The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120599

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #850 on: May 12, 2011, 10:33:17 PM
[there is... but from what it looks like this RP is dead, thanks a lot RMZX Idiot.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #851 on: May 12, 2011, 10:59:35 PM
[Also Gaia..there is enough [parasitic bomb] going on..so please try going with the flow for once ok?]

Posted on: May 12, 2011, 09:35:09 PM
[RMZX..get a hold of yourself! Things aren't revolving around you so you are not the cause of this RPs inactivity! Man up for once!]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #852 on: May 13, 2011, 12:17:43 AM
[egh, i'll try. but for now i'm going to be out of commission, no real reason to post new stuff when there isn't anything going on.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #853 on: May 13, 2011, 06:59:31 AM
(( hows about we all chill the hell out. The fault here likes with the type of RP you all trie to make. A race. Which was probably a very bad idea. It is something which isnt meant to be Role played or written, but visual. Anmd given Rps are designed to go on for a while, Its the reason I decided to withdraw from the race before it started. I realized I wasnt going to be able to keep it up.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #854 on: May 13, 2011, 09:59:21 PM
[I don't believe it was the fact that the arc was based on a race, rather that I tried to make it too damn long (9 tracks in an RP thread which is usually known for having short but sweet arcs. What the hell was I thinking that time). Of course the fact that I tried to make this like a game was another big in itself mistake, not to mention making a very mysterious and potentially god awakening/world destructive weapon harboring place as the Ruined God Killing Complex as the second track was yet another horrible, horrible mistake.

Really, the racing arc would have worked out just fine if it were kept short (3-4 tracks about 10 post long), simple (DA RUUUULEZ!!), and I had not tried to make a conspiracy story out of it. But yeah, no one in here is to blame. As much fun as I had conducting this arc, I feel it is time to have a change of scenery. At the very least, this gives me some experience as to what to do, and not do while in charge of an arc's events, story and so forth.

So with that said, I think it's time to move on to the next arc, wouldn't you folks agree? Now the real question would be; how to properly end this arc short without the need to retcon it completely?]

Posted on: May 13, 2011, 12:17:30 PM
[So Blackhook and I came up with a way to move on to the next arc while keeping things coherent with the recent events in the "plot". So without further ado...]

Many racers had finally made it to the finish line. In first place were the spandex wearing wonders, The Spark 6, who held in their hands the 3 flags and bountiful token needed to gain an immense amount of points in this challenge. A few racers were still left inside the chaotic ruins but it seemed like most of the masses didn't mind. The lakitu carrying a monitor made it's way to congratulate the winner of this track.

"Well done, well done! Kyo HO HO HO! That was quite the cunning performance you've given us there, Spark 6. And seeing as you've gotten your hands on both the flags and token, AND have finished in first place. That gives you a whopping number of 1000 points! Taking Sparvania in the lead of this race!"

The sparvanian crowd cheered, as the citizens of RPM booed and shouted at the animal based individuals and the race's host.

"Now then, if you don't mind, I'll be happy to take that token of your hands...you can keep the flags as a souvenir." An appendage sprouted from the side of the monitor and reached out to grab the token with it's gloved hand. Right before he could get a hold of the glowing object, Silan's image had popped up at the stadium's gigantic screen.

"What's this then?" Mr. Hatter questioned.     

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #855 on: May 13, 2011, 10:13:02 PM
"I have to appologize for my interuption but hereby I have to interupt this race for a moment."
Said the leader and looked at Mr. Hatter.
"Mr. Hatter, I would like you and Hawk of the Spark 6 to come to my private chamber, now!"
She ordered them. This started a confusion within the crowd. What was going on?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #856 on: May 13, 2011, 10:26:06 PM
"Grrr. What's this brat want?" Mr.Hatter grumbled to himself.

Hawk had left his team and drove away to the grand airship of sparkvania. Meanwhile in the host's tent.

"The race is doing so well and Mrs. I'm-so-much-better-and-powerful-than-you-because-I'm-an-empress-of-an-entire-country-type-of-dame here wants to interrupt the fun. I tell you if I were her dad, I'd show her to stay in her place during buisness hours! The nerve of some kids this days." He mumbled as he was preparing to get out from his tent and board the ship.

Moments later, both the ranger and top hatted man had arrived on Silan's control room.

"To what do I owe this unpleas-fanciful visit my bratty princess...bratty as in like the doll that is! You like dolls, right oh Princess of mean?" He smiled nervously.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #857 on: May 13, 2011, 10:36:33 PM
"Welcome, ah Hawk, would you kindly hand over that object to me?"
The ranger with the helemt resembling his namesake came over to the empress of Sparkvenia and handed over the tokken.
"Good job, with this your team has proved to be quite useful, tell your comrades my regards."
"We live to help my highness"
Hawk bowed down and left, leaving just Hatter and Silan alone in the now sealed off room.

"I should probably tell you that I grew tired of your habbit of stating things out loud. Also I've never knew my parents so I don't know how to behave during bussiness hours."
She said with a slight hint of irony in her voice. She looked at the tokken in her hand.
"Mr. Hatter, this sharade has gone on fortoo long and personally, I grew tired of it. I am not a fan of races,  so I didn't have the patience to let this go on for much longer...now tell me, what are the true meaning of the tokkens. Please be honest and you might enjoy your life for longer."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #858 on: May 13, 2011, 10:56:53 PM
[Oh hey! Nice way to kill the racing.]

RMZX was released from his bindings, he was confused as to where he was, but the landing wasn't pleasant, as he fell face first into concrete. Corset looked over him as he struggled to breathe.

Tsk, Tsk. For somebody as powerful as you claim to be, you lose your breath and you're nothing but a weakling. Pathetic.

You're.... you're letting... me live?

Come now, I might be sparing your life for now, but I'm not going to let you just leave. No, you'll be stuck in this cell, slowly rotting away. I feel its more... Humane. Kekeke.

You're disgusting! Stocking and Panty will come, they'll save me and wreck your plans again.
Don't be so nieve, boy. Look closely at this screen.

Corset showed a monitor to RMZX showing the Two, Stocking storming off and Panty sitting in See-Through, being frustrated and keeping an eye out for any men.

Do you see? Those two could care less about you, you thought Stocking actually liked you? Thats Rich! Panty only stuck around because she was dragged along. Now be a good boy and ROT.

RMZX looked outside, he was unsure where he even was. He couldn't possibly do anything, his weapons destroyed, his stomach panging, he was an empty shell, slowly withering away.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #859 on: May 13, 2011, 11:02:12 PM
"...So huh...how'd you hear that comment?" Hatter asked nervously.

"You know I meant Mrs. I'm-so-much-better-and-powerful-than-you-because-I'm-the-empress-of-an-entire-country-type-of-dame in a good way, right? Along with those other insult sounding praises I said behind your back. right?" He tugged his collar.

"As for the tokens, I-he he. Not quite sure what you're talking about..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at an unknown office.

"Seems that our host has run into a bit of trouble. Such is expected for one who only scored a 1 out of 10 smileys in my "likeable characters chart"." Mr. Dreaderick told his coworkers.

"So, shall we help the poor idiot? *sniff*" Asked Mr. Sickleton

"I'M WATCHING MY SOAPS! O:< " Mr. Marsesko angrily shouted as he watched old reruns of Roa Knows Best.

"He'll be fine, his a...chatty man. He'll keep her busy. Any one up for a small three ton order of Sandvich Duke?" Mr.Hungrenski offered.

"Aye." They all shouted.

"In any case, we should have a change in plans. Call our Research, Star Finders and Costume/Makeover wings to start sending in some of our men to the other locations."  

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #860 on: May 13, 2011, 11:17:39 PM
"Information is power Mr. Hatter...also I didn't need to hear that comment again...I have my ways of getting informations. That is also the reason I know about your bosses. Also Hawk did a very quick research of this tokken and confirmed that it's not just some regular throwaway item. It is quite old and it contains a dark secret, ain't I right?"
Silan stepped dow from her throne and walked towards Hatter.
"Don't change the subject again please, just give me a straight answer..or else.
Suddenly one of Silan's Blade like wings stabbed trough Hatters arm.

----------------
[Do you mind RMzX if I interfere with your story a little? After all, interaction is a big part of RP :P]
"How come you are always like this?  So dependable, so weak?"
 RMZX heard a voice..it was a familiar female voice. The voice came from his own shadow.
"Tell me..how many pep talks do you need to finnaly become a man?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #861 on: May 13, 2011, 11:28:37 PM
[Yeah, sure. It'll help keep my story relevant]

RMZX looked around, he heard a voice and didn't see anybody nearby.

That voice... nah, it couldn't be.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #862 on: May 13, 2011, 11:31:20 PM
"GAAAAAHAAAAAAA!! A, a bit rough don't ya think highness?" He chuckled nervously.

"To tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure what the Big Four what with the tokens. I'm just in it for the big money, is all."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #863 on: May 13, 2011, 11:37:41 PM
"Really? How sad, then you are of no use to me? Well then, I wanted to lock you up with the ladies we apparently captured just recently...but I guess someone like you, I should probably sent you to the shadow realm...and by that I mean kill you"
She said all of this without a slight hint of emotion...what a scary kid she was.

--------
"Yes,I am your coicidence...I mean collision..drat I wanted to say that I am your conscience!"
Said the voice from inside the shadow.
-------
The android girl started poking Afro's head.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #864 on: May 16, 2011, 05:02:15 AM
RMZX was confused.

Why is my conscience a girl... and since when did I have a conscience... Man I must really be out of it.

RMZX Sat up, his body still trying to recover from the tight bonds.

Ok, so spill it, what do you want?

Posted on: May 13, 2011, 04:45:16 PM
Noticing that the voice had either died or gone to sleep conveniently after asking his question. RMZX looked around and found a small ball. He proceeded to throw said ball against a wall. Corset then came down and took said ball, he then threw the ball outside and then walked off.

RMZX was saddened by the loss of the ball.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #865 on: May 16, 2011, 11:26:59 AM
[Patient are we?]

"Well aren't you bored...is that bondage freak gone?"
The voice asked again and suddenly from RMZX's shadow emrged a person - a slim, pretty  young  girl probably age 18 with straight long white hair, normal complexion, purple eyes. The girl was wearing a simple outfit with a hint of gothic style and she was carrying a short sword. It was Temnota.

"...What are you still doing here? I thought that someone like you would already have a plan to escape? As you conscience I am dissapointed.."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #866 on: May 16, 2011, 05:33:20 PM
[I needed to humor myself, so I made a short.]

RMZX looked at the figure... he blinked many times in disbelief, then stood up in shock.

YOU?! What do you want with me?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #867 on: May 16, 2011, 06:57:55 PM
"Eeeeeh?"
The girl was taken back by RMZX's question.
"W-what? Why are you so unfriendly? It's not like I ever hurt you or anything! I even went looking for you so I could tell you that you were still in the race!"
Said Temnota with teary eyes.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #868 on: May 16, 2011, 07:04:13 PM
Well, for starters, you took my friend, shoved her into your shadow, pushed me into a teleporter when I came looking for her, which threw me into a depressive state where I had people talking to me while i sat on a metal chair in an empty room inside my head because I had given up. That was painful!  :(

Anywho, about a plan to break out of here. I had an idea but I have no way of executing it since I don't have my gear. RMZX said rather bluntly.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #869 on: May 16, 2011, 07:09:34 PM
"Oh right..that..I didn't think you were THAT much of a wuss. Also you kinda deserved it for leaving your wife"
She acted nonchalant about RMZX accustations.
"Oh right, you need some weird toys to actually do anything...well can't you build anything new?"
She asked inocently.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #870 on: May 16, 2011, 07:16:29 PM
I don't know what you're talking about... I was never married. Said RMZX, denying the past.

Look around you, this cell is completely empty. And I only use that stuff since I'm not the muscular type. The only thing I really need is that Katana I had, it has sentimental value, plus the blade is pretty damn sharp. RMZX said while looking around for a weakness in the structure of the cell.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #871 on: May 16, 2011, 07:27:15 PM
"Don't deny it...I was there and my friends were there too and it was fun and there was cake. Silan has met with Blackmore which later let her to send Schimmer after him so he could collect some of his magic which led to the creation of the Homunculi that ae working for Sil now. Also I think it was at the wedding that Sil introduced Roa to Father who then granted Roa his newest powers which then led to Roa taking over Sparkvenia after whose disappearance Sil took over Sparkvenia herself..."
Temnota reminded RMZX of past events that were suprisingly tied with his wedding.
"Oh and about a sword..does this strike your fancy?"
Temnota presented RMZX her short katana.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #872 on: May 16, 2011, 07:40:33 PM
Sure, a wedding did happen, but the marriage ceased shortly thereafter... due to my utter disgust at myself. RMZX said, with a hint of regret.

That sword will do quite nicely. Stand back, I'm going to slice these bars.

RMZX held the sword, he swiped at the bars 4 times and created an exit... and a loud clang.

We have to leave now, if we dawdle we'll be caught. There should be a vault someplace, I'm betting thats where my stuff is.

RMZX grabbed Tenmota's hand and ran out of the cage, looking for a stairwell.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #873 on: May 16, 2011, 09:32:07 PM
"That was pretty good for not being the muscular type."
Said Temnota with a slight hint of sarcasm before being grabbed my RMZX, to which she slightly blushed.
"You have any idea where we're going?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #874 on: May 17, 2011, 06:56:19 AM
We have to find a stairwell, from what I could see from the small jail window we're quite a few stories up. If we want to get to the vault we'll have to go down.

RMZX looked to his right, there was a door. He walked through it. Sure enough there was a stairwell, RMZX proceeded downwards, after a while he was at the ground floor.

We're just about there, lets try and find a map.

MEANWHILE:

Where the hell is Stocking? Getting those damn creampuffs couldn't have taken THIS long!

Panty pulled out her cellphone and called Stocking.

What do you want?
Where are you?
Buying a snack.
Don't we have something we should be doing?
RMZX can take care of himself.
Are you [tornado fang]ing Kidding me? The kid is like a damn twig, he gets disheartened once and he SNAPS! You should know this since you two are tighter than that bondage freak's straps.
Eh. From what you're saying it makes it sound like you're the one who cares about him.

ANGELS!

Garterbelt popped out from the backseat.

HOLY [parasitic bomb] AFROPRIEST! Don't pop out from behind like that!

I don't want to hear it, you two just got a wonderful order.

Oh really, whats that?

UNTIL YOU TWO SOLVE THE CURRENT ISSUE HERE YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO RETURN TO DATEN CITY! SO GET TO IT!

WHAT? There's no men here, it smells like feet, and apocalypes happen way too often! Its more unsafe than Alleyway sex!
Eh.
Of course you would say "Eh", Your only chance at being with somebody that I won't take from you is in that weak RMZX brat.
YOU KNOW WHAT JUST SHUT UP! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU THINKING YOU'RE SO GREAT WHEN YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN UGLY WHORE!
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A WHORE YOU SWEETS GLUTTON!
Typical response.
Panty regained her composure.
Whats wrong with you lately? You've been... bitchier than usual.
I don't want to hear what you have to say about RMZX. Or rather, I don't want to hear a single thing you say, ever again.

Stocking hung up.

Garter, help us out, will ya?

I'm not here to fix your quarrels. Nor am I here to take sides.

Garterbelt then hopped out of the car and walked off.

[What a fun post to fix, I merely intended on Double posting but the second post went into pg. 36 so I had to completely add a new one merging the two old posts into one. So uh, enjoy. I have big things planned for the future and hopefully my outline I have in my head doesn't get deteriorated.]
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 11:43:21 PM by RMZX Anarchy »