also, Jack is the bastard child of Rudger and Kaiba. His hairdo looks just like young Rdger's, except without the long part, and his attitude, is totally Kaiba.

Watch that episode again, Jack is completely different from Kaiba in terms of personality. Yes, he is more distant to other people, but he differs greatly from Kaiba. That is, in the Japanese version at least. In the English Dub, he's just an arrogant [dark hold] >_>

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: June 28, 2009, 05:03:32 PM
So they brought back everyone. Carly is back to her usual self, whoopie.

But that scene with the bridge brough a tear to my eye. Let's see what we can expect from the next season.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: June 28, 2009, 05:12:53 PM
hmmm... then again, Ive never quite known the japanese Kaiba.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: June 29, 2009, 03:07:08 AM
hmmm... then again, Ive never quite known the japanese Kaiba.

He's pretty made of win sometimes.

Revolutionary

Offline Jace

• The Mind Sculptor
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: June 29, 2009, 03:28:44 AM
Am I the only one who's happy that Carly is revived? I have no idea why but I think she's one of the best chars I've seen in the series. Oh, and from what I seen Demak was revived(since he was on the floor with the others) but they didn't show him or mentioned him afterwards, same with Bommer(or however it's spelled again).

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: June 29, 2009, 03:48:57 AM
Am I the only one who's happy that Carly is revived? I have no idea why but I think she's one of the best chars I've seen in the series.
I'm happy. So, don't worry, you are not alone.

Offline Romantic Fool

• Since 1995
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: June 29, 2009, 05:37:52 AM
It would have been better if she stayed dead from a storyline point of view, then that way, Jack would always have some lingering memory of her. Then in some DOA moment for Jack, Carly's ghost would come back and cheer him on or something, making him even more of a cool character, but hey, it's a kids show, only the real bad guys die, and the misleaded or manipulated get revived.

I would have liked it better if they went that route with Jack, but having a revived Carly is good too. Yes, a revived Carly with no memories of the past arc is good too.

..........BLARGH, dead carly would have been a good plot device for Jack.

*sigh*

Revolutionary

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: July 03, 2009, 05:19:55 AM
So, who saw 65?

haha. I find the relationship between Ushio and that chick who used to serve Godwin to be amusing. He clearly has the hots for her. and look at im. Hes got a car now! hes like a detective or something, carryin his coat over his shoulders like hes all cool or something. XD

so yeah. Ghost, Yiliaster. Discuss.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: July 03, 2009, 06:52:45 AM
So, who saw 65?

haha. I find the relationship between Ushio and that chick who used to serve Godwin to be amusing. He clearly has the hots for her. and look at im. Hes got a car now! hes like a detective or something, carryin his coat over his shoulders like hes all cool or something. XD

so yeah. Ghost, Yiliaster. Discuss.
My good friend. Tell me where I can aquire HQ version of this episode. Because I don't feel like watching it in [parasitic bomb] quality that I am currently finding. : <

Please?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: July 03, 2009, 07:01:45 AM
I Youtubed it. Didnt feel like doing otherwise.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: July 03, 2009, 11:49:00 AM
Awesome new OP song is awesome.
Shitty OP animation is shitty.

Seriously, who would outsource the opening animation to Korea?

My good friend. Tell me where I can aquire HQ version of this episode. Because I don't feel like watching it in [parasitic bomb] quality that I am currently finding. : <

Please?

The Shinsen-Raw usually comes up 3-4 days after the episode's initial broadcast. Have patience.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: July 03, 2009, 01:57:50 PM
I thought it looked different. I figured it was jts the youtube quality.
and it wasnt that bad I think.
the charactes did feel diferent in it though,

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: July 03, 2009, 05:24:31 PM
I assure you, it's not YT, it's the actual animation that sucks. Compare the animation from the FREEDOM OP to that from LAST TRAIN -Atarashii Asa-. It's worlds apart.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: July 03, 2009, 05:39:37 PM
Yusei at the end looked a bit too much like Yugi for my tastes for some reason, his streaks grew. but whatever. it wasnt too bad, but it reminded me of GX for some unholy reason.

In any case, its nice to see Jack, Crow and Yusei back to how they used to be before 5D's. The quarreling between jack and Crow amuses me.

also, awesome highway is awesome.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: July 03, 2009, 05:52:21 PM
I wish the whole show would look like this

Seeing Jack around Yusei and Crow strikes me a little awkward because it kind of destroyed his loner awesomeness. Then again, Jack is not Kaiba. I'm just praying they're not going to drop a rock on the whole relationship between him and Carly. And yes, a highway just for duels is awesome.

Also, am I the only one who's sorta reminded of Dartz when looking at that main guy from the new antagonists?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: July 03, 2009, 06:39:41 PM
Its funny that we have not yet seen Jack actually use his D wheels Duel disk outside of his D wheel. XD

also, I looked at it again in better quality, and Yeah. I was right. The art style is definitely off in the intro. its like it wasnt drawn by the usual folks, but imitated. especially the faces. but I dont find it that bad. the intro is nice. and so is the song.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: July 03, 2009, 07:35:01 PM
Its funny that we have not yet seen Jack actually use his D wheels Duel disk outside of his D wheel. XD

Actually, we have. He used his Duel Disk together with Carly when he was confronted by Rudger controlled Ushio.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: July 03, 2009, 07:40:18 PM
So, I've watched the full episode.

IT'S TIME FOR AN YLLIASTER STORY ARC! FOOK YE!

Tough, it seems Carly will rarely appear in the show now, because she was only in one still in the opening. Also, Aki and the twins at Duel Academia.

And aww, poor Ushio.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #169 on: July 03, 2009, 09:32:13 PM

The girl in the middle~ owo Who is she?

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: July 03, 2009, 11:22:45 PM
Actually, we have. He used his Duel Disk together with Carly when he was confronted by Rudger controlled Ushio.
oh right. forgot about that.
So, I've watched the full episode.

IT'S TIME FOR AN YLLIASTER STORY ARC! FOOK YE!

Tough, it seems Carly will rarely appear in the show now, because she was only in one still in the opening. Also, Aki and the twins at Duel Academia.

And aww, poor Ushio.
She was right next to jack though. So I assume theyl try to press it.

Posted on: July 03, 2009, 05:13:15 PM
Kallen.
I mean, Aki

Posted on: July 03, 2009, 05:18:15 PM
Also, can anyone help me with an MP3 of the full song "Freedom" by La Vie? I cant seem to find it anywhere....

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: July 04, 2009, 03:00:23 AM
Can you find a youtube video of it full? if you can i can help

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: July 04, 2009, 03:58:41 AM
nope. Im only finding the TV version.

Posted on: July 04, 2009, 03:07:02
I figure Ill post this here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDE_3kLUuQU
I really want to try this game. rom what it seems, its basically Yugioh kart.

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: July 04, 2009, 09:23:13 AM

Izayoi Aki.

She used to be badass because she has psychic powers that made damage during duels real and all, but even though she's a Signer like Yusei, she's getting more and more reduced to a background character. Not to mention that for whatever reason, all episodes where she duels are very badly animated and this image is even more so proof of it.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: July 04, 2009, 09:54:10 AM
Izayoi Aki.

She used to be badass because she has psychic powers that made damage during duels real and all, but even though she's a Signer like Yusei, she's getting more and more reduced to a background character. Not to mention that for whatever reason, all episodes where she duels are very badly animated and this image is even more so proof of it.
It's because she's a woman. And we all know what happens with women in anime. Either they are usuless moeblobs orrr they are just there to provide tits and ass(also useless). Sad truth.

And yeah, this opening is just bad. I mean, Jesus, look at Jack's face on that screenshot. HIDEOUS.