The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 442174

Archer

Reply #5100 on: November 24, 2009, 12:08:43 AM
"Then you must join us on our quest! Indeed, you simply must!"
"Hmm. Very well, it seems that it'll be...interesting, at the very least." Nodding he released Joker's hand and returned his own to his pockets. "So, where are we off too?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5101 on: November 24, 2009, 12:17:06 AM
"We shall scour this land until we find what we seek! Indeedy!" said the Joker pridefully.

Archer

Reply #5102 on: November 24, 2009, 12:21:29 AM
"Sounds like good times ahead." Archer noted.

Silence.

"So, uh, what now?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5103 on: November 24, 2009, 12:37:46 AM
"Now, my friend, we search for clues that might help us on our quest!" said Joker, "Huzzah!"

Kiki just nodded silently and emotionlessly.

Archer

Reply #5104 on: November 24, 2009, 12:43:27 AM
"Clues, huh." Archer picked up a random leaf off the ground. "Here, this could be a clue." He paused and inspected it. "But...it's not one of Blue's Clues." He sighed sadly and tossed it back onto the ground.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5105 on: November 24, 2009, 12:44:59 AM
"Illogical."
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 10:18:03 PM by Lucky Star »

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5106 on: November 24, 2009, 12:59:44 AM
Uh, in repsonse to your questions, I am female, and I am a celestial child is how you call it, and I would say Nova is the strongest long to mid range fighter from our group. Anyways heloo, black armed man. You dont seem like a friend of the girl.

Back to Nova
" thats your fighting stance? Counterattack I presume? I am preparared, pleased to fight you, yet i have not said my name, it is Nova, I bet your not anxious to tell me yours, ah well, we are all raised different, so once we fight then you tell me your name?" Said Nova, but most of what he said after, "it is Nova" was not heard as Nova threw volleys of pur flame energy at the man, while sitting in mid-air, waiting for his response.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #5107 on: November 24, 2009, 02:57:58 AM
The large man ignored the Nova's blaber and focused on his actions. Listening clostly to the slight changes in the wind in the air. When he had heard the roaring flames of the fireballs, he quickly stood up straight, but held himself up by the very tip of his boots. He then drilled down, by spinning his own body at an increadible speed.

He then had popped back out from behind the volley of flaming projectiles. At a distance from Nova, the man swung his stick verticaly, releasing hundreds of sharp needle like splinters from the bottom base of his stick at the celestial.

Landing back on the ground, he went back to his first fighting stance.

[OOC:Nova, this might be a bit late and all seeing as I have already made my attack, but...since your character is a celestial being and all...can he even be damaged? And if so, can he also be touched by material beings and/or objects?]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5108 on: November 24, 2009, 03:05:57 AM
[ Well, dont wanna make him overpowered, just think that if something quite sharp or hard or both pierces his core, he would explode, and die, releasing a black hole as well, so yeah practically human plus star. he can be touched, just that his body acts as a defense against most weapons.]
Nova tilted his head, staring at the man " do you really think wood is good to use against me?" Nova tuanted, staring at the man and his burning stick, the nails were disintigrating as Nova increased his flare." Try harder" Challenging the man to overcome his enemy, Nova loved when people used thier heads to fight celestial children, it made things more interesting. Nova prepared a stance, power pouring out of him, to destroy all other senses and confuse his enemy, to see if he could sense energy of any kind.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5109 on: November 24, 2009, 03:16:46 AM
[So you're saying that the core is material, correct?]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5110 on: November 24, 2009, 03:19:19 AM
[ I guess more like a heart, a heart with a time bomb perhaps that takes everyone within range down as well for good measure.So yes the core does exist. it is there, kind of like the earths core, keeping everything warma and alive.] Nova striked once more, this time absorbing tons of energy, then releasing it in one powerful blast practically disintigrating the buildings "Bring it on!" Taunted Nova as he returned to his coutnerattack position.

Back to Min
Well, kind sir, could you tell me what city this is? And if there are any strong people here to help me train, I would love to show off to Nova before he could find one. Said Min, returning into her alluring human form.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5111 on: November 26, 2009, 07:14:25 PM
Despite what seemed like a week of Poffin cooling (8D), DWII had finally finished his Ultimate Poffins. He promptly picked one up and took a bite. His eyes lit up almost immediately as the sweet balance between crunchy and chewy, plus the exotic taste of Chansey's eggs.

"I'm gonna win this..." DWII said, as he begun to place the Poffins on a plate, and went up to where Ryuta is sitting.

"Here's my entry, the Ultimate Poffins."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5112 on: November 26, 2009, 10:30:23 PM
Ryuta stares at the Poffins before picking on up and biting into it.

Anticipation runs high as he spends the next minute chewing it, giving nothing more than a straight face, before swollowing it and placing the rest of the Poffin back on the plate.  He then reaches into his pocket, pulls out the same ticket to PB's Sex Shack and hands it to WilyII.

"Wait in the back until the competition is done," he said rather bluntly.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5113 on: November 27, 2009, 04:51:19 AM
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... Ehh... Will do. Thanks."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5114 on: December 01, 2009, 03:58:41 AM
Nova was irritated now, they had both been in the same stance for over an hour or so, he sighed a heavy sigh, and blasted the man, but that wasnt just it, he crossed the man, behind him, staring flat at the man's back and drew back his arms. Finally releasing a tidal wave of energy all perfectly formed in a giant rotating sphere. "Stand up! If your still alive!"  Yeleld Nova so the entire crowd could hear him as the dust settled and Nova could take a better view of the man.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5115 on: December 02, 2009, 12:25:34 AM
[OOC: Sorry for making you wait so long, I was in a hiatus. Didn't feel like drawin or writing and such. Anyhoo, where were we..]

The dust settled and a humanoid figure could be seen laying on the ground. The man who was assumed to be scorched to death sat back up. He shook his head and scratced the back of his neckwile he yawned as if he were awakened from a deep slumber. Most of his clothing was scorched off, Nova could se theman had though rugged skin similar to that of an armored lizard's.
"Sorry for making you wait Dazzle. Looks like the writer got lazy and put our fight on a stand still." He told Nova as his back faced the star being.

"Oh, by the way, you didn't happen to be floating on top of the same spot I dug under did you?"
Suddenly, large logs with sharpened points quickly sprouted from the ground, some went straight towards Nova, others seemed to have sprouted at random directions.

"Course, it's not like that's really gonna work with you, is it Dazzle? Heh heh heh" He said, looking back to see the logs that had tried to pierce through Nova's molten body burn away before even scratching his core.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5116 on: December 02, 2009, 12:50:35 AM
"Try harder to impress me, your little fire sticks wont work on my body." Said Nova, repeating the exact same yawn Lizard man had done."How about we go all-out now? Im getting bored of fighting YOUR human form, and if you don't mind me asking, are you from the soulcalibur series?" Said Nova, blasting the logs that weren't aimed at him. Nova then quickly sped up his attacks, shooting fireworks of energy from all directions, encasing the man in a large tree before igniting him and the enormous tree that absorbed buildings and sky scrapers as they all were destroyed "Now show me your true power."
Said Nova, looking as if he since the battle began.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5117 on: December 02, 2009, 01:36:09 AM
The man emerged from the a hole from the burning tree, blowing out smoke fro his mouth as if he were enjoying a cigarette. "Funny, I'm not very impressed with your fireworks either, Dazzle." The man ripped off his shirt, revealing a hide full of rocky scales.

"Though I gotta agree with you..." He said as he punched the ground, releasing a boulder twice the size of his own body. He poke the rock in a certain manner. The rock cracked, and the crumbling parts fell and showed a giant hamer, made with the concrete of RPM City streets with a smooth looking design on it's hilt and sides. The man grabbed the weapon with one hand, and lugged around on his back.
"We should really go all out, eh Dazzle? Heh heh heh" He said standing back in his usual fighting pose.   

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5118 on: December 02, 2009, 02:21:35 AM
"Oh look, a weapon." Joked Nova looking more bored by he second. He flicked his fingers around, then swung his arms as if creating a orchestra. Nova than lunged towards the opponent pleasingly waiting for the man-lizard to strike. Nova came close to the hammer, and grabbed it, lunging it 8 miles away using is power. "Now, lets fight with our true strength and not our weapons, shall we, Muscle man?" taunted Nova

Meanwhile with Min
Uh excuse me, but what are you talking about all this games and whatnot, I'm kinda in a hurry.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5119 on: December 03, 2009, 02:22:11 AM
(Yes, this is a repost; I was going to wait for Strangeman to come back before posting this)

A half hour passes as the challenge becomes more tantilizing by the minute.  By now, five more competitors have appeased Ryuta's taste while the rest were either burnt, frozen or choked to near unconsciousness by his bombs.

Most stagger back to their chosen Transervers to start over while roughly ten of them passed out from shock and pain, prompting Atsushi and Ittetsu to nonchalantly walk over and drag them out of the makeshift Kitchen Stadium.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5120 on: December 03, 2009, 02:53:36 AM
"...*sigh* You know you really take all the fun away from a fight, right." The man said, right after getting a hold of Nova's core thanks to his rock like skin.

He then slammed the core into the ground and began crushing the core by stepping on it repeadetly [a la Kirby].

The man then kicked Nova, through his core, up into the sky. He jumped to nova, continuing his onslaught with a barrage of punches and kicks, finishing it off with a quick and hard bodyslam back into the ground.

The attack left a crater on the street. Nova laid there with his damaged core in the hole. The man had jumped back out from the crater, his scales hot and smoking due to Nova's magma like body.

"Errrgh. I hate fighting fire based enemies with my fists...it makes my skin warm." He said turning back to face Nova.

"You know you can get back up now. I know it'll take more than that to keep you down." He told Nova, whilst he grabbed a hidden watermelon from his back pocket and began to consume it.

Elsewhere...

"Eh! I forgot all about the game. Thanks Miss Min!" Carramel said, smiling at the woman.

"How about we play Dead Man's Tag?"

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5121 on: December 04, 2009, 11:55:43 PM
Nova rose from the crater, smiling at the man."Sorry but I need to end this." Nova said as he flew towards the man, his energy rising his left hand glowing and white hot with fire and sparks. He then grabbed the man's head with his right arm and slowly seeped the burning flames into his skull.
Using his left hand he blew an explosive blast on the man's armored body, releasing such power that the ground disintigrated below them as he pierced the man's body with a somewhat small, but extreamly effective blast. He then continued his assualt of blasts on the man's body still using his other hand to seep in his powerful fingers through the man's skull. Ending with one final kick sending the man towards the crater.

"How do you like that?" Breathed Nova, barely making out the sentence

On the other side of town.

I have no idea what that game is about, care to explain?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5122 on: December 06, 2009, 05:21:20 PM
The man did not respond. He was merely a scorched body laying in the crater.

Back with Carramel...

The smiling Carramel looked Min and answered: "It's like tag...except that the people who aren't it are supposed to tag the one who is...but they only have 15 minutes or less to tag the one whose it. Course I think the time limit depends if your weak or not."

She sat down and pouted as she said: "Course only the hook guy can play...maybe Mr.Bloody knows. Let's see if he knows how you can play with us."
Carramel giggled

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5123 on: December 06, 2009, 05:52:24 PM
What happens after the time limit is over?
Asked Blackhook with a bad feeling about the whole situation

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5124 on: December 06, 2009, 06:47:35 PM
Well you doe of course, thats what happens in our games, or rather, it would you humans though. Just then Nova came running, or something, damaged from his battle with the giant monster. "Min! Im glad I found you, I was somewhere else fighting this mammoth man with scale son his body- though I think he was some altered human creature- so we fought and then he got my core which gave me energy to finish him off! It was amazing!" And with his message delivered, Nova fainted from exhaustion. His flames steadily rising and falling like waves to show he was not dead yet.