The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 443776

Archer

Reply #1500 on: June 20, 2009, 02:25:59 PM
Roa raised an eyebrow while he weighed the benefits of cutting off the finger pointed at him. "Is that so..." He walked even closer and smirked. "If you're not his servant, then tell me; what are you then?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1501 on: June 20, 2009, 02:29:24 PM
A-S: *caught off guard by Roa's sudden approach* GAH! er...I'm the Docs one and only Laboratory experiment verifier, And who sir, may I ask, are you?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1502 on: June 20, 2009, 02:35:22 PM
"Laboratory Experiment Verifier, I see. But, I think if he asked you to do anything you would do it." He moved even closer forward before Afro could even realize it had happened.

Roa's eyes locked on to Afro's neck. "Ah. Such a nice neck.. I'm sure your blood would taste... delicious." He backed away putting the appropriate amount of space between them. "To answer your other question, I am Roa. I am a friend of your employer."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1503 on: June 20, 2009, 02:45:34 PM
A-S: *zipping his jacket up to cover his neck* Well as per my job requirements, If it involves experimental test or repairing damage to the WDS, I am obliged to do it. So what's the reason for your visit hear?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1504 on: June 20, 2009, 02:48:46 PM
"I merely wished to ask my old friend to do a favor for me, which he is currently doing. I am simply taking a look around while I wait." Of course, it is good to know this place in case I may need to hijack it in the future...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1505 on: June 20, 2009, 02:52:53 PM
A-S: *nodding his head* I see...a lot of people seem to want the Doc for favors recently though...So what's yours?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1506 on: June 20, 2009, 02:54:44 PM
"I wish the expand my army. My army of The Dead, or as you would call them — zombies — and I decided that the best (and only) way to do so was through technology."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1507 on: June 20, 2009, 02:56:45 PM
A-S:* -u-'* Isn't that a bit cliche?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1508 on: June 20, 2009, 03:02:42 PM
Roa chuckled. "Perhaps, perhaps." From seemingly out of nowhere he pulled out a lance. "Take this, it's a conceptual weapon — that is, a magical item that has an accumulated history.." He held out. "Take it, think of it as a gift to symbolize our meeting."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1509 on: June 20, 2009, 03:12:29 PM
A-S: *taking the Lance* Um...Thanks? *looks at the lance* So how does this thing work?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1510 on: June 20, 2009, 03:17:44 PM
"Well I could tell you, but I think it'd be better for you to discover that for yourself.." He paused for a moment, before he clicked his fingers and one of The Dead came out of the shadows. "Here - test it on this."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1511 on: June 20, 2009, 03:22:19 PM
A-S: *looking at the lance again* Um...I don't know exactly how to use a lance...*the zombie approached closer*...But I guess I can wing it. *takes a swing at the zombie but nothing happens*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1512 on: June 20, 2009, 03:25:13 PM
Watched with amusement. He's perfect for what I need. Soon...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1513 on: June 20, 2009, 03:34:28 PM
A-S: *pissed* God damn it work!  O:< *slashes at the dead with rage*

The dead is still at first but a few moments later it shouts out a howl as it falls to the floor. No physical damage was done but The dead was likely destroyed spiritually instead...

A-S: *huffing* That...was...awesome!

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1514 on: June 20, 2009, 03:37:02 PM
Roa stepped forward, clapping. "That is wonderful! I wasn't sure at first, but the fact that you can use that weapon assured me." And the way you used it was all the sweeter... "So I have a proposition. I wish for you to join me in my cause. Not as a servant or a minion but as... let's call it as my apprentice."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1515 on: June 20, 2009, 03:40:52 PM
Afro-Shroom perked up when he heard the word apprentice. Taking some time to think...

A-S: Why do you need an apprentice for? Truth be told I'm flattered but you have my full attention now. *uses the lance as a cane to lean on*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1516 on: June 20, 2009, 03:44:48 PM
"Well I need someone to pass on what I know to." Hah! As if. But I do need someone to control, to manipulate, to become my pawn, fulfill my bidding - giving him a little knowledge and a few toys to make him useful is nothing. He walked away so that he could lean on a wall and faced Afro. "It's not my style to overlook an opportunity when it is right in front of me."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1517 on: June 20, 2009, 03:48:20 PM
A-S: Hmm...and opportunity like this doesn't come very often...So I'll accept!

As Afro-Shroom walked up to Roa, One could swear if Dan was there with him, He'd be trying to unsuccessfully warn Afro-Shroom about Roa...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1518 on: June 20, 2009, 03:52:14 PM
Roa's mouth grew into a full blown smirk. "I'm glad, I'm very glad indeed. Now... as you will be be my apprentice, that makes me your Master - so I expect you to refer to me as such. Now. Bow to me and show me your loyalty."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1519 on: June 20, 2009, 03:55:00 PM
A-S: *a little peeved but willing* S...sure... *bows down*...Master.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1520 on: June 20, 2009, 03:57:47 PM
"Good. Throwing away one's pride is a good thing - you'll find later on that you have no need for it." He snapped his fingers and a dozen of The Dead appeared. "Take his place with the repairs..." He paused having forgot something and looked over at Flame and resisted the urge to scowl Dammit! I forgot he was there the whole time! "You don't mind?" Flame shook his head and Roa turned to Afro. "Alright. Come with my young apprentice."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1521 on: June 20, 2009, 04:02:16 PM
A-S: *rising up* Yes, but may I ask what's your first order of business...*almost forgetting*...master? 

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1522 on: June 20, 2009, 04:05:16 PM
Beckoning Afro who followed him into a hallway. "Well. My first order of business would be to expand my army — The Dead alone are quite useless.. although when Wily is finished with our experiment it should prove useful." He finally arrived at a room. "But I since the reason I am here is not yet done, I suppose I should teach you a little on how to fight with that weapon.."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1523 on: June 20, 2009, 04:07:19 PM
A-S: *examining his lance* Yes, I suppose I do need that as well master. So what's my first lesson? * :D*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1524 on: June 20, 2009, 04:10:26 PM
He made a click with his fingers and and another of The Dead came out of the shadows, the look on Afro's face clearly saying How many of those things does he have, anyway?! "The first lesson would be to use it's ability whenever you wish to." He motioned to The Dead and went to lean on a wall. "Try it."