The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120675

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #875 on: May 18, 2011, 10:29:12 PM
The wall cracked completely and fall to pieces, revealing a secret room behind it. The room looked like some sort of laboratory, though not like any run of the mill lab. It looked like something from ancient days. In the middle of the room was a stone capsule which opened the moment Afro set foot into the room.
From inside it emerged a female humanoid pale android,in silver armor pieces with strange emblems on it. The android looked pretty for human standarts, round head with purple dreadlocks with the face and body of a young woman.
The android opened its eyes. After blinking a few times it looked around and after noticing Afro, walked slowly over to him. It stopped in front of him and kept looking into his eyes.

Afro simply blinked in confusion as the android approached him. "...?" o3o

The android girl started poking Afro's head.

Afro blinked, having spaced out for a moment,"Yo?" he replied, looking up a little at the girl android before him.

(Basically, Afro has unleashed a doomsday device so, I guess that may spark your interest? Also there is a conspiration going on in the race oh and Sparkvenia is trying to take over RPM? Oh and there is also Afro's 'alternate dimension threat' plot)

(Surprised some one still remembered that plot. It was just a way to try and bridge Busy and Busier, but if you guys are interested in continuing it...~)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #876 on: May 18, 2011, 11:33:18 PM
"Oh so you can talk? I'm so glad so glad! It is unknown how long I have been offline so thanks thanks :D "
The android girl was surprisingly cheerful.
"This unit's nameis Bellona...though it appears my main body has been damaged over the years, oh well not so bad, as long as my brain is working I can repair  the main body Enyo."
Continued the girl, wandering around the room, still talking in that cheerful tone.
"Say who are you unit? I'd like to know, I'd like to know who I have to thank for starting me up!"
----
"Map? You really think there is a map of this place?"
Asked Temnota while still being pulled by RMZX.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #877 on: May 18, 2011, 11:56:13 PM
We're on the ground floor, this appears to be a lobby of some sort, naturally if we find something like an information desk or something of the sort there should be a map.

RMZX looked around, he spotted an intresting object.

Whats this? Ah, perfect, an infodesk. Its even got a computer... perfect, its still running! Lets try and find out where we are... and where to find my stuff...

RMZX typed some stuff onto the computer, technobabble kinda stuff.

Alright, it says the Vault is located on floor B2, in order to access it we just need to open it up.

Vault...Access...Code...

Whats this? The vault is open already... This could be a trap. You stay here, if it is indeed a trap you can reopen the vault from out here, I'd say be careful but I know you can take on anything. I'll be back in a bit.

RMZX took the stairwell down to floor B2.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #878 on: May 19, 2011, 01:09:54 AM
Afor blinks and smiles back,"Um...yeah. dont mention it."

He followed her a bit, curious really.

"Cool, my names Afro-Shroom." he replied as he looked around the lab,"So...what is this place?" he asked.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #879 on: May 19, 2011, 08:46:19 AM
"Wow, he trusts me that much? I am generally touched."
Temnota then glanced at the computers.
"I wonder if they have any games :3 "
----
Bellona checked some informations and then replied in a cheerful tone to Afro.
"This is me, you are currently inside me. :)"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #880 on: May 19, 2011, 10:00:29 AM
Afro blinked and blushed a little,"Wait what?"

He looked around and figured what she meant but still...something like that doesnt sound right.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #881 on: May 19, 2011, 03:01:00 PM
Down in the streets of nighttime RPM was a single person, a lone hobo searching through the trash looking for a meal to eat - It was Archer.

Once he had gone by the alias of 'Roa' and had been an all-powerful vampire that had almost reduced the world of RPM to nothing, but he no longer had such powers because of the events that had taken place at the climax of the final battle between Roa, Flame and Eatman.

Pulling a half-eaten apple out of the trash, he thrust the thing in his mouth and began to eat what little apple remained while glaring angrily around him. He was angry, frustrated, poor, humiliated, powerless and bored.

Yes, bored. For the man who had once had the world at his fingertips, the life of the average homeless man was quite ... unexciting.

Perhaps I should go look for something to do? He thought after finishing off the apple and throwing the core into some random person's yard, it's not as if I have anything better to do.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #882 on: May 19, 2011, 03:41:28 PM
(aaaaawwww yeah, he's back ladies and gents.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #883 on: May 19, 2011, 03:50:11 PM
All the racers that still remained in the ruins were teleported safely to the finishing line...except one.
----
Meanwhile at the stadium. Silan, the leader of Sparkvenia appeared once again on the large monitor.
"Dear viewers, I am saddened to tell you that the Great race of RPM, where the prize was RPM itself has been cncelled. The organizator Mr. Hatter never had the intention nor the powers to grand such a prize...I am most sincerely sorry to all participant, especially those who got hurt in the process. I'll assure you that Sparkvenia will handle or medical requests. I am most sincerely sorry for this.."
This message caused a rather big uproar in the audience aswell as with the racers....
----
"You really can't make public speeches"
Commented Adante who was now onboard the Edeleisen.
"Grrrr...I don't enjoy those kind of things...He will pay for making me do that...I wonder how long he'll survive in prison..."
Mr. Hatter was chained up in a cell inside the Edeleisen.
The flying ship then headed towards Sparkvenia.
"Where is Temnota?...Sieg was teleported back..but not her? I wonder..."
-----
"Afro-shroom, why did your face turn red? Turning red is a sign of high fever...or is that a 'blush'?"
Bellona came closer to him.
"Yes, that is a blush...blushing is a sign of embarrasment...are you embarrased about something Afro-Shroom?"
Bellona's eyes blinked.
"Oh...looks like Bellona is more damaged than this unit thought...89% damage...Oh well, this unit will eventually repair herself, this unit is patient. In the meanwhile, Afro-Shroom, you will give this unit some imput? Bellona doesn't even know when she went offline. Please 'fill me in' "
Bellona said with puppy eyes.

----
Meanwhile..wherever RMZX and Temnota were.
Temnota was messing around with the computers.
"Man..Solitaire is boring..oh what's this? Mines? Well I guess it could be fun, although  I never understood how it works."
She clicked at the icon she thought were the game but instead a message showed up.
" Self destruct system activated. Starting countdown...5:00 minutes. 4:59,4:58,4:57..."
Temnota looked dumbstruck at the screen.
"Oh..I guess that boy wouldn't like if I blew up this place like that..let's see I should cancel the countdown somehow."
After some typing and clicks the monitor showed this message:
"Countdown cancelled"
Temnote breathed in reliev when:
"Selfdestruct immediately"
"...nyoron?"

The building then exploded..unknown what happened to anyone inside...

And so went by another Busy day in RPM....what is going to  happen next?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #884 on: May 19, 2011, 10:25:27 PM
[Before the Explosion]

RMZX opened the door to the vault, it was rather unimpressive, being a large room that was brightly lit, nothing more.
He looked around the room, scanning for his stuff.
Ok... Where is my gear... Aha!

His gear was sitting in a corner, the Katana sitting on top like a trophy.

RMZX recollected the Katana, the rest of the stuff was beyond repair and couldn't be used.

Suddenly, the door behind him shut.

!?

Ufufu, you really think I would let you get your weapons that easily?

Actually yes, I did.

You underestimate me, boy. Now die like a good person.

SELF DESTRUCT IN: 5:00.

[parasitic bomb]!
That won't stop me, I'll just kill you, then take care of your friend upstairs.

COUNTDOWN CANCELLED.

Phew...

SELF DESTRUCT ACTIVATE.

HUH?

The entire facility went up in flames. RMZX was flung out of the building, Corset was nowhere to be found.

LATER.....

Snowy Tundra... a vast empty wasteland... few people attempt to cross it, or rather, few people who attempt to cross it survive.

RMZX crashes into the blanket of snow that makes up this dreadful climate.

Ughh... so... cold.

RMZX struggles to get up.

CORSET!... Huh?

RMZX looked around him... he couldn't see anything but snow.

Where am I?

He sheathed himself in his tattered cloak, it wasn't much protection against the cold but it helped against the wind.

Tenmota? You Here?

He slowly walked foward, if he was lucky maybe he could find a shelter or someplace to get some warmer clothing.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #885 on: May 20, 2011, 02:23:25 AM

"Afro-shroom, why did your face turn red? Turning red is a sign of high fever...or is that a 'blush'?"
Bellona came closer to him.
"Yes, that is a blush...blushing is a sign of embarrasment...are you embarrased about something Afro-Shroom?"
Bellona's eyes blinked.
"Oh...looks like Bellona is more damaged than this unit thought...89% damage...Oh well, this unit will eventually repair herself, this unit is patient. In the meanwhile, Afro-Shroom, you will give this unit some imput? Bellona doesn't even know when she went offline. Please 'fill me in' "
Bellona said with puppy eyes.

Afro gahed, damn those puppy eyes!

"Sure...um, what was the last thing or year you could recall?" he asked not sure where to really start.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #886 on: May 20, 2011, 03:44:47 AM
A shadowy figure appeared in front of Roa..

????: I know many things, and I've been watching everything play out in the shadows. I can help restore you to full capacity.. hehehehe..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #887 on: May 20, 2011, 05:32:24 AM
[You seriously aren't going to do that, are you? You should try and focus on where the hell Gaia is, since nobody's heard from him in like... 3 pages.]

RMZX looked around the barren tundra. Its been a few hours now, the wind petrifying his face, he attempts to make a small shelter against the wind... no luck since he didn't manage to grab anything he might need for winter type weather.

I wonder... if anybody will find me?... probably not... I don't have anything to start a fire with... I might as well face the facts, I'm going to die here.

RMZX huddled up into a fetal pose trying his best to stay warm. He slowly fell asleep.

Archer

Reply #888 on: May 20, 2011, 09:46:31 AM
[I think I'll just ignore that.]

Archer's explorations for something to do had been cut short by the sound of a huge explosion. Deciding it would be in his best interests to turn tail and head in the opposite direction, he did so which eventually led him into the snowy tundra.

Luckily for him, the large amount of rags he wore to pass as clothes not only hid his identity from those who had known him previously, but were also quite warm.

Well, he thought bitterly as he made his way across the barren land, this was a wonderful idea.

Too caught up in his thoughts, Archer never noticed the person in fetal position of the ground and nearly tripped over them.

"What?" He said in surprised, before taking note of what tripped him, "a person all the way out here?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #889 on: May 21, 2011, 02:56:04 AM
RMZX stayed in his fetal position, trying his best to retain the scant amount of body heat he had left.

He shivered a small bit, then went quiet.

Archer

Reply #890 on: May 21, 2011, 02:13:40 PM
"Hey, you!" Archer shouted as he gave RMZX a good, hard kick. But still he did not stir.

"Fine then. Be that way," he murmured as he crouched down and began to rid RMZX of his possessions - they would be of more use in his hands, no doubt.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #891 on: May 21, 2011, 03:14:23 PM
RMZX tried to get up. Still rather cold.

"Why are you taking my stuff?" questioned RMZX.

Archer

Reply #892 on: May 21, 2011, 04:48:37 PM
"Because. I want them." He explained, about to continue before he stopped.

"Don't I... know you from somewhere?" He asked curiously upon recognizing the familiar face.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #893 on: May 21, 2011, 04:55:15 PM
"I don't believe we've met... can't say I recognize you." RMZX replied.

"All I really need is my Katana, that other stuff is trash. If you think you can fix it by all means go ahead." Mentioned RMZX.

RMZX took his Katana back.

"Say, you came from outside of this tundra, right? Do you know a way out?" Asked RMZX.

Archer

Reply #894 on: May 21, 2011, 05:06:49 PM
I suppose it would be best if I didn't just reveal my identity - who knows what kind of reaction it would cause. Seems like too much of a hassle to deal with, Archer thought with a sigh.

"Of course I know a way out." He shook his head amused, "I really don't have much business hanging around here anyway, so if you just follow me I can show you the way out...."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #895 on: May 21, 2011, 05:09:38 PM
Suddenly RMZX got punched in the back of his head.
"How, how could you!"
Temnota,who seemed to be covered in snow ,was standing behind RMZX, quite angry, which is unusual for her.
" I get worried about you, thinking that you might have died and what do I see? You're giving away the sword Sil made for me, which I was nice enough to lend you! Not only that you described it as trash! That's unforgivable!"
The girl looked at the Hobo, recognising the short sword in the pile he was holding.
"Mister, would you please give me that sword?"

Archer

Reply #896 on: May 21, 2011, 05:12:25 PM
Archer's eyebrows shot up.

I remember this one... He thought, easily recognizing the girl.

"Oh? This?" He asked holding up the sword, "I would give it back to you, but I wonder... what would I obtain in return?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #897 on: May 21, 2011, 05:22:42 PM
RMZX covered the bruise on his head.

"I was talking about my old weaponry... Not your sword... jeez sorry. I honestly thought I gave it back to you." Apologized RMZX, despite knowing that his apology wasn't going to be accepted.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #898 on: May 21, 2011, 05:30:51 PM
"O-obtain? Whaaaa, you won't just return it to me?"
The girl wanted to use her shadow bind attack, but she was too tired to control shadows.
"Let see..I really don't have anything..only the clothes I wearing..."

----

"My time you ask, Afro-shroom. Well of course I can tell you all about it..."
The android paused for a second, then replied.
"Acces to memory files corrupted...it appears even my memory files got damaged. Now I don't even know  what this unit was built for or it's purpose. Maybe if the main body gets repaired, my memory repairs aswell?"
She mused to herself.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #899 on: May 21, 2011, 05:33:37 PM
"Hey I love being on my way to hypothermia, but does anybody have anything to start a fire with? I can barely feel my arms." Stated RMZX, who looked rather blue.