Strider Xhaiden · 445476

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4025 on: August 17, 2009, 09:09:05 PM
"Alright Old man, Fire it up, Im headed down there with Haijime and my crew k?"
(that would be i think, Haijime and Agro, no?)
"Ehh... Sure? But I have a rather HUGE situation over here at the moment..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4026 on: August 17, 2009, 09:12:29 PM
Suddenly, many DAAAAAAAAAAAAs could be heard around RPM, and they all came from gundams, rabbid shaped gundams. With giant plungers used as ammo for their gun, and gravity guns and all those fun scifi guns you can think of.

"Guys, you REALLY need to hurry."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4027 on: August 17, 2009, 10:27:07 PM
Ryuta heaves a frustrated sigh as he looks to Hajime, "Alright.  See if you can deliver that large Gundam to Taiyo up at Solmart, seeing as you have more experience with delivering than the rest of us." he then looks over to Flame, "The rest if us will deal with the floating castle that just mysteriously appeared over WDS; and make sure the Gundam gets delivered safely."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4028 on: August 17, 2009, 10:46:57 PM
Blackmore nodded to Deathwatch. His right-hand man nodded back. He knew what to do. Down at the courtyard beneath the flying castle, Deathwatch appeared from a black mist. Looking at no-one in particular, he raised his scythe, and slammed the wooden staff against the ground.

"All who are present," he declared in an authoritarian tone, "I am an ambassador of Lord Blackmore. My name is Deathwatch. I am here to offer you a reasonable deal: submit to my Lord, abandon all weapons on your person and leave this area in an orderly fashion, or be crushed beneath the heel of our ambitions. You have five minutes to turn around and leave the premises. Anyone that does not choose to heed this offer will be dealt with in a rather more forcible manner." His eyes seemed to glow an unholy crimson. "Make your decision."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4029 on: August 17, 2009, 11:51:47 PM
"Actually the plan was for Flame to pilot the gundam, if you want I can help you guys with the castle." tells Tai to Ryuta.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4030 on: August 18, 2009, 12:36:41 AM
"So Im gonna go this alone?"

Flame put his arms on his hips.

"I could use a co pilot. Then we pick up Wily and he comes to space with me... Actually.. Since it's a Power Rangers cockpit, Ill need  4 other people besides myself... at minimum 2 people..."

Flame rubbed the back of his head.

"Its the one design flaw... A compromise for having a cockpit like the Megazord..."

Haijime face desk'd

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4031 on: August 18, 2009, 04:34:21 AM
Meanwhile, at the FAUST hospital deck...

StrangeMan had just awoken from his long rest. He opens his moth and lets out a big yawn, as he scratched the back of his neck. His eyes get a bit teary, as they always do when he yawns. Quitely, he mumbled to himself: "That was one strange dream...he he, I think I made a pun."

He suddenly jumped from his hospital bed, and walked out into the hall way. He looked around before asking himself: "Where am I?"

Back at the WDS...

The feline figure was spying on the bizarre happenings going on at WDS. "Hmph, what the hells going on here!?" He though to himself. "One moment I'm following StrangeMan , then he dissapears somewhere after that big flash of light, and now there are giant rabbit like machines, a giant flying fortress, and a hole [parasitic bomb]'lode of things going on around here! NYAR!!...This is too frustrating..."

Meanwhile, somewhere outside the city of RPM...

Clockston was hiding out in a secret hideout, conviniently placed somewhere beneath the ground. Clockston sipped on his tea, his left leg placed over his right, ticking in a rythmitic pattern.
"Tick, tock-tick, tock-tick, ticki-tock.♪ Tick, tock-tick, tock-tick, tic-tic...♪"

Sack was sleeping on a small bed in the the room, resting after her long ordeal on the space station.

In front of clockstone, was a clock shaped recorder like device, picking up the conversation of a certain afroed man.

"Tick Tock-Tock...It's a good thin I managed to throw a transmitter along with that rock when I had the chance. tick-tock. Makes things much easier...plus I get to enjoy my break time, ah. tick-tock." He said to himself, sipping once more on his cup of tea.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4032 on: August 18, 2009, 04:41:26 AM
Flame told Haijime and Agro that he would pick them up after with the W Gundam.
With that, he ran outside and hopped on his jet bike that just so happened to be there, and he rode off to the WDS to hop onto the W Gundam.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #4033 on: August 18, 2009, 06:01:16 AM
Then for no apparent reason, a semi-transparent projection of VulpesPyreX's head appears in front of Flame

VPX: "Hello? Mu Shang Take Out? I'd like to order-- waitaminute! You're not Charlie!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4034 on: August 18, 2009, 06:31:56 AM
Hajime just stared at the new caller before looking over to Flame, "I think it's time you got a new phone number.... -u-'"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #4035 on: August 18, 2009, 06:53:36 AM
Rabbid: (Through the Gundam's speakers) "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

VPX: "I think they have the ginger beef. Want to try the loo mein as well?"

Rabbid: "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

VPX: "So, uh? Do you guys deliver?"

While the Rabbids run in circles in terror, and VulpesPyreX argues with Rabbid #4 over menu choices, Kaiju Joan Rivers breaks her pursuit and starts to scale the floating castle.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Archer

Reply #4036 on: August 18, 2009, 07:01:30 AM
Roa lips quirked up at the sight of the large castle. Blackmore you moron, you play your hand to early. Especially when the other players still have the chance to draw.

"Blackmore, it should go without saying that the answer is No. You thinking otherwise is proof of your stupidity."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4037 on: August 18, 2009, 11:40:42 AM
Seeing a new cloaked character, that resembled Death, made DWII worried. Plus the conditions. Leaving his WDS? AGAIN!? No way is he going to do that, however, looking back tens of pages before, he knew whatever he does, he's screwed. His only option left is for Flame to hurry over and pick up the W Gundam, before the end of the 5 minutes...

"GODDARNIT BLACKMORE!!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4038 on: August 18, 2009, 01:12:54 PM
Flame burst in through the window to the hangar, proclaiming

"[tornado fang] YEAH!" (seaking!)

And landed on the W Gundam's head. The airman looking mech was sitting there, looking awesome. Flame called Wily.

"Hey Jii san! Im picking up the Gundam! Wanna come along? Its got a Wily motif after all... Its not designed after Airman for nothin'..."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4039 on: August 18, 2009, 01:22:25 PM
Deathwatch, having sworn his unfaltering loyalty to his master some hundred-odd years ago, was shocked and disgusted by the words spoken by Roarming. He snapped his fingers, and the world stopped.

The Time Stop spell, the same one wielded by his descendant.

Once the flow of time resumed as normal, Roarming found a rather large scythe blade held against his juggular. "You who would dare defy the great Lord Blackmore must be punished! On your knees, dog, or your head comes off!"

Blackmore, meanwhile, was cackling with gleeful delight. Aeon, who was actually paying more attention to the other goings-on, noticed the behemoth Joan Rivers trying to climb up the castle walls.

"Uh, Bossman? There's some old chick trying to get up here..."

With a disgruntled sigh, Blackmore activated the cannons. A good number of hatches all around the castle opened up, and large black cannons appeared from these holes. One of them conveniantly aimed itself at the leviathan Joan Rivers' skull. Blackmore fired them, reducing the talk show host's head to a mass of chunky meaty bits.

Archer

Reply #4040 on: August 18, 2009, 02:24:49 PM
With a bored glance at scythe held against him, Roa shook his head.

"Go ahead and do it."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4041 on: August 18, 2009, 03:20:28 PM
OOC: what arc do we have now?

Archer

Reply #4042 on: August 18, 2009, 03:21:54 PM
(Umm. Rabbids in Gundams. Or something.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4043 on: August 18, 2009, 03:23:54 PM
(Umm. Rabbids in Gundams. Or something.)

(Once you guys are done with that it'll be time for mine and Kallens wedding. That shouldn't take too long... -_-)

Archer

Reply #4044 on: August 18, 2009, 03:25:22 PM
(You are Kallen  o-O)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4045 on: August 18, 2009, 03:26:10 PM
(I mean Mine(RMZX's) and Kallen wedding... :P)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4046 on: August 18, 2009, 03:26:45 PM
OOC: ...... -AC

Archer

Reply #4047 on: August 18, 2009, 03:27:22 PM
(lol.)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit