The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 442133

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1850 on: June 25, 2009, 10:47:33 AM
(Woo... Nice... Can I assimilate you too? >0<)

As Boosted is pre-occupied with Roa's advances, Boosted sensed a feeling of dread coming from another direction. He turned to see Mosquiton, though he looked totally different from before.

VERY interesting, 2 sides of a coin... You would prove useful to me... With that, he created more Fins and they begun firing away at Mosquiton.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1851 on: June 25, 2009, 10:49:35 AM
(...damn...a lot went by >_>; )

Meanwhile as a battle of epic proportions was taking place, Afro was off to the side gathering energy...

A-S:...rrrrr... *an aura glows around him*...Dan how much longer?

D: Not much more...but be careful, you only have one shot at this!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1852 on: June 25, 2009, 10:53:27 AM
Having only wound up warping all over the place, Hajime instead goes back to searching for anything that will hamper Boosted's ability to function properly.  He chooses to save the control room for later when he's not being haunted by his every presence, and instead focuses on finding the infected core, hoping to try again with the defrag.  He knew he was going to be in for a long jounrey, but he also knew it was either this or he spends the remainder of Boosted's function twiddling his thumbs as though he was in White-Jet's avatar during times when he has nothing important to do.

Meanwhile, outside Boosted.

As Model D was recharging his energy, its suddenly gets a transmittion with the only source being the symbol similar to that wrapped around Hajime's left arm.  It showed Boosted's battle with Roa and Alucard, along with the camera, itself being pulled into Boosted's body the moment Hajime latched onto him to try and absorb his energy.  The feed stopped the moment the arsenal pack disappeared into Boosted's back.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #1853 on: June 25, 2009, 10:55:16 AM
Energy. That's... He looked over at Mosquiton for and paused for a moment. It is... unnecessary to stay here. Mosquiton can hold him off by himself, especially now. But that attack the energy is for could probably take Boosted out, so.. Turning around, he jumped full speed toward where Afro was.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1854 on: June 25, 2009, 10:57:04 AM
A-S: Dan...we need to hurry this up or we're not gonna make it in time!

D: I know but I'm giving it everything I have!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1855 on: June 25, 2009, 10:59:20 AM
Hmm, looks like Roa is uninterested anymore... Doesn't matter, I have his regenerative powers. As for you... You should do nicely for my assimilation. With that, Boosted added skull-shaped buster shots to the mix, hoping to wear Mosquiton down.

Archer

Reply #1856 on: June 25, 2009, 11:01:43 AM
Standing over Afro, who was so preoccupied hadn't even noticed him there. Everyone is going all out. Pity it's not a Full Moon... then I could use my full power as well.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1857 on: June 25, 2009, 11:04:55 AM
A-S:...

D:Um...you know Roa's behind you...

A-S: Less talky, more Energy! *glows a little brighter*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1858 on: June 25, 2009, 12:52:31 PM
BH was standing next to Afro, pointing his hook at Boosted.
Hurry Afro, before I loose my aim...
(I´m gonna hold down boosted with my wind long enough for Afro´s attack to hit)

Archer

Reply #1859 on: June 25, 2009, 01:13:58 PM
Roa gave Blackhook a bored look. "Are you sure that will really work?" He asked, sounding dubious.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1860 on: June 25, 2009, 01:16:42 PM
( dammit ive missed alot and i have a feeling if i read it i'll miss a few parts , can anyone explain whats happenin? )
((sadly when you guys post im asleep ))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1861 on: June 25, 2009, 01:32:15 PM
(ah, lets see here...We've been drawn into a DBZ proportion fight with the Doc, Hajime has been absorbed, as well as a part of Roa. Mosquiton joins the cast and has become more powerful because he drank Inaho's blood...and I'm still charging my energy for the final attack...so yeah that's the gist of it!  XD)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1862 on: June 25, 2009, 01:43:39 PM
(And I need Flame's answer! To absorb him! >0<)

Archer

Reply #1863 on: June 25, 2009, 01:45:55 PM
(And I need you to do something so Afro can do something so that I can do something.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1864 on: June 25, 2009, 01:58:09 PM
Boosted turned to take a look at who was interfering between him and Mosquiton, when he noticed Blackhook using some of his wind techniques. And then he noticed a very familiar afro-ed guy behind him.
YOU!

Boosted fired a charged shot at Mosquiton, which pushed him further away (At least until you come back Flame. :P), and turned towards Afro.
With my new abilities... I WILL take care of you this time...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1865 on: June 25, 2009, 02:00:27 PM
A-S: *looking at Boosted*.......we're screwed aren't we?

D: Unless some one can give us a boost in energy to finish this....

Roa:........

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1866 on: June 25, 2009, 02:04:46 PM
Roa sighed. I thought it would come to this. He placed his hand at the back of Afro's head. "Hold still." He murmured, as he began to transfer energy to him.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1867 on: June 25, 2009, 02:06:54 PM
A-S: Oh did you say some thing - OH GOD THAT"S COLD! *receiving an energy boost from Roa*

D: Whoa, what ever he's doing tell him to keep going, we're almost there!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1868 on: June 25, 2009, 02:08:14 PM
(Wait a sec....I haven´t started using my powers yet...)

Grosser Sturm!
BH created a strong tornado, which captured Boosted.
Shoot him...now!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1869 on: June 25, 2009, 02:12:21 PM
Oh no, I can't let you do that now...

Boosted fired a charged shot at Blackhook, sending him crashing into the nearby trees, freeing himself from the wind binds. He then dashed forward and grasp Roa by his collar with one hand, and grasping Afro chest with the other. His hands then begun to glow, and a cross appeared at the back of them, as Boosted begun to suck out the two's energy at an alarming rate.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1870 on: June 25, 2009, 02:14:44 PM
A-S: ARGH! gotta...do something....*lifts his hand into the air and forms an energy attack*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1871 on: June 25, 2009, 02:16:47 PM
Roa used the distraction, as small as it was, to escape. As he jumped backwards he grabbed Afro by the scruff of the neck, taking them a small distance away from Boosted.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1872 on: June 25, 2009, 02:23:29 PM
(I need to ask a question now, to Blackhook. Would you mind if I absorb you?)

Heh... You somehow managed to escape my grasp... No matter... *Turns his attention to Blackhook* I guess I can have a little treat before I deal with you two...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1873 on: June 25, 2009, 02:25:41 PM
(.....how about no)

BH grinned and sudenly disappeared.
Tausend himmels schwerter!
BH startet firing a barrage of razor sharp wind projectiles at Boosted´s back. Before boosted could regenerate himself new wounds appeared on his body.
I can keep doing this for hours you know!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1874 on: June 25, 2009, 02:28:57 PM
A-S: All right...he didn't get too much power from me. I'm going in for the attack! *dashes off towards Boosted and jumps high in to the air* Now...what should I name this?

D:....you can't be serious?

-----
That one Nun...