The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 452250

Archer

Reply #2425 on: July 12, 2009, 08:54:26 AM
"Hmm. Wily, dispatch the security. Tell them to capture Flame, I would do it myself but I have more important things I must do."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2426 on: July 12, 2009, 09:02:23 AM
"Alright then... DW2 Numbers! Go and capture Flame!"

With that, a gate opened at the base level of the WDS, and hordes of the DW2 Numbers marched out, with only one objective: To capture Flame.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2427 on: July 12, 2009, 06:36:40 PM
A-S: *appearing out of no where* Hey where's the infirmary? I need to some things looked at after my fight with 8.

MVN8: Ready for round 2?  8D

A-S: *slowly creeping back* I'll...just find it my self. *walks off into the New WDS*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2428 on: July 13, 2009, 12:41:05 AM
Flame screeched to a halt a few yards away from the WDS, sending sand flying forwards.

"Hmm... Wily's robots... No doubt Roa has appealed to Wily's lust for world domination and joined him to his side... Not only Roa, but Wily as well huh... This... Is not going to be fun."

He then saw an army of Robots marching towards him. Flame frowned to himself. This was going to be difficult. He had no choice.
He began to power up. As he did so, he activated his Program inject; Injecting himself with a direct stream of powerful programming directly through his systems, making the blood pump through his veins, and making his eyes become a sharp crimson, and his pupils slit like. His power began to emanate from him in an aura and his systems locked and loaded themselves in a wave down his body, giving him access to his concealed weapons and lost strength.

He really should not use his program injection almost two times in a row, as it slowly croroded his body bit by bit. But he had no choice.

He stretched his hands out, and a pair of claw like extensions snapped onto his hands, giving his fingers sharp claws.
Flame pulled his sword from his back, and swung it around. he rushed at the army sword first

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2429 on: July 13, 2009, 09:05:23 AM
"Well Roa... It seems Flame is currently engaged in battle with my Numbers. At this rate, my Numbers will be of no match to him... You DO have a plan right?" DWII asked.

Archer

Reply #2430 on: July 13, 2009, 03:19:12 PM
"Of course I have a plan." Roa replied.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2431 on: July 13, 2009, 03:22:55 PM
"Mind sharing then? My Numbers are getting thrashed you know... I deserve to know right?" DWII asked, with a side of puppy-dog eyes.

Archer

Reply #2432 on: July 13, 2009, 03:29:21 PM
"Well, first I'll send your numbers at him. Then mine. And if he still isn't taken down, I'll do it myself." Roa shrugged slightly. "There is no need for more than a simple plan."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2433 on: July 13, 2009, 03:50:21 PM
"... That is such a simple plan... Where's the flair? The complexity? THE PART WHERE YOU LAUGH MANICALLY!?" DWII bursted into a mini-rage.

"Anyways... If you need me, I'll be in the lab..." When that, DWII made his way back to the main lab.

Archer

Reply #2434 on: July 13, 2009, 05:42:10 PM
"...The part where I laugh manically is aster the plan is finished..." Roa said to no one.

I really wish you wouldn't.

Shut up, you.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2435 on: July 13, 2009, 07:11:07 PM
Meanwhile....somewhere in the lost woods
Hey "Blackhook" I came to see if you´re still alive?.....What the hell?
Svetlo appeared out of nowhere behind BH, who was laying down on the ground, relaxing.
Ah GraGramps, where have you been, I thought for a sec. that you will ditch me here, is something wrong?
W-Where are the Trolls?
Those...they´re there!
BH pointed at the many Troll bodies laying around.
How did....?
Well, actually I couldn´t stand a chance against them, so I decided to surrender but under what condition: "Only the strongest one may kill me" .....That was some nice battle royal.
Svetlo was standing there in shock.
What?  Everything is allowed in love and war! Anyways I can get the treassure now, right?
Y-Yeah, it´s hidden in a Village near here, those trolls you´ve "defeated" were looking for the treassure too. To be honest, their boss is looking for it. He´s threating the people there with death if they don´t bring them the treassure. The problem is they don´t know where it is hidden, nor do I know....the only one who can find it is the one that already has a treassure and the "knowledge of the forest"....
This time Blackhook seemed shocked.
You want me to beat the boss of the trolls that I wasn´t even able to hurt, save a forest folk and find a treassure? Who am I? Some elf boy in green tights!? But I guess it´s my duty huh?

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2436 on: July 13, 2009, 09:27:46 PM
StrangeMan was currently laying down on a rooftop, looking up at the red skies of RPM.
"That's a bit cliche, red skies of fear and darkness. Thought he would be a little bit more creative than that." He critizised
"Dissapointed StrangeMan?" Asked the mask from StrangeMan's cape
 "A bit...so, shall we start on the new Monkey Feet Hunt?" StrangeMan asked the Mask
"...it's Yashichi StrangeMan, but sure, why not." The masked agreed.
 StrangeMan then quickly stood up, and took out his Yashichi tracker.
"You know, I though the Sliperry Petes could only grant one wish...now that I know that it's three, I know exactly what to wish for." The a jester like mask popped out from StrangeMan's right cape {Yellow is now the dialouge for Pervious]
"My old body." The mask said. "You mean, our bodies" Said another mask that poped out from strangeMan's left cape.
"Yes...and of course their bodies as well..." StrangeMan remembered his long lost allies.
"Or maybe their locations...if they're still alive that is..." A sad looking mask suggested.

"That's two wishes...but what should the third wish be?" StrangeMan asked himself. He then heard a faint voice from withing his mind. "..Im......lity.."
"Hmm? Did any of you say something just now?" StrangeMan asked his masks, but they all shook thier heads.
"Eh, must be my immagination." And with that, he glid down the building, and went to look for the nearest Yashichi.

..On Prison Island...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2437 on: July 13, 2009, 10:08:21 PM
Hajime stops at a beach east of where he left WDS, deciding to take a break and go for swimming; he secures his truck before going in.

He wads through the shore, heading deeper into the ocean until he was up to his cheek.  A slap from the wave against his face knocks him off balance as he rights himself into a slanted position, stretching his arms out and pulling downward like a human stoke as he drifts further out to sea.

The cool water and flowing currents help him to relax after such an eventful day.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2438 on: July 14, 2009, 01:43:21 AM
After some searching, Afro-Shroom soon found the infirmary...

A-S:finally, now to treat these injuries and to report back to Roa and Wily II...

D: *floating out of Afro-Shroom's pocket* Are you crazy? They both want to take over the world, WilyII almost got you killed with the Model W incident and...*pauses in thought*...I just don't trust that Roa guy you're with...

A-S: *still applying first aid to himself* True but didn't we destroy both the model W and we can always just bail out when things get to serious like we did back then.

D:...Back then you survived out of dumb luck and were saved by that foolish girl-

A-S: *quickly turning around to face Dan* WHAT!?  O:<

D: *taken back a bit by Afro-Shroom's sudden snap* I'll admit it...she was resource full and one of the best scientists the DDL ever had but what she did to save us was foolish and was probably a waste if you don't start trying to be more careful!

A-S:...

D: We're lucky your br-

A-S: *getting up* DON'T EVER MENTION THEM AGAIN!  O:< *calming down*....There's a reason why we came to this city...and there's no way I won't let what happened at DDL happen here...That was my promise...to her...

D:...fine...*floats back into Afro-Shroom's pocket*

A-S: Well now that I'm all taken care of, let's see what the Docs up to.

Afro-Shrooms makes his way to DWII's new lab...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2439 on: July 14, 2009, 05:10:32 AM
Flame tore through the robots like butter.They blew up before they could process the fact that he had passed them. Flame knew Wily's robots well... Now, if only the same could hold vice versa with SecurityGuard Man...
Flame slashed and sliced, clawed and machine gunned, until the remaining robots fled.
However, Flame did not disarm himself. He couild pretty much read Roa like a book. He was quite the typical storybook nemesis... He would most likely send his own undead forces after him next, and then come swooping down himself, in a dramatic fashion, feigning impression.

Flame ran on towards the WDS, almost begging for Roa's forces to come at him.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2440 on: July 14, 2009, 05:34:24 AM
RMZX and Kallen were fighting desperately to fight the Giant that apparently nobody has noticed... when suddenly...

AAAAAUUUGGHHH!!!!

RMZX Grabbed his head and Screamed....

Hey, whats wrong? Speak to me!

Kallen, get help...

RMZX Passes out.. his shinkiro lands on the ground... Kallen grabs it with the Guren and Flies home...

Whats happened to him?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2441 on: July 14, 2009, 10:38:13 AM
(Oh StrangeMan, can I be Dragon Sky if you do collect all the Yashichis again? There's some... Restrictions to the number of wishes granted. :P)

Back in the lab, DWII was just monitoring the situation with Flame, and seeing his Numbers run in fear from him.

"I expected as much from Flame... Roa should know about this. Computer! Relay battle status to Roa immediately!"

Command received.

At that moment, Afro entered.

"Oh, Afro. What brings you here?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2442 on: July 14, 2009, 11:01:59 AM
(Yes, you can be the Dragon Sky, but what are this restrictions that you speak of?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2443 on: July 14, 2009, 11:14:03 AM
(Well, Dragon Sky grants a number of wishes based on his mood, and it's always a number on the number of blades a Yashichi has. On average, he will grant 3-4 wishes. Really good mood, 7 wishes, really bad, 1 or might not even grant you a wish unless you grant him one wish.)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2444 on: July 14, 2009, 11:44:46 AM
(...Intresting.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2445 on: July 14, 2009, 11:48:28 AM
RMZX wakes up inside the Shinkiro...

Hey! Wake up...

AHHH!!!!

RMZX goes insane and starts to fly right into the WDS...

Don't do it!! Somethings wrong with you!!!

RMZX crashes into the WDS...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2446 on: July 14, 2009, 11:54:06 AM
Just as Afro was about to speak, a violent crash rocked the WDS.

"WHAT THE!?" DWII went to the monitor, and saw something crashed, but the reception was very blur due to said crash.

"... That's coming out of your salary as well Afro... And go take a look what crashed through please..."

A-S: o//////o

As Afro stormed off...

"Computer, inform Roa of the intrusion as well..."

Command received.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2447 on: July 14, 2009, 12:08:44 PM
A couple hours into his relaxing swim, Hajime heard a beeping noise from the Yashichi radar in his arsenal pack.  One of the wires came out of the water, holding the radar towards him as a small, slow flashing blip appeared approximately below him.  Curious, he stops swimming, causing the weight of his cybornetic body to drag him under as he searches around for the source of the Yashichi, eventually finding the standard, four-bladed item sitting in an open clamshell.

Using four of his wires to keep the shell open, Hajime reaches in and pulls out the Yashichi with little problem, placing it on one of his wires as it retracts back into his arsenal pack while he heads back to the surface, treading for a while as he ponders the power of the seven Yashichi.  Normally, they would be inactive for about a few months to a year, but seeing as they still have enough power to give away their signal, it would seem that it could be used at any time.

He decides to hold onto the Yashichi he found as safekeeping in case it was needed again for some worldly emergency as he human stokes back back towards his truck still sitting on the beach, deciding to end his break and go back to his delivery business.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2448 on: July 14, 2009, 12:25:35 PM
Meanwhile, somewhere in the Junkyard.
My,my....is that all? I thought there is more of you. Oh well.
Ritter Sonne was standing surrounded by scrapped Reaverbot parts. He then noticed that inside the reaverbot´s bodies are some crystal shaped objects in various colors
Oh, could it be that the guards of this place are actually the treassure? No, it seems they were powered by those things
Sonne then decided to collect all the scrapped Reaverbots and the refractor shards and stored everything inside his cape. He now looked a bit like a thief who is carrying a bag of stolen money. He was leaving as he noticed a small object on the floor - a Yashichi!
Hmmm...what dis? It´s so shiny  *o* ....Hi-hi it will be a nice present for cutie misstress 8D
Sudenly he got hit on the head from above.
Finnaly found....what the hell were you doing here for so long?!
Ritter Sieg was now standing in front of Sonne.
My-my, why are you so rough...I almost dropped my stuff...who are you if I may ask?
Sieg was looking at Sonne kinda confused.
Right we haven´t met before...well to put it this way: I AM YOUR BROTHER!
Nooooooooo! That´s not true! THAT´S IMPOSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ok, I believe you   8)
Sieg: -AC

Archer

Reply #2449 on: July 14, 2009, 05:32:49 PM
Roa twitched. Roa twitched twice. He twitched several times. Too much at once. Afro's looking into the intrusion so- ah. Maybe that would do it. He sent a silent command to The Dead to hold off Flame, and then teleported behind Afro.