Reply #5350 on: December 18, 2009, 01:36:46 AM
Ricardo nodded, satisfied.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5351 on: December 18, 2009, 01:37:23 AM
Ricardo rolled his eyes. "Obivously." He said, shifting his attention toward Agro and Danfro. "But come on, Hajime. If you had someone demand to know what you're thinking and could read your thoughts and did so, you'd be offended, right?"

"I wouldn't know; I only read spiritual emotions.  Not exactly any different from mind reading, but at least I'm not hearing voices telling me exactly what's making them act this way."

His arsenal pack shifts into a stool as he sits down on it, returning his focus back to the fight between Argo and "True Afro".

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #5352 on: December 18, 2009, 01:40:28 AM
Danfro: *jumping into the sky and holding a now severely damaged chest* I...I...I can't lose...I wont! *He gathers a large, spirit bomb looking attack* I'll WIN-...*another shot hit him and he lost his attack*

Agro: You know...you whine to much... B(

Agro shot one final blast that went right through Danfro like a hot knife through butter. He smiled as Danfro Fell near Vixy and Akira.

Agro: now to check on...

He took a step back as he saw Danfro getting up. Danfro was now shedding off all of Dan's aromor and soon Dan himself was lying on the ground next to Akira but...

Agro: no...NOOOO!  >^<

Everyone shot a look over to where Danfro had landed and what they saw was unbelievable. Danfro, or True Afro now since he discarded Dan, had picked up Vixy into his arms. He shouted out to every one else dispite the gaping hole through his chest...

T.Afro: Now...now you'll see...with a energy souce like her I can still defeat you all...and destroy every thing!

True Afro then began to absorb Vixy's energy. This caused her to scream like Cap'n Afro and Mania did before. Every one rushed to try and stop him before he killed her in the process.

Agro: Damn you! *blasts True Afro into a crater as Ricardo jumps in and catches Vixy*

Ricardo: *holding a lifeless Vixy* I fear...we are too late.  :o

Agro: WHAT!?  O:<

T.Afro: *in the crater* ...amazing isn't it? *he floats out* to imagine a pure energy source like her could of helped me so much.  bVd

True Afro was not only fully recovered, he also seemed to have a certain mood of calmness and omnipotence...

T.Afro: Now...to kill you all.  [eyebrow]

(ps now There's A Black flame with a small green and purple one shrinking as it the black one grows inside Afro.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5353 on: December 18, 2009, 01:46:08 AM
Too late? You are going to regret that, didn't you need her to bring the cities together? But it seems winning has gotten the best of you, now you shall suffer for that consequence Nova created twin katanas and prepared to fight the menace.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5354 on: December 18, 2009, 01:48:56 AM
T.Afro: Sorry but my fight isn't with you. *he points towards Nova and he suddenly blacks out* Ok now where were we?  8D

Agro: ...*he begins to tremble with rage*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5355 on: December 18, 2009, 01:50:40 AM
"You...let's end this!" Agro's body was covered with an aura again. But...it's nowhere near his now!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5356 on: December 18, 2009, 01:51:51 AM
Hajime grits his teeth in frustration as he kept his distance and watched everyone else try to stop Danfro.  He pulls his arsenal pack back on and attempts to follow after them only to find it was too late; Vixy was already dead.

He looks over to Akira, finding him the only witness to this disaster.  Should True Afro pull the same stunt as Roa did during his time taking over the world, they were going to need Akira to stop the press from labeling them culprits to the death of their most proud icon and leader.

Hajime makes a run towards Akira, using the rocket booster adaptors to speed him up, as he manages to snag Akira and race him back to where COPY'd and GARjime were.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5357 on: December 18, 2009, 01:52:21 AM
This guy is so cynical, he even forgot his objective in the process. Anyways, kill him, Agro! He still has that hole, he only- wait, this reminds me alot of that game Tekken 3, where the final boss sucks someone's energy and becomes their true form, weird. Nova said, barely concious.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5358 on: December 18, 2009, 01:55:14 AM
Agro: I...will...defeat-agh!  >^< *hit by True Afro clothes lining him*

T.Afro: *picks him up by his shirt* What was that you were saying?  [eyebrow]

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5359 on: December 18, 2009, 02:01:51 AM
True Afro was suddenly forced to release Agro as he was hit with a blast of lightning. Agro, who was released by T.Afro, was sent flying back and caught by the person who had just appeared. "Yo, 'Agro'."

"-You, Roa!" Agro growled.

Roa chuckled. "Me. I see you've grown a lot, you've far exceeded my expectations for you copy. But, I have no further use for you." He boredly threw the weakened Agro over his shoulder, and turned his attention toward T.Afro. "There you are, the potential I saw so long ago. But you're not all that great are you? This copy here was able to fight on the same level as you with out you stealing someone else's energy." Roa sighed. "What a disappointment you are."

Archer

Reply #5360 on: December 18, 2009, 02:04:25 AM
(You missed the part where Afro made Nova black out, huh?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5361 on: December 18, 2009, 02:06:10 AM
T.Afro: *getting back up* Ah...you. Why...I'll show you a disappointment. *he ran up towards Roa in the blink of an eye and had him by the neck* I'll show you that even you can't stop me!  XD

Agro:...ugh...good god...he's lost it. *picks him self up*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5362 on: December 18, 2009, 02:11:16 AM
Roa merely smirked as he was grabbed by the neck. "Is that so...Afro? You might have power, but you know nothing." Roa slipped his hand up, and slammed it down on Afro's head, landing on the comb. An explosion of magic power erupted from Roa's hand, engulfing Afro.

The True Afro could do nothing by scream as he was sealed away. "YOU-!!"

Roa raised a brow. "I had all the information I needed on you. Your mistake was not coming after me first." Afro screamed more before his whole body began to emit a large amount of energy. "?!" Roa quickly jumped out of the way as the energy covered Hajime, COPY'd, Ricardo, GARjime, Akira, Nova and Vixy.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5363 on: December 18, 2009, 02:17:26 AM
Hajime shut one eye as he saw the energy surrounding him, wondering what was going on.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5364 on: December 18, 2009, 02:18:50 AM
Nova woke up, seeing the large amount of energy coming towards him, he his eyes as the wave came to him.. everybody alright?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5365 on: December 18, 2009, 02:23:52 AM
As the energy began to fade, every one began to stir and soon even Vixy opened her eyes and sat up. It seemed every thing had worked out for our heroes...

Vixy: Ugh...what happened?

Akira: Oh Vixy... O^O

Vixy: Vixy? What happened? Last thing I remember was getting stabbed in the stomach by the rejected go of manliness...why is every one staring at me? *points at Afro* Why am I standing over there?

Afro: Nyah...what...what happened? KYA! Why am I standing over there? *points to Vixy*

...Well almost anyways.

Roa: *exhales heavily*  -AC damn it Afro.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5366 on: December 18, 2009, 02:25:40 AM
Seriously, what the hell just happened? an explosion, and now body switching? And we are still in the VOID.Sigh

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5367 on: December 18, 2009, 02:28:43 AM
Hajime just stares at the sitution before rubbing his temples, "I'm not sure if I should be thankful my Reflect spell was still on when this happened...or if it even worked on this twist in the arc."

He then looks over to COPY'd and GARjime, wondering whether they felt any different from before.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5368 on: December 18, 2009, 02:29:21 AM
(An energy explosion returning every ones energy, but some how Afro and Vixy got switched. 8D and yes we are still in the void)

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #5369 on: December 18, 2009, 02:31:23 AM
Walking over to the others carrying Agro by his head, Roa's eyebrow twitched. "Here, you can have this." He threw Agro at Hajime, and looked over at GARjime and COPY'd. "He's as useless to me as those two are."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5370 on: December 18, 2009, 02:34:16 AM
Interesting, I feel renewed with strength, seems that maybe the energy Afro took from Vixy returned to her from the explosion, but instead of switching back the energy, their 'souls' you might say, switched as well.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5371 on: December 18, 2009, 02:37:17 AM
Vixy: Whoa whoa whoa...*walks towards everyone* first of all what is going on here? and why am I standing over there while I'm clearly here...*looks down*...with boobs no less.  o~O

Afro: Nyah...I'd like to know why too!  O^O

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5372 on: December 18, 2009, 02:39:56 AM
Didn't you hear my explanation? It makes sense no one else had their bodies switched. Well, what do you think happened, Hajime?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5373 on: December 18, 2009, 02:41:11 AM
Hajime decided it was best not to retort and forcused on how best to fix everything that's happened.  He stretches his arms out, causing the Force Metal Generator in his hands to begin healing any electronic parts that catered to the mending and recovery of all three copies' organic parts.

"We could really use Doc's help right now...given Ryuta has the decency to give everyone a break before his next challenge," he grumbles.

Meanwhile, at the now empty Junkyard, Ryuta let out a loud sneeze.  He grumbles a bit as he pulls out a tissue and blows his nose.

"Ippongi-sama," Ittetsu began, "We should head over to the Sex Shack and set up the next challenge while everyone is busy either getting ready of taking a break."

Ryuta nods as he, the throne, Atsushi, and Ittetsu warp to the entrance of the Sex Shack to set up the next challenge.

Archer

Reply #5374 on: December 18, 2009, 02:44:06 AM
"Allow me to explain this to you, because you are clearly an idiot." Roa sighed. "When Afro absorbed Vixy's energy, he also took her soul. When I seal the 'True Afro' away, the other Afro's soul left his body in the explosion of energy he couldn't control, so his soul went into the only body the did not have one at the time - Vixy's."

He turned his attention toward Hajime. "I have a question for you."