Alice in Entropy · 120622

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #775 on: April 17, 2011, 10:00:18 PM
Gaia noticed a pink hummer heading somewhat eastbound. He starts to pursue the vehicle with his X3-005 Aerial Combat Armor he recently activated.

Gaia: Dammit Anarchy, what the hell did you do?!

------------------------------------------------------------

3-005 Aerial Combat Armor Summary:

360+ Horsepower jet engine locaited in backpack. Long, sharp wings resembling those of a hawk are also locaited at the sides of the backpack; equipped with their own ventilation system to keep the backpack from overheating in-flight.

Weapons in this armor inculdes two pairs of beam katanas, both of which can be linked up to become a beam-staff. The other weapons with the exception of the gatling buster is disabled, and cannot be switched out. However, there is an highly experimental laser cannon equipped, but like a superweapon's cannon blast, it must be recharged for 24 hours. Overuse will cause backfire upon the user.

The "horn" will grow a spike, causing it to resemble a rhinoceros beetle horn. Two extra wings sprout from the legs, but shorter to maintain balance during flight.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #776 on: April 17, 2011, 10:07:51 PM
Noi Smirked.

You think that matters to me? You can try to hurt me, but as you've seen from my little introduction its rather difficult to injure me. I got hit by a missile to the arm and all it did was damage my disguise, do you really think you can hit me harder than a missile could? Lets just see you try.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #777 on: April 17, 2011, 10:16:10 PM
"I have to dissapoint you...but I don't have the power of a missle."
Answered the whitehair honestly.
"But you've ignored one fact in my introduction. I am the zivel of darkness. Do you know what a zivel is?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #778 on: April 17, 2011, 10:24:41 PM
Seeing as its something I've never heard of how could I possibly know what it is?
Noi Remarked.

Meanwhile....

See-Through is at the Hospital (After vast amounts of property damage caused by reckless driving.) The sisters carry Anarchy in.

This man needs to be treated right away!

There will be a short wait... there are other people waiting to be treated too.

IF HE WAITS HE WILL DIE, JUST LET US THROUGH SO WE DON'T HAVE TO CARRY AROUND A CORPSE!

Alright, fine, fine.

A stretcher comes out of the nearby doors. The two drop Anarchy onto it, a Team of Sameface Doctors rush out and take the stretcher, the Sisters following behind.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #779 on: April 17, 2011, 10:30:30 PM
"Well, Sil explained to me once that having powers over a natural element isn't that rare in this world...though there exists a group of people that are more than that. When you are born a zivel you can control a element of nature like it would be a part of you because a zivel is basically the human manifestation of Nature."
Temnota rolled up her right sleeve and revealed a tattoo on her forarm which resembled a sun except with invards pointing rays.
"I am the zivel of Darkness...in other words..."
Noi noticed that he is unable to move.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #780 on: April 17, 2011, 10:34:56 PM
Suddenly, the Protector noticed a stream of darkness. It angerly roars and charges towards the source.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #781 on: April 17, 2011, 10:52:33 PM
Ergh...I see, intresting trick you have there.

Meanwhile....

Anarchy was tossed into a statsis tube, his injuries couldn't be handled very well with normal medical treatment. He was to awaken from his statsis in a matter of 3 hours.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #782 on: April 17, 2011, 10:56:57 PM
Gaia then reached the hospital, and found the pink hummer in the parking lot. He soon switches his armor out for his more well-known appearance, before entering inside the complex.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #783 on: April 18, 2011, 05:28:46 AM
Anarchy floated in the liquid inside the Statsis tube. His injuries slowly healing, the Anarchy sisters waited paitently. As much as it said 3 hours, that probably means 30+ Episodes.

NEXT TIME ON RPM:

Anarchy is still in the Tube, more staring, more signs of a battle about to go down... that doesn't go down, DON'T MISS IT. [ 8D]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #784 on: April 18, 2011, 09:08:03 PM
"My deepest appologises, but I cannot allow you to cause any more bad"
Said Temnota and suddenly everything around her and Noi became dark...not even allowing the audience to see the outcome of the fight.Minutes later the lights returned and only Temnota was standing there.
/"Was that being a creation of this ruins? I wonder if Sieg can find out something...this place is creepy, the racers should leave it as soon as possible..."/

----
Meanwhile the Spark 6 was nearring the exit, Hawk still carrying the 3 flags and the special trinket.
Adante was still looking for a third flag.
-----
Pfeferkuchen turned his arm into a machine gun and started firing at Clockston, ST and Sally.
----
Troll Rex and some Otokojuku students were wandering the ruins..they somehow managed to get hol of 1 flag which was being held by Waddle Dee

(Calling Afro! Or anyone really...)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #785 on: April 19, 2011, 02:34:17 AM
[Aww. I wanted to have Noi merge with something. Oh well.]

Anarchy, still in the tube. For an approximated 3 hours it sure is taking a lot longer. Panty started to get frustrated and kicked the Statsis tube, only to be led outside by medical professionals. Stocking was eating the Hospital sweets, and found their quality to be rather shitty. Chuck and Garterbelt were somewhere else, being non-vital to the story and quickly becoming forgotten side-characters, just like that mysterious voice from the Second segment of our friends story, what happened to the mysterious housekeeper anyway? I guess this look back on memories is sort of Anarchy's thoughts... I don't really care since I'm just a damn narrator, they could have any idiot take this job! Nah, I think I'll stay around.

[Stretching this out like a poor quality rubber band.]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #786 on: April 19, 2011, 02:54:54 AM
Gaia soon reaches the stasis tube anarchy is in. He thinks he has an idea..

Gaia: Let's see if I can speed up the healing process... *injects some healing nanomachines into the liquid tube connecting to Anarchy's body, with all the nanomachines flowing into him, and making super-speedy recovery times possible*

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #787 on: April 19, 2011, 03:02:05 AM
"Depends" Crimson grabbed on to the side of his car and stretched it into a gelatinous material. He threw the long stream of red jelly at the boat's deck, making a small bridge between the two vessels. He slowly and calmly walked towards the captain.

"I wish to test you first, second best". The white masked and elegantly cloaked man stretched his arm and grew out a stave.

"Understand?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST quickly formed a shield with the same cape he used to deflect the missile. Sally transformed herself into an iron maiden and protected Clockston.

"Not a very chatty guy is he?" ST told his companions

"Quite rude to be exact. Hmph!"

"Ow! Hurry and beat this guy up Clockston, I can only keep this form for a little bit." Sally tried to bare the stinging pain of the bullets on her hardened skin.

ST shot at Sachertote with his cape buster, while Clockston quickly turned and tried to pass by the side of the horse riding cyborg.

[Can you guys remind me how many flags have been captured? This are the ones I remember at the moment:

Cervantez JalapeƱo Sr. - 2 flags
Spark 6 - 3 flags and token (stolen from Anarchy)
Nekolyan - 2 flags
Bishounen Caveman - 1 flag]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #788 on: April 19, 2011, 04:49:55 AM
[Alrighty, with the "Not Anarchy" thing over, and Anarchy nowhere to be found on the racetrack, I can assume he is disqualified? And Gaia, no trying to speed up the healing process, it takes at least two weeks of watching at 4:30 every monday-friday. ;) I'll have Anarchy come back later, but for now I'm going to take a small break, I'm getting some nasty writer's block and I feel ill. I'll probably be fine tomorrow.]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #789 on: April 19, 2011, 04:54:15 AM
(by recovery speed boost I meant around 25% recovery rates go up, Gaia's usually the guy with experimental tech from his homeworld.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #790 on: April 19, 2011, 04:56:16 AM
[Yeah, but I don't wanna come back yet. I need time to feel better so I can actually write decently.]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #791 on: April 19, 2011, 04:57:05 AM
(Ya do your own thing then, looks like the Protector's gonna have to steal the spotlight again until the time comes.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #792 on: April 19, 2011, 04:59:14 AM
[Y'know, I wanted Noi Id to merge with the protector and have [parasitic bomb] go down big time, like, Sonic 06 bad, [tornado fang]ing colors inverting, slowdown, space time voids ripping apart, [parasitic bomb] would've been awesome, but whatever. What we have going on is fine too.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #793 on: April 19, 2011, 06:43:54 AM
(Good thing I stopped that. :D anyways ST:
Blackhook  and Sachertorte - 1 flag
Adante-2 flags
Otokojuku students-1 flag)
"YOu want to test me?...and why are you calling me second best?"
Asked Blackhook.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #794 on: April 19, 2011, 10:21:09 PM
[Very funny. Anywho, still sick, going to keep Anarchy stewing in the tube for a while, by the time I get better he might be golden brown. Boy do I love endless "wait till the guy gets better" time periods. [/sarcasm]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #795 on: April 19, 2011, 10:40:56 PM
[@Blackhook: Ah so 3 flags left then. Thank you Blackhook.

@Anarchy: In well, you might not be disqualified. Though considering Noi had stolen your gear and Temnota has supposedly annihilated the ghost, along with the remains of the armor, and of course the whole being literally booted out of the race seems pretty clear that your character should be disqualified.

But only 2 active members playing as the main racers (Gaia seems to mostly play a secondary/assisting roles, and we haven't heard from White-Jet since the first race started. Afro also rarely logs on but that's mostly due to some IRL situations) seems a tad bit boring if you ask me. Not enough random shenanigans happening.

Course if Gaia is willing to be some of the hazards, such as the Protector for the rest of the arc. This should keep things fresh for this arc. Course Gaia, I wouldn't mind if you made up a random racer to keep this thing active, there are still around 500+ racers left in the game. Anyone else reading this who is interested in joining in may do the same if they wish.]

"...You are right, you are not second best...third best then?" Crimson said jokingly as he prepared to duel.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #796 on: April 19, 2011, 10:48:36 PM
(since a vast majority of the racers will be out of action, be it disqualified, killed, or simply vanished in terms of being devoured hole by some unholy beast I unleashed, I can say this arc might end up with an Racer-X persona. Of course, that will take me a while to put together a character, with his background, age, history, and whatnot included.

I might continue controlling some of the obsticals, since Gaia too will be out of action for awhile, still trying to apply explosive material found on anarchy into his highly experimental laser cannon, along with trying to help out the docs make a superior healing device than what they've got.. We'll see.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #797 on: April 19, 2011, 10:51:20 PM
[I'll probably have my gear get redesigns, with everything getting some sort of nice enhancements. That is once I start feeling better to write silly fiction again. :)]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #798 on: April 20, 2011, 07:31:07 AM

"WHAAAT!? MORE THAN ROA!? O:< Please, this isn't even making half  of what Roa Knows Best! >8| The only reason this is making more money is because of the Underground deals...I miss Roa Knows Best. O:< <(this is his sad face too)

"Sigh, true. The ratings haven't been the same since we hired that replacement. However, that is beside the point.

(....................*brohugs ST*  ;O; )

Troll Rex and some Otokojuku students were wandering the ruins..they somehow managed to get hol of 1 flag which was being held by Waddle Dee

(Calling Afro! Or anyone really...)
(Damn....i hate irl thing getting in the way. >_> )

Dee was holding now the school flag and another flag that bounced atop rex's head as hetossed a random racer over his head.

Agent Js current status - blasting and running over cannon fodder reaverbots somewhere.

Afro-man and A.Silan/aka Chief current status- currently making their way to the 'assumed from thier p.o.v.' the exit and possible finish line.

Afro current status -  SO [tornado fang]ing LOST! Travling up a spiraling tower, and is totaly not lost...really! O3O

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #799 on: April 20, 2011, 09:23:16 PM
BH raised an eyebrow.
"Well, since we are technically still inside a vehicle, I guess we are allowed to fight. Though, I wonder what your intentions are..."
The captain took a battle stance, the wind arounfd the two blew stronger.